Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13640 times)
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

everyone assumes the prediction that bitcoin values will soar by the end of the year will actually happen, so they buy as much now as possible because the value is still cheap and expect to get a lot of profit
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

Each one has a different reason because many people buying bitcoin because there is huge potential growth in Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is really a good help for people who needed money very much that is why they buy bitcoin for them to earn a more better earnings.
there are so many opportunity from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.we can earn money from several methode that available.such as bounty hunter,miner and trading cryptocurrency.
The volatility of Bitcoin may not be as dramatic -- both up and down -- and that is something people have to come to grips with, but as the experts above mention, there has still been positive growth over a relatively short period of time.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Bitcoin may look bad right now but that doesn't mean it will stay that way for long, we should atleast have faith and believe that it will recover once again just like what happened before. Let us keep our hopes high over bitcoin and know its history of pumps and dump so that we can avoid regret and disappointment in the end as things get bettet here.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
buy bitcoin to trade some altcoins. And if you research about the important of this coin , i think as you would also like to have a bitcoin. Dont focus the news just focus the important of having this. You must keep in your mind all the things before entering must be studied first.
focusing at it's technology.we talk about bitcoin , we are talking about next generation payment technology.much people having bitcoin as an asset , and trade it often.so bitcoin price very volatile.but if they understand about it's function they will not sell it.
People are still buying bitcoins because they have a lot of faith in bitcoin.Bitcoin has got them a lot of profit rates amd that too in a short period of time.It is expected that bitcoin will create new records and it will rise much more than it did in 2017 which was called the bitcoin year.People are also joining signature campaigns as they are an easy source of earning bitcoins.People are investing in bitcoin so that they can earn good profits.People are holding their bitcoins for future rise in prices.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Whatever negative that you are believing against btc and spread it is always ineffective to stop people from buying bitcoin.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

Whatever negative that you are believing against btc and spread it is always ineffective to stop people from buying bitcoin.
The minds of people are now divided to panic from continous fluctuation of market value, some are selling to cut possible losses if the bitcoin will continue to drops and some also are holding hoping for the market to rise back.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

You can't compare your experience to other people. just Because you only got a few amounts of Bitcoin, it doesn't mean that all of us have the same situation. People are buying Bitcoin because first of all, they know what they are doing, they must have been with Bitcoin for a long time. and they knew how the cryptocurrency really works. they were not focused on the negative side, but on the positive that Bitcoin brought to them.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

Bitcoin is an interesting thing that will continue to make many people interested in using Bitcoin as a currency and also as an investment.
This proves that Bitcoin is one of the most used things, Bitcoin is a revolutionary in the financial sector that tries to turn money into a digital currency.
Ease, speed and also the benefits of Bitcoin is the main reason why someone uses Bitcoin.
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

It's like gold. It seems to be a simple piece of metal. Than gold is better than silver, iron, bronze or copper. But if you put these metals in front of us - you choose gold. Because gold is harder to extract and its reserves are limited. Bitcoin is the same.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

Why people are still buying BTC ithink because this is the right time to buy a bitcoin.  As we check the market all coins are in red days.  And for me also if I have money  I want o buy BTC because now is the time to buy.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Almost everybody is sure: the market will recover and go up. That is why the professional and experienced traders are simply holding their cryptocurrency. Moreover, they buy more Bitcoins and altcoins now.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

Definitely because bitcoin is the head of the cryptocurrency they believe in the capabilities that it brings to whole cryptomarket that is why many people don't stop buying bitcoin and continue invested more than what they have because of bigger earnings ahead once the market price strike tremendously.

Because they know that it's worth investing and they really believe in bitcoin. Although they know the risks, it's still part of Business. They buy bitcoin because it can make money and it gives hope to achieve their dreams. They know that they have a future here and Bitcoin is growing faster than ever. If they invest early, then there will be more profits for them.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

In fact, bitcoin trade is an exciting sight because of price movements of bitcoin, the global market, and 24/7 trading. But it is important to understand the risks that you incur when dealing with bitcoins.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

In fact, bitcoin trade is an exciting sight because of price movements of bitcoin, the global market, and 24/7 trading. But it is important to understand the risks that you incur when dealing with bitcoins.

Once you have entered into crypto currency field then you don't want to get out of from that because it is so much valuable and easy way to get huge profits that's why people don't want to get out from here.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Recently, from the price fluctuation, most investors from outside look at what is happening!
And there is no news to strengthen Bitcoin!
Not-A-Scammer

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

Hello guys,

Just registered after reading for years and first time I have seen this post. Saw the date of post. Did the poster keep mining? Or is that a painful question ?
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease. People invest for profit motive.

Other issues:

Bitcoin is market leader and without bitcoin no other crypto curenncy can be stable. Market runs on the basis of bitcoin price movement. It is first decentralized payment system. Go and read it first. People invest for profit motive.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

People are still buying BTC because people are believe the future of BTC is bright. Use of BTC is increasing day by day. BTC is being legal in many countries.

Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

Everyone wants to be benefited. Bitcoin became popular day by day If someone buys Bitcoin and sells after the price increases, then it is beneficial. Many people think that the quality of Bitcoin will double in a few days so everyone is buying Bitcoin.
nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

Only cost me $0.18 to send BTC today.

I only trade shitcoins for the sole purpose of attaining more BTC. BTC is King. Deal with it.

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: