Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:37:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72355 times)
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:06:23 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

Indeed, this is true. However, the problem will always be the standards. When bitcoin’s price goes down, how do we know that it is the lowest? Same when it’s price goes high, how do we know if it’s the highest? So, we will not regret. The key here is to have standards, so we know when to sell and buy.
Still I am buying for a future according to my plan because in my I will continue buying bitcoin till the rate reach to 15k$ after that I hold my bitcoin for a time when the rate reach to 20k$ then I will start selling some bitcoins while some bitcoin will invest in some projects.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:21:51 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%

It is totally depends on what situation I am encountering to right now or at that particular moment. Because if I have an important thing to buy or tonspend my money on, I will probably going to sell it because I needed the money but if I do not have some kind of situation like that I will not sell it becausr I know that the price can still grow even more so why selling it if you know that it can grow more.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:47:14 PM

If I'm not sure about that coin, I will sell immediately. If It is a good coin such as Bitcoin or Bitcoin cash, I still hold
very easy choice in my opinion,most importantly you should be able to read the development of value or predict the future.Go down and ride it is a game of trading but it all depends on using it and must be confident and sure and all that has been in the previous analysis,and if not sure you can hold it or just use a small part to invest.Do your best to be firm to make decisions and must have a strong feeling that the results are as expected,good luck always on your side.

DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:15:43 PM

i won't hold altcoin, if i make profit 10% in a coin, it's better eventhough it's getting higher than i hold it, because i use short term analysis method. i won't take risk that there no profit at all.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:22:59 AM

Likely I will hold my bitcoin in light of the fact that after that stunning news that BCH expanding and bitcoin falling. On the following day it will increment and individuals will stun so it's smarter to hold on the grounds that up and coming focus of bitcoin is 20,000$ USD. Till 20,000$ I will hold my bitcoins then I will discharge.

WHY 20k ?

why not wait until 50k ?
Haha! You can wait till 50,000 dollars but it might take you one or two years. Bitcoin is moving towards the unexpected and fascinating values that are going to make a new history not only in the digital world or also in the world of physical economy. Bitcoin just needs little patience which is easy for most of the people who are having very good self-control. Bitcoin is the father of the digital currency and it will not disappoint us.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

Hold! until cryptocurrency acceptance worldwide is on the highest level,,,foods goods and everything. Cheesy
Yeah, hold it my brother. And you will be like a billionaire coming from your room when you would be selling these bitcoin after a long time as mentioned. Bitcoin is progressing amazingly and all these facts are being verified about it. Things will change and fall in positive bucket that a time come when bitcoin will be used worldwide. People will use it for daily life activities, a happy time it would be.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:29 PM

Hold Bitcoin. It's an opportunity to change the favour.
just hold btc.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

Trading can change a lot.
You should think about the right analysis. I think it's more profitable
Because it will tend to increase Bitcoin prices for some time.
A lot of people are using bitcoin for the sake of higher profit. Trading in bitcoin give them everything they want and market analysis is also very important if one is not seeing the market critics he will surely meet loss and boom of bitcoin value is in the hand of investor as they demand more coin the prices of bitcoin will surely go up and all the investor will enjoy the same sort of profit so just in btc just hold buy and sell.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

You will need to know about the background of the coins you are holding, you need to check if it is active always like their forum,telegram and social media. Also check if the price of the coin satisfy you

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:26:24 AM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
Well, I would rather to hold than to sell. In addition to that, Holding is the best strategy that will help to gain a good profit. Some people hold their bitcoin or altcoin and wait for the right to sell it because they know that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rapidly increase. However, I think it will depends to the people who having bitcoin or altcoin.
It’s a good option to wait and see the best opportunity. A good planner will be patient and wait for the right time. Sometimes its good too to sell the Bitcoin for a fine value. But the long term investors plan for a long run and they surely get the good yield because the fast growing value of Bitcoin gives the best of what you have invested. Many people invest for long time.

Precisely! That is the thing that my assessment is. Holding bitcoins are far superior than offering them. Offering ought to be done just when you require cash desperately or costs are excessively pumped, else it would be idiocy to offer bitcoins. Holding can make you rich with no genuine exertion.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:35:51 AM

If you believe in certain coins, just simply HODL.
Allocate certains funds for regular trades.
Make profit.
Put some more for HODL.
Trade and repeat.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
Well, I would rather to hold than to sell. In addition to that, Holding is the best strategy that will help to gain a good profit. Some people hold their bitcoin or altcoin and wait for the right to sell it because they know that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rapidly increase. However, I think it will depends to the people who having bitcoin or altcoin.
It’s a good option to wait and see the best opportunity. A good planner will be patient and wait for the right time. Sometimes its good too to sell the Bitcoin for a fine value. But the long term investors plan for a long run and they surely get the good yield because the fast growing value of Bitcoin gives the best of what you have invested. Many people invest for long time.

Precisely! That is the thing that my assessment is. Holding bitcoins are far superior than offering them. Offering ought to be done just when you require cash desperately or costs are excessively pumped, else it would be idiocy to offer bitcoins. Holding can make you rich with no genuine exertion.
Do you want to become the investor?
You are not a gambler, holding without any strategy for backup the worst situation is bad decision and you are also playing gambling, it is not holding.
A real holder always spend much time to calculate, analyze the profits and loss before investment carefully.
Unlike day trader, the holder do not have time to follow the price and they usually spend much time to wait the price increase.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

You will hold your bitcoin and wait for the high bitcoin prices then you will sell the bitcoin then you will get the more profit. So bitcoin helpful to improve your future life and get the more information. Bitcoin is future currency So you will get the future information. First you will get the more information then you will know the invest and time to work to process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:26:27 PM

You will hold your bitcoin and wait for the high bitcoin prices then you will sell the bitcoin then you will get the more profit. So bitcoin helpful to improve your future life and get the more information. Bitcoin is future currency So you will get the future information. First you will get the more information then you will know the invest and time to work to process.

Holding longer have always brought good news and good profits for the people and I am sure that even if price is too high now majority of people will prefer to hold their bitcoins for some more years as everyone is well aware that price will increase much higher in future so if they hold now and sell in future then they will be making higher profits on their investments.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:28:13 AM

You will need to know about the background of the coins you are holding, you need to check if it is active always like their forum,telegram and social media. Also check if the price of the coin satisfy you
though any coins had the critheria just like you said, it cant guarantee that coin is good for hold, i'm not sure to hold altcoin except bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:12:13 AM

For now, it's better to hold the bitcoin for mean while. Because I believe that the price of bitcoin were continues raised up. However, I was confused if I made a right decision or not. But hoping that my prediction was right.

Yeah it is time to wait because the bitcoin is now increasing in value and the income of the bitcoin wills high if you will wait for the long time you will get the high price for your bitcoin and if you will be in hurry you will not get the best profit, the market value of the bitcoin is increasing and the time is not yet for the selling and the bitcoin will help the people to manage the future and the it is very important to save something for the future.
It is true that we should hold our coins and not to sell it. The price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up so it is better if we hold our bitcoins in a long time. We should have a lot of patience for us to earn big amount of money by waiting many months or even years.
There are a lot of people want to holding Bitcoin for long time, but what are the people sell Bitcoin? The whale, is right? And until the whale sold out their Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will dump to the hell by the panic seller, by those who people can not keep patient and refresh the market with low value of Bitcoin.
Those who are investing it for profit sake I want to tell then that in future bitcoin will be the main coin to trade and you are buying and selling it freely and I am not saying that don’t do selling sell but hold some if its amount and it will give you benefit in the coming future and you will also use it as currency also so be prepared for that time and I am also doing selling but at right now I am holding coin for sake of profit.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

For this strategy of buy and sell you must need a timing when the price of coin is down then grab the opportunity, always look at the graph of price in crypto market cap. If the price is down its time to buy coins and if it is going high just hold or its up to you. Don't panic when the price is down its a normal for cryptocurrency but in the end will always the price high.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:08:00 PM

This only confirmed the difficulty in price prediction of Bitcoin.
If you are interested in Bitcoin as an investment
Buy bitcoins, and keep them for a relatively long time. Resist the temptation to sell more, unless you thought about it very carefully.
Decalcomania

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:24:54 PM

It is better if you will hold your bitcoins than to sell it! Holding bitcoins can make more profit in the future. There are many people who became successful in the trading because of holding.

cryptosbatman

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

I always go for hold to get the benefits of the highest possible profit I can get with Bitcoin and can be considered as investment.  But if you are looking for day trading, it is always the incoming news and rumors being spread around as my indicator of selling or buying Bitcoin.   Timing is quite hard but it can be easier if we set range profit to trigger buying and selling Bitcoins.  So it depends on what is one person's ideal, i go around for at least 10% earnings.

What I've learned is that you should gold onto the coins you believe in and don't try to daytrade unless you are very skilled or have a lot of money to put in when you start learning trading. I only sell my coins if I've had a very good profit, or if I don't believe in the project anymore. I never sell my bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin though.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: