Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:31:48 PM

I dare to invest almost all of my savings funds on bitcoin, because bitcoin rate will still keep moving up. And I plan to sell it by the end of this year.
yes that can be a good decision no doubt about this but to me i will put my 70% assets in bitcoin because i have to store some money with myself for emergency purposes therefore i am not going to invest all my assets otherwise bitcoin investment is a safe investment and there is no doubt about this.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

I'm trying to invest as much as I can in bitcoin but still I can't afford to put all my funds. And despite the fantastic current price this would be too risky because bitcoin is volatile and can go down also. And it's always good to have diversified investment, that you lower the risk and increase the chances to profit.
That is right, do not invest all your money in bitcoin because it can still go down due to the early buyers and investors of bitcoin. It is best to just put some money in bitcoin and also try to invest in other coin so you can have a lot of investment and also the risk will be lower and the chance of getting profit is higher rather than sticking on one investment.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

If you don't really need it right now, I would say it's a good investment. Right now BTC price is rising, we never know when the next dump will happen, but in the long term I still think BTC will continue to grow. You can of course try to invest in altcoins as well.
The price surely is in a best motion of increase of the BTC but we also know the fact that it can drop any second of the time leaving no span for you to withdraw your funds from it. So, it is not good to put all your funds in only the BTC. As we all know about the sayings, that don’t put all the eggs in the same basket. I have invested in the ETH and the LTC beside the BTC to secure my investment.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

I'm trying to invest as much as I can in bitcoin but still I can't afford to put all my funds. And despite the fantastic current price this would be too risky because bitcoin is volatile and can go down also. And it's always good to have diversified investment, that you lower the risk and increase the chances to profit.

Bitcoin is too volatile till last halving. after that price was continuously rise in the chart and make give better growth around the people as well.
BU and Segwit also helping bitcoin to move forward in chart. Now, South Korea, Palestine, Philippines all are plan to make bitcoin legal. Soon, it will become globally used by all the peoples.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:50:05 PM

I dare to invest almost all of my savings funds on bitcoin, because bitcoin rate will still keep moving up. And I plan to sell it by the end of this year.

Did you start to invest all of your savings funds to bitcoin now? Because I don't have the guts to invest all of my savings to bitcoin, the reason is the price of bitcoin is already high and my saving is not that too big to invest for a bitcoin right now. So, maybe I'll take a little part of my savings but not all of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

Bitcoin is too volatile till last halving. after that price was continuously rise in the chart and make give better growth around the people as well.
BU and Segwit also helping bitcoin to move forward in chart. Now, South Korea, Palestine, Philippines all are plan to make bitcoin legal. Soon, it will become globally used by all the peoples.
If it becomes legal or govern by law, eventually many people will love this. But, of course not all my money/funds will put in bitcoin, I have to invest just a portion of my money, I want my money to be use in different investments. But, my focus is on bitcoin and in my business as well.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:17:25 PM

I have exchanged my bitcoin wallet to another coin that seems to have the power to rise faster than bitcoin. I only use bitcoin to speculate in the trade.

Whether it's Bitcoin or an altcoin -- crypto in general is one big speculative investment option. The much smaller size of altcoins offer people far better profit making opportunities, but the problem is that in most cases you just take a gamble. People jump into a certain altcoin just in the hope that it gets pumped, and that's really it. Most of these coins are heavily premined, or unfairly distributed through ICO. There is nothing to research, no development that might push the price forwards, etc. Most of the times it's an empty project with fake promises to trap in innocent people.

I spread it on ltc xrp and eth. And my analysis of them is not wrong, because they grow quite satisfactory. I only choose coins that have potential in future. I think among them. I'm not familiar with coins distributed with ico.
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

I am currently waiting for the price to drop before i start investing in bitcoin again.

In the mean time i hoard some small funds together and see where this train goes.
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

I am currently waiting for the price to drop before i start investing in bitcoin again.

In the mean time i hoard some small funds together and see where this train goes.
Today it is very difficult to see Bitcoin users because they expect a drop to invest, while others expect growth to sell well and earn.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:54:46 PM

A year ago, yes, but right now since I can see that opportunity is everywhere, I am trying to diversify as much as I can and am currently holding ETH and LTC just for maximum profit. Also, I'm slowly cashing out since I want to get a new house for my own. It's funny how I'm still living with my mom with the amount of profit I made from 2015. Also, I'm looking to expand my business and add more stalls and see whether that would pan out as well.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 06:23:44 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

You have right thinking, but you should know that bitcoin price now too high, and you have very short time to buy the bitcoin. because everyday bitcoin price is increasing, also after 1st July, Australia will announce that they can use bitcoin as a currency. Than i hope bitcoin price will go more high.
Than you can buy the bitcoin within days and don't take tension about risk, only give the attention to your bitcoin price and make money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:53:55 AM

I think yes because I think bitcoin price will go more high. And it is right to place money into a bitcoin and hold it because bitcoin price is still increasing everyday. Only give attention in your own bitcoin and make more money to profit more bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:45:18 AM

I think yes because I think bitcoin price will go more high. And it is right to place money into a bitcoin and hold it because bitcoin price is still increasing everyday. Only give attention in your own bitcoin and make more money to profit more bitcoin.
If you will put all your money or funds in bitcoin then there will be no extra money for you to spend on your daily basis and also in monthly expenses so it will be hard for you to survive even though you have investment from bitcoin. I think it is only good to put all our money or funds in bitcoin if we already see bitcoin is fully accepted in your country so you can use it for daily activities and also paying your monthly bills with fully bitcoin.
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:44:35 AM

Even if you believe in btc with all your heart, it doesn't make sense to put all your funds there. Like other assets you should only put a portion of your wealth there because you never know the future might bring.

Personally I put about 25% of my wealth in bitcoin.
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

Even if you believe in btc with all your heart, it doesn't make sense to put all your funds there. Like other assets you should only put a portion of your wealth there because you never know the future might bring.

Personally I put about 25% of my wealth in bitcoin.

That is the right thing to do as you cannot take that high risk of investing all your money at single place as if bitcoin fails in future then you will be loosing all your money at once so to minimize the risk of loosing money its always good to diversify your investments.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████