Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:25:10 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 08:36:19 AM by carlerha

At the beginning bitcoin trading, I put about 50% of savings funds. After 3 months, i took my deposit. Then only trade from profit until now.
As for me, I don't really put all my funds. I just let my sibling do it for me in terms of transacting some of my money because he is more knowledgeable than me. If I had an idea which is similar to your case, I would maybe do the same. Trading is good also when it comes to higher value of btc and soon I will do that with my funds.
i also did not put all my funds into bitcoin but still a lot of my assets are in bitcoin and i am happy that i have with my decision and still like to put more fund there. i consider bitcoin investment as the best investment and from where i think the investors have good opportunities to make money in a good way.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:50:28 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:40:53 AM by bncbnc

At the beginning bitcoin trading, I put about 50% of savings funds. After 3 months, i took my deposit. Then only trade from profit until now.
As for me, I don't really put all my funds. I just let my sibling do it for me in terms of transacting some of my money because he is more knowledgeable than me. If I had an idea which is similar to your case, I would maybe do the same. Trading is good also when it comes to higher value of btc and soon I will do that with my funds.
i also did not put all my funds into bitcon but still a lot of my assets are in bitcoin and i am happy that i have with my decision and still like to put more fun there.
in fact it is not such a good idea to put all your funds into bitcoin, but we need to have a limit for that. to me i have divided my assets in three parts and the one part  i have put in bitcoin.  although bitcoin is a very good investment and i think we can even get a good profit from it but still i think we need to be careful because no one know about trading result in advance.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:36:24 AM

i also did not put all my funds into bitcon but still a lot of my assets are in bitcoin and i am happy that i have with my decision and still like to put more fun there.
in fact it is not such a good idea to put all your funds into bitcoin, but we need to have a limit for that.

Its not a good idea to put all your funds in a single place at all. If you do this, you're putting risk to everything you have instead of spreading your investments. Bitcoin is a very good way to save up while your savings are moving, but we'll never know what may heppen in the future. Be safe and think about it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:42:42 AM

in fact it is not such a good idea to put all your funds into bitcoin, but we need to have a limit for that.

Its not a good idea to put all your funds in a single place at all. If you do this, you're putting risk to everything you have instead of spreading your investments. Bitcoin is a very good way to save up while your savings are moving, but we'll never know what may heppen in the future. Be safe and think about it.

Yeah its never smart to invest all your money in single product and if you invest everything only in bitcoins then you are taking a huge risk with your money as the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable and if it disappears in future then you will be loosing everything at once.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is good idea to invest your money to the bitcoin. I know it is risky but I think you can be rich by investing your money to the bitcoin. For sure your money will grow because the bitcoin is continuing to rise up.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:21:16 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is good idea to invest your money to the bitcoin. I know it is risky but I think you can be rich by investing your money to the bitcoin. For sure your money will grow because the bitcoin is continuing to rise up.

No doubt that bitcoin is rising and it will continue to rise in future too but its still risky to invest all money in bitcoins as even if it survives we are not sure what price it will be holding and if price crashes then we will be in a huge loss.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:25:01 AM

No doubt that bitcoin is rising and it will continue to rise in future too but its still risky to invest all money in bitcoins as even if it survives we are not sure what price it will be holding and if price crashes then we will be in a huge loss.
Though it is risky what it provides for the people who trust in it and invest is very big. There are people who invested everything they have into bitcoin and with the profit they make through bitcoin was used as an investment for several other businesses and in a short used to diversify their holdings.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
skinomanl

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

In my opinion this is very risky. Bitcoin - a very strong currency, but still possible price drops. Money must be invested in different directions to avoid losses.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:28:34 AM

Though it is risky what it provides for the people who trust in it and invest is very big. There are people who invested everything they have into bitcoin and with the profit they make through bitcoin was used as an investment for several other businesses and in a short used to diversify their holdings.

But I think those are the people who invested in bitcoin when the price was too low and have made good profits by now but if you are looking to invest everything at current price then its a big risk to take as price can drop in coming years too.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

I invested only 10% from total savings around 2 years ago. And i was lucky to have known bitcoin for long time, so that I could enjoy high bitcoin price as today.
to me i personally invested more that 70%, which shows that i have too much confident about bitcoin and sure that bitcoin will become too much successful and hope that bitcoin will remain as number one curreny of crypto world.
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

You should not put all your money into bitcoins. Investing bitcoin is very risky .. you can get a profit or you will get a loss. Bitcoin votality is difficult to predict .. so bitcoin prices go up and down significantly. You should look for opportunities when bitcoin prices go down. So you get a profit when the price goes up.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:36:29 PM

You should not put all your money into bitcoins. Investing bitcoin is very risky .. you can get a profit or you will get a loss. Bitcoin votality is difficult to predict .. so bitcoin prices go up and down significantly. You should look for opportunities when bitcoin prices go down. So you get a profit when the price goes up.

Its always good to invest only a part of your money in bitcoins and if you invest all your money in it then you are taking a huge risk with your money as anything can happen to bitcoins in future so its wise to invest only a small portion of your wealth in it.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:04:12 PM

As many suggested above , and at the same time it is very popular saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket".So I never invest all my funds in just bitcoins.To be precise we should not keep all our investments in any one single source of returns.

In spite of this fact we may consider this fact of keeping all our investments only in Bitcoins, because now bitcoin became way of life, it's not just a source of getting returns.So conclusion is take your own risk before making any decision.  Also keep in mind that, never put your daily spending's in any investments.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

Its always good to invest only a part of your money in bitcoins and if you invest all your money in it then you are taking a huge risk with your money as anything can happen to bitcoins in future so its wise to invest only a small portion of your wealth in it.

Yes, you are right it is always the best to split our money into different good investments because it is good but it will be risked if you keep them in a single investment like Bitcoin. We have to divert our money in order to be safe and make money on the investment you made.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

Yes, you are right it is always the best to split our money into different good investments because it is good but it will be risked if you keep them in a single investment like Bitcoin. We have to divert our money in order to be safe and make money on the investment you made.

Diversification will minimize your risk of loosing money and if every investment performs well for you then you will be making huge money from it so its always good to divide your investments which will help in multiplying your profits.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

As many suggested above , and at the same time it is very popular saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket".So I never invest all my funds in just bitcoins.To be precise we should not keep all our investments in any one single source of returns.

In spite of this fact we may consider this fact of keeping all our investments only in Bitcoins, because now bitcoin became way of life, it's not just a source of getting returns.So conclusion is take your own risk before making any decision.  Also keep in mind that, never put your daily spending's in any investments.
Just like in trading , practically you shouldn't put the buy position with your whole bankroll.
As you need to have a proper proccess , i mean buying in step by step .
You know why? It is because noone knows that the worst situation such as a freefall price could hit the market and you automaticallly of course.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:37:08 PM

Diversification will minimize your risk of loosing money and if every investment performs well for you then you will be making huge money from it so its always good to divide your investments which will help in multiplying your profits.

That's a good suggestion. Don't put owl money in single coin it is very dangerous. We can not predict the cryptocurrency future if you get bad days means you will feel so sad. So split your money and invest in multiple currencies. If one can give you hand another will make you in a good position.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

That's a good suggestion. Don't put owl money in single coin it is very dangerous. We can not predict the cryptocurrency future if you get bad days means you will feel so sad. So split your money and invest in multiple currencies. If one can give you hand another will make you in a good position.

Yes and if you don't have faith in crypto currencies then you always have an option to invest your money in real world in products like silver, gold or real estate which will surely survive in future and can give best returns on your investments too.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

Just like in trading , practically you shouldn't put the buy position with your whole bankroll.
As you need to have a proper proccess , i mean buying in step by step .
You know why? It is because noone knows that the worst situation such as a freefall price could hit the market and you automaticallly of course.

That's true and that's what I experienced after putting all my "bitcoins" in a website for BCH but didn't get anything. I know the situation here we are talking about is a bit different from what I suffered but it's nearly the same when I traded my coins too for BCH. I sent my Bitcoins yesterday to bittrex finally after deciding to do so checking everything to be safe, but when I bought BCH at such a high price of BTC0.21, I saw it declining from there and everyone is still dumping it hard. You should learn from this and should know that getting all in into one thing could lead you nowhere but a potential loss which could be extremely disastrous.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:41:45 PM

But I think those are the people who invested in bitcoin when the price was too low and have made good profits by now but if you are looking to invest everything at current price then its a big risk to take as price can drop in coming years too.
So the cryptocurrency market know that and have many altcoin for people not want invest their money to Bitcoin because the value of it very high and not interesting with them. You can see the potential and ratio growth of some altcoin better than Bitcoin very more, example: Ethereum, Ripple, Waves ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: