Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

People still buying bitcoin because:
With the increase in bitcoin prices, bitcoin profits bring in a short time for many investors to make their lives change, and bitcoin also helps us save time and money.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

bitcoin is increasingly recognized by big investors and middle-class society as a very promising form of investment assets, many people who believe investing in bitcoin can generate greater profits if they are used as a form of long-term investment assets. they believe the greatest opportunity to buy bitcoin can start from now because in the future they believe the value of bitcoin will be more valuable.
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

bitcoin is still a promising investment. most people still believe in bitcoin. let’s just respect each other’s decision. I myself see that bitcoin is going to bounce back and I’ll be having a bright future.

Rightfully said Sir. I undoubtly believe that bitcoin is and will still be a favorable investment now and most importantly in the days way ahead. No one can explain it's immeasurable capabilities. I have confidence that we can expect bitcoin to break the downtrend and make new gains. There were certainly lots of speculations regarding this coin, but one thing is clear though that big fortune is knocking on it's doors. This could happen today or tomorrow for all we know, but happen it will.

loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

In my opinion, as a user and investor. I bought bitcoin because in addition to utility and blockchain technology, it changed the nature of personal financial freedom / assurance of information and safety. Use it easily according to purpose and needs. In addition, it is pure speculation is perfect to hope for a better life for the family and themselves.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they thinking and believing that this coming months the price of bitcoin  is going high so that they still buying bitcoin .

Yes every year bitcoin price slightly growing from this month so we definitely need invest and get more profits in bitcoin but anything will happen in crypto currencies so the decision makers is ours.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

In my opinion, as a user and investor. I bought bitcoin because in addition to utility and blockchain technology, it changed the nature of personal financial freedom / assurance of information and safety. Use it easily according to purpose and needs. In addition, it is pure speculation is perfect to hope for a better life for the family and themselves.
As an end user do we really care about the technology, sure it does change the personal financial freedom irrespective of the inflation and the financial crashes, the safety is good as long as you know how to secure your coins and the major concern for me is that bitcoin has become a speculative coin than a currency, which i think is not that great looking forward.
I understand this thread is created way back in 2013 but the doubts OP had is the same doubts every new user has about bitcoin. Majority of the investment are because of the future profits they could make rather than using this as a currency and so is the reason people are investing in it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they thinking and believing that this coming months the price of bitcoin  is going high so that they still buying bitcoin .

Yes every year bitcoin price slightly growing from this month so we definitely need invest and get more profits in bitcoin but anything will happen in crypto currencies so the decision makers is ours.
there are actually several reasons to buy bitcoin. such as for instant transactions, or anything else. sometimes people also use it for investment. the benefits of having bitcoin make people need it. so they will always buy it at any price.
LarryX5

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

Bitcoin is evolving and eventually issues with Bitcoin can be fixed.You didn`t mention positive sides of Bitcoin(there are many).
Therefore people are still buying bitcoin and will be.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Bitcoin is worth it and it is the reason why many people like me are keep buying bitcoins. If you will try to understand the chart of the bitcoin, you will find out that you are still not late to buy bitcoins.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

bitcoin is increasingly recognized by big investors and middle-class society as a very promising form of investment assets, many people who believe investing in bitcoin can generate greater profits if they are used as a form of long-term investment assets. they believe the greatest opportunity to buy bitcoin can start from now because in the future they believe the value of bitcoin will be more valuable.
Exactly, investors have assessed this as a product and a potential asset in the future when they have seen the breakthrough of bitcoin in recent years, those are the unexpected milestones, $1000 then $5000 and $10000 and the end of 2017 with the value of nearly $20000. This is too rare for an investment, and it happens in a situation where bitcoin has received very little attention, but now from the past data and combined with the situation with full attention, we can see very clearly what bitcoin can achieve is a terrible number in the future, I'm not too surprised when people still buy bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

People are still buying bitcoin because they believe bitcoin's price will increase even there are a lot of countries banned bitcoin. Bitcoin is really worth to buy because it is very valuable and has a potential that is wjy a lot of people really would like to invest in bitcoin for a long term investment.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

People who are still buying bitcoin knows that bitcoin has the potential of rising at great height.Nodoubt at present the prices are not so high so people are utilising this opportunity  to buy coins at low rates because they know that bitcoin  prices will  rise in coming months.Being virtual in nature sometimes it create panic among users when the prices starts falling and people start selling coins at low price instead of buying believing that the price will never rise.But an expert investor knows that it is nature of bitcoin.So they keep on buying more coins so that whenever the price will rise they can sell them at double amount and can earn alot of profit.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People are still buying bitcoins because they know bitcoin can provide benefits, and they will continue to buy bitcoin until the end of bitcoin.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

Yes true, because we are so confident that the 2017 increase could be repeated again this year, I still buy bitcoin because I'm sure that year-end prices will reach at least $ 45k and now the price is past $ 9900.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

Exactly, investors have assessed this as a product and a potential asset in the future when they have seen the breakthrough of bitcoin in recent years, those are the unexpected milestones, $1000 then $5000 and $10000 and the end of 2017 with the value of nearly $20000. This is too rare for an investment, and it happens in a situation where bitcoin has received very little attention, but now from the past data and combined with the situation with full attention, we can see very clearly what bitcoin can achieve is a terrible number in the future, I'm not too surprised when people still buy bitcoin
People still choose to buy bitcoin despite its volatility, because they know that it has the potential to give huge rate of returns though it has its downturn at times. Bitcoin's price may be low, but people are already wise on how to play the game and are aware the nature of the market. It's not always at its lowest status, it will surely soar high from crash and it has been proven for several times. That's why with each passing day, many have become curious, interested to join and take the risks, making Bitcoin more popular, acknowledged globally, and creating the number of participants expanding rapidly.
whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I think because they are convinced that BTC has a stable price graph, when the price goes down not so much down and even when the price goes up ..., it's definitely profitable with a quick rise.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

People keep buying bitcoin because they see the opportunity in it. Though the price were down, bitcoin managed to rise up again. And these days, many countries start to using bitcoin as a payment instrument, it means bitcoin start to get acknowledged in the world.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they believe in the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, which is why many people are optimistic that by buying bitcoin it will make it rich and successful.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

I think still Buying bitcoin is depend on the person mind, Many minds have many purposes so to fill up his purpose they still buying bitcoin or who still buying bitcoin they believe in bitcoin and much faith in BTC.
I also purchase bitcoin because I still believe in BTC.
We know most of the people now think that buying bitcoin is just a foolish work but its also true that, the future of bitcoin is bright, what is quite tough to realize.

We find many of them who believe buying bitcoin is foolish work and a useless work so why are they still buy bitcoin, maybe some of the investors use it for the important transaction that is impossible without BTC.
I see many of them buying bitcoin to purchase the digital product or pay some digital bills, so you can’t tell them foolish or useless work, on the other word you are obligated to say they are doing wise man work.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

People are still buying bitcoin because they know that they can earn from it. Even though bitcoin price nowadays is constantly changing, we all know that sooner or later, we can reap what we have sow. So that is why people are still buying bitcoin until now.
Anyone who knows about bitocins, he wouldn’t be stopped to use bitocins. They are best source of income so why not someone use it for enhancing and uplifting the lives there are currently living. There are chances where people from different backgrounds of education come into this world but they don’t know how to operate these and earn money. Learning would be enough for them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: