April 23, 2024, 09:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 8433 8434 8435 8436 8437 8438 8439 8440 8441 8442 8443 8444 8445 8446 8447 8448 8449 8450 8451 8452 8453 8454 8455 8456 8457 8458 8459 8460 8461 8462 8463 8464 8465 8466 8467 8468 8469 8470 8471 8472 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 8478 8479 8480 8481 8482 [8483] 8484 8485 8486 8487 8488 8489 8490 8491 8492 8493 8494 8495 8496 8497 8498 8499 8500 8501 8502 8503 8504 8505 8506 8507 8508 8509 8510 8511 8512 8513 8514 8515 8516 8517 8518 8519 8520 8521 8522 8523 8524 8525 8526 8527 8528 8529 8530 8531 8532 8533 ... 33295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26366626 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:44:00 PM

LOL! that's a good one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:44:12 PM

Wink

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10142

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:46:48 PM

It is simple. Price next year will reach between $4,000 - $15,000

You would be stupid not to buy right now.

We might be sideways to down for next 2 years atleast until S&P bull ends... but hey what do I know?

Coincides with noobs calling for $15k by next year... because we all know noobs lose money.. it will rise when they give up!

HORRY Sheet!!!   We are gonna have 2 more years of a bullish stock market?  Wow?  You are suggesting until the 2016 presidential elections?   What about the 2014 elections?  Sometimes economies are propped up for elections.. but you believe that they can prop the economy for two more years?

Doesn't seem like a top fo rme.. every dip is being bought... thats a sign we are not over... usually tops are euphoric. Dont really care for elections... its just what the charts and phsycology say.

Yeah... o.k. but just because there is incredible quantities of buying on the dips.. that is ongoing, that does NOT indicate that such buying inclinations are going to continue 2 months from now. 

Maybe we could all give a ratt's ass about elections; however, the truth of the matter is that they frequently seem to have consequences.. including propping type manipulations before the elections.

Not in 2008. During big crashes it doesnt really matter... but there is some correlation and with todays printing press and deflation happening it makes sense... usually USD rises then QE proceeds.. like buying low selling high to reduce deficit. But with China moving over to things like bitcoin hopefully US wont be able to offload debt anymore and will collapse under its own weight... right not its got a monopoly so-to-speak

I am NOT attempting to make any systematic argument, and 2008 had its own unique circumstances - including the terming out of a president.

Otherwise, you seem to be making a lot of my argument for me in terms of the tottering state of the current USD printing press.  In other words, does anybody believe that they can keep up the smoke and mirrors for another 2 years. 

Don't get me wrong, I would NOT conclude the total collapse of the US economy for at least 10 years, maybe even 20 to 30 years...   On the other hand, the stock market is another animal..

anyhow, it seems to me to be pretty likely that the stock market is going to have a significant adjustment within the next year, and BTC prices are very likely going to skyrocket within the next year.. Could be likely that they are related events....
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:51:13 PM

It is simple. Price next year will reach between $4,000 - $15,000

You would be stupid not to buy right now.

We might be sideways to down for next 2 years atleast until S&P bull ends... but hey what do I know?

Coincides with noobs calling for $15k by next year... because we all know noobs lose money.. it will rise when they give up!

HORRY Sheet!!!   We are gonna have 2 more years of a bullish stock market?  Wow?  You are suggesting until the 2016 presidential elections?   What about the 2014 elections?  Sometimes economies are propped up for elections.. but you believe that they can prop the economy for two more years?

Doesn't seem like a top fo rme.. every dip is being bought... thats a sign we are not over... usually tops are euphoric. Dont really care for elections... its just what the charts and phsycology say.

Yeah... o.k. but just because there is incredible quantities of buying on the dips.. that is ongoing, that does NOT indicate that such buying inclinations are going to continue 2 months from now. 

Maybe we could all give a ratt's ass about elections; however, the truth of the matter is that they frequently seem to have consequences.. including propping type manipulations before the elections.

Not in 2008. During big crashes it doesnt really matter... but there is some correlation and with todays printing press and deflation happening it makes sense... usually USD rises then QE proceeds.. like buying low selling high to reduce deficit. But with China moving over to things like bitcoin hopefully US wont be able to offload debt anymore and will collapse under its own weight... right not its got a monopoly so-to-speak

I am NOT attempting to make any systematic argument, and 2008 had its own unique circumstances - including the terming out of a president.

Otherwise, you seem to be making a lot of my argument for me in terms of the tottering state of the current USD printing press.  In other words, does anybody believe that they can keep up the smoke and mirrors for another 2 years. 

Don't get me wrong, I would NOT conclude the total collapse of the US economy for at least 10 years, maybe even 20 to 30 years...   On the other hand, the stock market is another animal..

anyhow, it seems to me to be pretty likely that the stock market is going to have a significant adjustment within the next year, and BTC prices are very likely going to skyrocket within the next year.. Could be likely that they are related events....

Yea we dont really know what skyrocket means... because it can be that btc is at a base of $5k before the real rocket begins.. it all depends in hindsight it will make perfect sense... but if you believe its correlated (market crash and btc rise) then you can swign trade to accumulate more for a while.. otherwise just buy and forget (hold)
David M

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:52:07 PM

Wink

Take it steady Loaded.

SNIP of cheering teens.

Nice Adam
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:00:40 PM

nice buys, if sellers weren't in such a hurry we'd be going up easily... but the dump tards dump like tards
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:01:22 PM

Explanation
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:01:49 PM

meanwhile doge gets pumped again, im thinking of buying some  Shocked
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:05:35 PM

meanwhile doge gets pumped again, im thinking of buying some  Shocked

I think its p&d.. read about chinese getting into it.. after last dip... you know chinese are masters of p&d.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:05:44 PM

meanwhile doge gets pumped again, im thinking of buying some  Shocked

i think you'll do fine doge has a bright future. </ Sarcasm >
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:07:57 PM

I feel the downtrend is over. It's a shame I was slightly optimistic about the drop. I didn't shotr, but I had fiat waiting in the low 300s which now I'm losing patience with.

Soon will buy, hopefully lower than 4xx but I think all the bears in here know that possibility has come to an end.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:08:33 PM

Wink
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:10:22 PM

that massive wall is acting like a magnet, bears wana test it...
EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:26:50 PM

that massive wall is acting like a magnet, bears wana test it...

Oh, they are definitely going at it.
And like magic, 1k has been pulled from it before they could touch it.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:27:26 PM

that ask wall got scared and dumped

time to buy.
akujin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:32:01 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 12:14:48 AM by akujin

...Or maybe the poster just have some sort of a mental disorder. Roll Eyes
Honestly, I find JorgeStolfi's long-winded post more interesting than yours. At least he's talking about bitcoin on a thread which is about bitcoin..

When you are referring to "the poster," you are referring to me.

This is the speculation forum, so I suppose it remains fair to speculate; however, your evidence regarding the extent to which I could have a mental disorder seems to be sparse, at best.  In other words, you seem to be engaged in gratuitous name-calling without any evidence and very little substantive discussion of anything of any relevance.

Regarding Jorge as compared with me:  I have NO problem with you finding him relatively more interesting than me.  That is your personal choice.  Also, it does NOT seem to serve any purpose to discuss your personal preferences, so a bit difficult to understand what point you are attempting to get at, here.
Actually when I said "the poster", I was referring to people who posts lengthy and unnecessary replies  Roll Eyes
It's not my fault if you feel like you're one of those people which could possibly have some mental disorder...  Roll Eyes

The discussion is not about my personal preferences... It's about the content of his post compared to yours and the thread where you are posting.  I guess you really does have some problems understanding things.

You are sounding a bit delusional,  paranoid and self-absorbed in your attempts to justify your supposed important claims about BTC price movements.  
Nope. If I am, I would have posted long winded post explaining it like what you do  Roll Eyes
And aren't we talking about the "bulltard" thingy and about the "name calling"  Roll Eyes
I believe that was the main topic that we started with was my comment that it seemed inflammatory to be throwing out the term bulltard, when there may be better ways to express some of your ideas, to the extent that you may have substantive ideas, which I am beginning to have my doubts.
Yup. You were lecturing me how bad name-calling is and how you dislike such behavior...
Until I remember one of your post that condone such behavior. Roll Eyes
Yes.. "Bulltard" seemed insulting but not "cuntface" or "loser"..  Roll Eyes LOL!
Well, at least you have an ability to kind of remember how we began to go down this rabbit hole of a topic; however, you do seem to have a tendency to get caught up into trivial technicalities.  Hopefully, you will grow out of this at some point, but probably NOT in the short-term context of our exchanging texts.  Sometimes it takes years and experiences to grow out of bad and/or immaturity habits.

Of course I remember it.. It's only you who keeps mentioning about unnecessary things. So, what does "attempts to justify your supposed important claims about BTC price movements" has to do with name-calling? And if you actually checked that post, you'd see that I merely posted the current price of btc at that time when the bulltards started posting insulting language. You also mentioned that "the higher the level of derrogatory-ness may cause more attention", how come I didn't see you trying to approach them and lecture them about their improper behavior?  I don't think you were not able to read their posts since it's just a few words. Roll Eyes

I don't think I need to explain this further.. Let's not forget this one so people would see it clearly:

Yes.. more examples of your triviality and your getting caught up in unimportant and NON-substantive points.
It's not unimportant.. That's where I realized the real reason why you approached me  Roll Eyes

You seem to be devolving into a status of wanting to argue, just for the sake of it... and even using the lines that I had used on you, directed towards me?  At least you could come up with something a little more substantive and/or original.
Says the guy who suddenly pop out of nowhere and started arguing with me. LOL!
I find some of your logic to be quite strange, and maybe at some point you will understand that there is a difference between substantive and productive engaging and inflammatory engaging?   You seem to NOT really recognize the extent to which you have a tendency to employ what appears to be inflammatory engaging.  I doubt that you are going to change these ways anytime soon, especially, if you seem to conclude that your purposes are served by such.
Well isn't arguing with me the main purpose why you approached me? Probably you got butthurt when I mentioned "THOSE bulltards" and maybe you're one of them.
I doubt you approached me to discuss about name-calling and because you dislike such behavior in this thread, because this post: (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg7298719#msg7298719)
clearly shows that you aren't concerned about that.

and even using the lines that I had used on you, directed towards me?
Because it suits you better than me..   Roll Eyes
It seems like you were locked up in the basement with nothing but your laptop and desperately seeking for attention in the interwebs  Roll Eyes

You are NOT really saying much, here.

Yeah right  Roll Eyes

-------------------------

I'm outta here

Oh.. and one more thing that is probably a psychological problem for you is that you seem to be viewing your interactions here on the interwebs as some kind of competition, including these recent posts with me.  There may be some posters who are competing, but I am NOT one of them..    So step back from the keyboard, sir, ma'am or bot!!!!!!   Cheesy

Heh I posted that when I got bored waiting for a reply  Roll Eyes I can't believe you'd even say something about that... I guess that is probably a psychological problem for you... LOL!
You step away from the keyboard bulltard...  Roll Eyes
Again, you do NOT seem to be saying anything new, here.  You are merely taking the lines that I used that were directed towards you, and then directing the lines towards me.  Seems like you are running on pure emotion rather than reason.  Maybe on the positive shows that you are a human rather than a bot...?   And, if you are a bot, you are sure seeming to be an emotional one.. that is lashing out and grasping at straws....   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Because there's really nothing to talk about that... LOL! I can't believe you'd even react with my exit phrase/image.. LOL!
I guess it's probably some sort of a psychological problem.. You'd always find a reason to slap your long-winded post.  Roll Eyes
I wouldn't be surprised if we later end up with you lecturing me about my grammatical errors.  Roll Eyes

You wouldn't be surprised if I were to attempt to correct your grammar because again you are engaging in what seems to be pure speculation that has little to no basis in reality.  I hope that your attempts to forecast the price direction of BTC are better than your whimsical attempts to analyze and predict the personalities and behaviors of pseudo-anonymous persons on the internet?

Well based on how you react with a single image and a three word sentence, and how it ended up with something like "psychological problem", "competition", "bot", "emotion", etc. , there's a posibillity that we end up with that since you already mentioned about my sentences not comprehensible  Roll Eyes

There seems to be quite a bit stream of consciousness going on here, and loose connections, and seems like you are getting a bit worked up over this, at least to the extent that your sentences are NOT really comprehensible in a self-contained manner, but hinge on a form of fill-in-the-blank puzzle.
megadeth

Activity: 289
Merit: 252

bagholder since 2013

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

Wink

that one was for doge.
akujin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:33:25 PM

wow btce hit 406?  Grin Grin
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:35:58 PM

...Or maybe the poster just have some sort of a mental disorder. Roll Eyes
Honestly, I find JorgeStolfi's long-winded post more interesting than yours. At least he's talking about bitcoin on a thread which is about bitcoin..

When you are referring to "the poster," you are referring to me.

This is the speculation forum, so I suppose it remains fair to speculate; however, your evidence regarding the extent to which I could have a mental disorder seems to be sparse, at best.  In other words, you seem to be engaged in gratuitous name-calling without any evidence and very little substantive discussion of anything of any relevance.

Regarding Jorge as compared with me:  I have NO problem with you finding him relatively more interesting than me.  That is your personal choice.  Also, it does NOT seem to serve any purpose to discuss your personal preferences, so a bit difficult to understand what point you are attempting to get at, here.
Actually when I said "the poster", I was referring to people who posts lengthy and unnecessary replies  Roll Eyes
It's not my fault if you feel like you're one of those people which could possibly have some mental disorder...  Roll Eyes

The discussion is not about my personal preferences... It's about the content of his post compared to yours and the thread where you are posting.  I guess you really does have some problems understanding things.

You are sounding a bit delusional,  paranoid and self-absorbed in your attempts to justify your supposed important claims about BTC price movements.  
Nope. If I am, I would have posted long winded post explaining it like what you do  Roll Eyes
And aren't we talking about the "bulltard" thingy and about the "name calling"  Roll Eyes
I believe that was the main topic that we started with was my comment that it seemed inflammatory to be throwing out the term bulltard, when there may be better ways to express some of your ideas, to the extent that you may have substantive ideas, which I am beginning to have my doubts.
Yup. You were lecturing me how bad name-calling is and how you dislike such behavior...
Until I remember one of your post that condone such behavior. Roll Eyes
Yes.. "Bulltard" seemed insulting but not "cuntface" or "loser"..  Roll Eyes LOL!
Well, at least you have an ability to kind of remember how we began to go down this rabbit hole of a topic; however, you do seem to have a tendency to get caught up into trivial technicalities.  Hopefully, you will grow out of this at some point, but probably NOT in the short-term context of our exchanging texts.  Sometimes it takes years and experiences to grow out of bad and/or immaturity habits.

Of course I remember it.. It's only you who keeps mentioning about unnecessary things. So, what does "attempts to justify your supposed important claims about BTC price movements" has to do with name-calling? And if you actually checked that post, you'd see that I merely posted the current price of btc at that time when the bulltards started posting insulting language. You also mentioned that "the higher the level of derrogatory-ness may cause more attention", how come I didn't see you trying to approach them and lecture them about their improper behavior?  I don't think you were not able to read their posts since it's just a few words. Roll Eyes

I don't think I need to explain this further.. Let's not forget this one so people would see it clearly:

Yes.. more examples of your triviality and your getting caught up in unimportant and NON-substantive points.
It's not unimportant.. That's where I realized the real reason why you approached me  Roll Eyes

You seem to be devolving into a status of wanting to argue, just for the sake of it... and even using the lines that I had used on you, directed towards me?  At least you could come up with something a little more substantive and/or original.
Says the guy who suddenly pop out of nowhere and started arguing with me. LOL!
I find some of your logic to be quite strange, and maybe at some point you will understand that there is a difference between substantive and productive engaging and inflammatory engaging?   You seem to NOT really recognize the extent to which you have a tendency to employ what appears to be inflammatory engaging.  I doubt that you are going to change these ways anytime soon, especially, if you seem to conclude that your purposes are served by such.
Well isn't arguing with me the main purpose why you approached me? Probably you got butthurt when I mentioned "THOSE bulltards" and maybe you're one of them.
I doubt you approached me to discuss about name-calling in this thread and because you dislike such behavior in this thread because this posts: (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg7298719#msg7298719)
clearly shows that you aren't concerned about that.

and even using the lines that I had used on you, directed towards me?
Because it suits you better than me..   Roll Eyes
It seems like you were locked up in the basement with nothing but your laptop and desperately seeking for attention in the interwebs  Roll Eyes

You are NOT really saying much, here.

Yeah right  Roll Eyes

-------------------------

I'm outta here

Oh.. and one more thing that is probably a psychological problem for you is that you seem to be viewing your interactions here on the interwebs as some kind of competition, including these recent posts with me.  There may be some posters who are competing, but I am NOT one of them..    So step back from the keyboard, sir, ma'am or bot!!!!!!   Cheesy

Heh I posted that when I got bored waiting for a reply  Roll Eyes I can't believe you'd even say something about that... I guess that is probably a psychological problem for you... LOL!
You step away from the keyboard bulltard...  Roll Eyes
Again, you do NOT seem to be saying anything new, here.  You are merely taking the lines that I used that were directed towards you, and then directing the lines towards me.  Seems like you are running on pure emotion rather than reason.  Maybe on the positive shows that you are a human rather than a bot...?   And, if you are a bot, you are sure seeming to be an emotional one.. that is lashing out and grasping at straws....   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Because there's really nothing to talk about that... LOL! I can't believe you'd even react with my exit phrase/image.. LOL!
I guess it's probably some sort of a psychological problem.. You'd always find a reason to slap your long-winded post.  Roll Eyes
I wouldn't be surprised if we later end up with you lecturing me about my grammatical errors.  Roll Eyes

You wouldn't be surprised if I were to attempt to correct your grammar because again you are engaging in what seems to be pure speculation that has little to no basis in reality.  I hope that your attempts to forecast the price direction of BTC are better than your whimsical attempts to analyze and predict the personalities and behaviors of pseudo-anonymous persons on the internet?

Well based on how you react with a single image and a three letter sentence, and how it ended up with something like "psychological problem", "competition", "bot", "emotion", etc. , there's a posibillity that we end up with that since you already mentioned about my sentences not comprehensible  Roll Eyes

There seems to be quite a bit stream of consciousness going on here, and loose connections, and seems like you are getting a bit worked up over this, at least to the extent that your sentences are NOT really comprehensible in a self-contained manner, but hinge on a form of fill-in-the-blank puzzle.

This might need a new thread judging only by its length.

There's no way I'm gonna attempt reading all that.
Raystonn

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:38:18 PM

Unlikely given he thinks altcoins are garbage.
Pages: « 1 ... 8433 8434 8435 8436 8437 8438 8439 8440 8441 8442 8443 8444 8445 8446 8447 8448 8449 8450 8451 8452 8453 8454 8455 8456 8457 8458 8459 8460 8461 8462 8463 8464 8465 8466 8467 8468 8469 8470 8471 8472 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 8478 8479 8480 8481 8482 [8483] 8484 8485 8486 8487 8488 8489 8490 8491 8492 8493 8494 8495 8496 8497 8498 8499 8500 8501 8502 8503 8504 8505 8506 8507 8508 8509 8510 8511 8512 8513 8514 8515 8516 8517 8518 8519 8520 8521 8522 8523 8524 8525 8526 8527 8528 8529 8530 8531 8532 8533 ... 33295 »
  Print  

Jump to: