Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
As Bitcoin can not grow so rapidly in this time, I decided to exchange all my money into Ethereum because it is growing so fast and has potential to continue to grow up in the future.
That's a bad move you don't need to put all your funds in ethereum there were so many altcoins example the Top 10 in coinmarketcap which you can invest  in .Putting an investment all in ethereum is just like the thread says putting all your funds in bitcoin.
i will never even advise to put all your money even in bitcoin. i think it is not good to invest all our assets in one business wee need to invest money in different places and  through this way we can reduce the risk of losing all the money in one time.
I agreed, it will be a wrong decision and regretful in the end if you do that. though I'm a bitcoin enthusiast, but its not the right time yet
to put all your fund whether bitcoin or ethereum. Just do it as your additional source of income for now.
That would be a smart move though. Even if you use bitcoin as a mainstream income source that is not bad decision. Bitcoins are already doing well in the crypto market and have given ride to many of the followers to moon already. Even after the Segwit, bitcoin lovers will be on the top of the world. Treating investment in bitcoins as an additional income is also not a bad idea, mate.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

I think no in light of the fact that as should be obvious Bitcoin is only a computerized coin on the off chance that you will put the majority of your cash in Bitcoin you would loss be able to not in Bitcoin but rather in advanced world on the grounds that the costs require fiat to pay charges purchase nourishments and so on so better to contribute a few or half of your fiat cash
We choose how much we are willing to risk in bitcoin and right now I am willing to risk more than half of my fiat
because I know how big the reward and for sure it will change my life when I am successful with my journey towards the crypto world.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:46:07 PM

I invest in bitcoin half from my savings in bank. And has earned over 100% profit within 3 months. So now, i am just trading from profit.

Good move and returns.

I keep less than 1% of my assets in cryptocurrencies.  Historically that was obviously not a good move based on returns experienced by Bitcoin.  Realistically though in terms of spending, Bitcoin isn't really accepted in local commerce, so fiat is needed.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:11:25 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:23:35 AM by stergium

I think no in light of the fact that as should be obvious Bitcoin is only a computerized coin on the off chance that you will put the majority of your cash in Bitcoin you would loss be able to not in Bitcoin but rather in advanced world on the grounds that the costs require fiat to pay charges purchase nourishments and so on so better to contribute a few or half of your fiat cash
We choose how much we are willing to risk in bitcoin and right now I am willing to risk more than half of my fiat
because I know how big the reward and for sure it will change my life when I am successful with my journey towards the crypto world.
yes that is right that different people have different planing for it . i also like to take the risk and invest as much bitcoin as i can afford because i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing and therefore i will like to invest more and more money in bitcoin , from where i can in fact get good profit in a short period of time.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:58:09 PM

I invest in bitcoin half from my savings in bank. And has earned over 100% profit within 3 months. So now, i am just trading from profit.

Good move and returns.

I keep less than 1% of my assets in cryptocurrencies.  Historically that was obviously not a good move based on returns experienced by Bitcoin.  Realistically though in terms of spending, Bitcoin isn't really accepted in local commerce, so fiat is needed.
You have a very less amount in crypto, You have to keep a good amount of your assets in bitcoin as it is the only asset which have the potential to make you the rich person of the world.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:34:55 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I think it's a very stupid decision. If you do that what will you use for your everyday necessities? Bitcoin is very volatile so like they always say "don't put all your eggs on the basket".
Correct, don't put all your money in bitcoin.. Not all people are going to be successful after they put all their money in bitcoin. You should also think for your everyday necessities. What will you use when you buy food for your everyday food? I don't think that this is a good idea, for sure you will just wanted to withdtaw it again if you see that your money is decreasing.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:42:56 AM

Its not because bitcoin is very trending in the internet, or good investment as an assets, we can put at once our fund unto it. Of course, you shouldn't do that for now. Because,  so far we cannot  use bitcoin as physical money unlike real cash/money. we can used it anywhere we go while bitcoin now is for online payment used only.

GymForVitalik

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:19:51 AM

Who knows, I can create my own seed (write 12 words myself) or can I use the ones that the program offers?

HELP OUR HERO GET IN SHAPE https://fitvitalik.io/ 💪💪💪

GET TOKENS: 0x8EF24a1f5053b885D81044a3173e38bbF24f7371
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

You should rethink if you want to invest all your money into bitcoin. Indeed if bitcoin price increases andak will benefit from bitcoin but if bitcoin down you will lose and potentially lose. Preferably if you are new to the world of crytocoin .. do not invest all your money .. leave half for your savings. The other half you use to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin you have to wait when bitcoin price goes down .. do not buy when bitcoin price goes up. I am sure you will get a lot of benefits

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

If you really want to focus on bitcoins, Try to build your own mining rig since the price of coins here are rising then you can have your passive income. Dont spend all your money that fast, Try to think of some other ways to earn coins and don't focus to one variation. One of my suggestion is try to work in a campaign.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:01:53 AM

Not everything for sure i still have some funds kept in my savings account in bank but the money which i knew i wouldn't need for the next few years i have invested 3/4 of those funds in bitcoin and planning to buy a hardware wallet to secure myself from all these scams
Thats nice decision also it is best not to put all our money into bitcoin. Savings some btc in an offline wallet would do and some in a bank. A hardware wallet is a plus though this is what I did in my funds save as much as we could for our future.
Thats great , Putting all your funds is truly not good in investment and its not too easy to earn back unless you are living with your parents and you can ask for money and they will give you right after .
What you do is safe you scatter your money to prevent a loss if there is something bad happens with your wallets .

0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

No, don't put all your money in Bitcoin it is better to divide it into half in both Bitcoin and fiat money for you to easily access your money incase of emergency. In my case, since I only have small amount of Btc in my wallet I just keep it all there because I also have a small ammount of fiat money kept in my own. Therefore, no need to convert my Btc into fiat as of now maybe soon. You can also put it up like 60% in Bitcoin and 40% in fiat.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

At the beginning bitcoin trading, I put about 50% of savings funds. After 3 months, i took my deposit. Then only trade from profit until now.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:28:39 PM

At the beginning bitcoin trading, I put about 50% of savings funds. After 3 months, i took my deposit. Then only trade from profit until now.
That is great that you are now trading from your capital alone and you don't need to worry about your capital because there is no risk involved other than the profit that you are using as a capital. I think that strategy is a good one because you are playing safe but still earning money at the same time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

As for me, I don't really put all my funds. I just let my sibling do it for me in terms of transacting some of my money because he is more knowledgeable than me. If I had an idea which is similar to your case, I would maybe do the same. Trading is good also when it comes to higher value of btc and soon I will do that with my funds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:09 PM

I only invest in bitcoin from payments following signcamp or from altcoin faucet. And havent dared to try to invest using savings money.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:16:38 PM

As for me, I don't really put all my funds. I just let my sibling do it for me in terms of transacting some of my money because he is more knowledgeable than me. If I had an idea which is similar to your case, I would maybe do the same. Trading is good also when it comes to higher value of btc and soon I will do that with my funds.
When I was new to the digital currency network I don't have much knowledge about bitcoin as well the other altcoins. Later little by little learned more about it and created a way to diversify the investments, because the diversification helps in overcome losses if something unexpected happens with any of the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

Do you benefit from profits? I am very interested in how you can save for 3 months and after that you take the results for 3 months. Looks like I can try your way. If I can try I will definitely follow your way.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:39:01 PM

Do you benefit from profits? I am very interested in how you can save for 3 months and after that you take the results for 3 months. Looks like I can try your way. If I can try I will definitely follow your way.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

I invested only 10% from total savings around 2 years ago. And i was lucky to have known bitcoin for long time, so that I could enjoy high bitcoin price as today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: