May 05, 2024, 05:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 8419 8420 8421 8422 8423 8424 8425 8426 8427 8428 8429 8430 8431 8432 8433 8434 8435 8436 8437 8438 8439 8440 8441 8442 8443 8444 8445 8446 8447 8448 8449 8450 8451 8452 8453 8454 8455 8456 8457 8458 8459 8460 8461 8462 8463 8464 8465 8466 8467 8468 [8469] 8470 8471 8472 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 8478 8479 8480 8481 8482 8483 8484 8485 8486 8487 8488 8489 8490 8491 8492 8493 8494 8495 8496 8497 8498 8499 8500 8501 8502 8503 8504 8505 8506 8507 8508 8509 8510 8511 8512 8513 8514 8515 8516 8517 8518 8519 ... 33323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372246 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:36:02 AM

Party's over... dump dump dump  Grin Grin Grin

Only people with coins can dump Smiley

Nope, i just took a dump Wink

Ha. True.

In other news we can expect the bears to start posting something, anything to encourage others to sell Smiley
Not sure wtf these guys are talking about..
If you're one of the bulltards, then you should just click that logout button and come back when btc is worth $10k...
Can't understand why these guys argue with people who trade everyday.. LOL

I doubt this thread is ONLY useful or inviting to day traders.  Sounds a bit over the top.  

Also the fact that you refer to people who are bullish about BTC as "bulltards" demonstrates that you are lacking in some perspective regarding how you refer to people who may have a different perspective from you.

Even people who are bullish about the price direction of BTC may want to monitor this thread because they may want to continue to buy on dips and attempt to predict when those BTC price dips are going to occur based on ongoing market movements, news, TAs, FUD spreading, etc.

So, where did I say that those bullish about btc are bulltards? Stop making stories..  Roll Eyes
For me, bulltards are those  who attack people when they say something like btc is going down and they think that the price should just shoot straight up.
And bullish are people who believe in bitcoin;s future and they aren't affected by these dumps .

Why call anyone "bulltards"?  Makes little sense to me, because NO matter what the term is inaccurate, even if you attempt to define who is in such a camp and who is NOT... .. .. but whatever, you feel it is helpful to categorize some posters as bulltards, then I suppose that is your choice.    Embarrassed

Why call them bulltards? Because they behave like retarded bulls.  Tongue
I searched what a "bulltard" is and here's what I found:
-a bull tard is person who is both retarded* and extremely aggressive. Often possesses "tard strength." This person would rather fight you than talk it out; would rather use violence than intellect
-An idiot who thinks that stock markets always rise.

From that, I could say, my own definition of "bulltard" is not far from what others think what a bulltard is.
I don't even understand why you're being affected with my post  Roll Eyes

I am just responding to your perceived need to Name-call.  I don't see it as necessary, except maybe under rare circumstances.

Sometimes I have been accused of name calling; however, I deny employing such tactics because I usually, instead, describe the idiocy of the behavior that I witness rather than calling names... Anyhow, it may be merely a personal choice regarding the extent to which you think that it is fruitful to engage in calling people "bulltards," even if you believe that their conduct rises to the level to meet such definition...

Like i said, in the end, it is your choice regarding how you want to communicate in a public thread (even if you happen to be posting under a pseudo-anonymous name, which a large majority of us are).

So who among us started name-calling? Why didn't you react when he said "bear"?
From his post "expect the bears to start posting something, anything to encourage others to sell", I could clearly say he's one of the "bulltards". And I could feel the sarcasm in his post.
A normal person who uses his brain would usually ask the poster "why" he think the price would go down.
And a bulltard would just call people a "bear" and most would resort to personal attacks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:37:41 AM

But but but they said bitcoin was dead.

O.k.  I am going to go on a limb and make a bold prediction

Five days from this post (date and time), we are going above 8,888 pages in this thread, unless the post-dumpers go on a dumping rampage, for shits and giggles, then INEVITABLY they will NOT be able to dump beyond 8 days - therefore, the outside INEVITABILITY will be that this thread will go above 8,888 pages in 8 days from this post (date and time). 

You heard it here, first!!!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
No, I was first because I came up with the 8888 because Christine Lagardes 7777 did not work.
I said it over and over again.
8888 will be the bubble start
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10211

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:47:57 AM

Ha. True.

In other news we can expect the bears to start posting something, anything to encourage others to sell Smiley
If you're one of the bulltards, then you should just click that logout button and come back when btc is worth $10k...

I doubt this thread is ONLY useful or inviting to day traders.  Sounds a bit over the top.  

Also the fact that you refer to people who are bullish about BTC as "bulltards" demonstrates that you are lacking in some perspective regarding how you refer to people who may have a different perspective from you.

Even people who are bullish about the price direction of BTC may want to monitor this thread because they may want to continue to buy on dips and attempt to predict when those BTC price dips are going to occur based on ongoing market movements, news, TAs, FUD spreading, etc.

So, where did I say that those bullish about btc are bulltards? Stop making stories..  Roll Eyes
For me, bulltards are those  who attack people when they say something like btc is going down and they think that the price should just shoot straight up.
And bullish are people who believe in bitcoin;s future and they aren't affected by these dumps .

Why call anyone "bulltards"?  Makes little sense to me, because NO matter what the term is inaccurate, even if you attempt to define who is in such a camp and who is NOT... .. .. but whatever, you feel it is helpful to categorize some posters as bulltards, then I suppose that is your choice.    Embarrassed

-a bull tard is person who is both retarded* and extremely aggressive. Often possesses "tard strength." This person would rather fight you than talk it out; would rather use violence than intellect

From that, I could say, my own definition of "bulltard" is not far from what others think what a bulltard is.

I am just responding to your perceived need to Name-call.  I don't see it as necessary, except maybe under rare circumstances.

Sometimes I have been accused of name calling; however, I deny employing such tactics because I usually, instead, describe the idiocy of the behavior that I witness rather than calling names... Anyhow, it may be merely a personal choice regarding the extent to which you think that it is fruitful to engage in calling people "bulltards," even if you believe that their conduct rises to the level to meet such definition...

Like i said, in the end, it is your choice regarding how you want to communicate in a public thread (even if you happen to be posting under a pseudo-anonymous name, which a large majority of us are).

From his post "expect the bears to start posting something, anything to encourage others to sell", I could clearly say he's one of the "bulltards". And I could feel the sarcasm in his post.
A normal person who uses his brain would usually ask the poster "why" he think the price would go down.
And a bulltard would just call people a "bear" and most would resort to personal attacks.

I suppose name calling is all a matter of degree, and it is almost as bad to call someone a bull as it is to call them a bulltard, but of course the term bulltard is more derogatory... that should be obvious.. .. and the higher the level of derrogatory-ness may cause more attention.. and of course, each of us may NOT closely read every post.. especially if the post is NOT initially directed towards us....

A similar  problem in my thinking would be to call someone a bear or a beartard, both are bad, but calling someone a beartard would be more derogatory..which also should seem obvious... and unnecessary.. no? except maybe rare circumstances...

I would think that it would be better to criticize someone's view by describing their actions or the subject of their posts or to suggest that they cannot see the facts correctly because they are scewed by bearish or bullish preconceptions..

Anyhow, frequently, in my humble bumble opinion, there are better ways to criticize poster for their ideas or the scewed nature of their ideas rather than to getting into name calling. or categorizing people... sometimes I may refer to some poster as a bot.. which I suppose is a bit derrogatory, but many times it is said in jest... I suppose a poster could be a bot-tard, and maybe that could be funny too, if it is NOT over used... or used as a distraction from their ideas... truly there are some ideas that are circulated in this thread that seem to be somewhat devoid of meaning.. and are robotic in nature.. and other ideas are fleshed out more thoroughly...
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:49:46 AM

O.k.  I am going to go on a limb and make a bold prediction.  

Five days from this post (date and time), we are going above 8,888 pages in this thread, unless the post-dumpers go on a dumping rampage, for shits and giggles, then INEVITABLY they will NOT be able to dump beyond 8 days - therefore, the outside INEVITABILITY will be that this thread will go above 8,888 pages in 8 days from this post (date and time).  

You heard it here, first!!!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
No, I was first because I came up with the 8888 because Christine Lagardes 7777 did not work.

NO.... I am the first!!!!    I invented the number 8,888, or at least I was the first to identify it in the wild.  
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:52:26 AM

Up or down in the next 24h hours? And, WHY?

I'm sure I am not going to become popular with my bearish sentiment here on this board full of bulls, especially when we just had that rally upwards. But I'll give it a try:

Up only if a whale decides to push us there, and only if those walls @ $465 and $500 (Bitstamp) belong to the whales so that they can be removed quickly in order to facilitate some quick price action upwards that finally triggers all those short margin calls.

But my guess is we will go down, even if we see another small rally beforehand. Buying action was surprisingly unimpressive after we dropped into the 370s, so it's probably going to be even worse now that we are back in the 440s - despite the paypal news, which is IMHO completely blown out of proportion and will probably fail to bring in a significant number of new buyers. So we'll probably get the same combination of slowly bleeding down together with some unexpected rapid dumps that we have seen in the last couple of weeks. This is still a bear market overall, and unless something fundamentally changes it's probably going to stay that way for the next weeks.

Next stop: 350s, maybe with a short-lived dip into the $320-$330 range. There we (and especially the whales) are going to find out if organic buying pressure will finally pick up, which would mean that the bottom is probably in. Otherwise we are going down even further into the 200s.

All IMHO, of course.

I'm a long term bull, but short term a little bearish.  I'm just not seeing the expected volume either.  So I do think it will grind back down again for a while.  Unless a few more whales come along and do again what happened today.

The only thing I disagree with is dip all the way down to 350's.  Just not seeing it, the market has some stubborn support down there.  I would buy heavily at that level.

So I think back to $380-390 is a possibility, but make take a few weeks.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

O.k.  I am going to go on a limb and make a bold prediction.  

You heard it here, first!!!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

NO.... I am the first!!!!    I invented the number 8,888, or at least I was the first to identify it in the wild.  

Wait.  No.  I really don't want to wait that long. Wink

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:01:23 AM

Explanation
https://i.imgur.com/WeAxjut.png
https://i.imgur.com/BUbRFri.png
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:03:12 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 01:47:16 AM by akujin

Ha. True.

Why call anyone "bulltards"?  Makes little sense to me, because NO matter what the term is inaccurate, even if you attempt to define who is in such a camp and who is NOT... .. .. but whatever, you feel it is helpful to categorize some posters as bulltards, then I suppose that is your choice.    Embarrassed

I am just responding to your perceived need to Name-call.  I don't see it as necessary, except maybe under rare circumstances.

I suppose name calling is all a matter of degree, and it is almost as bad to call someone a bull as it is to call them a bulltard, but of course the term bulltard is more derogatory... that should be obvious.. .. and the higher the level of derrogatory-ness may cause more attention.. and of course, each of us may NOT closely read every post.. especially if the post is NOT initially directed towards us....

A similar  problem in my thinking would be to call someone a bear or a beartard, both are bad, but calling someone a beartard would be more derogatory..which also should seem obvious... and unnecessary.. no? except maybe rare circumstances...

I would think that it would be better to criticize someone's view by describing their actions or the subject of their posts or to suggest that they cannot see the facts correctly because they are scewed by bearish or bullish preconceptions..

Anyhow, frequently, in my humble bumble opinion, there are better ways to criticize poster for their ideas or the scewed nature of their ideas rather than to getting into name calling. or categorizing people... sometimes I may refer to some poster as a bot.. which I suppose is a bit derrogatory, but many times it is said in jest... I suppose a poster could be a bot-tard, and maybe that could be funny too, if it is NOT over used... or used as a distraction from their ideas... truly there are some ideas that are circulated in this thread that seem to be somewhat devoid of meaning.. and are robotic in nature.. and other ideas are fleshed out more thoroughly...
Ah! So you're trying to be the Guidance Counselor/prefect of discipline in this thread? The righteous one who protect the oppressed? How come I didn't see you protecting me when this guy called me cuntface. I don't think you didn't see what he posted. Roll Eyes

I guess that post explains why you reacted with the word "bulltard"

Heh! I just said "570s" which is the price of btc at that time and someone called me cuntface and the O righteous one joined the bulltards..  Grin Grin Grin

-------------------------

I'm outta here
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 01:37:45 AM

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 01:38:12 AM

still waiting for my funds to arrive  Cry
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:44:31 AM

Goodbye Bitcoin it was nice knowing you !!!

Have just cashed out and dont think I will be coming back :-( seems like the whales are killing the geese that lay the golden eggs !!!

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 01:56:52 AM

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:01:22 AM

Explanation
https://i.imgur.com/fOuIcrr.png
https://i.imgur.com/zjWCjIj.png
Davyd05

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:09:59 AM

still waiting for my funds to arrive  Cry

bro bro could've setup online banking by now lol, and interac'd online Cheesy
TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:11:04 AM

lol yeah he must get the award for worst timing trade haha.

Shorts are still over 10.5k, there's strong bid support, bears still think it's going down, things are looking good  Grin
Indeed. When the Chinese shorts wake up and exit their shorts it'll drive the price up, then one after another the slower/dumber shorts will get squeeEEEEEeeezed and it'll force it up some more...
Davyd05

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:16:10 AM

lol yeah he must get the award for worst timing trade haha.

Shorts are still over 10.5k, there's strong bid support, bears still think it's going down, things are looking good  Grin

many people feel we still need to revisit low 360 ish territory and maybe crash through, I don't see a need in it...besides bears being negative to the year of forward progress in the fundamentals.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:17:15 AM

still waiting for my funds to arrive  Cry

its all good, my fund transfer taking some time is preventing me from panic buying. soon the price will drop below 400 again! and i will buy buy buy!!! muahahaha
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:17:47 AM

we need a new vote!!

whats the price tommorow?

Davyd05

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:23:58 AM

still waiting for my funds to arrive  Cry

its all good, my fund transfer taking some time is preventing me from panic buying. soon the price will drop below 400 again! and i will buy buy buy!!! muahahaha

if we go back towards 400, I'd say pick em up near 3xx Cheesy best of luck to you Tongue I got mine at 428cad and 455cad I could pick up more if the time occurs.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:24:20 AM

Ha. True.

Why call anyone "bulltards"?  Makes little sense to me, because NO matter what the term is inaccurate, even if you attempt to define who is in such a camp and who is NOT... .. .. but whatever, you feel it is helpful to categorize some posters as bulltards, then I suppose that is your choice.    Embarrassed

I am just responding to your perceived need to Name-call.  I don't see it as necessary, except maybe under rare circumstances.

A similar  problem in my thinking would be to call someone a bear or a beartard, both are bad, but calling someone a beartard would be more derogatory..which also should seem obvious... and unnecessary.. no? except maybe rare circumstances...

Ah! So you're trying to be the Guidance Counselor/prefect of discipline in this thread? The righteous one who protect the oppressed? How come I didn't see you protecting me when this guy called me cuntface. I don't think you didn't see what he posted. Roll Eyes

I guess that post explains why you reacted with the word "bulltard"

Heh! I just said "570s" which is the price of btc at that time and someone called me cuntface and the O righteous one joined the bulltards..  Grin Grin Grin

-------------------------

I'm outta here

You are sounding a bit delusional,  paranoid and self-absorbed in your attempts to justify your supposed important claims about BTC price movements. 

I barely remember the June 2014 dialogue to which you referred, until you now cited it.

It is possible ChrisML was on to something when he referred to you as cuntface.. and it appears that I was laughing at the seemingly clever comment JimboToronto regarding the inappropriate degrading of a woman's genitals..... I cannot even recall if I agreed substantively with him about to whom the content was directed.. ... I suppose it is possible that I did... . but in the context of any of my comments today, I forgot about all of that until you just reminding me of such... so that previous comment did NOT affect my earlier comment today... but it does seem to establish that you have some preoccupations with pettiness... and potentially taking matters too personally... and that may explain your tendency to call names rather than to engage on a more meaningful level.... possibly mom's basement is getting a little too claustrophobic for you?   
Pages: « 1 ... 8419 8420 8421 8422 8423 8424 8425 8426 8427 8428 8429 8430 8431 8432 8433 8434 8435 8436 8437 8438 8439 8440 8441 8442 8443 8444 8445 8446 8447 8448 8449 8450 8451 8452 8453 8454 8455 8456 8457 8458 8459 8460 8461 8462 8463 8464 8465 8466 8467 8468 [8469] 8470 8471 8472 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 8478 8479 8480 8481 8482 8483 8484 8485 8486 8487 8488 8489 8490 8491 8492 8493 8494 8495 8496 8497 8498 8499 8500 8501 8502 8503 8504 8505 8506 8507 8508 8509 8510 8511 8512 8513 8514 8515 8516 8517 8518 8519 ... 33323 »
  Print  

Jump to: