Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 02:23:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol.  (Read 73119 times)
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:34:51 AM

Some people enjoy a drink without any problems, but binge drinking or drinking heavily over longer periods of time can have very serious consequences. Alcohol misuse not only harms the individual, but damages relationships and society in general in terms of violence. Cool

The biggest impact is on the children. I know a lot of instances in which the children were orphaned after the alcoholic parents died. In other cases, the children were not cared for by the alcoholic parents, and let to defend on their own. This is like a chain reaction. In most of the cases, the children of alcoholics become alcoholics themselves.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keshia Faye

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:19:05 AM

Remember that everything that is too much is not good for our health .
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:29:32 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
in my opinion, many negative effects of consuming alcoholic beverages for the health of our bodies especially if consuming alcoholic beverages in the long term.
consuming alcoholic beverages continuously and excessively can lead to damage to our kidneys and liver, which can cause the failure of its function until it can lead to death.

MMS2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:17:37 AM

Alcohol is injurious to health they are the most dangerous liquid form of drugs. As in many countries they are banned nobody can buy or sell these drugs openly. It will be good to keep aside self and family members from these kind of drugs otherwise the chances of failure of liver is 100%.

Direwolve735

Activity: 84

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:13:42 AM

Everything is good in moderation. You can drink alcohol in small quantities and it wont impact badly your health. The main thing is not to cross the line. A huge number of people turn to alcohol in any case, and as a result they ruin their health. I drink only not strong alcoholic drinks such as wine or cider and only on weekends and I do not see anything wrong with this, cause I never lose control of myself. So alcohol once a week is not harmful in moderate amounts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Symphony_fr

Activity: 210

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:17:55 AM

Alcohol is injurious to health they are the most dangerous liquid form of drugs. As in many countries they are banned nobody can buy or sell these drugs openly. It will be good to keep aside self and family members from these kind of drugs otherwise the chances of failure of liver is 100%.

Alcohol can only be consumed in very small doses as all medicines since it is not a food product, but many people can not control it and it is better to really prohibit its open sale in order to reduce the number of deaths.

RIYA0001

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:22:59 AM

Drinking alcohol is fine but in limit . But With more alcohol abuse, you are not be able to physically in dependent, it also causes many health issues . The drinking may cause problems at our home and in the society. Sad
jhongzjhong

Activity: 126

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:25:01 AM

Drinking a glass of alcohol per day is good for the health but too much is not good it can damage our liver if too much drunk. I occasionally drink heavily when have party but I know my limitation of drinking alcohol. Be a liver lover boy..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
h1h2h3_c

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:43:22 PM

All I could say is, I drink each week with friends, but I never get to the point that I have to drink each night, it's not good for our health. We should be drinking in moderation only. Actually it feels good if you only drink few, just enough to make you feel a little dizzy. Abusing alcohol might also cause a liver damage. Another bad effect of it is you might start to forget your self and do something stupid.  Smiley
It’s the rules of life that everything has its own limit. Every work that are you are doing has its own limit if you exceed that limit then it will be appear dangerous for you. So just like that rules alcohol is not so dangerous if you are drinking it in a certain limit but if you crossed that limit then it will extremely dangerous for anyone up to a level that it can get you life.
forkchain

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:28:04 PM

With alcohol abuse, you are not physically dependent, but you still have a serious problem. The drinking may cause problems at home, work, or school. It may cause you to put yourself in dangerous situations, or lead to legal or social problems.
Drinking of alcohol is very dangerous because when a person drink alcohol then their mind is not stable just like in normal life so when a mind of person is not stable then they can do something very dangerous which will can create a lot of problems for him in future.
forkchain

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:35:41 PM

Even without being "alcoholic", alcohol consumption has an influence on the development of many diseases: cancers, cardiovascular and digestive diseases, diseases of the nervous system and psychic disorders. Alcohol can also be the cause of more common difficulties (fatigue, too high blood pressure, sleep disorders, problems of memory or concentration, etc.). Excessive alcohol consumption is often associated with psychological disorders (anxiety and depression in particular). Abuse of alcohol can trigger depression. Conversely, a depressed person may seek alcohol in a way to combat this and thus develop excessive consumption.

However, even if alcohol consumption appears to provide well-being at the moment, it does not solve the person's difficulties, and on the contrary increases depression and anxiety. Moreover, even if alcohol helps to fall asleep, it impairs the quality of sleep and can cause insomnia.
Using of alchole is not good for health but if any one want to used just for a fun then does’t mean that you can drink it up to a level that you are out of your control and you can take such risky step which can
NorvsGanda

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Hey guys first of all I am not an alcoholic person, I just want to say and inform you that being alcoholic is not a good thing. Maybe as of now you do not feel anything your body yet but if you will grow older, the symptoms and diseases will come up. It is okay to drink alcohol but not all the time and everyday.

Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:45:41 AM

Hey guys first of all I am not an alcoholic person, I just want to say and inform you that being alcoholic is not a good thing. Maybe as of now you do not feel anything your body yet but if you will grow older, the symptoms and diseases will come up. It is okay to drink alcohol but not all the time and everyday.

Alcohol may not be good for health, but the effects are negligible as long as the substance is consumed in moderate quantities. I would say that consuming alcohol once a week or once every two weeks will not cause any negative effects to the human health. And it depends on age as well. The risks associated with alcohol are higher, if you are old.

jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:28:03 AM

In my opinion, drinking or consume alcohol is life style. Every body consume it because his own reason, whether just for refreshing after busy work.
If we drink or consume alcohol once a week, it may not cause negative effects to our health, it will cause negative effects if we consume it more than once. It depends on the quantities that human drink. However, being alcoholic is not good thing. It has much negative effect on health than positive.
harryxx

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:51:02 AM

Alcohol slows you down. Alcohol affects your body's responses. It slows your brain which means you are likely to have an accident. Drinking Alcohol can affect our judgment and reasoning that can cause some verbal fight. Because of grogginess it slows down are reaction and upset our sense of balance and coordination, impair our vision and hearing. And make us lose concentration and feel drowsy. So. So drink moderately cause it's not bad to drink, what is bad is over-drinking.
diegz

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:06:15 AM

Alcohol slows you down. Alcohol affects your body's responses. It slows your brain which means you are likely to have an accident. Drinking Alcohol can affect our judgment and reasoning that can cause some verbal fight. Because of grogginess it slows down are reaction and upset our sense of balance and coordination, impair our vision and hearing. And make us lose concentration and feel drowsy. So. So drink moderately cause it's not bad to drink, what is bad is over-drinking.

Not only that, alcohol has a permanent effect to the body specially the brain. I've seen so many people who are different as they age, compared to those who do not drink alcohol too much.

Maybe the wear and tear thing effects them so fast, they look older than normal people of their age. What's worst is their thinking, they are not as sharp as before.

ebereon

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:23:20 PM

Not only that, alcohol has a permanent effect to the body specially the brain. I've seen so many people who are different as they age, compared to those who do not drink alcohol too much.

Maybe the wear and tear thing effects them so fast, they look older than normal people of their age. What's worst is their thinking, they are not as sharp as before.
That's horrifying. Drinking too much alcohol really gives out a lot of complications. Not just with our kidneys but our whole body system. If you can stop drinking alcohol, just do it before you experience further complications. Just think about ways how to be happy aside from drinking alcohol.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Creating N Action

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

Too much of drinking alcohol is dangerous to ourselves. It can cause loss of appetite and change a person's behavior. If a person drink too much alcohol, the good attitude can lead to bad attitude. And there's a time that you don't know what you are doing when you have drunk, you hurt someone that no one can do a bad things to you. You tried to make anything that can hurt somebody. Because of drinking alcohol, you change your good habits or attitude. It also affect your physical, social and mental health. Drinking alcohol can lead to a dangerous and more complicated disease even we need alcohol in our body but just only a little bit.
candymonkey

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:49:51 PM

Alcohol has a bad effect on the human body. At first, it can be fun, but then a person can not remember anything and is very unwell. It is better to avoid it altogether.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:14:57 AM

Alcohol has a bad effect on the human body. At first, it can be fun, but then a person can not remember anything and is very unwell. It is better to avoid it altogether.

Avoiding alcohol altogether is not necessary. Moderate amounts can do no harm to you, unless you are suffering from conditions such as hypertension and diabetes. If you are so adamant in avoiding alcohol, then you may not get the chance to taste some of the best cocktails and beverages in the world. It is similar to Hindus avoiding beef and Muslims avoiding pork.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.