Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
Costix

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:01:39 AM

I made a big mistake in ppt tokens. I bought some ppt for 0.024 ether, and the price is around 0.008 ether now. What should I do? Your opinions?

Will ppt get on real exchanges like bittrex?

Go and inform as much as possible about Populous and you will be able to sleep much better once you understand what you are holding!
Watching Mike´s videos about Populous will lift up your mood https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCylniy2Iluo0PxCZFxmyBhA?spfreload=10

How authoritative is the opinion of Mike relatively to Populus? Who is he? Did he make a lot of profit on cryptocurrencies?

He explains people what projects are about and what potential they have. With that given information and other sources of the www you learn and after you can make your own opinion.
I would highly recommend his channel.

BTW I bet Reggie M., Populous team or Pillar team would love to get him in their team.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:10:30 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 09:08:53 AM by Phase_Shifter99

I made a big mistake in ppt tokens. I bought some ppt for 0.024 ether, and the price is around 0.008 ether now. What should I do? Your opinions?

Go and inform as much as possible about Populous and you will be able to sleep much better once you understand what you are holding!
Watching Mike´s videos about Populous will lift up your mood https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCylniy2Iluo0PxCZFxmyBhA?spfreload=10

How authoritative is the opinion of Mike relatively to Populus? Who is he? Did he make a lot of profit on cryptocurrencies?

He explains people what projects are about and what potential they have. With that given information and other sources of the www you learn and after you can make your own opinion.

This is not advice to buy or sell or do or do notring. Its only my personal view:

I thing Mike exactly understand the potential, he is exactly saying what I thing and what I already told here since the ICO times "PPT will be used to buy Invoices - for this PPT must be much higher" I dont do the math here because its wasted time people understand whats behind it or not. More calculation will not help.
I keep my ICO PPT for investing in Invoices to generate passiv income. At the dip I bought more PPT this will be used for trading the waves. Happy PPT welcome in the Invoice-Trader Club.  Cool Grin

PS: He also told he expect the Invoice trading platform to go alive in September, well this is not far away.

Expect 0,006-0,008 was the low, my projections see now a strong upside reversal and extension of the price beyound this.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:26:53 AM

This is not advice to buy or sell or do or do notring. Its only my personal view:

I thing Mike exactly understand the potential, he is exactly saying what I thing and what I already told here since the ICO times "PPT will be used to buy Invoices - for this PPT must be much higher" I dont do the math here because its wasted time people understand whats behind it or not. More calculation will not help.
I keep my ICO PPT for investing in Invoices to generate passiv income. At the dip I bought more PPT this will be used for trading the waves. Happy PPT welcome in the Invoice-Trader Club.  Cool Grin

Expect 0,006-0,008 was the low, my projections see now a strong upside reversal and extension of the price beyound this
I completely agree.
If people can invest their PPT into invoices and make, what was it, 40% annually? How will this not be in major demand? How is this not a superior passive income option to almost every alternative?
I absolutely LOADED up sub .01. I think in a few months I will wish I had sold my kids and bought more.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:46:59 AM

Expect 0,006-0,008 was the low, my projections see now a strong upside reversal and extension of the price beyound this
I completely agree.
If people can invest their PPT into invoices and make, what was it, 40% annually? How will this not be in major demand? How is this not a superior passive income option to almost every alternative?
I absolutely LOADED up sub .01. I think in a few months I will wish I had sold my kids and bought more.

I think we will see many more rollercoasters before the price goes up.

I expect the price to hit 0.005 again, the demand isn't that strong now.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:50:19 AM

What was the ICO price in BTC?

ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

I have long term plans for the token so I sold at high and bought back at lower and now I am not going to touch those for few months. It is time to let the free tokens got through this transaction to sleep in wallet to grow well. PPT is still very good and will be up but now need updates and start usage of the platform.

Man, this is the best advice for the current PPT situation i think. But at the moment PPT is growing up (2.27$+), it is also a question for what price it has to be sold to gain much profit for those holders, who missed the first wave of growth.
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

I have long term plans for the token so I sold at high and bought back at lower and now I am not going to touch those for few months. It is time to let the free tokens got through this transaction to sleep in wallet to grow well. PPT is still very good and will be up but now need updates and start usage of the platform.

Man, this is the best advice for the current PPT situation i think. But at the moment PPT is growing up (2.27$+), it is also a question for what price it has to be sold to gain much profit for those holders, who missed the first wave of growth.

Cheesy  My gratulation to this great trade. I had not such a strong drop on my PPT agenda, so it was more important for me to stay in my PPT and trade what I believe(do not want to miss the train) even I was 4000% in plus already. Now I have a second position in PPT to trade the rollercoaster (very simple approach I use no stoploss, I quit if 100% plus is reached and wait for the next drop)

Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:52:30 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 12:35:41 PM by Dorky

I just learned from jsnip4's video that someone by the name "silvertheantidote" actually caused a ruckus with Populous?
Some greedy guy looking to extort the team with his youtube influence just because he thinks he made a video that made a world of difference to Populous.
Very typical of human nature, I say.
By extorting the Populous team, this guy is literally crushing his own reputation.

Edit:
Additionally I also watched a video about this OX fina ICO. The white paper isn't comprehensive, and rather very vague about its product/service offered and any associated economic values involved. And it appears to do what Veritaseum and Populous can do. I am not touching this OX.

Edit:
A lot of ICOs ongoing and a lot more upcoming; I just want to give some cheap advice to all that just because we can buy some ICO doesn't mean we should buy without much question. The potential of any ICO depends on the project's economic values, realistically, above everything else. Veritaseum, Populous (and Rialto.ai that I bought into) fits this basic initial criteria. The first has $1.6+ quadrillion total potential. The second has $70+ trillion total potential. The third has ~$500 billion growing potential. If you buy some ICO just because it has some huge social values, that may not going to be profitable to you because the project needs to make big money too. And the related token must be directly linked to the profit potential. If an ICO has little to no economic value (or even fake, made-up value), then your participation may turn into a money-losing experience, regardless of how big is the project's social value.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

BTW I bet Reggie M., Populous team or Pillar team would love to get him in their team.

hello, tried to click the link because i wanted to watch the video but unfortunately when i click it,

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, send them this information as text (screenshots frighten them):
    APCGX7qbTLNCiEkTPTjYS-yrymXIik13vy7u5N9wHW-HEqhspmKZPglT
    -T1mKBbjESKI6hEBY1rwIVT4fRON0kISALp85VcBicBmw-w7uV2XKSTE
    3RgxjNYjPdnfNC-q83L8EqgZYnSBY3Kf6uVqZi4CdRhSTQnfivqhTSo2
    fMIoph4lUCnjYHAqb6vRTzrpo6EM34Enw3J5Zgyz_wDsQ6DBKN7ZKjsP
    T_aZj-5knyKRs8mINkD7bv1IVOolhKZmKLaYZNDF3C8IpBQQdyp48spK
    QL1OyZqS2s32ySf1Nmdv_mupZUfgRXX0OIZ-EiaBLIh5O57hec9bwhva
    OGOhhOgj3MobvymzlTEBrmMF0brLcZ1yiCaPRBkzXS6x6nYypBi-hgCA

want to watch it but i cant
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:29:16 PM

I just learned from jsnip4's video that someone by the name "silvertheantidote" actually caused a ruckus with Populous?
Some greedy guy looking to extort the team with his youtube influence just because he thinks he made a video that made a world of difference to Populous.
Very typical of human nature, I say.
By extorting the Populous team, this guy is literally crushing his own reputation.

Edit:
Additionally I also watched a video about this OX fina ICO. The white paper isn't comprehensive, and rather very vague about its product/service offered and any associated economic values involved. And it appears to do what Veritaseum and Populous can do. I am not touching this OX.

thanks for letting us know

profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

I think Price is going up now until 0.015 PPT/ETH.

I am excited now  Cheesy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:59:41 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 01:44:59 PM by Phase_Shifter99

I think Price is going up now until 0.015 PPT/ETH.

I am excited now  Cheesy

Also, looking good, I am ready to sell one position at 0,02 a second for 0,035. Lets ride the dragon.
I found out I need a PPT price over 0.02 to fell really well, 0.04 even better  Cheesy

I want set a limit sell at 0.022 at EtherDelta for PPT, but it does not take my order(its goes to the orderbook it say but I can not see the order), does somebody know what the reason is. Is there a special way to do that  Roll Eyes I see a lot of sell order at 0.02 if it gets trough it can go higher so I will sell at 0.029

[EDIT]

it works now, but it takes long time

ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:32:07 PM

my opinions is you should keep hold it until the price increase but ofcourse need more times,

just buy whenever there will be deeps and dumps. accumulate more. do an averaging cost.. by this, you will not lose so much.. but, i guess PPT has a great future, so better hold your coins. just dont panic when you see a huge dump in the market.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:46:23 PM

It's going down for now, I would sell if I were you.

I am just waiting for the price to hit 0.009 again and then stack up again.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Costix

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

hello, tried to click the link because i wanted to watch the video but unfortunately when i click it,

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, send them this information as text (screenshots frighten them):
    APCGX7qbTLNCiEkTPTjYS-yrymXIik13vy7u5N9wHW-HEqhspmKZPglT
    -T1mKBbjESKI6hEBY1rwIVT4fRON0kISALp85VcBicBmw-w7uV2XKSTE
    3RgxjNYjPdnfNC-q83L8EqgZYnSBY3Kf6uVqZi4CdRhSTQnfivqhTSo2
    fMIoph4lUCnjYHAqb6vRTzrpo6EM34Enw3J5Zgyz_wDsQ6DBKN7ZKjsP
    T_aZj-5knyKRs8mINkD7bv1IVOolhKZmKLaYZNDF3C8IpBQQdyp48spK
    QL1OyZqS2s32ySf1Nmdv_mupZUfgRXX0OIZ-EiaBLIh5O57hec9bwhva
    OGOhhOgj3MobvymzlTEBrmMF0brLcZ1yiCaPRBkzXS6x6nYypBi-hgCA

want to watch it but i cant
Link works for me. But best will be you search directly on Youtube. Search for `Mike B´ `Populous´. Watch his videos and you will get to learn how huge the potential of Populous will be if they succeed!
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

thanks for informatioin, I see market depth is still looking good for now, - i wait  Smiley Wink
if price is right will sell some and wait for your 0,009

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:28:40 PM

What was the ico price (in BTC or ETH)?

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

Price was 0.0011 PPT per Eth BEFORE any bonus.

Price on Etherdelta back up to 0.013 right now. Nice recovery from the lows of yesterday. Over 1 MILLION in Eth in 24 hour trading volume. Lots more buying than selling. Hoping to see higher prices again soon.  Grin

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

Price was 0.0011 PPT per Eth BEFORE any bonus.

Price on Etherdelta back up to 0.013 right now. Nice recovery from the lows of yesterday. Over 1 MILLION in Eth in 24 hour trading volume. Lots more buying than selling. Hoping to see higher prices again soon.  Grin

So its 10x up? Holy s...

Marshmellowman

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:48:48 PM

ill try my luck. ill go with 500€ in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: