Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:55:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:03:34 PM

Nope I didn't really place all of my funds into it,
I tried to divided into some different alts but most of my funds is in bitcoin.
Yes, divided to alts might be a good idea and you can earn something from altcoins such as trading so that's a good idea actually. You should not place all your funds into bitcoin because fluctuation and you may lose something.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:35:03 PM

yes i also never put all my money in bitcoin. but still more than 70% of may assets is in bitcoin, and  i am sure about the price of bitcoin that it will continue increasing and not going to drop from 2000$, i think it is still good time to invest money in bitcoin if some one want to make money from investing money in bitcoin. they should not waste such a good opportunity.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:24:13 AM

i must say, dont put your egg in one basket, you can try altcoin to invest..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:24:27 AM

yes i also never put all my money in bitcoin. but still more than 70% of may assets is in bitcoin, and  i am sure about the price of bitcoin that it will continue increasing and not going to drop from 2000$, i think it is still good time to invest money in bitcoin if some one want to make money from investing money in bitcoin. they should not waste such a good opportunity.

Yes its genuinely a very good price to invest money in bitcoins but don't you think that 70% of assets in bitcoin is too high to have as if price falls in future then majority of your investment will be vanished and it will give you huge loss as of now I have invested only 25% of my wealth in bitcoins as we also need to keep in mind the risk associated with it.
Official Blogger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

I don't think that investing all your bitcoin at once is not an good idea as risk increases to 100%
As risk Increases profit level also increases but for that you should have a strong research or 100% peridiction or luck at its high

According to me I never do it as it's high earned money.
Better to start with less or the  amount of loss you can bare

Best of luck
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:23:02 AM

Bitcoin is a very good investment but it's also not inherently stable.  You never really know where it's going to go, or what opportunities are going to appear to you.  My advice to anyone is not to put all your eggs in one basket out of FOMO, because for all we know it goes wrong and you lose all your money, then you have nowhere to go.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:54:50 AM

Yes, divided to alts might be a good idea and you can earn something from altcoins such as trading so that's a good idea actually. You should not place all your funds into bitcoin because fluctuation and you may lose something.

Nah I don't also put all my investment in bitcoin, like you I'll invest in some alt that have potential. Fluctuation is just around in the corner. I also invest in some real time investment. Equally distribution of investments and handling properly means a better future for me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

Nah I don't also put all my investment in bitcoin, like you I'll invest in some alt that have potential. Fluctuation is just around in the corner. I also invest in some real time investment. Equally distribution of investments and handling properly means a better future for me.

Yes its good to invest our money in different product and not rely on single one and if we are investing all our money in bitcoins then its a big risk as price can anytime crash down which can bring huge loss for us so when it comes to an investment we need to be very smart.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:10:37 PM

I haven't put my all funds in bitcoins but have invested around 30% of my wealth in it and rest I have invested in real estates as if bitcoin disappears in future but real estate is not going anywhere and it will give me best returns in long term.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

Yes its good to invest our money in different product and not rely on single one and if we are investing all our money in bitcoins then its a big risk as price can anytime crash down which can bring huge loss for us so when it comes to an investment we need to be very smart.
It is too risky to put all your money on bitcoin since bitcoin has a volatility but if you manage to hit the right price before you sell it. It could be a huge achievement but chances are very low so instead of putting all your money on bitcoins. You should plan it properly where you want it to put or maybe invest half of it and put half on bitcoins, if you hare capable of supporting yourself alone, you can learn how to properly invest your money in the process.

But if you aren't capable of doing that, i suggest that you start investing at a very low price and don't just put it all like you wanted to hit the jackpot. You only need a time and some funds for this processes.

stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:54:55 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 01:58:42 AM by stergium

I haven't put my all funds in bitcoins but have invested around 30% of my wealth in it and rest I have invested in real estates as if bitcoin disappears in future but real estate is not going anywhere and it will give me best returns in long term.
yes i also did not put all my money in bitcoin and the reason that that i am not sure about the price of bitcoin that wither the price of bitcoin is going high or low. although I am expecting that very soon its price will start increasing and for a long time it will continue its progress.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:52:49 AM

yes i also did not put all my money in bitcoin and the reason that that i am not sure about the price of bitcoin that wither the price of bitcoin is going high or low.
Putting all of your money in one investment is not necessary for business. Hence, we should only invest the percentage of our all funds so we can recover our loss from using other funds to invest.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:19:33 AM

yes i also did not put all my money in bitcoin and the reason that that i am not sure about the price of bitcoin that wither the price of bitcoin is going high or low.
Putting all of your money in one investment is not necessary for business. Hence, we should only invest the percentage of our all funds so we can recover our loss from using other funds to invest.
I agree on that  we shouldn't place all of our money in one place at a time. I think it's better not to take all opportunities than risking ourselves one something we are not sure. We shouldn't step up on something we don't know.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:52:16 AM

That's a lot already 30% of your wealth in bitcoin. I'm curious on how much you did bought or what is the current price of bitcoin when you did invested. I have my own real estate investment too but that's not that big as I always focus more together all of them at the same time. I diverse my money.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:04:07 AM

That's why we are as investor need to have something like bankroll management and a clear plan.
Otherwise it will feel like throw your money for 50/50 chance to get profit.
Investment sometimes did not goes as expected , so yeaaa a backup funds and a backup plan really important.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:34:30 AM

I agree on that  we shouldn't place all of our money in one place at a time. I think it's better not to take all opportunities than risking ourselves one something we are not sure. We shouldn't step up on something we don't know.
You are actually wrong. The big mistake of the other investor is they are afraid to invest their money to the bitcoin, they don't have trust and the are afraid to lose their money. We should stand and invest our money with 100% sure.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I place all my fund into bitcoin on the poloniex Poloniex is an online money trading on where you can invest your bitcoin.You can also buy bitcoin and wait until the value of bitcoin increase,and you can also sell your bitcoin.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:52:57 PM

No matter how some investment looks profitable and atractive, don't put all your money in it. The same rule apple to Bitcoin. The risk is to big and by puting all your funds at one place you don't have any back up funds and solutions and every investment is unpredictable,especialy on long term and you might find yourself in big problems. It's better to diversify your investment.

malaj
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

If I only do have a lot of money, I'm not going to hesitate to put it all on bitcoin, and I'm going to hold it so that I could earn more profits in the long run. Bitcoin's price is always rising above the ground to the sky, that is why investing on it is a really good idea that everyone would do, and I'm going to keep on earning it also, in this way, I could save more bitcoin for the future.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:47:58 PM

If I only do have a lot of money, I'm not going to hesitate to put it all on bitcoin, and I'm going to hold it so that I could earn more profits in the long run. Bitcoin's price is always rising above the ground to the sky, that is why investing on it is a really good idea that everyone would do, and I'm going to keep on earning it also, in this way, I could save more bitcoin for the future.

well it is right that the price of bitcoin is always rising above the ground to the sky but also sometimes its price come down very low that many people loss their money, so i think placing all the money in bitcoin either you have a large amount of money is not a wise decision, you must have to invest your money percentage in bitcoin and the rest you have to keep it for any personal need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: