Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:28:34 AM

I think for me i will wait until the year 2017 is end, because the value of bitcoin now is $13,600 it's not wort it if you sell now i suggest you before you can sell your bitcoin you must wait until the value of bitcoin is $18,000 because base on the expert in crypto currency it's is possible before this year end the value worth to $18k .
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:17:37 PM

i think hold always best .because bitcoin price 1 year  ago 2200$.now 16000$.and day by price grow up so hold your bitcoin and watch bitcoin value.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:37:58 AM

I might just hold it and see where it will get me,
wish that it will increase its price .
All that you have to master the prediction neighbors to make the right decision, my suggestion to hold it better because the bitcoin development always increases and the price always rises. it all depends on you and what kind of achievement is desired and if it is suitable price better sell it because we will not know the future like what though always increase. take a wise decision and learn it first so that everything fits in the expected and get a big profit.
I must appreciate your decision and go for it dude. There is a good graph of price coming up in some days or weeks so better is to hold. There were people discussion before a month that whether prices will be crossing $10k at the end of year and see now.

Even a whole month is left still prices have crossed $15k and this is really superb for bitcoin. So don’t sell just hold for better results.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:47:54 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

It depends on what trade do I get into. If day trade usually around 4% to 5%, if mid term around 20%. Just always remember to always have a trading plan before entering any trade. Use technical indicators like RSI and Fibonacci to at least have an idea when to buy or sell. Usually I sell near resistance then buy near support. If my trade doesn't go as planned, I take guts to cutloss. Plus don't be greedy, if you think you are in a profit, sell partially. At elast you can secure your capital. I think holding is applicable to long term plan unless you can predict that in the coming months there will be a huge impact that may surge the price of your holdings.

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

it depends on the coin and it depends on the timing and it also depends on how much i have at stake.
if it is bitcoin we are talking about, i hold and even if i am trading and miss the selling target i never worry since it will be reached sooner or later.

but about altcoins i usually dump them as fast as i get the profit. for some coins it is 10% and for some of them it is 70% to 100% but if i see the rise is still going i can always buy back in one of the dips and get more profit. but i never wait around if i get the feeling that dump is nearing i will dump faster than anybody else can. and so far i have been successful to make profit.

I will agree with you.It depends on which coins you want to hold.Many things change in the interval of time. If you hold Bitcoin or any other coin for a given period, then you will really be of great benefit. I think coins It is more necessary to hold coins than to sell.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:47:11 AM

For me I would hold because I am into long term investing but if i had reach my percentage goal i would sell some for me to be able to use the profit i had earned from investing.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:55 AM

it depends on the coin and it depends on the timing and it also depends on how much i have at stake.
if it is bitcoin we are talking about, i hold and even if i am trading and miss the selling target i never worry since it will be reached sooner or later.

but about altcoins i usually dump them as fast as i get the profit. for some coins it is 10% and for some of them it is 70% to 100% but if i see the rise is still going i can always buy back in one of the dips and get more profit. but i never wait around if i get the feeling that dump is nearing i will dump faster than anybody else can. and so far i have been successful to make profit.

I will agree with you.It depends on which coins you want to hold.Many things change in the interval of time. If you hold Bitcoin or any other coin for a given period, then you will really be of great benefit. I think coins It is more necessary to hold coins than to sell.

Although you have a point, but if it reaches your target price, why not sell it? It could be better if you sell 50% of your coins and hold the remainings. And if it increases again after you sold it, it is still okay, you wouldn't regret selling it coz you still have 50% of your holdings and you were able to benefit your coin already, so there's no regret at all.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:16:07 PM

I prefer for holding but depends on the market and coin.I am holding some altcoins that will grow up very strong in the future. I believe that holding is better but we should not sell altcoins. I think all altcoins will be high price in the future. But i always prefer bitcoin for holding. bitcoin price increasing day by day. nowadays bitcoin price $19000 in the future bitcoin price will be higher.

23tamayo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

many possibilities that could happen. in the trading world, anything can change very quickly. you should think about is a proper analysis. for now I think it did hold more profitable. for some time to come will be a trend of increase in the price of bitcoin.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:40:14 PM

I think you should choose a sell price if you go to that price you will sell them. If you are a well-informed analyst you will determine which coin will go to the top and then lower and you will know how to sell them for profit. You do not know anything about the analysis so hold the coin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

I think you should choose a sell price if you go to that price you will sell them. If you are a well-informed analyst you will determine which coin will go to the top and then lower and you will know how to sell them for profit. You do not know anything about the analysis so hold the coin.
For me that is differs on how you think about the particular crypto because you are the one who will hodl it or sell. Holding for long term kight have a big return of income but selling is also good when you are in profit.
Peter2017

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

Everybody has different view and ideas of bitcoin orientation  as for me I will await so that it will accumulate, although It might bring about long term investment process but if it yields its of great benefit
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

If i have at least 5 bitcoin right now then i will sell it because it is money, already a profit and it is better to grab it rather than to say sorry at the end of the day, selling will not have a regret if you will be selling at the higher price than your bought price and i always remember to sell and don't think about the future, if i have already made a profit.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Grivier

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:27:04 PM

Since I do not have any bitcoins for the moment, I would be glad to hold it if I get to hold some amount of it because as time passes it is really hard to accumulate it.

I don't have big money to buy miners or even to trade at the moment. I could use 20$ every month, but that is small sum to do big money.

Bitcoin is the future. Smiley
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

Since I do not have any bitcoins for the moment, I would be glad to hold it if I get to hold some amount of it because as time passes it is really hard to accumulate it.

I don't have big money to buy miners or even to trade at the moment. I could use 20$ every month, but that is small sum to do big money.

Bitcoin is the future. Smiley

Wait when the market cycles downwards, you'll soon have a choice of how much discount price you want. The rally cannot sustain for so long. That's the market behaviour whenever humans trade.

keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:53:44 PM

In trading as in everything in life, have a plan, work your plan and make sure you have several backup plans Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:14:46 AM

Holding is a different type of work and sell is a money that means when a person need some money on that time his hold coin sell but if someone want to some profit they must hold and when he make a some profit then he sell . Now a days Hold is a best for make a huge profit. If you hold ETH and it is must hit $1000 in a short time.
TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:44 AM

My advice for you is to sell your profits when the price goes up.
TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:22:25 AM

[The choice is yours to make. The price of Bitcoin is estimated to go higher.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

In my own experience holding coins for a couple of weeks or months is more profitable than rush selling in a high price, Im also holding some coins for years and when the price suddenly up you can take advantage from it, price monitoring is very important as well as status of each coins, updates like developments etc that affects price..
I'm not holding it up for a long time and lately the bitcoin price is always rising or rising and I just hold a few days and if the price matches I will sell because I always update the price coin all price charts, so if I think profit or price well i will sell it that is not selling sell it at low price. after that i will keep it in the bank and i will wear it if i need it, that's my way ..

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: