Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

People still buy BTC is because they trust and do believe that it will be successful sooner they also believe that the price of BTC will increase even we see low but it not bother to everyone who continuously trust BTC and hope for more great opportunities to come
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

People still buying bitcoin because its have a value so they will be buy or invest because you can earn and have profit with it to them it is a kind of business that you can earn profit with no difficulties so they will and still buy or invest no matter what.
People still buy BTC because they believe in the future of BTC is still growing. Regardless of the market today, they still believe in this coin. I think in the end of this year, BTC will increase to $ 50000.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

the buying of bitcoin will never end. as this thread was started in 2013 and now its 2018 .. you can see now peoplw are buying more and more bitcoins

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

There are still so many people everyday who are buying Bitcoin because as we all know Bitcoin is always the Number One coin in the crypto market. No matter what other people says about Bitcoin, they just can't put Bitcoin down. Despite all the criticisms towards Bitcoin in the past years, it just didn't matter because it just became bigger and better. As of this year, many experts believe that Bitcoin market price will soar and fly to the moon this upcoming last quarter of the year so I suggest to those who haven't bought Bitcoin yet, to buy now to have your profit in the near future. Good luck!
People are still buying Bitcoin because they already know the benefits of Bitcoin and its advantages. Bitcoin became more popular because the banking system is not frictionless and not limited to less cost per transaction that is why Bitcoin is overcoming the banking system. People are now aware of this currency and that is why the investments are increasing rapidly.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

Because they understand that only bitcoin can bring them a lot of money in a short time. By buying and holding bitcoin, you can gain a lot of advantages in the future including profit, technology, security and identity protection. Therefore, they still believe and buy bitcoin
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Because they understand that only bitcoin can bring them a lot of money in a short time. By buying and holding bitcoin, you can gain a lot of advantages in the future including profit, technology, security and identity protection. Therefore, they still believe and buy bitcoin

Have you read the OP first post? The BTC is not as secure as you say. The price won't go up too much, the interest in BTC is slowly going down, people prefer altcoins to Bitcoin, also BTC is useless for buying or selling, mining costs more than the value of the reward ...
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
because they believe in BTC even though it's value now is quite low they still believe that it will pump again at it's best value. the people is still stick in BTC because they also believe that BTC can bring them a lot of money in short time period.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

Because bitcoin now is going to down, low value of price.. It's a pretty good to buy more bitcoin, because they are having a good change of it until time has a good luck for everyone.
There is no doubt that until now a lot of people is keep buying bitcoin because bitcoin have a good future and the other reason why peole are still buying is the price of bitcoin is very low now so they are now buying many bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Because bitcoin now is going to down, low value of price.. It's a pretty good to buy more bitcoin, because they are having a good change of it until time has a good luck for everyone.
There is no doubt that until now a lot of people is keep buying bitcoin because bitcoin have a good future and the other reason why peole are still buying is the price of bitcoin is very low now so they are now buying many bitcoin.

People are still buying btc because it gives potential profits and ease to use.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

People as of today is not that stupid to not buying bitcoin of course they knew that bitcoin today's generation is increasing and will rise up more in the future there are many experts saying that also. The demand of bitcoin today is very high that's why people are still buying it.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

People aren't investing in bitcoin because it's currency of the future.In some parts of the world, bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature. Bitcoin's cost and speed advantages, though, are being eroded as traditional channels improve (and the network's fees continue to increase), and liquidity remains a problem in many countries.

I think the two- and three-digit price is very common as a result of speculation / manipulation, and let's face it, everyone here has the opportunity to enrich themselves this blessing, and who does not want that part of it.
Bitcoin used as a 'currency' has steadily grown in various sectors, the Silk Road may be one of the most important. However, this relatively cheap price will support transaction activity, I imagine it is still very much in single digit territory.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Bitcoin prices in the past few days have been continuously corrected with small and significant rises, and as a result, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall in coming days and $ 7000 is a very important milestone for bitcoin prices to go down the cycle. So you can buy bitcoin at this time and invest in long term.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Bitcoin prices in the past few days have been continuously corrected with small and significant rises, and as a result, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall in coming days and $ 7000 is a very important milestone for bitcoin prices to go down the cycle. So you can buy bitcoin at this time and invest in long term.
i hope bitcoin price does not touch $7000 level.it is storng support that much whales put their buy order at this price.bitcoin move with middle volatility right now, much investor take action becarefully.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

People as of today is not that stupid to not buying bitcoin of course they knew that bitcoin today's generation is increasing and will rise up more in the future there are many experts saying that also. The demand of bitcoin today is very high that's why people are still buying it.
Yes. People come to the cryptographic market and buy BTC just for the benefit of them, they buy BTC right now because they believe that BTC prices will rise in the future. It is likely that by the end of 2018 the price will explode and reach the moon. So they will become rich. Some people use all their assets to buy the BTC and hopefully they will increase
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

I think people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin prices will continue to grow and will continue to increase so that if invested in bitcoin will still be profitable
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

People still buying of bitcoin despite of negative issue ,because we believe that bitcoin a asset is good  like gold.for those of those we aimed also a positive thoughts looking for the brighter future.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

I think, the main reason why many people still buy bitcoins is because they still believe in bitcoin. although bitcoin prices are declining, but people still think that bitcoin still has the potential to rise in price and can make a profit of course.

And, technically speaking, however, Bitcoin is a new form of community savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

i hope bitcoin price does not touch $7000 level.it is storng support that much whales put their buy order at this price.bitcoin move with middle volatility right now, much investor take action becarefully.
We can't help that price for falling to that range because that is the support and the price of bitcoin is now tracing the possible stop for the fall of the price and we all know that $7,000 is one of the support for the market of bitcoin and if we will see more dumps then we can actually see much lower to that expected support of $7,000.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

"Bitcoin is useless"

Then go somewhere else... ?
Why?

Look up at the name of the website you are using: bitcointalk.org

If you have no use for bitcoins, then maybe you should ask yourself why you are here on a bitcoin site? Trolling perhaps?

Could you go into a bit more detail what you were spending hours on that gave you such a low return? Then you should ask yourself what you did to get any dollars you have? Maybe you could do the same thing in exchange for some bitcoins?

I think it because of it's high value than a normal currency. It is also can be used for an online payments and transaction which can make us hassle free. It can reduces crimes in the community because it is a cashless society because of BTC.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 03:38:33 PM by artichandra

Because people still believe in bitcoin and they still want to invest in bitcoin. Maybe in the future bitcoin will be needed. I hope bitcoin becomes a public payment place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: