Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 07:17:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol.  (Read 73129 times)
PainKiller71

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:22:10 PM

It is best not to drink. Alcohol can paralyze our nerves, but also hurt our liver, increase the burden on the heart, let us aging, we should stay away from alcohol.
False, it depends on how much you drink, even it can be healthy if you know how.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memyselfandi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

Short term affects:
A small amount of alcohol will make you relaxed and make you feel less anxious but large amounts suppresses the part of the brain which controls judgement, resulting in loss of inhibitions.
Affects physical co-ordination, causing blurred vision, slurred speech and loss of balance.

Long term affects:
Drinking too much alcohol will cause physical damage, increase risks of diseases and can make other diseases worse.
Excessive drinking can cause:
Hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver
Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
High blood pressure
Types of cancer such as mouth and throat
Brain damage
Failure of the heart
Neurological problems like epilepsy
Types of vitamin deficiency

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saidmod

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:25:25 PM

Drinking alcohol in the range of 2-3 glasses wine or bottles of beer once a week is ok. Drinking daily is not.

Drinking a peg every day is OK. Else, you can have 3-4 glasses every Friday or Saturday. There is nothing wrong, if you are able to limit yourself. The problem starts when you are unable to stop drinking.
Even it os ok the effect of beer or wine in our body is also bad to oir health .For me drinking alternative drinks than beer ,wine or alcohol is better .

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
msarro

Activity: 474

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

If you are addicted to alcohol then its gonna ruin your life and it will be your family who will have to face the consequences of it and if you are a drunkard then there are higher chances that it will lead to breaking the families and even the relationships.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
kodes88

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

It is best not to drink. Alcohol can paralyze our nerves, but also hurt our liver, increase the burden on the heart, let us aging, we should stay away from alcohol.
False, it depends on how much you drink, even it can be healthy if you know how.
No it is not healthy, not drinking alcohol is much more healthful than drinking a little alcohol. Why more? Because drinking alcohol is not healthy at all. Drinking alcohol a little or just a few times a week is not healthy, but just safe.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Shova

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

No it is not healthy, not drinking alcohol is much more healthful than drinking a little alcohol. Why more? Because drinking alcohol is not healthy at all. Drinking alcohol a little or just a few times a week is not healthy, but just safe.

It's scientifically proved that alcohol helps in healthy living. Besides most of the medicine you have has some amount of alcohol in it.

zyleemay

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

I just want to share my experience. Every weekend I used to drink. Then I day I stopped because my wife ask/beg me to stop. I notice changes in my condition. I feel more lighter and active. I agree that drinking is okay as long that you will not abuse. there are some negative impact also. side effects, allergies came up. allergic rhinitis...
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:24:04 AM

There are seven Health Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol.
1. It Can Lengthen Your Life.
2. It Can Improve Your Verve or libido.
3. It Helps Prevent Against the Common Cold.
4. It Can Lower Your Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease.
5. It Can Decrease Chances Of Developing Dementia.
6. It Can Reduce The Risk Of Gallstones.
7. Lowers The Chance Of Diabetes.
Ultra777

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:34:47 AM

I have a really bad impact on my health every time I drink vine and beer. Even if it's not much. I'm too weak to refuse completely from drinking alcohol Sad

igehhh

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:25:28 AM

i think its defend on your body  why my example is my self am 24years old 5.7 height my weight is just 90 lbs am a very thin persona but i eat  a lots of good  dr. sad you can drink been 2 to 1 bottle a day and more heavy eating drinking beer its good for me. but a drink a lot if their are celebration. and may hang over take 3days and its not good for me if a take more beer .but its help may weight to increase . . .

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:02:25 AM

I don't know about the others, but #1, #2, and #7 are absolutely wrong. Drinking alcohol increases the chances of diabetes. It also causes a decrease in your lifespan and it increases the chances of impotency.

gabmen

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:29:16 AM

I don't know about the others, but #1, #2, and #7 are absolutely wrong. Drinking alcohol increases the chances of diabetes. It also causes a decrease in your lifespan and it increases the chances of impotency.

Well nbr 2 probably have some.truth in it though Cheesy and i think it does have some health benefita as well though if taken only in moderation. All of these benefits indicated would backfire if you're drinking alcohol excessively. Instead of making number 1 true, you'd probably die young

Xester

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

Well nbr 2 probably have some.truth in it though Cheesy and i think it does have some health benefita as well though if taken only in moderation. All of these benefits indicated would backfire if you're drinking alcohol excessively. Instead of making number 1 true, you'd probably die young

Drinking moderate amount of alcohol is something good to our body. It can lower the chance of having diabetes and can reduce developing of dementia. But it also have a bad effect. If you always drink alcohol, you will experience some changes in your body. Like you can have a cancer, you will have anxiety and high blood pressure and you can experienced tremor. So I suggest that we drink alcohol moderately.

halych

Activity: 210

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Alcohol slowly destroys the human body, and with severe poisoning can even lead to death. I think it's better to avoid it if possible or not to eat too much and often.

vinz7229

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:19:17 PM

impact of drinking alcohol depend on a person on how he/she often drinks alcohol, in some studies drinking alcohol is good for the heart but it should be moderate..too much alcohol could also put your health into danger, so i suggest always drink alcohol moderately. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

maulkraft

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:10:11 PM

It may sound extreme to you, but you can lose it everything because of alcohol.
Drewmendoza

Activity: 42

※※Bitves.io※※ Play Plinko

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:20:13 AM

It depend on the person. If you drink just for reflenish your self or occasionally theres nothing wrong with it but if you drink everyday you make it a habit and making trouble then this is the time.you need to stop.drinking alcohol

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:47:41 AM

Somewhere I read that drinking moderate amounts of red wine can improve your lifespan. But I will not trust these studies too much. These researchers are all crooks. If someone gives them money, then they will tweak their findings as per his demands.

BennyT

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:53:42 AM

Somewhere I read that drinking moderate amounts of red wine can improve your lifespan. But I will not trust these studies too much. These researchers are all crooks. If someone gives them money, then they will tweak their findings as per his demands.

That's how math works. We can prove anything with any data set but it doesn't mean it's the truth. The same numbers can show that 6 cups of green tea per day causes a decrease in cancer but an increase in Alzheimer's. Whoever paid for the study decides which headline gets published.
Karmakid

Activity: 322

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Drinking relieves stress, and that's it, that's the only benefit of it. Drinking alcohol ruins your health and makes you addicted to it. It's hard to be alcohol dependent, everything around you would be affected, your job, family, relationship with friends and even money. So, I think it's better if you will just drink occasionally or just to socialize.

peerguess.     the application for the entire community!
  ANN Thread Website Whitepaper Bounties Twitter
.    Our ICO
   starting soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.