Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204057 times)
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

bitcoin I save for the future, from now on I have started storing bitcoin I get, the bitcoin invested as venture capital, later in the day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

I am saving bitcoin for my future purpose because I have many goals for my kids future. As a father, I need to educate my children and for their future needs. Really bitcoin has given me the best opportunity to save, in bitcoin for future returns.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

I am saving bitcoin for my future purpose because I have many goals for my kids future. As a father, I need to educate my children and for their future needs. Really bitcoin has given me the best opportunity to save, in bitcoin for future returns.

Good thing because you are doing this things now because of your children i hope that you keep on doing the same thing all the time. Save a lot for their security and goodluck to you mate
RENATA612

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:03:49 AM

bitcoin I save for a long time for a long-term investment that tapa risk and no doubt it will menguntugkan, I just save bitcoin my wallet, I do not invest in anything because I think in five years to come the price of bitcoin's gone to the moo
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:42:44 AM

People usualy don't save for fun but because of need and will to have some funds for the rainy days and future that will give them the feeling of security. So, the same thing is with Bitcoins with the added value that Bitcoin is also an investment so with saving Bitcoins people hope for the future profit. If the profit means fun then I save it for the fun.
You can save for fun, you could save to take a vacation in an exotic place you always wanted to visit, or you could save to buy clothes or video games, phones computers or almost anything that gives you personal satisfaction, so saving is not only for those that want to take preventive measures.

I think its good not to spend them on buying clothes or video games as that can be easily done with fiat so it would be best if you try to save them for future and try grab maximum benefits when you see higher price by selling them at a right time.
I was speaking in a general sense and not only about bitcoin,but I get your point, while saving bitcoin and to avoid to spend it makes perfect sense sometimes you need to, sometimes for something you really need but sometimes for something you really want.

To spend it or save it is an individual's call and if he is comfortable in spending them then there is nothing wrong in it as by spending he is helping in better economy of bitcoins and saving will give him good results when price of bitcoins will go higher in future so either he can spend at that time or sell it and exchange to fiat.
but to me i think most of the people are using bitcoin as investment. actually in most of the places people do not have the facility to use bitcoin therefore they are using bitcoin as investment.
i do save bitcoin for making money only, i do not think that there may be using bitcoin for fun, to me i am taking bitcoin as a serious part time business.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:57:20 AM

bitcoin I save for a long time for a long-term investment that tapa risk and no doubt it will menguntugkan, I just save bitcoin my wallet, I do not invest in anything because I think in five years to come the price of bitcoin's gone to the moo
but if you use it to make trades then you can get more profits. I suggest that you can trade, save bitcoin without using it does not make you earn a lot of money. every opportunity was wide open when you tried to want to do.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:32:41 AM

People that store bitcoin for fun are those who are stinkingly wealthy....... Theydont care if the value increases/decreases...

I store it for future purpose and not for fun...

You're quite right actually, I've noticed that as well. People that have been mining Bitcoin since 2010 or so have mined the coins just for testing purposes and put them somewhere for years. I am pretty sure that the people that lost their Bitcoins because they forgot where they put their wallet wasn't thinking that the price was going to get passed $1,000 per coin.

If the people want Bitcoin in the near future then I would suggest that they hold onto their wallets and not worry about it.

For me only holding them is a very boring process so I will give a try to grow them by doing trades and investments and if luck favors me then I will be growing my bitcoins in really quick time and at the same time it will give me instant profits too as holding will never grow amount of my coins.
Although as tempting as it seems to invest your bitcoin and get instant profit it comes with a lot of risks, risking either getting scammed or making the wrong decisions when investing and losing your money, saving bitcoin is boring but it is safer than investing.

For me bitcoin saving is all about being patient and selling it at the right time so I try to work and save my bitcoin sell them and then rebuy them when the price is low.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

To be honest, I haven't really reflected on why I have Bitcoin saved. Maybe it mainly just that I want to see what happens with it in the future. If it succeeds then it'd be cool if I were a part of it from early on (and of course it would be nice to make some profit). If it doesn't succeed, well, it won't be the end of the world. So, mainly for fun I think.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

Practically saving bitcoin for future purpose, 'cause there is a big possibility that the value goes higher. I'd rather invest and trade my money than putting it in a bank where interest in a month could only give you like 1% of your savings. In trading you could profit more than that, you just have to know what altcoins your buying and make sure you do profit from them. A lot of my friends are actually investing their own money and trading them.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

i learned too much things about bitcoin and i had experience till almost 2 years but i have to learn more because bitocin is imporving day by day and i trust bitcoin future because of it and i think bitcoin will be new money way for all world so i save bitcoin because of it and bitcoin mean is future for me .
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
both for me.. because i save my bitcoin, i think bitcoin is future money and can use in future when i need money ..

I think bitcoin has many uses. I'm sure even if you aim to invest in bitcoin but I'm sure you've been using bitcoin to gamble or use it for payment method
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

but if you use it to make trades then you can get more profits. I suggest that you can trade, save bitcoin without using it does not make you earn a lot of money. every opportunity was wide open when you tried to want to do.

It is not a wise decision to look for profits and sometimes you may lose it. It is a part of trading, better only trade with 10% of the money that you invest into bitcoin. Because if you lose 10% in trading it won't harm your actual investment.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

I'm saving my bitcoin for future purpose. I'm getting serious with my life now so I don't have enough time for making fun of real money.

Though it's not that bad to have some good time with your coins for buying things out which you need and have fun with those things.

But right now, I'm more focused on my future.

Most of us is like what you are thinking, saving for the future since we can see that btc will have a good time soon and the value will be gonna soar high so saving will be fun after we see the very good value per btc.
Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

I'm saving my bitcoin for future purpose. I'm getting serious with my life now so I don't have enough time for making fun of real money.

Though it's not that bad to have some good time with your coins for buying things out which you need and have fun with those things.

But right now, I'm more focused on my future.

Most of us is like what you are thinking, saving for the future since we can see that btc will have a good time soon and the value will be gonna soar high so saving will be fun after we see the very good value per btc.

Saving bitcoin for future is always an good decision as price will rise in future so we should keep on trying to save as many bitcoins as possible as price has gone down now and we won't find better time then this to buy some bitcoins at lower price.

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:26:38 PM

I don't buy anymore to save Bitcoin but doing trading with these. I have bought 5 Bitcoins at price of 240$ those I kept them lock for maximum outcome else I am making profit seriously because there is no fun for me investing money and taking profit. It has never been so much profitable trading as of the start of the new year 2017.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:23:14 PM

I don't buy anymore to save Bitcoin but doing trading with these. I have bought 5 Bitcoins at price of 240$ those I kept them lock for maximum outcome else I am making profit seriously because there is no fun for me investing money and taking profit. It has never been so much profitable trading as of the start of the new year 2017.

Just have a look at altcoin market mate even if you would have invested your bitcoins in altcoins 1 month back then at this point you would be enjoying huge profits as some altcoins like dash has touched the moon price in past few weeks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

Just have a look at altcoin market mate even if you would have invested your bitcoins in altcoins 1 month back then at this point you would be enjoying huge profits as some altcoins like dash has touched the moon price in past few weeks.

That is if you invested on that coin but if you invested on other coins then you can still se your BTC with the same value, worst you have a lesser Bitcoin in return.  And how many altcoins are there in the market?  And how many are increasing in price?   If you are a monero supporter, you won't be buying Dash and buy Monero instead.  So this only means you will missed out on the Dash pump.  And after one month you have not earned that much BTC.
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

That is if you invested on that coin but if you invested on other coins then you can still se your BTC with the same value, worst you have a lesser Bitcoin in return.  And how many altcoins are there in the market?  And how many are increasing in price?   If you are a monero supporter, you won't be buying Dash and buy Monero instead.  So this only means you will missed out on the Dash pump.  And after one month you have not earned that much BTC.

If you read the news related to altcoins and if you are aware that dash is going to pump then even if you are a monero supporter you will try to switch your investment to dash for certain period of time to take advantage from the pump to make quick profits.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:06:16 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
both for me.. because i save my bitcoin, i think bitcoin is future money and can use in future when i need money ..

Bitcoin is not just future money it's more than an investment for future. Most of the people who invested got more than double in just some months. I'm saving up bitcoins to buy a car and hope to get it in near future.
yes i am also agree with you, i think bitcoin is really the future of money specially in modern countries people are already using bitcoin as for trading and shopping and hope that its use is increasing continuously.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

i am not a money saver. yes i know a little bit of investment can return me almost 1000% or more if i had invested 1year ago but i do not want to do it. i like making money from hard work and only spending my time gattering knowledge from my world. like bitcoin news andall the programming stuffs i am practicing, so no i do not plan for any future stuff i earn it just for my pocketmoney
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: