Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204057 times)
canah17 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:10:38 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

Regularly small amount of bitcoin is saved and the rest will be used for fun. Most of the time gambling is the one in which bitcoin is spend to have fun. Future need of bitcoin is to profit much from it and make a good earning for a better living. I believe bitcoin saving will make ones life to the next level with its strength.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

I save bitcoin to deal with future financial crisis if i may have. i do spend bitcoin, recently i bought amazon gift card with my precious bitcoins. Smiley
Proficient

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:23:55 PM

It's both.  I find Bitcoin interesting as a new idea which I believe will become more popular over time so it's great that a hobby can make money in itself.  But of course I think that when Bitcoin is more popular and is adopted in stores I'll spend it more (of course I will spend it in places that accept it, but that's not many).  You could also even view that future purpose as being fun - money might not buy happiness, but to some extent it does, especially when it's as convenient as Bitcoin.

Bitcoin could be so great for traveling and that would be fun.  Imagine going around the world, not having to convert into any local currencies, only having to take your phone with you and you could pay for anything.  So the future purpose could even be fun in itself.
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

My reduced from wallet bitcoin  just to buy my internet quota
And I plan save bitcoin to be traded later if enough value, so it gets extra revenue  Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

Both of them, since i felt so fun to mine and hold btc. I hold btc also for future purpose, i hope btc will have higher price and i also can mine/hold lot of bitcoin
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Alright, For me i save bitcoin because i trust it. I mean that bitcoin price will increase more in the future so, The best strategy for now is to save it, We can spend our really money. so it doesn't mean anything if we spend a lot of bitcoin when we can spend it the equivalent with real money.
This is my main idea about saving my bitcoin.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

Mostly I hold for future purpose since bitcoin become my alternate investation beside gold. And IMO, bitcoin yield more profit than gold recently.
If I'm spend for fun, I think it't not worth because as you can see , bitcoin getting more valuable and more rare to obtain

Smiley
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

Only 30th December of 2016 I get rank od Sr. member and finelly start to get more or less good money for my activity here. But most of the money I spend for gambling and only just some little money I spend for shopping online.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:47:41 PM

My Bitcoin is mostly for future purpose and/or daily spending, or extra shopping that I might need... It basically complements my fiat.
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 07:27:10 PM

Both! For fun, for wealth, for future spending.

Watching this thing, this project, grow has been exciting. It's fun to be a part of it. It's also rewarding to know that wealth can be gained by being involved.

Good question.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:36:59 PM

Im saving bitcoin for the purpose of maximizing my financial status. The use of it may be on primary or secondary use which also include the miscellaneous things. Right now since I have my day job, it's really a wiser way for me to just saved my bitcoin and use my fiat earnings to take care of my regular spendings.

And since Im looking forward in bitcoin by long term purposes, it's really making sense if I will just use my bitcoin whenever I needed it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

I'm holding three quarters of mine as a long term future investment while I trade with a measly quarter of my bitcoins. It's strategic and I hope my decision will yield optimum results in the future.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

I mostly just save them for the future. I don't even spend them unless necessary. I just let them accumulate and gain value, only cashing out for essentials like my internet bill and day-to-day expenses. I don't even have much yet so I'd rather hold on to them than risk losing whatever small amount I've accumulated. When I finally got a single bitcoin saved up, I'd probably be more comfortable using extra coins earned.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

Fun! bitcoin is money/wealth for God sake. Not even fun at this time that it could ring something $3000 by next march. Cant only save, trade, spend and store a fraction. No amount is too big to acquire at any time. You will always reap a good profit if you can wait
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:08:25 PM

In my case, I use it for fun mostly and keep some for future. Because it's very easy to do gambling with it. I am staying in a place where gambling with money is prohibited. Since bitcoin is not considered legally as money, I use bitcoins for gambling. Moreover it's anonymous. So perfect for gambling.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:22:14 PM

Saving for fun?
Strange question, I don't anyone saving any kind of currency for fun. Fun is to spend it.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:25:36 PM

I am saving bitcoin for my future, as an investment. Though I am also spending some of it for leisure or gadgets, I am keeping a part of it for my future. It is not a large amount of bitcoin, but I am adding some more whenever I can.  In time it will be large enough so I can start a business or something that can secure my future.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:58:21 PM

Very good thread and interesting to see other peoples reasons for gettint into bitcoin.

For me im saving it bit by bit for the future really. It the only "investment" i have.
Really other than my house. I may in the future may some purchases for.
Goods i would need but overall i think i would be pretty frugal with it.

Personally i see an uncertain future globally and i like the fact that this.
Is decentralised and the government is oblivious to what i have.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:02:54 PM

I prefer saving bitcoin just like you and the main purpose behind my saving is for the future. I am positive about bitcoin and I am sure bitcoin price will be sky high within the next 5 years. It may go up to a certain level which we are not able to think today. So with this hope, I am saving bitcoin and not investing it anywhere apart from trading.

I have a dream of buying something luxurious for myself and family in future and I am sure that my bitcoin savings will definitely help me to reach that dream and make it a reality. I will continue earning bitcoin for another 5 years and then I will sell that to for fiat currency to fulfill my dream for good.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: