Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13640 times)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

People are still buying and investing in Bitcoin because they believe that its value will appreciate more than what it is at the moment that will earn them more profit in the nearest future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

Because they still believe in bitcoin capabilities that it will promisingly profitable by the end of this year not knowing the bearish month but the faith of coins which expert expeculate the good result as solid hope for every believers and investors.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

its because they aware that holding bitcoin is the easiest way to become rich in a short time. Therefore, they keep buying bitcoin whenever they have a chance. Bitcoin is really a savior since it has brought a lot of money to many people.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

People still believe in crypto alt just looking for an opportunities to get money. I think that it's okay that people still buying bitcoins and doesn't matter what reason.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

Because they understand Bitcoin is a growing digital asset and has a good future. of course by continuing to buy Bitcoin, they hope to get big profits in the future. because bitcoin also gives hope to everyone who invests in success.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

People are still buying bitcoin because they still believe in the future of bitcoin that bright and promising, they trust and believe that bitcoin can give a better global economic improvement of life, that is why they still buy or invest in bitcoin.

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

Well, there are a lot of reasons why people keep buying the Bitcoin. For me, the reason is many people still believe in its values.
Honestly, I not interested anymore in Bitcoin. I prefer other coins like Ethereum or Neo rather than Bitcoin.  
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

Because they still believed if future of bitcoin is very good,
Buy bitcoin ans hold them I'm sure it will make us rich because future is very promising
Bitcoin is really a promising currency it gives profit certainly and when you invest in bitcoin you will feel confident about your profit and safe about your future, bitcoin is full of profit that’s why most of people really love to hold it, so same as you I think future of bitcoin will be very shining and bright but we will have to keep on investing and holding to increase our profit. People are buying more and more as they know dip is just temporary and soon price will become at the top once again.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

People still buy BTC because they see the price of BTC will be much higher than the current. Some people believe in blockchain technology so they will invest in it.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

People are still buying and investing in Bitcoin because they believe that its value will appreciate more than what it is at the moment that will earn them more profit in the nearest future.
People are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is the best crytocurrency that can help them to be very profitable in the future, and the price of bitcoin is low that's why many people are dont stop on buying bitcoin and  bitcoin can help a lot of people to multiply there money.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:29:07 AM

Each one has a different reason because many people buying bitcoin because there is huge potential growth in Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is really a good help for people who needed money very much that is why they buy bitcoin for them to earn a more better earnings.
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

I'm sure yout failure to be hatred of Bitcoin will not make other users discouraged as you do.
If you have run out of capital, try to get Bitcoin by mining, maybe you can try to follow an existing campaign like Bounty campaign and signature campaign.
My suggestion before you start it again, I hope you get lots of reading to increase your knowledge about crypto world in general and Bitcoin in particular.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

of course we will have great potential for bitcoin, and we will always buy bitcoin at the time the price goes down and we will wait for a higher price increase, so we really get a lot of benefits because the future of bitcoin is also very bright.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

Each one has a different reason because many people buying bitcoin because there is huge potential growth in Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is really a good help for people who needed money very much that is why they buy bitcoin for them to earn a more better earnings.
there are so many opportunity from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.we can earn money from several methode that available.such as bounty hunter,miner and trading cryptocurrency.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
There so many reasons why people is investing in bitcoin. But one thing is for sure and it is because they want to earn not just earn but earn more. In bitcoin earning big is not impossible you just have to be patient. It might take some time but if your patient enough to wait theres always a good earnings also waiting for you.

Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

I think there are many reasons why people still buy bitcoin. one may be because people are more likely to increase the value of bitcoin so once they invest in it they can easily grow their investment and think that it is easier for them to live up to their lifestyle

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

I think there are many reasons why people still buy bitcoin. one may be because people are more likely to increase the value of bitcoin so once they invest in it they can easily grow their investment and think that it is easier for them to live up to their lifestyle
one main reason is because they still believe about bitcoin future.maybe at this moment bitcoin is bloody, but in two or three years again it will shows the highest price ever.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
buy bitcoin to trade some altcoins. And if you research about the important of this coin , i think as you would also like to have a bitcoin. Dont focus the news just focus the important of having this. You must keep in your mind all the things before entering must be studied first.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

buy bitcoin to trade some altcoins. And if you research about the important of this coin , i think as you would also like to have a bitcoin. Dont focus the news just focus the important of having this. You must keep in your mind all the things before entering must be studied first.
focusing at it's technology.we talk about bitcoin , we are talking about next generation payment technology.much people having bitcoin as an asset , and trade it often.so bitcoin price very volatile.but if they understand about it's function they will not sell it.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

People still buy Bitcoin because people are rational by which I mean to say that they know about the time to buy and the time to sell. They can see the future return in an asset if the prices are stable for some time. Besides, Bitcoin has so many other benefits to offer that are not offered by other coins and that is why people invest in Bitcoin. Long term investment gives more than enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: