Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
price action indicators display selling and buying signal on all the bitcoin and altcoins on poloniex trading platform. I do sell my coins at the benchmark of 18% positive but if my candlestick analysis signal show that at 10% price will go against me I will sell at even 5%.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

It seems that the price of bitcoin has started to be consistent. So for me, for now it's better to hold it because the bitcoin value movement is good enough and I'm very sure the bitcoin price will touching 3000 dollars in the near future.

I've been reading a lot of news at cointelegraph. And the best thing to do is to keep on holding, there are speculations that price can go up to $5k and beyond. Realizing that $2,000 floor is already a good place to be contented so if the price can go higher and you won't be selling your bitcoins, it will be good.

Yes we all realize that bitcoin can be consistent at the value of 2000 dollars and although sometimes occasionally it still decreases but that is not a big problem because bitcoin will continue to keep in this value to keep growing and increase every day.

It is not stable and it's either it will pump or be dump. I'm not that worried with the dump because it is only going to move a little bit backwards but after that the price will soar high again. The possible price of bitcoin to pump is being read everywhere with the good crypto news website, so just keep on holding.

Yeah price can go higher or lower in coming days and no one knows what will happen but if you want to make higher profits then better to hold them till the end of the year as everyone is expecting that price will touch 5000 usd at the end of the year.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dsanity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

i decide to hold it and wait until 1 btc = 10k USD

this is a big risk but high reward if it goes well

its still up to you ttry reading articles it may help you decide
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:20:05 PM

its still up to you ttry reading articles it may help you decide

Bicoin can surely touch that price in future but no one knows when exactly it will happen and if you are planning to sell at that price then you need to hold your coins for a really long time as you never know what will happen with bitcoins in future.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:24:35 PM

I decided to hold for the mean time my bitcoin, because I want to see how long bitcoin increase in the market. Also I believe that bitcoin were not fall down the value, that's why I cannot sell it but when bitcoin hits the $5000 that's the start I sell it.
Holding coins may be the best choice for you but don't just hold it try to trade it into another altcoins to grow while you are holding them because profit are every where don't lose the opportunity to have a profit from another activities don't just wait for the price to be increase.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

It seems that the price of bitcoin has started to be consistent. So for me, for now it's better to hold it because the bitcoin value movement is good enough and I'm very sure the bitcoin price will touching 3000 dollars in the near future.

I've been reading a lot of news at cointelegraph. And the best thing to do is to keep on holding, there are speculations that price can go up to $5k and beyond. Realizing that $2,000 floor is already a good place to be contented so if the price can go higher and you won't be selling your bitcoins, it will be good.

Yes we all realize that bitcoin can be consistent at the value of 2000 dollars and although sometimes occasionally it still decreases but that is not a big problem because bitcoin will continue to keep in this value to keep growing and increase every day.

It is not stable and it's either it will pump or be dump. I'm not that worried with the dump because it is only going to move a little bit backwards but after that the price will soar high again. The possible price of bitcoin to pump is being read everywhere with the good crypto news website, so just keep on holding.

Yeah price can go higher or lower in coming days and no one knows what will happen but if you want to make higher profits then better to hold them till the end of the year as everyone is expecting that price will touch 5000 usd at the end of the year.
yes that is true that bitcoin price can go high and therefore i am also not going to sell my bitcoin. i will continue holding it tell the price of bitcoin reach to 5000$ and even after that i will study the market and will decide either i should sell my bitcoin at that price or still need to hold, because i am sure that holding bitcoin at any price can be profitable because bitcoin price will continue increasing tell the last person of the world continue accepting bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:30:33 PM

If you know how Bitcoin works, and understand how it potentially can influence how people store wealth, move value from one place to another, and that all without the need of a central authority (which according to me is Bitcoin's biggest advantage), then you'll see that it will only grow bigger. Let me put it this way -- the chances are far higher for Bitcoin to succeed in the coming years, than to end up as an obsolete tool that people will slowly forget about.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:58:26 PM

I decided to hold for the mean time my bitcoin, because I want to see how long bitcoin increase in the market. Also I believe that bitcoin were not fall down the value, that's why I cannot sell it but when bitcoin hits the $5000 that's the start I sell it.
Holding coins may be the best choice for you but don't just hold it try to trade it into another altcoins to grow while you are holding them because profit are every where don't lose the opportunity to have a profit from another activities don't just wait for the price to be increase.
but I think in present time holding bitcoin can be more profitable than trading altcoin. because everyone is sure about the price of bitcoin that It is going to increase too much in next few months and therefore most of the people are holding it for a long time. although there are some good potential altcoin like Etherium, I most trade such coins when the price of bitcoin become stable for a long time but currency it can boost any time and therefore I want to hold bitcoin for some time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

No one really knows what's going to happen for the upcoming days. But if you believe that you will be having a good day for holding then just keep on holding. Once the price started to reach at $5,000 maybe I'm now good to sell some of my bitcoins by that time but still I will hold some remaining bitcoins on my wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:05:02 PM

No one really knows what's going to happen for the upcoming days. But if you believe that you will be having a good day for holding then just keep on holding. Once the price started to reach at $5,000 maybe I'm now good to sell some of my bitcoins by that time but still I will hold some remaining bitcoins on my wallet.
although it is for sure that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$, but no one know that how much time will it take. make one year or two even possible to cross the 5000$ limit in next 6 months. so these investors who are welling for long term investment they may be more calm and cold minded and they can hold bitcoin every for years but for short term investors it may not be so easy then become tired of holding bitcoin for so long and specially if the price remain stable for some time so for such people short term investment is really good idea.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:20:58 PM

You have a very good planning and are right in your speculation that the price of bitcoin will not fall but will increase. It is right that the price of bitcoin in the coming future will increase and it will reach more higher than $5000.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:06:32 AM

although it is for sure that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$, but no one know that how much time will it take. make one year or two even possible to cross the 5000$ limit in next 6 months. so these investors who are welling for long term investment they may be more calm and cold minded and they can hold bitcoin every for years but for short term investors it may not be so easy then become tired of holding bitcoin for so long and specially if the price remain stable for some time so for such people short term investment is really good idea.
As of now, there's no assurance that we will be heading at $5,000 because we still can't see the reality but as speculations. It will still be a speculation though we believe on it that time will come. And most of us investing in bitcoin the way we only hold it and it's already considered as investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

As of now, there's no assurance that we will be heading at $5,000 because we still can't see the reality but as speculations. It will still be a speculation though we believe on it that time will come. And most of us investing in bitcoin the way we only hold it and it's already considered as investment.
We are just through speculations but if we think of the bitcoins posibility now even it is not yet happened we are confident that bitcoins will go through that price and over as the years go by .Even though its just an speculation but it is proven so the safe thing is to hold your coins in a more safe wallet or hardware wallet than to sell it thats why we are risking in investments.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:38:06 PM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
I would rather to hold my bitcoin than to sell it and gain small profit. Holding is of the best strategy that you can do to make a good income. In addition to that, if you are a good trader you need to consider the time that how long you need to hold that coin. Lastly, being patient also is the key to gain good income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
I would rather to hold my bitcoin than to sell it and gain small profit. Holding is of the best strategy that you can do to make a good income. In addition to that, if you are a good trader you need to consider the time that how long you need to hold that coin. Lastly, being patient also is the key to gain good income.
This issue should be approached very carefully. On the one hand, to sell coins You will always succeed, Although it is not known at what price. But the fact is that many predict very huge growth of the crypto currency and in particular Bitcoin. Therefore, it is still worthwhile to wait and not to think about sales, even investments.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:48:46 PM

99% people are commenting here to hold bitcoin for a long time and not to sell it. and i this it s make people more confident about holding bitcoin and not to sell it. i also decided to hold my bitcoin right now and not to sell it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

99% people are commenting here to hold bitcoin for a long time and not to sell it. and i this it s make people more confident about holding bitcoin and not to sell it. i also decided to hold my bitcoin right now and not to sell it.

Yes majority of us here keep on saying that we are going to hold bitcoin. News are telling us to hold and as experts says to do so, with that optimistic way of thinking it's helping each other to have positive mood in holding.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:50:31 AM

Yes majority of us here keep on saying that we are going to hold bitcoin. News are telling us to hold and as experts says to do so, with that optimistic way of thinking it's helping each other to have positive mood in holding.
I'm not sure they do what they say. Could be, they hold it while they sell it.
Just do it according to their beliefs. That's fairer.
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:09:55 AM

anyrhing can change very quickly.I always go for hold to get the benefits of the highest possible profit.anything can change very quickly.you should think about is a proper analysis.most of the time I am waiting for the highest possible price.specially these days when I am trading altcouns and they get pumped a lot.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:28:42 AM

I'm not sure they do what they say. Could be, they hold it while they sell it.
Just do it according to their beliefs. That's fairer.

Maybe some people are holding there bitcons for long term basis but I believe that there are so many players that frequently plays to this movy flactuations happeniong around here and I am the one of those who are monitoring and earning with this matter. But my belief are still their since bitcoins got positive response with me and maybe i will stake when I feel its the right time to do so.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: