Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72360 times)
Amy bowden

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

I hold LTC since one month....i bought at0.015btc now the price is 0.010 since one month it is there only....they will pump it ir dump it...is there any chance to reach0.015
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:50:12 PM

For now, it's better to hold the bitcoin for mean while. Because I believe that the price of bitcoin were continues raised up. However, I was confused if I made a right decision or not. But hoping that my prediction was right.
Of course you have made the right decision to hodl. Don't forget that we might see SegWit get finally activated this year, and when that happens, you can kiss sub $3000 goodbye.

You just need to make sure that you don't fall for the panic dumps that happen occasionally. As long as you just keep hodling your coins, you won't lose anything ~ only those that sell will lose.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

For now, it's better to hold the bitcoin for mean while. Because I believe that the price of bitcoin were continues raised up. However, I was confused if I made a right decision or not. But hoping that my prediction was right.
Of course you have made the right decision to hodl. Don't forget that we might see SegWit get finally activated this year, and when that happens, you can kiss sub $3000 goodbye.

You just need to make sure that you don't fall for the panic dumps that happen occasionally. As long as you just keep hodling your coins, you won't lose anything ~ only those that sell will lose.
If you are not a short trader then holding up bitcoin for longer periods would be also a good idea but there are people do really love to taste profits on shorter period of time.Panic selling is not really a good move no matter what specially on trading world. Selling up on loses is really a dumb thing to do because we can always think that no matter how price decrease it will surely increase how many times even more on upcoming periods.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is growing at a very fast rate and it is best to save and hold as many Bitcoins as you can so that you can make out the maximum out of a Bitcoin pump. You should not sell your Bitcoins at such a low price.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:58:56 PM

If you are not a short trader then holding up bitcoin for longer periods would be also a good idea but there are people do really love to taste profits on shorter period of time.Panic selling is not really a good move no matter what specially on trading world. Selling up on loses is really a dumb thing to do because we can always think that no matter how price decrease it will surely increase how many times even more on upcoming periods.

For traders, this is a good time to buy some bitcoins because the price came down yesterday. We are hoping the price will cross $3k so if you buy now then in a coming month you can make $400 to $500 profit this is for short term traders. For long term investors also this is a good time to buy some coins. We are not sure again the price will go down or not. Don't get panic if the price drop again it will come up.
patrickgt3

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

If you need the money -> Sell.
If not then hold.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:35:49 PM

I usually trade when coins are in high volume, just short trading. 4 days to a week and i'm out to take profit and will look for another coin. I hold some coins which i think is worth holding for future. Most of them are in the top coin market cap.
That is good strategy of trading, when good time to hold and sell the coins, every traders has strategy of trading
and it will be different with some other traders, but the most important of strategy trading is getting profit
on every condition of markets bullish or bearish, the traders always getting money on trading.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

market is quite venerable right now.
it depends when you bought?
holding assets wont be a bad choice right now.
sell it when it reaches 3200
then buy again when it drops to 2500.
start investing in ether if you want to earn returns on your money
regards
canvan

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:49:19 PM

Best way sell at high level and buy again on low level Wink

^^ I buy are regular intervals that way I don't care about the short term fluctuations in price and when I finally decide to sell one day it will be worth a lot more than my average buy price for sure.
MCS23

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:52:12 PM

Best way sell at high level and buy again on low level Wink

^^ I buy are regular intervals that way I don't care about the short term fluctuations in price and when I finally decide to sell one day it will be worth a lot more than my average buy price for sure.
It seems to me that there's no need to discuss this issue, because only by saving Bitcoin you will be able to make good money on it. Look at the current trend of price growth and will be confident that in the near future it will bring very huge dividends.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:08:34 PM

I think holding Bitcoin for sometime is better now because Bitcoin is showing good rates of growth and it seems that price will climb more and more in next few months so save and hold as much as you can.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:35:32 PM

The price might have recently fluctuating downwards, but its nothing to worry about for the moment. Its a common movement.
So if anybody is thinking of selling, I would advise to hold it, if you thought it as investment. If not its not a issue for them.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:22:16 PM

Your prediction is right in you do not have to worry about this small dumps as it occur at times when some investor sell their coins. You have to hold your coins for longer time because everyone know that in the long term the price will be too much higher. I'm also holding for a longer time because I'm waiting for a more better time when the price will increase more than $5,000 are much more than that.
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:41:48 PM

I'm also holding for a longer time because I'm waiting for a more better time when the price will increase more than $5,000 are much more than that.
The speculation is really good,you could see the price soaring above $5000 but when you see a sell off,it is better to sell at a higher price and then plan on getting the coins when the negative rally settles,that way you could make more money with the volatility of bitcoin.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:17:54 AM

It depends on your coin, if it is a good coin, then keep it. One time it will double its value. If you are holding a newly hatch with low level coin, dont hestitate to sell it or you will end up lose in trade.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:21:28 PM

It depends on your coin, if it is a good coin, then keep it. One time it will double its value. If you are holding a newly hatch with low level coin, dont hestitate to sell it or you will end up lose in trade.

Definitely you need to dump the coins that has new future to increase the price. Because there are a lot of shitcoins and you must choose the coins you want to invest otherwise you will end up losing. So hold for good coins and dispose others that have no value at all.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

I always go for hold to get the benefits of the highest possible profit I can get with Bitcoin and can be considered as investment.  But if you are looking for day trading, it is always the incoming news and rumors being spread around as my indicator of selling or buying Bitcoin.   Timing is quite hard but it can be easier if we set range profit to trigger buying and selling Bitcoins.  So it depends on what is one person's ideal, i go around for at least 10% earnings.
I would rather to hold it and wait longer time to sell it.Holding is a nice strategy to all bitcoin traders and also they want to get a high income. In trading you need to be patient to a high income and when the right time has come you should sell it in a high price to get much income. Also in trading it enhance your business skills.
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:07:12 PM

Once you sell, then you are out and if BTC goes from $3k to $10k, then good luck finding a time to get back in the market. I won't sell unless I am in desperate need for fiat currency.
Kava

Activity: 448

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

At the moment, the price of bitcoin goes down. Therefore, someone wanted to buy this cryptocurrency, he has a good chance to do it right now. I already bought and will wait for the price increase. I am fully confident that I will be here in a week

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:40:03 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is growing at a very fast rate and it is best to save and hold as many Bitcoins as you can so that you can make out the maximum out of a Bitcoin pump. You should not sell your Bitcoins at such a low price.
Yes right bitcoin will growing in future at very fast rate so now price of bitcoin going to  down you are not fear to see the price of  bitcoin because I think that now price is low that is temporary that is not a big problem because bitcoin investors is increased and I think its price will going to increase so you hold your bitcoin for long time for the purpose of high income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: