Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:04:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:46:48 PM

as another one said "Back in 2010 year ... In 2010 you can put all your money in Bitcoin ... In 2017 - it's big foolishness" today there are more project with huge potential.
If you invest Apple today, not likely you will make a lot of money
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:35:58 PM

Investing everything you have is pretty risky..even if you are a super experienced trader. I say invest a sum you can afford to lose

Investments are always risky. Even you are not that "super" experienced trader, as long as you know what you do and you have the believe that bitcoin will give you the best potential profit upon investing. Most of the people that invested almost all their assets into bitcoin didn't regret on what they did.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:47:21 PM

I am not so much interested with altcoins, so most of my coins are in Bitcoin, maybe about 90%. I do buy some other altcoins from time to time but it's not that I am interested with, nor I am speculating but for other purposes.
to me i also study the maket of altcoin very keenly, and most of the time even invest my money there. in fact i like to invest my money in some profitable income.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:00:51 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 12:24:57 AM by Jewell

Investing everything you have is pretty risky..even if you are a super experienced trader. I say invest a sum you can afford to lose
yes that is right and i am therefore also not putting my all money in bitcoin because i do not want to take such a big risk. in fact i want to distribute my investment in different places and therefore i have invested some money in day business while some in online business and therefore now i can fell myself more secure.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:26:37 AM

yes that is right and i am therefore also not putting my all money in bitcoin becasue i do not want to take such a big risk.

We all have the same mind about it because we're talking about logic. Bitcoin, like right now, is giving users good rewards though we don't know how long this will continue. And we also don't until when btc or crypto will be here. It may be for a long time and stay or something may happen that will remove its value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:49:58 AM

yes that is right and i am therefore also not putting my all money in bitcoin becasue i do not want to take such a big risk.
Big risk? I think there is no greater risk in bitcoin because those people who invest money in Bitcoin till now they have only benefited. And I think I have seen very few people that he has loss money in bitcoin. Otherwise ,I think they do not have any knowledge about investment or that they do not taking interest in bitcoin investments, so they loss this way  their money in investment. But you needs to didn't afraid in bitcoin investment. So invest your money without risk.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:31:22 AM

I am not so much interested with altcoins, so most of my coins are in Bitcoin, maybe about 90%. I do buy some other altcoins from time to time but it's not that I am interested with, nor I am speculating but for other purposes.
I dont get you , you are not interested in altcoins but you buy and you speculate in some that you like , So it mean only that you like altcoins . Speculating is for your own interest that will help you to find a good altcoin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

I consider it very risky to place all my funds in bitcoin and I share them in different directions, but in bitcoin I have most of the funds due to the fact that I like good profits from it.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
feiss

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:52:12 PM

I consider it very risky to place all my funds in bitcoin and I share them in different directions, but in bitcoin I have most of the funds due to the fact that I like good profits from it.
It is better to divide it you're right because in case one of it goes wrong you always have a back up plan which is good so you don't lose a lot of coins. It is really nice to invest in bitcoin because as we can see the price is so high right now.

ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

I invested my money in bitcoin around 1 btc in early 2017. patience in managing bitcoin was satisfactory, because right now i have more than 2btc with converted value exceeding $7K. Very huge for me.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:29:12 PM

I invested my money in bitcoin around 1 btc in early 2017. patience in managing bitcoin was satisfactory, because right now i have more than 2btc with converted value exceeding $7K. Very huge for me.
Nope I don't need to place all my amount in bitcoin, because on the first place. I can't see the future of bitcoin, maybe sooner or later theirs a possibility to close it. Due to bitcoin is not legally enroll it into government.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:39:46 PM

Nope I don't need to place all my amount in bitcoin, because on the first place. I can't see the future of bitcoin, maybe sooner or later theirs a possibility to close it. Due to bitcoin is not legally enroll it into government.

Too bad for you that you haven't seen before that there's a future in bitcoin. If you just realized before that you had bought bitcoin at a very cheap price you will be celebrating your profit day today. And now the price just hit $4,000 everyone is celebrating about this and for sure that there's more to come.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:59:21 PM

but i am too much interested in bitcoin because there are a lot of opportunities to make money from trading altcoins.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:00:21 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

It is a good way but risky because we don't know what the future of bitcoin will be. We know that its price is increasing continuously because many people especially investors are injecting money to it but then there are countries who ban the use of bitcoin because of the usage of some people to illegal activities due to its anonymity. It might be banned in your country in the future so better diversify your investment to precious metals or other investments like stocks in blue chip companies that can still earn that can beat inflation for it not to decrease in value.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
crazyer

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:08:58 AM

I think you should allocate capital. Do not focus much on bitcoin.
You can split 40% BTC, 30% altcoin and 30% USDT.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:05:39 AM

We don't need government to use and operating bitcoin business ,
We just need an internet and skills to earn it ,
I will never put all the money i have unless i am really ready afford to lose it all.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:11:43 AM

but i am too much interested in bitcoin because there are a lot of opportunities to make money from trading altcoins.
Yes trading altcoins are good choice for makes money from digital coins use strategy short term investing
on trading altcoins can makes target profit daily, weekly and monthly,
We can take chance from fluctuating of altcoins price but the profit from trading altcoins can be invested in bitcoins
for long time, bitcoins has up trend for long time.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:52:30 AM

Yes trading altcoins are good choice for makes money from digital coins use strategy short term investing
on trading altcoins can makes target profit daily, weekly and monthly,
We can take chance from fluctuating of altcoins price but the profit from trading altcoins can be invested in bitcoins
for long time, bitcoins has up trend for long time.

I'm more interested to altcoins than bitcoin, i prefer to hold altcoins than btc itself because with altcoins, i know i have hundreds of thousands unlike having just 10 BTC to hold. This is why I carefully look into the project and the team before investing to hold the token for I don't rely much to the pump and dump to profit.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:13:40 AM

Putting all our money into bitcoin is not a wise idea. Too risky to put all your money into Bitcoin. Try putting half the funds in Bitcoin and using the other half for other investments so that the profits can vary across different investment platforms
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

It seems that you are right. Many altcoins are now have potential. You can become a rich if you invest your money to the altcoins. But before you invest your money to the altcoins make sure that you have a lot of knowledge about it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: