Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I am new here in the forum and I am still gathering informations about it. But from what I have read so far altcoins is better than bitcoin in terms of profit these days.

Nope. Entirely the opposite. Altcoins do have the tendency to make you earn big through trading but it's not as sure as holdong bitcoins for a time. I think in the long run, btc is still the most profitable crypto out there though if you really are good in reading altcoin movements, then you can also earn bin with other coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:59:41 AM

Nope maybe, 20% - 25% of my funds were invested to my bitcoin and the rest were already save in the bank. Because I was not really sure when the first I joined in the bitcoin but now I was sure that I was earn income using bitcoin that's​ why I save almost 1/4 of my funds in bitcoin. Due to I was expecting that bitcoin price were still raised up in the future.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:08:01 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I am new here in the forum and I am still gathering informations about it. But from what I have read so far altcoins is better than bitcoin in terms of profit these days.
Keep it up ,keep reading good advices and replies .
Altcoins is also better in the sense of trading unlike bitcoins it is better to stake than to do trade but if you want a lower risk to invest in a shitcoins trade with high volume coins and don't invest all your funds in altcoins or bitcoins . We are not sure and even we are sure it is not advisable to go all in.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.

You actually took the words out of my mouth. I really don't know why anybody would want to invest all they have into a single investment no matter how lucrative it seems. Thumbs up for this advice!

Spreading of investment is a good idea. But for a newbie investor. It is a suicide to invest on different investment because it requires careful study on each investment and focus investment is much compatible. For me. Focusing in one goal or investment will have a lot of chance to earn profit rather than scattered funds.

slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

I've never made a big earning yet, so I have made plans of saving my further earnings and diversify it into different altcoins.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:34:23 PM

Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, but with a perfect planning investing into bitcoin gives the best profit. So that the profit earned through the same can be diversified on different investment platforms and the the diversification of investment will reduce the risk.
I agree with you, putting all of my funds into bitcoin will be a very big risk to take. There is a possibility that the price of the bitcoin will continue to get low again or will be rising again. There is no assurance but I think there are people who knows not just to read the market but also to understand it. They are those people who have these hints about the bitcoin’s price, whether it will be high or will be low again.

Bitcoin is a good investment for the future. Even though there doubts about it because of its unstable price. It is up to you if you will trust bitcoin and take risk by believing in bitcoin or just be in a safe position where you will still gain bitcoin without risking huge amount of money.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.

You actually took the words out of my mouth. I really don't know why anybody would want to invest all they have into a single investment no matter how lucrative it seems. Thumbs up for this advice!

Spreading of investment is a good idea. But for a newbie investor. It is a suicide to invest on different investment because it requires careful study on each investment and focus investment is much compatible. For me. Focusing in one goal or investment will have a lot of chance to earn profit rather than scattered funds.

Investment is not suited for newbies, without having proper knowledge entering this field is not advisable. Before going into this field first learn how to invest and where to invest and where if you invested how much profit you will get in month/year. Like this lot of research required. Once you get full confidence, then you can risk your money. Till that investing is not good for anyone.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:34:15 AM

Putting all your money in bitcoins  lits just like an egg put in one basket. you should know how danger bitcoins can change your life but sometimes is destroying. I mean bitcoins is pumped now up to 3000$ I advice you to buy bitcoins in a very low price

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ken1022

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:21:17 AM

Certainly not! Most of my previous capital and profits from an earlier business are in Bitcoin now. But some of it are still in the form of goods that will rise in value. I am an investor at heart, it is my passion. A fraction is safely kept elsewhere.

It's quite difficult for someone in my situation and country to establish and maintain a good source of income locally. So Bitcoin became a logical(maybe partially crazy) choice for me. I try to maintain several methods to ensure a certain threshold of profit and loss.

I hope it's not too late to heed us, but doing that is like placing your own life at risk. ALL your money? maybe if you are crazy, then a majority of it. But if you are wise, half or less. Then adjust according to the experience you will gain and the status of the market.

Please research and study carefully before each move that you take with Bitcoins.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:32:56 AM

No, I cannot place my fund in bitcoin because I kept it in the bank. I was earn bitcoin and that's amount was fund I used in bitcoin. In additional sometimes I was converted my bitcoin into cash not cash into bitcoin.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:43:35 AM

One of the worst things that you would do in bitcoins is to cash out when you don't even need money. Right now, I don't need money. I just need enough money so I can survive the world. Enough money to buy the things that I need such as food, transportation, and shelter. Other than that, I'm not going to sell my bitcoins so pretty much all of my funds are in bitcoin. Or at least 99% of it.

Don't get me wrong, though. I never invested anything in bitcoins. The money that I have is just the money that I've made from signature campaigns and bounty campaigns. I'm still a student so I don't really have money to convert to bitcoins.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:10:11 AM

One of the worst things that you would do in bitcoins is to cash out when you don't even need money. Right now, I don't need money. I just need enough money so I can survive the world. Enough money to buy the things that I need such as food, transportation, and shelter. Other than that, I'm not going to sell my bitcoins so pretty much all of my funds are in bitcoin. Or at least 99% of it.

Don't get me wrong, though. I never invested anything in bitcoins. The money that I have is just the money that I've made from signature campaigns and bounty campaigns. I'm still a student so I don't really have money to convert to bitcoins.

It is not necessary that you should always buy and invest in bitcoins, even what you are earning also you can save it if you are earning job salary in your daily life and in no need of fiat currency. I am use to convert my 50% of my earning of bitcoin to fiat currency as my earnings from salary is not enough to meet my expenses. and i never regret of selling in low as my needs are fullfilled through bitcoin that is the main point for me.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:28:04 AM

For now at least, Bitcoin seems to be the strongest and most stable crypto coin out there, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea to invest all your crypto funds into it. The only other problem is trying to figure out which other coins to invest it.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

Nah just like don't do that bro.
To put all your funds to bitcoin is too dangerous.
It's not the only way to grow your money, try to invest some business or open your own. Or if you really like to invest in btc just put the 50%  of it and save the remaining.
Investing without proper knowledge can lead you to a regretful life. So you better watch your move bro.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

Remember the popular saying; 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket" ?
The main thing there is that investing into bitcoins is very attractive and quite lucrative atimes. But investing your whole money into bitcoins is not a good plan. As at the moment bitcoins is not a major payment method, you still money in the real world to meet up with expectancies and emergencies.

I agree with you, placing all of your funds in bitcoin is a very big risk to make. Bitcoin is a very good investment but it does not mean that you have to put all of your funds there. It would be wiser if you will just invest a portion of your money just to make sure that if things did not go the way you were planning it, you will still have some money in the end.

Managing money is very hard, you have to consider the fact that money is being consumed every day and the time will come that you might not have money left in your wallet. Making sure that you still have something, like work, job and etc, which you can earn money from is very important to avoid the mentioned situation above.

Bitcoin is still not stable and we have to consider that especially if investing in bitcoin is being planned.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:13:30 PM

Nope maybe, 20% - 25% of my funds were invested to my bitcoin and the rest were already save in the bank. Because I was not really sure when the first I joined in the bitcoin but now I was sure that I was earn income using bitcoin that's​ why I save almost 1/4 of my funds in bitcoin. Due to I was expecting that bitcoin price were still raised up in the future.
That is a good job that 25% of your fund you invest in bitcoin that is good way and bitcoin price is also leading to high and in future its price will be more high and you earn more profit from bitcoin , and to me 25% investment is better but I think if you invest 50% fund in bitcoin, so in future I am sure you will earn more and more profit.
RastMan

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

Never invest 100% of its reserves in a cryptocurrency is a particularly risky investment, an area where one is never sure of the turn and a financial event (a crash especially) can occur at any time.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

It is not economically advisable to put all your capital into one investment. This is because you wouldn't know what will happen to bitcoin in time to come. Is it only good and less risky if you spread your capital into different investment opportunity that are available to you, bitcoin inclusive. In doing that you will grow your money with your mind at peace.
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:38:52 PM

I have almost no funds in bitcoin, cuz whenever I buy bitcoin, I find another altcoin that I want to invest in. By buying altcoins, I was able to increase my total portfolio by 10x easily. Just look through the top 200 coins at coinmarketcap, do a little research and buy some coins you actually believe in. Solarcoin and Ethereum have both worked out very well for me!
John Wick

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:46:31 PM

Directing all of your funds into one channel is not a good idea for your assets. It's the best to diversifying your assets into different coins so that you don't lose it all when one decreased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: