Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:43:43 PM

its not a good idea to go all in on 1 thing no matter how good it looks or how much potential it can have. its always better to diversify. Right now my portfolio is 50% BTC, 25%eth, and 25% XCR. I dont have that much money but I am looking for Altcoins with high potential to put money into.

True. All of the altcoins today may seem just a cents ( eth is quiet expensive too) and in the near future they're prices will bloom because they are created right next to btc and they are the one who will serve as a pioneer coins in the development age of cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin should be used as an investment vehicle to diversify and should not be used as a sole source of saving. You should only every take risk with currency that you can afford to loose. I personally invest 80% bitcoin, 20% altcoins both at ICO stage and currently available.
My method is to avoid buying other alts ( which because I don't have much cash ) every ICO and signature campaign im gonna join I think I will save at least 30% of the coins that I earned for future purposes because the price might increase muktitimes in a couple of years especially when it is in the exchanger.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:35:27 PM

Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, but with a perfect planning investing into bitcoin gives the best profit. So that the profit earned through the same can be diversified on different investment platforms and the the diversification of investment will reduce the risk.
Agreed, its too risky if we do place our fund all into bitcoin now, because our projection into bitcoin to become a world currency
is not the right time yet to be happen, because at the present time now Dollar is the world currency so far in the entire world.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:00:51 PM

I have almost no funds in bitcoin, cuz whenever I buy bitcoin, I find another altcoin that I want to invest in. By buying altcoins, I was able to increase my total portfolio by 10x easily. Just look through the top 200 coins at coinmarketcap, do a little research and buy some coins you actually believe in. Solarcoin and Ethereum have both worked out very well for me!

Even you didn't have funds in bitcoin now, still your funds at majority in cryptocurrency investment.

But I know you already knows the risk and I think you have some fiat on hands as investing all our money in crypto is not the best thing to do. Majority of our funds maybe but to the point of whole is a suicide. Just remember that we must value all our profits here and not just targeting it. Meaning make sure that our profits goes well in our savings so even if we lose on a certain trade, we still have funds on backup. Improving the strategy to keep up with our goal is the key. Don't make investment as a joke.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:08:42 PM

I would not recommed this, and especially not all into one assett. You must spread the risk in order to manage your risk.

MECKABIT ║█║║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INSTANT DEPOSITS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS PROVABLY FAIR
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:11:45 PM

No, I cannot place my fund in bitcoin because I kept it in the bank. I was earn bitcoin and that's amount was fund I used in bitcoin. In additional sometimes I was converted my bitcoin into cash not cash into bitcoin.
To me I think you need to save those bitcoin for long time which you earn, this way you will make more benefits, and more if you kept your funds in bitcoin rather than bank which will make your money more increase because in bitcoin your money are more profitable than bank , I think if you kept half funds in bank and other you invest in bitcoin in future its value is more increase than before.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:41:28 PM

For now at least, Bitcoin seems to be the strongest and most stable crypto coin out there, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea to invest all your crypto funds into it. The only other problem is trying to figure out which other coins to invest it.
Investing in bitcoin is much better because bitcoin is growing much faster and its market is also increasing very faster. The governments are also adopting it for their use. So it has a better future.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:08:22 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
It's totally risky. I think you should divide it with altcoin also so if bitcoin dumps, you still have currency to recover your loss. However if you're not a fan of altcoins, still don't put all of your money in one currency, divide it in savings and investment.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:12:34 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I think it's a very stupid decision. If you do that what will you use for your everyday necessities? Bitcoin is very volatile so like they always say "don't put all your eggs on the basket".
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, but with a perfect planning investing into bitcoin gives the best profit. So that the profit earned through the same can be diversified on different investment platforms and the the diversification of investment will reduce the risk.
Agreed, its too risky if we do place our fund all into bitcoin now, because our projection into bitcoin to become a world currency
is not the right time yet to be happen, because at the present time now Dollar is the world currency so far in the entire world.
yes that is right that putting all your money in one business is risky, but bitcoin has special case, investment in bitcoin is too much safe and i think if you will put your money you can even make your profit double in next few months because currently the price of bitcoin is trading in 2600$ and it is expected that in next few months its price can reach to 5000$ so your investment can become double, but you must hold your bitcoin for that time.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

For now at least, Bitcoin seems to be the strongest and most stable crypto coin out there, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea to invest all your crypto funds into it. The only other problem is trying to figure out which other coins to invest it.
Investing in bitcoin is much better because bitcoin is growing much faster and its market is also increasing very faster. The governments are also adopting it for their use. So it has a better future.
yes that is right, but still it is risky to put all your money in bitcoin, because no one is sure about that either ts price will increase or decrease. therefore for security purposes you should not put all your money n bitcoin.
btclady

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:29:02 AM

You should never ever place all your funds into one thing. No matter which asset or currency. This is the highest of all priciples of money and wealth  Tongue
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:43:58 AM

yes that is right, but still it is risky to put all your money in bitcoin, because no one is sure about that either ts price will increase or decrease. therefore for security purposes you should not put all your money n bitcoin.

If you are putting your money at single place then you are putting your money at huge risk as you never know what future holds for you and if bitcoin fails in future then it will bring huge loss for you so its better to invest in different products.
Shawns

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

I wouldn't place all your funds into bitcoin. I have invested 30% of my money into bitcoin and Im still buying more. I'll always stay with $5k in my bank account for emergency purposes.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

I wouldn't place all your funds into bitcoin. I have invested 30% of my money into bitcoin and Im still buying more. I'll always stay with $5k in my bank account for emergency purposes.

That's the perfect strategy mate as we cannot take risk of investing all money in bitcoins as anything is possible with bitcoins in future and if we invest all money in it and if it dies or disappears then we will be loosing all our money at single point.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:31:51 PM

The best move but you can choose to invest your money to bitcoin also just don't spend it bitcoin has the potention to grow imagine if you turn your $5k dollars when the price of bitcoin is in $2000 or up then you already made some profit and then sell them to save into your bank placing all funds with bitcoin is by choice if you plan and have already idea with trading the so be it and let your money grow from it.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

The best move but you can choose to invest your money to bitcoin also just don't spend it bitcoin has the potention to grow imagine if you turn your $5k dollars when the price of bitcoin is in $2000 or up then you already made some profit and then sell them to save into your bank placing all funds with bitcoin is by choice if you plan and have already idea with trading the so be it and let your money grow from it.
yes that is right if you do not feel it necessary to spend bitcoin or can manage to hold it for some more time then there is such a good opportunity to make profit from bitcoin because every is still confident that the price of bitcoin is gong to increase and may be cross 4000$ so i am going to manage and busy more bitcoin, as i am already holding some bitcoins but still try to buy some more and increasing the holding about of bitcoin and will like to continue holding bitcoin for a long time.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:41:38 PM

I have invested more that half of my assets in bitcoin. I recently sold my car and now I am even thinking about to invest the money in bitcoin, and wait for some time because I am sure I can buy a latest car after some time If I hold my bitcoin and do not invest it anywhere else or do not turn it in cash. because I am sure about the price that it do not have to stay here for a long time and it will continue increasing after some days, so investing money in bitcoin in present position may be more safe and profitable investment.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:07:00 PM

I can't place all my funds into bitcoin because I was scared that one day bitcoin were declared bankruptcy. But I put enough fund as investment for the future value of bitcoin.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:45:42 PM

I can't place all my funds into bitcoin because I was scared that one day bitcoin were declared bankruptcy. But I put enough fund as investment for the future value of bitcoin.
yes i also not placed all my fund in bitcoin, because i never invest all my money in one place i like to distribute my money in different places,i just want to reduce the risk of losing money, because is dangerous to put all assets in one business as if the business does dong you can lose  you all money but if you have distributed your investment in some different places then if you are not getting money from one side you can sure get from other side.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:50:59 PM

You should never put all your funds into one basket! If you did it with bitcoin few months or few years ago it did work, but it could also went wrong. After it worked it is easy to say that it was the right decision, but honestly who knew it in advance? That is why you should always split the risk.
If a person can diversify his investment w=in a way that he start some beneficial businesses etc then it is OK. But I will suggest to put them in bitcoin and along with that if anyone also invest in some ICO then it is also beneficial for them as it often earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: