Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die?  (Read 101750 times)
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:11:33 AM

How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?

Bitcoin is die, when they are no people using it. Becoming worthless. No more usage of bitcoin in industry. Permanently deleted. Gone. That's how when bitcoin is die. Why? Because of it's complication, legality issues, misuse and many more that will users may don't want to use bitcoin again. When the bitcoin's value is becoming nonsense. Non profitable. Super low value
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:17:02 AM

If there is no demand for cryptocurrency, or there is a better alternative to cryptocurrency or if bitcoin is broken by quantum computers.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:27:33 AM

If there is no demand for cryptocurrency, or there is a better alternative to cryptocurrency or if bitcoin is broken by quantum computers.
Maybe nothing will become better than cryptocurrency. People will always use Bitcoin regardless of price. It's mother of cryptocurrencies.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:46:09 AM

How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?
If we stop supporting it and needing it maybe but i doubit will happen. 

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:06:25 AM

If we stop supporting it and needing it maybe but i doubit will happen. 

Bitcoin would die if there is no demand to it and people will not use it which is unlikely to happen because bitcoin is the one who started blockchain technology which then become an inspiration for others to follow thus having altcoins which some tried to supersede bitcoin but they just can't. Bitcoin is in demand and the most known cryptocurrency in fact others still refer to some altcoins as bitcoin as well and cryptocurrency market cap is so big nowadays that it is hard for us to imagine bitcoin being gone which started it all.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

one thing's for sure, no demand to use cryptocurrency which is not possible

it is possible when the shop is close and no one can buy or sell some bitcoin.

JoeStewart

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

I really doubt that the government all around the world cares about what bitcoin is. Some might not even heard of it yet. Maybe the major countries but I still doubt it because they still have issues against each other. But I guess if bitcoin becomes so mainstream that it starts getting rid of fiat and countries are starting to have problems with taxation, bitcoin will become a common enemy to the nations. And when that happens, the countries might unite and fight it.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:22:34 AM

I don't believe that next 5-10 years bitcoin will fall down. But bitcoin's fall down may happen when other cryptocurrencies will rise or due to their fame. Also, if great hegemon countries take this issue, it will bring end of btc.
jb26

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:32:51 AM

Well I think bitcoin will die if digital world collapse and we go again to stone age and start a new history. I am saying that inthe given situation these days that the technology keeps growing fast as the society embraces it,  it is impossible for bitcoin to end. As long as there are users of bitcoin,  it will never end.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:20:53 PM

I Think the only situation when bitcoin die is when internet is dead, because bitcoin using blockchain and blockchain need internet to run.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

I think if we all do not accept bitcoin .. bitcoin will die. Countries that forbid bitcoin and people's beliefs are no longer with bitcoin. Bitcoin is no longer safe and hackers will attack bitcoin sites and phishing will take place

dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

I think in the case of the internet will go down in the hole world. And the people stop mining at the same time.
Which is totally impossible.
henry2121

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

A more function coin wih higher security and most important is great marketing on new coin, so the coin may conquer part of market share of bitcoin.
If this continue, the market share of Bitcoin may drop to unacceptable low so people left it.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:29:03 PM

O think btc will only die if theirs another cryptocurrency or other coin that will surpass and will beat the btc in terms of the popularity and kmnowledge of people and also the investors,the one cryptocurrency that is threatening bitcoin is Ethereum,when ethereum increase and will be known their will be two situation its either bitcoin will decrease in value and die or bitcoin and ethereum will be both known.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

Bitcoin will never die. The most important thing for a commodity to gain recognition as money is trust and acceptance of society. Bitcoin is such as miracle in millennium century and people are love it. So as long as people are need it bitcoin will never die. People will always need bitcoin.

Indeed.  Bitcoin will never die.  Its price right now is $5000 so it is hard to think that it will die.  It will die obviously if there would be no internet, which is also impossible to happen.
Why people keep on saying that the price is 5k dollars, it is not. Bitcoin is going to touch this value within this week but at the moment it is 4770 dollars and growing at a rate of 100 dollars per day almost. As far as its death is concerned, that is just a joke.
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:35:20 PM

I Think the only situation when bitcoin die is when internet is dead, because bitcoin using blockchain and blockchain need internet to run.
I don't see any persuasive situation that Bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will only die if we don't have internet. Nowadays, internet is a tool for people get access to many things, to communicate. Therefore, without internet, Bitcoin will die.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:49:10 PM

I think bitcoin will only die if there will be no internet in the whole world. That will be one reason, the other reason I think is that btc will die if there will be no people to invest in it. Which explain that it will never die.
Bitcoin will not die if there will be no internet connection because bitcoin is still alive and the only thing that we know is, bitcoin is just in sleep since there is no internet connection and for the second reason that you listed, it is possible to happen if there will be no people invest in bitcoin then it will die because we all know that the difficulty is keep on rising and the price is getting more expensive and making it not affordable anymore for some people so the possibility of investors is getting lower and lower.
Sleep is half death, if you know what I mean. Without internet, BTCs are as good as gone dude. And if you ask my opinion on the second point, it is just impossible. People even buy trash like China do and recycles it and we are talking about the foundation of crypto currency world. It's an idea and it will never die.
I think that will be the problem is the second reason, the price will continue to rise because of the growth and more users. but with this price tag I'm a little worried about the more people who are not interested in bitcoin because of the expensive bitcoin price. let alone the bitcoin team has not been able to solve the problem of a very high fee, if the fee does not decrease along with the expensive bitcoin of course it will be a problem in the future
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:56:21 PM

I think bitcoin will only die if there will be no internet in the whole world. That will be one reason, the other reason I think is that btc will die if there will be no people to invest in it. Which explain that it will never die.
Bitcoin will not die if there will be no internet connection because bitcoin is still alive and the only thing that we know is, bitcoin is just in sleep since there is no internet connection and for the second reason that you listed, it is possible to happen if there will be no people invest in bitcoin then it will die because we all know that the difficulty is keep on rising and the price is getting more expensive and making it not affordable anymore for some people so the possibility of investors is getting lower and lower.
Sleep is half death, if you know what I mean. Without internet, BTCs are as good as gone dude. And if you ask my opinion on the second point, it is just impossible. People even buy trash like China do and recycles it and we are talking about the foundation of crypto currency world. It's an idea and it will never die.
I think that will be the problem is the second reason, the price will continue to rise because of the growth and more users. but with this price tag I'm a little worried about the more people who are not interested in bitcoin because of the expensive bitcoin price. let alone the bitcoin team has not been able to solve the problem of a very high fee, if the fee does not decrease along with the expensive bitcoin of course it will be a problem in the future

Typically with the fees bitcoins will not die because of that but it reduces the persons because the transactions are based on fees the higher the faster which is really disappointing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:03:47 AM

I don't see any persuasive situation that Bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will only die if we don't have internet. Nowadays, internet is a tool for people get access to many things, to communicate. Therefore, without internet, Bitcoin will die.

I don't think that internet is going anywhere and it will become more advanced in future and bitcoin can die only if it falls back to 0 level and if it does no one would be interested in using or investing their money in bitcoins but the chances of that happening is rarest of rare as bitcoin will keep on growing in future.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:14:29 AM

I can't think of any. Bitcoin has established its strong foundation through the years and its hard to break that now in the present. One thing for sure that can en bitcoin now is a worldwide rebellion. Why? See as long as some people uses and continue to defend bitcoin it won't be surpassed because the fact that it is digital, you can't just basically block its usage so as long as the world won't reject bitcoin. It will never lose its value and its reputation that it has made.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: