Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:52:53 AM

if I have more than 2 BTC at this time, I'll probably sell it. Well, the current price looks very friendly to me. I need the money in the real world, so, if it's possible, I'll sell it at this time.

But not go all in. Just 1 full btc to sell and hold the other half in my opinion. So you still have the option to gain more profit if the current price rise up more in the future. But it is still up to you, if 1 btc sell is not enough to cover the money in the real world, then selling the other 1 btc is your only choice.
Currently, I think saving bitcoin is the better option for now than selling. I think there is an explosion of the price soon. Maybe the next month bitcoin price increase to 1400$ or maybe more. I believe that this move of price will be soon enough. So i think if you wait a bit more you can cashout a high amount.

Could be. Or not. No one knows.
Currently the price is a little stable so it is harder to predict.
When it goes like this it is your choice and in my experience I would better hold preferring a better price to sell.
This happened before. Too much fluctuations then suddenly a slow wave of price. There is not much room for profit.
So patience would be the winner here. Maybe looking at current events faster than before it spread could help.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

In my opinion, it depends on the flow of product in the market, you can hold the product if the products was going up but if you think that your product was going down maybe the best option is to sell it immediately, to recover the capital you invest.
For me we need to hold our bitcoin for this time and do not sell it price of bitcoin is going to increase time to time and i think in the next couple of year we can get big income in our investment.
yeah its good time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin surely increasing its price to higher value and if we more hold our bitcoin then i am sure we will be get a big profit from bitcoin.
Certainly. The support in the price of bitcoin is more than the sell orders which giving it more chance to more likely increase its reate. We just need a one big news and bitcoin would pump rapidly.
actually currently people are interested to buy bitcoin, as they are expecting that the price of bitcoin is going more high therefore they want to collect good amount of bitcoin. on other side the new comers are also increasing they are entering in the world of bitcoin which is also increasing the demand of bitcoin and so the price of bitcoin also turn increase.
yes that is right to say that people are interested to buy bitcoin and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is trading so stable. as we can see that the price of bitcoin is trading above 1200 USD level. we can expect that if the present trend will continue hope that bitcoin price will continue to increase more and more.
and that is the reason that i will also like to hold bitcoin instead of spending it or selling it, as it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more in next coming days.
Yes it is sure that the price of it will increase in the coming days and even if he will hold for a few weeks or for a few months then he will earn a high amount because in that time the price of bitcoin will be at a more high value.

Not just for holding bitcoin when the price of bitcoin are still growing up, It would be better if whole wait price of bitcoin rising we can do something to increase the bitcoin we have, all that could be done through trading or else. For now occur a problem when the right time to sell or buy. I think it takes a serious analysis. See and predict the movement of bitcoin's price need to consider the news of what was going on, if there happen good news for bitcoin it possible increase the price soon.
as we can see that now people are selling their altcoins where they have invested their money, so as to store their money in form of bitcoin because they are sure about the price of bitcoin that in next few days the price of bitcoin is going to increase.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

I might just hold it and see where it will get me,
wish that it will increase its price .
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:34:14 PM

after japan regulated bitcoin
and next year in 2018, rusia can regulated bitcoin too, is good decision is hold long term, not sell it still hold and must wait bitcoin incraese
maybe until end year or next year
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell?

There are news that you can depend on so when you know some good news will happen for this year, then you can hold for a while and wait for the price to increase. And as of now the price looks stable at $1,190+ and it's going to be a good thing if you are still going to hold and set your own price so that you can sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:35:45 PM

You will not be disappointed because the price from the previous year is in continuous increase and from the previous year the price double up for a few times and the investors are very happy with their investment in bitcoin.
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:47:35 AM

You will not be disappointed because the price from the previous year is in continuous increase and from the previous year the price double up for a few times and the investors are very happy with their investment in bitcoin.

Yes, hold on to it and see how the market price moves. If you see that the price is moving is in your favor then try to hold it more even. But if the price seems to going down and selling is the only option to atleast a small profit or break even then sell it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

For me hold it for the future or just try to stock just 0.01BTC+ in your hard wallet then wait for more than 5 years and see what would happen in bitcoin price if its high now in 2020. Suddenly if bitcoin hits $10000 in year of 2020 how much would your 0.01BTC would be now? So just hold and wait

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

For me hold it for the future or just try to stock just 0.01BTC+ in your hard wallet then wait for more than 5 years and see what would happen in bitcoin price if its high now in 2020. Suddenly if bitcoin hits $10000 in year of 2020 how much would your 0.01BTC would be now? So just hold and wait
I dont get your point actually, it sounds like a total nonsense for me, the part about stocking this 0.01 btc.
What is the main idea in storing only 0.01 btc and waiting for 5 years to see any price increase? It is something insanely stupid for me.
Why wouldnt you just buy 10 bitcoins, and wait for 10 years? right now im having a laugh obviously, but I think that converting fiat to bitcoin every month (just a small amounts, maybe like 0.05 monthly) is a great idea, to have some money for "retirement" , if the bitcoin price will indeed rise so high Smiley
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

that's really practical thinking mate if you will analyze how bitcoin became so valuable so will regret why you didn't kept/hold when you first have it
but now that we all have basis we can still make some good moves in order to have a bright future ahead holding some btc as investment will bring
huge profits after another 5-10 years.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

You are wasting time here if you will just stock BTC0.01 and will wait for many years.

You think that 5 years waiting will be worth if you will just put a small quantity of bitcoin? For a bitcoin enthusiast, Im agree that BTC0.01 can be worth high price someday but why only BTC0.01?  If the price of bitcoin will reach $10,000 then the value of BTC0.01 will be $100. For 5 years only $100? You think that's worth it? Smiley
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:54:21 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
I never try before to use a margin in trading. But base on the Hold and sell above topic I would rather still go to hold. By this things of waiting it, profit for sure will comes to us. I do believed on that matter just be patience only.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

I'm thinking of selling 50% of my coins @ 1250 and post a buying order @ 1150.

What is your opinion? The price is fluctuating a lot in this range lately. If I sell and price don't drop in 2-3 days, I will be happy anyway cashing out some coins. If it drops, I will make few bucks.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:24:33 PM

What is your opinion? The price is fluctuating a lot in this range lately. If I sell and price don't drop in 2-3 days, I will be happy anyway cashing out some coins. If it drops, I will make few bucks.

If you have made a decent enough profit by holding till now, or when the price happens to reach $1250 as you stated, then I don't see any harm in cashing out some profits. I however find cashing out 50% of your stash to be on the far higher side. I always cash out 10% at most. If the price happens to go up further after that, then I have enough coins left to sell at these higher levels. If the price drops, then I'll buy back at lower rates.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:51:18 AM

Excuse me buddy . I want to ask where i can get reviewing trading good . I often will lose in doing so . What should i learned ? please the information friend

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:21:51 AM

If you want to wait for a bitcoin price reduction, it will be long enough. We all know that there has been a remarkable price increase in bitcoin. I recommend to make a bitcoin purchase, it is possible that there will be an increase in the future.
Lacander

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:12:48 AM

If you want to wait for a bitcoin price reduction, it will be long enough. We all know that there has been a remarkable price increase in bitcoin. I recommend to make a bitcoin purchase, it is possible that there will be an increase in the future.

Undoubtedly growth will be, but perhaps not too active, and in order to make good money it can take at least a year.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%

I just wait before selling, for me its base on the popularity of the coin. If the coin is popular then I wouldn't sell it I will wait for it to go for the higher price. But if its not that popular then 5% higher is good for me, I will just sell it all before ending up losing.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:59:18 PM

I just wait before selling, for me its base on the popularity of the coin. If the coin is popular then I wouldn't sell it I will wait for it to go for the higher price. But if its not that popular then 5% higher is good for me, I will just sell it all before ending up losing.

If like this I will do same with you to close trade before the coin price goes down, and to make a 5-8% profit is a big advantage in my trading business.
shuuk

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

If like this I will do same with you to close trade before the coin price goes down, and to make a 5-8% profit is a big advantage in my trading business.
sure, this is what i think to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: