Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:07:49 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 04:26:32 AM by Zenithar

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
That's absolutely risky. Only invest what you can afford to lose and don't choose one currency at a time. There is no assurance of prrofit in investment thus make it balance and make a proper money management.
Yeah make sure that you diversify your funds in many altcoins not only in bitcoins,If something unexpectedly happen to bitcoins we can lose all that we have invested and the good thing like you said is invest what you can only afford to lose.
yes that is right, we should not invest all our money in one kind of business, because no one know about the future of a business, we need to distribute our investment in different places so as to avoid the risk of losing all the money in one time. i personally distribute my  money in  different  places and  through this way i  avoid the risk  of losing money.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:09:25 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
That's absolutely risky. Only invest what you can afford to lose and don't choose one currency at a time. There is no assurance of prrofit in investment thus make it balance and make a proper money management.
Yeah make sure that you diversify your funds in many altcoins not only in bitcoins,If something unexpectedly happen to bitcoins we can lose all that we have invested and the good thing like you said is invest what you can only afford to lose.
yes that is right, we should not invest all our money in one kind of business, because no one know about the future of a business, we need to distribute our investment in different places so as to avoid the risk of losing all the money in one time.
To minimize losses it seems to me really need to be friends will not be a few business. In this way, investments can bring very good profits and the potential of your investments will be very good and protected. I'm afraid that I have chosen even a real business, in order for your money to have many-sided income.
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

its 100% safe to secure your money in bitcoin , litecoin and ethereum
I am not sure how secure my money will be if i invest in Ethereum but i am pretty sure that my assets will be safe if i invest in bitcoin,what ever fault they have at the moment when it comes to scaling issues i am pretty sure things will change and we will see new records being broken in the feature.
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:59:46 AM

I don't think that putting all eggs in one basket is a very good option. One should always diversify his assets to reduce the risk of market and to increase chances of profits no would recommend to keep no more than 30-40 percent in Bitcoin. Other funds must be invested in other progressive altcoins like monero and ether.

That's a nice say. Why the hell shall we but our all money in bitcoin. All we need is to split hem into different altcoins that we trust. So that we can protect ourselves from dumps.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:25:24 AM

I don't think that putting all eggs in one basket is a very good option. One should always diversify his assets to reduce the risk of market and to increase chances of profits no would recommend to keep no more than 30-40 percent in Bitcoin. Other funds must be invested in other progressive altcoins like monero and ether.

That's a nice say. Why the hell shall we but our all money in bitcoin. All we need is to split hem into different altcoins that we trust. So that we can protect ourselves from dumps.
I would like to know how long it takes to believe in altcoin? Really they too can exist as much as Bitcoin. Does the life of altcoin depend on the existence of the company that it represents?
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:29:53 AM

I would like to know how long it takes to believe in altcoin? Really they too can exist as much as Bitcoin. Does the life of altcoin depend on the existence of the company that it represents?
Well, it depends on what alt coin you are talking about, probably if the altcoin can be trusted and a lot of people are investing in it, it wouldn't hurt to try at least because you will never know what coin would give you your riches in the future because it would depend on how useful the coin is, you could read it here in this forum in the altcoin discussion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

You shouldn't invest more than you afford to lose. It’s not Bitcoin’s issue. I think that it’s how everything works. You must always have a sort of Plan B. But still if you have some extra money and you don’t know what to do with them - buying Bitcoins is a good idea. That’s my opinion, but I don’t mean that’s the only way.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:48:33 AM

You shouldn't invest more than you afford to lose. It’s not Bitcoin’s issue. I think that it’s how everything works. You must always have a sort of Plan B. But still if you have some extra money and you don’t know what to do with them - buying Bitcoins is a good idea. That’s my opinion, but I don’t mean that’s the only way.
Yeah ,, or you may put some of your extra money in different altcoins , investing what you can afford to lose minimizing the risk of losing all money you have .Dont be over confident with bitcoin without knowing all the circumstances that may probably happen.

stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:59:03 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 02:36:25 AM by stergium

that is right i think we need to invest such amout of money that we can afford to loseb, becasue there is not monly risk of losing money in gambling but even in trading and invesgtment there are always risk of losing money. therefore we even should invest a selected amount of money in trading so that if we even lose the most, it may not put a very bigg effect on our  ecnomic condition. and we may still in postion tio recover or lost.
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:09:46 AM

As long as it's being supported by the dev, it wion't die. Altcoin don't hust depend on the existence of company. If an altcoin is popular and holders are still holding it, it won't die and will have a value in future.

Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

When is a good time to buy bitcoins? In falling markets seems not to be a good idea. What are your thoughtsß
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:06:41 AM

When is a good time to buy bitcoins? In falling markets seems not to be a good idea. What are your thoughtsß

Some now and some before Segwit (1 Aug) I guess
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:34:25 AM

Right now, only around 10% of my net wealth is in the form of Bitcoin and other crypto-currency. The rest is in the form of equities, real estate and bullion (only gold). I am planning to increase the share of BTC to around 25%, but it is not going to happen overnight.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:41:16 AM

Some now and some before Segwit (1 Aug) I guess
That is good manage the money that be invested on bitcoins, it can anticipate if the bitcoin's price is more going down than right now include anticipate the risk losing money because as we know bitcoin's price and another altcoins are down trend, personality i made invested in bitcoins and another altcoins (ethereum, ripple and another altcoins include ICO of DDF for long time investment).
mining_spaceship

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:47:56 AM

No matter how good the investment is, you never go all in. In addition, if the forecasts for Bitcoin are to be realized in the long term, a more modest investment would be enough to make big profits.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
WallSinger

Activity: 98

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

just do it  Wink in long period you will be right

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

There's no reason to do so. Bitcoin is something that can give you good profits in the future, yep, but none of that bright future is assured at all. Placing all your funds in bitcoin is like going all-in in gambling. Most people that go all-in regrets that decision. Unless you're 100% ready to start living in the streets, I suggest that you don't risk all your money in bitcoin holding. You still have money to survive life and actually live a life. Life isn't just about making profits.

So my answer is no. I didn't place all my funds into bitcoin because I want to have a good lifestyle and that requires constant supply of money. Holding bitcoins will require you to spend as little as you can.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:00:57 PM

There's no reason to do so. Bitcoin is something that can give you good profits in the future, yep, but none of that bright future is assured at all. Placing all your funds in bitcoin is like going all-in in gambling. Most people that go all-in regrets that decision. Unless you're 100% ready to start living in the streets, I suggest that you don't risk all your money in bitcoin holding. You still have money to survive life and actually live a life. Life isn't just about making profits.

So my answer is no. I didn't place all my funds into bitcoin because I want to have a good lifestyle and that requires constant supply of money. Holding bitcoins will require you to spend as little as you can.
I agree investing all your money in bitcoin is not suggested. But don't say that bitcoin does not have bright future. It has bright future that is why it's getting a number of investors from all over the world. If does not have future then no one will invest in this currency. My suggestion is your extra money you can invest in bitcoins, and I am sure you will get good returns in the future.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:13:51 PM

I am not asking in general. I am asking whether NOW it is advisable. Or do you expect much lower levels? Investing in falling markets normally sshould not be done. Not sure we have a level for good investment timing.

Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

I agree investing all your money in bitcoin is not suggested. But don't say that bitcoin does not have bright future. It has bright future that is why it's getting a number of investors from all over the world. If does not have future then no one will invest in this currency. My suggestion is your extra money you can invest in bitcoins, and I am sure you will get good returns in the future.

That's right bitcoin surely has a great future ahead so we can afford to invest some part of our wealth in it to get higher profits in future but make sure that you don't invest all your money in it as the future is uncertain and anything is possible in future so its good not to put all money at a single place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: