Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13638 times)
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

You clearly don't understand bitcoin. Please study.
People are still buying bitscoin because this is a good time for investors to buy them cheaply as a condition for all of us to invest in them and as such people still believe and follow very bitcoiin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

why do people still buy bitcoin? because bitcoin is considered a safe investment and can not be falsified.
It's not, for "investment" Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is not the safest coin where the price is really volatile compared with stock and invest on gold.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

They're buying BTC because they probably think now's a buying time, which I agree at. Because sooner or later, the government will realize the value that cryptocurrency holds and when it does, it will start regulating cryptocurrency in order to stabilize its market price. And it will not stabilize at a rate this low.

Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Bitcoin is volatile and its price keeps going up and down. Some people fear this volatility and do not invest. And there are people who trust bitcoins, who believe in it and invest in it. People are still buying BTC since it has gained too much popularity compared to other digital currencies.That's why its value is much higher compared to any other currency. Also, there is a major difference that has given Bitcoin an edge over all other digital currencies is the fact that is decentralized.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

why do people still buy bitcoin? because bitcoin is considered a safe investment and can not be falsified. and the next reason is because transactions through bitcoin are considered cheap and do not require a third party. I think bitcoin investment is quite promising for now.

I dont think its a safe investment but rather than its riskier investment because of the market volatility of it.

Yeah transacting with bitcoin is easier than sending money from a bank that will take for three business days.

There's a lot of thing considering bitcoin for being an investment I see it more as a currency that you can use on

buying things online and services.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Because now still so many peoples believed in bitcoin and there still so many people support bitcoin, that why bitcoin be come more popular and people still buying bitcoin.
and as we know bitcoin always give us a huge profit.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

You should realize that billions are already invested in the infrastructure of crypto.  all the mining equipment, power sources, etc doesn't come cheap.  These big players will never let it die and always push the price up eventually.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:21:20 AM

Bitcoin is volatile and its price keeps going up and down. Some people fear this volatility and do not invest. And there are people who trust bitcoins, who believe in it and invest in it. People are still buying BTC since it has gained too much popularity compared to other digital currencies.That's why its value is much higher compared to any other currency. Also, there is a major difference that has given Bitcoin an edge over all other digital currencies is the fact that is decentralized.
For me,people still buy BTC because they believe on the benefit that BTC can give to each of us invidual. The popularity of bitcoin became rampant worldwide.Many people wants to learn from it and hopping to have convenience life with bitcoin.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:27:47 AM

People are still buying btc because they found out that only btc can make their dreams come true. BTC is now the most interesting coin in the crypto currency feild and it can really give us a huge return from our investment. I think we only need to believe in bitcoin and wait for the upcoming more opportunity of buying because if we can buy it in a verry cheap price, maybe we can become more profitable in the near future.

Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

People are still buying btc because they found out that only btc can make their dreams come true. BTC is now the most interesting coin in the crypto currency feild and it can really give us a huge return from our investment. I think we only need to believe in bitcoin and wait for the upcoming more opportunity of buying because if we can buy it in a verry cheap price, maybe we can become more profitable in the near future.

Bitcoin as good in our lives. The BTC is very helpful for poor would make even small income. So many are buying it because they know that they can find extra income here and this is a good to start in their lives. So bitcoin is the best way to improve our lives.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoin because they trust bitcoin and believing that bitcoin can give huge profit to anyone. Me I truly believe bitcoin because I have earned from it and still working hard in order to hold bitcoin.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

I think people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin prices will continue to grow and will continue to increase so that if invested in bitcoin will still be profitable.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:11 AM

Investing in bitcoin is one way or the other like buying currency since bitcoin is a currency. Most people buy bitcoin and hodl. Hodling a coin like bitcoin is a decision by the person himself as he thinks the price will be rising as days go by.  If a person wants to  buy and hodl bitcoin, they have to be well abreast with the market trend so that they don’t lose. Holding coin like bitcoin is something I rarely do since I am sometime afraid of its reducing and I losing.   
icopump

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

BTC has been proved it's effeciency that it can be transacted by anyone to send funds to anywhere with minimal fee without interference of governments. So demand for this type of easy process is required for many people and so they're buying.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Bitcoins is very profitable today due to the market prices are dumping and because of that, you can invest a huge amount today and earn more profit in the future when the market price increase again.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

I think people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin prices will continue to grow and will continue to increase so that if invested in bitcoin will still be profitable.
Yes, they expect the price of BTC will increase sharply in the future. In my opinion, the price of BTC may rise in the last phase of 2018, which may reach $ 20000. This is the prediction of many and I believe this will come true. So now is the best time to invest in BTC.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Yes that is a face that bitcoin still fulfill all our need and demands that i do not think can be possible from anything else, it think that people have already got a lot of profit from bitcoin investment and still in hope that they will get much more from it. i think that only bitcoin can fulfill our need in future. And that is why still people are trying to buy bitcoin.
iakiah

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

This boom has turned a small number of people into millionaires, modestly enriched a somewhat less small number of early adopters, and sent millions of others into a paroxysm of envy and regret. If you’d never heard of Bitcoin, you kicked yourself for not paying closer attention; if you’d treated Bitcoin as a joke, you probably still did that. Maybe you recognized right away that it was all unstable and unpredictable and not for you, while also privately daydreaming about how you might’ve spent your Bitcoin millions. Of course, for those investors who tried to jump in on the wave when it hit an all time high in December, regret means losing half of your money because you were too late.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

Yes, they expect the price of BTC will increase sharply in the future. In my opinion, the price of BTC may rise in the last phase of 2018, which may reach $ 20000. This is the prediction of many and I believe this will come true. So now is the best time to invest in BTC.
as long as we believe and do not sell our bitcoin while its price goes down, i think not only $20.000 can reached.more than that even can reached while all holder and new investor keep their asset.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

As I mentioned earlier, those who think that bitcoin is the future is more than those who do not. People are investing because technology is developing on the blockchain day by day.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: