Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204057 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:57:51 PM

i hold bitcoins  for future purpose waiting his value goes to the moon then sell all
This phrase "to the moon" always made me to doubt. How much is that? And what if you think the price reached that "moon" point and sold your coins, but the price continued to grow? I think this "moon" price is different to other person, for someone it's 5000$ for another 50000$.

Very well said there is no perfect definition for the 'moon' word as it will differ from person to person and if person has bought his bitcoins at $200 in the past then even current price would be reached the moon for him as no one knows that if it goes higher then what can be the highest limit and same goes when it falls no one knows how extremely it can go down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:13:03 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 12:08:53 AM by ivanst776

If the amount of bitcoins is small then I could count them as fun because I would just try to experiment with a small amount of money. It's like saving some altcoins in a small value where we don't expect to be rich from it.

But when we talk for 4 digits in fiat then we can't count that as a fun because we are "playing" with a good amount of money which in some countries you have to work for many months to make such a saving.

In some cases people are unable to spend their bitcoins how they want and at the price they want because of the fees that exchanges or other factors takes, so it is better to save bitcoin rather than trying to spend them.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:19:02 AM

i hold bitcoins  for future purpose waiting his value goes to the moon then sell all
This phrase "to the moon" always made me to doubt. How much is that? And what if you think the price reached that "moon" point and sold your coins, but the price continued to grow? I think this "moon" price is different to other person, for someone it's 5000$ for another 50000$.
I think this time could even be said that the price has been to the moon? because a few years ago for sure all users would not think that bitcoin could be worth more than $ 1,200 like right now ?
but I will continue to hold probably until the price to $ 1,500 The goal is possible right ?
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:41:12 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
I never saved bitcoin just for fun, this is a kind of assets and investment to me, it can give me a big help to achieve all of my dreams someday in the near future, bitcoin has mean a lot to me. Because of this I sustained all the expenses I had in my daily routine in life, that's why I'm thankful I found bitcoin.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:19:09 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

Of course for the future purpose. We can't predict what will happen in our future so it is better to save than to spend for nothing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

Of course for the future purpose. We can't predict what will happen in our future so it is better to save than to spend for nothing.

Future purpose includes investing to money makers like ETH. What I do with my Bitcoin is trade whenever there is an opportunity, I don't trade like setting up margins but simply buying some of the coins that I think will have value like ETH. Its sort of a long term investment. Its what I do regularly every time a coin starts to rise up more than a dollar. Its an indicator if the price reach up to a dollar, its more than likely to rise up too. Its just a matter of time.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:52:09 AM

I save bitcoin for my future not just for fun. Bitcoin is a good inveastment for long run and i would like to save as my earnings. Bitcoin gives more interest than to save your money in the bank. So i need more to earn bitcoin to save more.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:12:18 AM

I save bitcoin for my future not just for fun. Bitcoin is a good inveastment for long run and i would like to save as my earnings. Bitcoin gives more interest than to save your money in the bank. So i need more to earn bitcoin to save more.
When we are talking about interest,bitcoin does really offer more compared to our traditional banks and this would really be an ideal move to make money in the future.You are not the only one who are saving bitcoin but all the people who engage on it because we could able to see the potential of bitcoin its either on short or longer periods of time.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:15:20 AM

I try to save a small portion of my day job earning in the form of bitcoin. This is just to make a better growth of my hard earnings. At the same these days altcoins too were found highly growing. On account of this sometimes I used to exchange bitcoin for altcoins depending on the price bump.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

What ever i am earning out of it 20% i am saving it for my future and balance i am using in sports betting, poker gambling, and some trading balance i convert it to fiat currency to meet my family expenses due to cannot use bitcoin directly for my expenses.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

Honestly the only reason I am saving up bitcoin is for selling it when price is very high.
I think that is the only reason all or majority of people saving it.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:09:55 PM

I am saving it for my future finances, I think bitcoin may be increasing its price in the future so I must save it, though I do not know how much wilI i save until I am contented.

Insert song fly me to the moon..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:31:14 PM

I am saving it for my future finances, I think bitcoin may be increasing its price in the future so I must save it, though I do not know how much wilI i save until I am contented.

Insert song fly me to the moon..

Collect and save them.  Good to see a pile of amount in future when truly in need. The price is for better now.  Earn and save.  Manage what you earn. Crises would require more guds along with currency...  Work smart, earn and save to spend. I love to save and utilize it to achieve my dreams.... 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:39:05 PM

I have invested in bitcoins for future purpose. Bitcoin has huge potential in future. As more the people will know about it, more will be the demand. Thats why i feel investing in bitcoin is a good idea. And in future with high returns, it will come useful in future.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

I have invested in bitcoins for future purpose. Bitcoin has huge potential in future. As more the people will know about it, more will be the demand. Thats why i feel investing in bitcoin is a good idea. And in future with high returns, it will come useful in future.

If you have saved enough bitcoins for future then you can have great fun in life with in future when price will be higher so either you save it for fun or for future purposes its always going to benefit you and its good to save them for future as price would be much higher in future and if you are satisfied with current price then you can spend some of them if you are in genuine need of money.
babsalt1975

Activity: 526

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:54:50 PM

For heavens sake, if the value of bitcoin has surpassed that for Gold, why should I save bitcoin for fun. This means bitcoin is now more valuable than Gold, and everybody would love to have it. Most importantly, it is very easy to trade in bitcoin than Gold.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

I saved bitcoin for the future because as year goes by the value of bitcoin will be increase and i think if you spend your bitcoin for fun you will be regretter later.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:51:20 PM

I like exchange BTC, Storage needs more money and time
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:58:30 PM

For heavens sake, if the value of bitcoin has surpassed that for Gold, why should I save bitcoin for fun. This means bitcoin is now more valuable than Gold, and everybody would love to have it. Most importantly, it is very easy to trade in bitcoin than Gold.

Bitcoin has an ability to take over gold in future and it can give us maximum benefits and profits which may not be possible with gold and the best thing about bitcoins is that it can be earned in many ways so even if you don't have money to buy them you can always have them in your wallet by working on it and to have gold you need to have capital to buy them.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 05:13:31 PM

I have my cold storage but to be honest, I am not saving any in it at this moment but that does not mean that I am using bitcoin for fun purpose. It is a currency to deal with the goods and services so I see it as a  medium of exchange rather than a commodity or investment opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: