Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:34:07 PM

If you need sort time benefit you start trading or if you need long tram profit so just buy altcoin and hold your coin in a long run. You must success if you hold your con now altcoin market is growing so just wait sometime and sell later .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

As of now, I will prefer to hold my Bitcoin and I will wait until the value of Bitcoin increases. There are saying that the value of Bitcoin will increase into $10,000; if this finally happens,  it will be a great opportunity to sell your Bitcoin. Thus, holding is worth it.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

I would just sell if i see that price gonna decrease to strong, in other way i wait for increasing
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:05:09 PM

If you are a good trader you must know how to hold your asset when its price is low and have patient until it's price grows high and if it reaches the price which contents you then sell it.  
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:11:33 PM

I did statistical analysis in coinmarketcap.com
Analysis is the only trading reference guide i’ll ever need.
coinmarketcap.com is provides various data about several listed coins (Bitcoin and Altcoin) , such as their price, available supply, trade volume over 24hours full.

But, although bitcoin it is significant increasing, i would rather hold.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

I always go for hold to get the benefits of the highest possible profit I can get with Bitcoin and can be considered as investment.  But if you are looking for day trading, it is always the incoming news and rumors being spread around as my indicator of selling or buying Bitcoin.   Timing is quite hard but it can be easier if we set range profit to trigger buying and selling Bitcoins.  So it depends on what is one person's ideal, i go around for at least 10% earnings.

What I've learned is that you should gold onto the coins you believe in and don't try to daytrade unless you are very skilled or have a lot of money to put in when you start learning trading. I only sell my coins if I've had a very good profit, or if I don't believe in the project anymore. I never sell my bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin though.
yeah loss and profit is the part of the game and you have to decide it by seeing the potential of the coin. if it is a good coin, then keep it. One time it will double its value. If you are holding a newly hatch with low level coin, dont hestitate to sell it or you will end up lose in trade. there are many coin which dump and pump and develop oppurtunity for the traders to make profit but in some case you should have to believe in coin and have to wait for the right time.
Those who bought earlier in the September this time is best for them to sell and those who bought recently they must have to wait for more than two month so that enough money can come to their side to get bigger result bitcoin is the game about taking right decision and once a opportunity get lost then there will be no chance to come again at that price so before cashing out think twice maybe increase occur,
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
I will hold my coins and I will sell it in the right time. Holding our bitcoins can give us more benefits. We can earn more money if we will do long term investment. Bitcoin investment is really good investment.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

I think this is the time to pick bitcoin from the market and you have good option to earn profit and do not sell bitcoin their price is growing and going at high price daily for many times and due to bitcoin hardfork the demand of bitcoin will go more and more high and due to this all bitcoin holders and the peoples who wants to invest in bitcoin they have good option to invest and take advantage of good profit from the market.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:11:27 AM

very good if you can still hold it. there is a possibility that bitcoin prices will continue to increase, until 2018. maybe the price will go up a few% of the current price. many people are already selling the bitcoin they had when the price went up above $ 8000
It depend on situation some time you will hold and some time you will sell because when you come to know that the price is low then there is no doubt that you will keep bitcoin on hold and you have to wait for the right time and in this process price of bitcoin really matter so need to be very careful about its price if you ignore the price then maybe you can lose your money and when the price go high then sell your bitcoins and take a good profit.
malika

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:22:52 PM

For me I will do both holding and selling. If my investment earned a good percentage i would sell some for me to be able to benefit from the income i had earned and the remaining i would still hold.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

It all depends on the gravity of whether you already need the money. However, I don't think that it is wise to sell if you don't really need it. The thing is we often look at the small picture instead of looking at the bigger picture whereby we could potentially earn more in the future once the price of what we are trading hits the ceiling.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:34:39 AM

It all depends on the gravity of whether you already need the money. However, I don't think that it is wise to sell if you don't really need it. The thing is we often look at the small picture instead of looking at the bigger picture whereby we could potentially earn more in the future once the price of what we are trading hits the ceiling.

for me the strategy of it , let say this is where you get all your needs of course if there is some pump that are 50% of your profit or more than that you have a chance to sell the desire amount then if you have emergency needed you have some cash and you dont have to sell it immediately even you dont like the price so this is where you have to be ready all the time.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:12:07 AM

Bitcoin is playing a pioneering part within the common currency.Recntey it's additional excellen worth with regards to other cryptos currency. That is certainly true that Bitcoin provides tremendous opportunity to become a individual to operate. Every single day Bitcoin is becoming a well known platform in lots of nations. tl
so the fact is that the media gives news about bitcoin not in order to advertising, and just because of the surprise of a huge and active growth of the price of bitcoin. thus this situation is very strongly affect the growth of community members bitcoin.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:32:52 AM

I think it is mostly a battle of patience. The best way to know this is to know your needs. Know yourself. Do you need the money right away? If you don't the best possible path you should take is to earn as much coin as you can and hold it till its value increase. You should set a margin on how much profit you should gain in order for you to start selling it. This way, you have a clear goal and a straight path to take. You won't chicken out and say, " Wait I shouldn't sell it right now. Right. Right. Hold it a little more. " Having patience and giving yourself a straight clear margin is the key in trading. And lastly, as long as you earn a profit when selling it, you're good.

DISCIPLINE to be simple, one can't resist himself to sell, but the balance between what to hold and what to sell must meet too, there are people who have lost a lot of dollars because they are holding the coin that they are expecting to rise. And sometimes the battle in trading is quite fast so be sure that your internet connection is fast enough to sell and hold for the right time. Cryptocurrencies are complicated stuff. there are so many things to consider. It is a survival battle of living in the pressure, greed, discipline, excitement and knowledge.

Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

I don't have any plan to sell my bitcoins at a moment as the price is getting higher and higher and it is predicted that price will touch $13k in this year so I will hold my coins for now and start selling little by little when it gets closer to that price and who knows we may even see $15k price pretty soon as anything is possible with bitcoins.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:45:41 AM

I don't have any plan to sell my bitcoins at a moment as the price is getting higher and higher and it is predicted that price will touch $13k in this year so I will hold my coins for now and start selling little by little when it gets closer to that price and who knows we may even see $15k price pretty soon as anything is possible with bitcoins.
It is already $11.5K, you are almost there  Smiley
I never thought about price and when will I sell it, i sell only what I need and I hodl the rest.
13K looks nice price to sell, but what if goes much higher than this?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

I'm saying this too that I don't have any plans of selling my bitcoins now. Not totally all of it but I don't have a choice if there's a need to sell it. As long as I have a big portion of my bitcoins that is kept for holding purpose only. But I can't help myself if there's a need to slash some amount on it, you can't take the profit if you are not going to sell but if you want to have better future you had to hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jevee

Activity: 119

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

i invest in bitcon monthly, i tend to hold my bitcoins until the price is high or i really need the money before i sell, i need to read more on the subject of tradong before i start to do that myself  Cheesy

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

If anyone needs quick money than you can sell your bitcoin.but I am not selling a single satoshi right now.its best time for holding bitcoin.lest enjoy the pump.
Right, If you need quick money then sell bitcoin right now.Because bitcoin price is now a good position.I am not sell my bitcoin.Because i want to see next year bitcoin booming.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:51:05 PM

If you have a good knowledge of technical analysis there are some candle stick that there is a tendency that the market will still remain bullish which means you can still continue holding and there ate other sign that you will see which will tell you that the market has over bought and is time for you to sell before the download movement will start.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: