Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13642 times)
ransow72

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:06:11 AM by ransow72

People are investing in bitcoin because it's currency of the future.In some parts of the world, bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

There are people who still want to buy btc because it already has established in cryptocurrency which is why investing in it while the price is still low is a good option to do. Investing in a lower price gives a better chance to gain during the rise. Even with the issue btc has faced, it is still the most reliable cryptocurrency to invest with.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Yeah everyone knows about bitcoin that it happens with bitcoin that it use to increase and decrease which is very common happening, most of people are using bitcoin as they know finally they will end up earning high amount of profit,  same as a lot of people I prefer to buy bitcoin than saving money for the long because it is good way of earning and I can earn high with bitcoin higher than I earn from my daily job so I love bitcoin and I will never stop buying,  price these days is really decent so I will keep on buying for highest profit.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Yeah everyone knows about bitcoin that it happens with bitcoin that it use to increase and decrease which is very common happening, most of people are using bitcoin as they know finally they will end up earning high amount of profit,  same as a lot of people I prefer to buy bitcoin than saving money for the long because it is good way of earning and I can earn high with bitcoin higher than I earn from my daily job so I love bitcoin and I will never stop buying,  price these days is really decent so I will keep on buying for highest profit.

With the latest drop of market value of bitcoin instead afraid people are interested in buying because they thinks that a few weeks from now bitcoin recovers back to its highest  value.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

People are still buying bitcoin because they know that they can still make a massive profit on it, or they just want to buy bitcoin to use it to their daily transactions there are so many reasons why some people are still buying bitcoin. Yes, this days bitcoin cost is volatile to much, and you are still wondering how or why can they profit in this kind of season or price rate,  I think most of the buyers want to grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low cost and hold it for a long time or just want to sell it at their profitable rate.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

because the bitcoin has been used as the livelihood of every day's earnings are very promising results and bitcoin also been used as an investment and savings for the future because the benefits of bitcoin is enormous than investing in gold or other stocks

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

Bitcoin is never in vain. Although it does not have value in reality, it can still convert a lot of cash. It is money that not everyone wants to have. Its value is quite high and more and more people are buying it at the present time because they believe it will continue to rise in the future.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

because the bitcoin has been used as the livelihood of every day's earnings are very promising results and bitcoin also been used as an investment and savings for the future because the benefits of bitcoin is enormous than investing in gold or other stocks
People are still buying Bitcoin because they believe in Bitcoin since it is a currency and it is very popular in the market its demands is high so people like to invest and buy Bitcoin. It has good impact and it give you financial freedom and they still believe that Bitcoin will make them rich which is profitable for them they knows that it depends on market trends how the market is going and they are looking to their profit.
Kambala07

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

more and more People will buy btc because it is the best coin. Now the btc price will increase year to year the price will reach $ 20k. So that's why people are still buying btc.
kaos billabong

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

I think a lot of people buy BTC because they believe BTC is very profitable and they believe BTC has excellent potential for the future.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

At the present time, I find it quite appropriate to be able to buy a bitcoin and keep it until the end of the year if you do not need it, I think people buy bitcoin because they all believe that bitcoin will be worth it. end of the year .

if everyone wants to buy Altcoin, then everyone should buy bitcoin and then you can exchange Altcoin you want. And bitcoin is the world's first electronic currency and is also used for exchange for altcoin
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

Its always active movement is one of my reasons to buy bitcoin.
Individually, bitcoin prices are quite expensive. With fluctuating moves I can immediately restore initial capital.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

People now understand that it is very difficult to make money in the normal way. If you are in this industry, especially if you understand the business, bounty programs can offer you a great opportunity to invest.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

What you see is a negative issue about bitcoin, open your mind. Ask why people are still buying bitcoins? Because there are many opportunities with bitcoin, it helps provide people and additional income. Bitcoin is changing our economy, bitcoin helps many people to have part-time and full-time jobs to do bitcoin, and there are many things to do with bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

What you see is a negative issue about bitcoin, open your mind. Ask why people are still buying bitcoins? Because there are many opportunities with bitcoin, it helps provide people and additional income. Bitcoin is changing our economy, bitcoin helps many people to have part-time and full-time jobs to do bitcoin, and there are many things to do with bitcoin.

Yeah. There are so many reasons why you would want to buy in to bitcoin and it's not restricted to simply making money. If you want to be a part of a revolution that would start a change in how transactions are made, then be involved in bitcoin and the same kind of innovations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

It is similar to asking questions why we are chasing after more money? Everyone want money so btc is similar to a virtual gold and anonymous one ,no tax for it unless you want to pay for it,faster profit gain then a normal investment asset,no legality interference.it is similar to shortcut in investment asset ,in order to get 2x in stock for a normal investor they have to wait many years but in btc they can easily get it in few months.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

bitcoin is quite popular and many like it because of the high price and almost everyone has a desire to get rich on it
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Because people still want to believe in bitcoin and want to make a profit with the expensive bitcoin price it is today. And I am sure that in the future bitcoin will become a place of public payment in a country whose currency is worthless.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

Yeah. There are so many reasons why you would want to buy in to bitcoin and it's not restricted to simply making money. If you want to be a part of a revolution that would start a change in how transactions are made, then be involved in bitcoin and the same kind of innovations.

bitcoin is a very profitable as an investment media, I don't think there is rising prices like bitcoin, so why people still buy bitcoin. Because the profits are really huge, even we can get it in a fast time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

BTC is one of the major crypto currency which has already developed the confidence of the global community by its certain positive features such as the decentralization,anonymity and its transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.These are the major positive factors of bitcoin and its existence in the market. Bitcoin market has grown up to 20K usd to the  last December and now the market is in the bearish trend with 8K usd The people who are investing to bitcoin has the confidence to invest on it..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: