Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:42:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222301 times)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

If 2 platforms (ethereum and waves) run perfectly then I'm sure prices will skyrocket, at least could reach $ 1. Let's dev. finish all projects.

Waves blockchain is not much popular like ethereum and so it would take a lot of time for people to get familiar with it.Having two blockchains could be one reason for the failure with the price.Look at mobilego, the price has suffered a lot and is 1/3 now.Exchanges also make a difference, ett is yet to get onto a good exchange.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:52:45 AM

can anyone teling me where is the link wallet which we can download

about the features of these coins,where we can get it,..is it must to register first

Which wallet I may use to participate in ICO
minorman
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

about the features of these coins,where we can get it,..is it must to register first

ROFL, how come you don't read the earlier posts and ask these question.Wake up! the ICO was over long back and its already suffering from the price on exchanges.You should care to read a bit before jumping to conclusion and asking this stupid question.Small suggestion,don't post on this thread Grin

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

ROFL, how come you don't read the earlier posts and ask these question.Wake up! the ICO was over long back and its already suffering from the price on exchanges.You should care to read a bit before jumping to conclusion and asking this stupid question.Small suggestion,don't post on this thread Grin

We are getting this kinds of posts recently. Wtf is the team doing this is very disappointing prices are very low didnt even flinch a bit
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:13:35 AM

We are getting this kinds of posts recently. Wtf is the team doing this is very disappointing prices are very low didnt even flinch a bit
Its not the price because what they are doing right now is for the better on encryptotel not only its price so soon we may see a big demand of ETT tokens after some big developments. Keep holding and buying.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
FlorianB

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:45:23 AM

I would love to switch my tokens from Waves Wallet to MEW but i think this is still not possible at the moment.
Thats why i think i just keep hodling my ETT in Waves until we some news.

I originally trusted the project and i still think they can archieve there goals Smiley just need more time.

minorman
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

I would love to switch my tokens from Waves Wallet to MEW but i think this is still not possible at the moment.

I originally trusted the project and i still think they can archieve there goals Smiley just need more time.

I too feel the same to have moved from eth to waves and sell it when the buy wall was set.The price is really down to 1/3 and is still going down.Never saw the eth buy wall, maybe I missed that.Some projects are really struggling to come back to their ICO price which has dual blockchain like mobilego,ett.

Nousplatform Youtube     
FlorianB

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:43:52 AM

I too feel the same to have moved from eth to waves and sell it when the buy wall was set.The price is really down to 1/3 and is still going down.Never saw the eth buy wall, maybe I missed that.Some projects are really struggling to come back to their ICO price which has dual blockchain like mobilego,ett.

Thats true, the dual blockchain projects dont look good. Unfortunately i have both of them  Roll Eyes. So i think there is really no other way than just wait.

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:51:29 AM

Thats true, the dual blockchain projects dont look good. Unfortunately i have both of them  Roll Eyes. So i think there is really no other way than just wait.
That's the best way to do now while we are waiting for the big news, it's been awhile already since the price is like this and it's slowly falling while the price of bitcoin is rising. I could have get out easily when the buy wall was created but with my trust and prediction that this year it will progress big, I prefer to hold my tokens.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
minorman
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:04:45 AM

That's the best way to do now while we are waiting for the big news, it's been awhile already since the price is like this and it's slowly falling while the price of bitcoin is rising. I could have get out easily when the buy wall was created but with my trust and prediction that this year it will progress big, I prefer to hold my tokens.

Maybe you are right, but there is no way to go back and get the tokens replaced with the buy wall.The price is too low to be sold now and in my opinion holding it for long would be the key.Don't have any prediction for the price to rise and reach the ico price, but hope that it gets there soon.

Nousplatform Youtube     
DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

happy because a few minutes ago I got a notification that ETT is already available on Livecoin.net,

NEW TRADING PAIRS WITH ENCRYPTOTEL
Created 09.10.2017 17:46
Dear clients, new markets eETT/BTC, eETT/USD, eETT/ETH, eETT/wETT, wETT/BTC, wETT/USD, wETT/ETH and wETT/WAVES are available for trading.
Official website - encryptotel.com
Explorer wETT
Explorer eETT
CoinMarketCap wETT
CoinMarketCap eETT
BitcoinTalk
Wishing you good trading!

Let's pump and good job dev.

It looks like ETT is a great project because it is also available for Waves platform, for now the price looks very cheap and this becomes our opportunity to invest.
Most project had fallen in value irrespective of how many exchanges it involved and active the token is. And this stage in the year, I don't know how predictions work any more. Bitcoin is the central tendency and moves all others.

Not easy to see ETT has been in another exchange now, guys our hard working is paid, good thing. I am happy and will sell when the profit is awesome.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

why the price is so low?  -40% today. so low volume.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:26:34 PM

BTC pump and all altcoins are bleeding along with the price rise.Expecting the price to reach 6000$ by this month end and so we can imagine what would be the fate of altcoins with such price rise.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

BTC pump and all altcoins are bleeding along with the price rise.Expecting the price to reach 6000$ by this month end and so we can imagine what would be the fate of altcoins with such price rise.

what end of this month , its allmost touching it now

LAST
$5,638.6
HIGH
$5,854.4
LOW
$5,175.6
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

LAST
$5,638.6
HIGH
$5,854.4
LOW
$5,175.6

What do you think will it fall now every day?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:38:32 PM

LAST
$5,638.6
HIGH
$5,854.4
LOW
$5,175.6

What do you think will it fall now every day?

till 25 october it will rise ( 8k  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ), and after that it will sink like ship Smiley
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:35:51 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 08:15:16 AM by jackson997

EncryptoTel [ETH] (ETT)

daily volume : $36 Smiley

$0.057384 (-0.19%)
0.00001047 BTC (3.94%)

hell yeah  Grin

totally crap shit tokens..I can't sell this..
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:16:32 PM

Just saw there update about the release of new version of exchange 0.1.1. I didn't try yet but saw it has been quite few hours since the version is available but in the rush of these activities and weekend is the factor that many people didn't realize this yet. EncryptoTel is moving on right track that is quite hopeful thought.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

How can I contact the technical support of the project?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:54:31 AM

EncryptoTel [ETH] (ETT)

daily volume : $36 Smiley

$0.057384 (-0.19%)
0.00001047 BTC (3.94%)

hell yeah  Grin
Too bad but we cannot do anything yet, our fate is now on the developers and all we have is the hope soon there will be big development that will make the volume increase. eETT and wETT are traded in different exchanges but non of them are big exchanges, so the first step of success is to see this traded in bigger exchanges.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: