Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
HamiltonWDS

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:02:15 AM

And how can i know if I am already mining? there is no logs .

Hello!

Here is a detailed instruction about mining and how to mine:

https://blog.minecoin.org/here-is-detail-instruction-how-to-mine-7be0d91ef5f0

I have followed the instructions and have seen the CPU usage being high, thus it is processing.
However, after 24 hours no blocks were mined or coins earned (balance 0).
How long is it suppose to take on average to mine a block?
Using a server which gets about 500 KH/s with 16 threads.

Sign off,
Hamilton

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mimar

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:22:47 AM

Hello
Minexcoin is a POW coin? Can i mine it with cpu or gpus? i had seen 240btc from the minex ico. And any exchange?
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:22:42 AM

Hello
Minexcoin is a POW coin? Can i mine it with cpu or gpus? i had seen 240btc from the minex ico. And any exchange?
Hello.
Yes, you can mine minexcoin.
follow this step :

Exchange for minexcoin :
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MINEX_BTC

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:25:11 AM

Hello
Hello.
follow this step :

Exchange for minexcoin :

Hey, don't spread false info! that is NOT minex coin! Backread, the dev already answered this issue. Their ticker is MNX not MINEX

Hello, Minexcoin community!
Withdraw MNX from the ICO account to MNXcore.
https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b

Thanks for the information. I would like to know, Is this proper exchange for MNX? https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MINEX_BTC

Hello!

No, it isn't our coins. You can see, this coin has another logo.
We don't have plans to be listed on cryptocopia, we are going to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:37:41 AM

Hello
Hello.
follow this step :

Exchange for minexcoin :

hey dude, do you tend to mislead people or just ignorant about MINEXCOIN?  Huh

minexcoin is not yet listed everywhere. MINEX in cryptopia is absolutely a different coin and I know its the shitcoin version of this stuff right here. so please delete that before anybody here will able to send coins to cryptopia in attempt to sell it immediately.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:41:01 AM

Folks, appeared to the withdrawal panel to withdraw Minexcoins, is it safe to do so? Has anyone had a problem? In relation to mining, is it possible to mine fractions? For example "generate 0.1"? The difficulty is very high, it's incredible, for sure the price will be more than $10! Cheesy
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:53:27 AM

can i withdraw my bounty balance?

Not yet. "Today you can withdraw your coins from the ICO account to MNXcore. With the bounty panel you can withdraw tomorrow."
today, i've checked website and wasn't see withdrawal option. when it added to bounty portal?
and, why minexexplorer didn't generate new block? last block only 13 days ago?
Hello.
Today will be able to withdraw MNX from bounty account. Do you check on this site new generated blocks http://minexexplorer.com/ ?
yes, i've check it and see only add some block.
last block generate is 10 hours ago (since this reply write), but not generate again.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:17:59 AM

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.

Its simple question

1. Only gods and dev know
2. Only gods and dev know
3. Only gods and dev know
4. Only gods and dev know
5. Only gods and dev know
6. Only gods and dev know
7. Only gods and dev know

So you just need wait and see until 9 august if still delay this project 100% scam  Cool
Stop barking like a monkey  Tongue

He isn't completely wrong. You know, they can release the project on this date or later (with delays yes), and they also can have done some things which seem like scam (like sonulrk specified) for their own interest. It's strange they don't want to communicate about these problems, for a project which want to provide price stability, and I'm really worrying about this, and disappointed from the answer we get..

everyone on all channels of minex is curious about the 5.5 million MNX mined.  why they won't address it is casing uncertainty

-> The question is not the 5.5 million MNX, they were specified in the whitepaper:

But now, i see another thing: 2 700 000 MNX reserved for ICO.
Or we have 287.44795480 BTC raised, for a MNX price of 0.00230845 BTC per MNX, which make ~124 500 MNX bought. With bonus, we can go to a maximum of 250 000 MNX, which is really far from the 2 700 000 MNX for the ICO.

Is there other things I didn't notice for the attribution of this sum of MNX ? Or where they will go ?

-> And why have they mined coins between July 20-26, before the public release ? I can't find any indication of this.

Did you consider the first ico?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:41:11 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 05:47:51 AM by sonulrk

He isn't completely wrong. You know, they can release the project on this date or later (with delays yes), and they also can have done some things which seem like scam (like sonulrk specified) for their own interest. It's strange they don't want to communicate about these problems, for a project which want to provide price stability, and I'm really worrying about this, and disappointed from the answer we get..

everyone on all channels of minex is curious about the 5.5 million MNX mined.  why they won't address it is casing uncertainty

-> The question is not the 5.5 million MNX, they were specified in the whitepaper:

Or we have 287.44795480 BTC raised, for a MNX price of 0.00230845 BTC per MNX, which make ~124 500 MNX bought. With bonus, we can go to a maximum of 250 000 MNX, which is really far from the 2 700 000 MNX for the ICO.

Is there other things I didn't notice for the attribution of this sum of MNX ? Or where they will go ?

-> And why have they mined coins between July 20-26, before the public release ? I can't find any indication of this.

There was pre-ico subscription where it is clear they have sold 2,000,000 MNX for 1176 BTC. See here (https://blog.minecoin.org/minecoin-subscription-36f39bd7597d) and here (https://blog.minecoin.org/the-first-ico-stage-is-successfully-completed-c05105290b82)
It is also said that ICO sale is to determine the MNX price in BTC.

After making a quick calculations of:
Pre-ICO subscription sales + bonuses: 2 000 000 MNX
ICO sales + bonuses: 150 000 MNX
----------------------
Total Distributed: 2 150 000 MNX
----------------------
So, where are remaining 550 000 MNX?

Please point out if I missed something.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:40:59 AM

Hi minexteam. where to buy more coins? Cheesy I want to buy more coins
Hi minexteam. where to buy more coins? Cheesy I want to buy more coins
Check out market minexcoin here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=MINEX_BTC
I think minexcoin purchases are not yet available.
But if you want, you can order there.

Hello!

You can buy more MNX after launching on the exchange(after August 9th).
We are not listed on Cryptopia.
When MNX will be released for trading you can read about this information on our official channels:
Site: https://minexcoin.com/
Blog:https://blog.minecoin.org/
Pay attention.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:23:25 AM

Guys stop accusing this altcoin as scam. The founders of this coin are very kind, if this is a scam, they will not appear after the ICO. If Minex is a scam they will not create numerous sites: minexbank, minexcoin, etc.. If Minex is a scam they will not update us whats happening, what are the next steps, and are their future plans.

I'm an investor of this coin, not that much, but I give them time to fulfill their timelines.. And most of you are just bounty hunters, but you act like a kid. Give them time. Soon you will receive your coins. Dump it, and we will rebuy it. This coin will 3x to 5x in the next few months.
For the past few days this is what i also notice. They keep on complaining, complaining and complaining. With Minexbank schedule to be activated in August 9, i'll just park my coins so i'll earn while these bounty dumpers increase the % of reward in MinexBank. That's how this coin is made for. Control the volatility.

Hello!

Thank you for your understanding the real meaning of our project.
We really appreciate it.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:32:38 AM

minexcoin do we need to send the minexwallet? is it mandatory? I want to keep it until it is in the stock market. ICO and the bounty on site. can you help?

Hello!

Of course, you can keep your MNX in your account until our listing on exchange.
Your coins are in safety on panel of site.
We don't have any limit for withdrawing MNX from Bounty and ICO accounts now.

Site || Blog || Bounty
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:40:50 AM

minexcoin do we need to send the minexwallet? is it mandatory? I want to keep it until it is in the stock market. ICO and the bounty on site. can you help?

Hello!

Of course, you can keep your MNX in your account until our listing on exchange.
Your coins are in safety on panel of site.
We don't have any limit for withdrawing MNX from Bounty and ICO accounts now.
it's safe for our coin,however,it's a good news .
I only hold a little coin,so I don't worried.
wish all the investor will got their want,and give your team more encourage but not complain
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:55:15 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 10:23:27 AM by MineCoin.org

Hello!
Yes, indeed the amount for participants' payments is reserved - 2700 000(subscription (1 ICO)+ presale(2 ICO) + bonuses(2 ICO): 2 700 000 MNC . This is the amount of payments for participants of the first and second rounds of ICO.
We created a genesis of block and after that put to the first block 5500000 coins (the distribution of which you can see in our Whitepaper)
The genesis of block is a zero block, after it begins a chain of related blocks.
In fact, the one who mined the first block - gets the premine coins and the right to mining the first block is belongs to the company.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:58:32 AM

I must be lost, please help.

I opened the link, downloaded the wallet, it seems to work BUT where is my minexcoin wallet address to send my coins to?

open wallet, click on "file" -> "Receiving addresses"

Thank you! I am getting old also must wallet by sync'd 100%, mine goes 9X% and behind 3 hours it says then nothing further.

Same thing the wallet stop now 3 hours behind?

Hello!
It depends on the speed of generating blocks. Blocks are generated slowly.
The speed of generating blocks in our explorer:
http://minexexplorer.com/

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:00:46 AM

Anyone how argue with mnx team about pre-mined coins , plz read wp before.
This project is about create a stable coin for ordinary payments. And the way to do this is using a central bank that pays intrest to control matket price. So this bank that called mnxband here, need resources to do its job.
This is the aim of premining.
Also difficulty must reflects the price, so it is.

Hello!
Yes, you are right that one of the goals of pre-mining is to make the reserve for payment of percentage to people who parking coins at MinexBank.
Like we said in White Paper: "The initial reserve is formed by premining 1,500,000 coins. Once there are more
MinexCoins on the market due to additional issuance (miner work rewards), the
reserve will have to be replenished and eventually expanded. The growth will be
ensured by the progressive percentage of payments to MinexBank for each block
solved by miners".
Also it needs for another goals:
Distribution
Premining: 5 500 000 MNC
ICO (subscription + presale + bonuses): 2 700 000 MNC
Bounty: 300 000 MNC
MinexBank reserve: 1 500 000 MNC
Developers’ and advisors’ capital: 1 000 000 MNC

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:03:37 AM

Will we be able to withdraw our ICO/Bounty directly to exchanges? (When they are up and running with MNX)

Hello!

When the exchanges will be launched you can directly to transfer your coins there. 

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

Have not received coins.  Sad

Hello!

Could you say please, what coins exactly did you not receive?

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:24:00 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 10:16:30 AM by MineCoin.org

Moreover, this wallet address
Code:
http[Suspicious link removed]xplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XRBMTceL6dcktfuof9ZK7RRwqgnZpdSQnr
had 17 million mnx coins how is it possible?

Hello!

Total received is the sum of all transactions made for the entire time. That is, starting from the first transaction in the wallet, all operations were made on 17,349... Total balance is the actual amount that is on the balance now at a given time. Let's assume that on your wallet 0, then someone sent you 2 coins , then you sent someone 1 coin to someone else and you received a change of 1 coin. That is, the total receive will decide - 3 coins and total balance - 1 coin.

Site || Blog || Bounty
bet1102

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:33:29 AM

My order is opened for my bounty account
When will i get my mnx ?
Thank Minexcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: