Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 11:58:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol.  (Read 73110 times)
Lordshiva

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

My friends said that bear will help me gain some weight and it really did so in a way it proved to be profitable for me. Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostkey

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

We all know the adverse effects of consuming alcohol, but why are we still happy to consume them? I almost spend 1000 $ in 3 days to consume alcohol, and it's very difficult to release it

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
helars2008

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:09:08 AM

Intake of alcohol may still be beneficail if taken in moderations...
But if you take it excessively you may not only endanger your health but also destroy your relationship with your family...
A lot of homes were destroyed due to the fact that some of them were engaged in excessive intake of alcoholic drink..
So if you want to prevent this from happening the solution is so simple...
Drink in moderation if you cannot totally stop it...

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:50:56 AM

That's how math works. We can prove anything with any data set but it doesn't mean it's the truth. The same numbers can show that 6 cups of green tea per day causes a decrease in cancer but an increase in Alzheimer's. Whoever paid for the study decides which headline gets published.

Agreed. In this case, they can even tweak their findings by carefully selecting the test subjects. The test subjects can come from families which are having no prior records of cancer. Or they can come from racial or ethnic backgrounds which are least vulnerable to the disease.

andrey755

Activity: 154

SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:11:45 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
I consider that a man can a bit have a drink after a heavy, working week. But only a bit, in fact the excessive use of alcohol is harmful for our health. So, for a good mood.

Xester

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
I consider that a man can a bit have a drink after a heavy, working week. But only a bit, in fact the excessive use of alcohol is harmful for our health. So, for a good mood.

Moderate Drinking of alcohol is good to our body. It could prevent diabetes and dementia. But if we always drink alcohol with high amount, it is dangerous. Some negative effects are having of high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack, anxiety and cancer. We should limit our drinking so we can achieve a healthy body.

jaibster

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:17:10 PM

As far as I know it damages liver.
mvidetto

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM

Are you really sure that it is not a big deal that you are drinking every weekend? If you started asking yourself whether it is good or bad, maybe there is already some kind of serious problem and negative effects of alcohol.
Kava

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

I think that alcohol does not relieve stress, but rather creates more stress and destroys the body. Stress can be removed with safer methods, such as playing sports, meeting with a loved one or traveling.

bellamae

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

Drinking too much alcohol it can damage your brain, lungs, kidney, liver ect. Sometimes people think that alcohol helps them copes with difficult situation and emotions but the facts is drinking alcohol is it will range a mental health problems including depression, anxiety  and risk taking behaviour. Knowing that alcohol is part of our life we should know our limit and drink wisely.
Xester

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

Drinking too much alcohol it can damage your brain, lungs, kidney, liver ect. Sometimes people think that alcohol helps them copes with difficult situation and emotions but the facts is drinking alcohol is it will range a mental health problems including depression, anxiety  and risk taking behaviour. Knowing that alcohol is part of our life we should know our limit and drink wisely.

Moderate amount of alcohol intake could prevent some diseases like diabetes. But if your drinking habits increases, expect to many diseases will come to your body like stroke and heart attack. So we should limit the drinking of alcohol because it is for our own sake.

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:33:28 AM

Intake of alcohol may still be beneficail if taken in moderations...
But if you take it excessively you may not only endanger your health but also destroy your relationship with your family...
A lot of homes were destroyed due to the fact that some of them were engaged in excessive intake of alcoholic drink..
So if you want to prevent this from happening the solution is so simple...
Drink in moderation if you cannot totally stop it...

that is right. Our body needs an alcohol and do not cause any harm by drinking it moderately or at least occasionally. Drinking will help you to forget your problem and it will also give you problem when you drink a lot. Do not depend on drinking alcohol because it might get to addiction. Addiction on it will cause you health problems.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

Moderate amount of alcohol intake could prevent some diseases like diabetes. But if your drinking habits increases, expect to many diseases will come to your body like stroke and heart attack. So we should limit the drinking of alcohol because it is for our own sake.

There is no concrete proof that alcohol prevents diabetes. It depends on which researcher you quote and which methodology he used for his study. All I can say is that in moderate quantities, alcohol seldom causes health damage. I will not go ahead and say that the consumption of alcohol is beneficial for the human body.

ynatopak14

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:09:15 AM

moderate is OK!!
drinking alcohol is ok and fun with friends...
most people open their deepest secret or problem when drunk Smiley
drunk people are honest people Smiley

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Jacko234

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:02:45 AM

Drinking alcohol when it is refreshing is enough, but when we consume alcohol it is excessive then you will be very difficult to control.
Will have a devastating impact with you and the environment around you

keyrun

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

Drinking alcohol when it is refreshing is enough, but when we consume alcohol it is excessive then you will be very difficult to control.

Yup. Everything has it's limit.
Drinking Alcohol in an controlled way is beneficial.
All other crying about alcohol are extremist.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1638

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:53:26 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Normally alcohol helps a person to relax his body, in limited amounts. However, when the consumption becomes excessive, then you lose your consciousness and regularly the individual engages in violent behavior. Every individual will be having different limits of tolerance to alcohol. He should never drink more than that limit.

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
Wade_Oasis

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

Binge drinking can cause brain damage and even memory loss.

Alcohol abuse and addiction can also lead to destructive behavior such us driving under the influence of alcohol could lead to accident or could affect your health and damage your body organs especially your liver.

Jhaaaycastle

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

Drinking alcohol have great impact to the drinker because it  immunized body of a drinker. It helps to be more active because it's generate our blood. One of the example is my father, he got always drunk. He is far in sick. However, this is one of the factor the why he is so naughty. In short, there's a effect on behavior of one's person.
SecretAgent000

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:04:06 PM

Moderation is the key word.

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO AUGUST 25, 2017 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.