Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:59:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277192 times)
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

Unfortunately my country "banned" medium.com.
So I have to use proxy site to read.
And that proxy site does not show the photos, so I have no idea of whatever the pictures on display.
Nevertheless, when Populous announced a "$1 billion deal" was the time my gut started to give very bad feeling.
Of course the bad feeling persisted stronger with meeting China's richest man, with airdrop of free XBRL token, etc etc.
Announcing a deal with Luxure with undisclosed amount is worlds apart from announcing the same deal with $1 billion dollar figure.
The former chooses to be transparent.
The latter chooses to be hyping up sentiment.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

What is the ICO price and when is the coin going to be in market. Which exchange is the coin will be listed.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

Very likely this Luxure Global Citizen is just another scam, either operated by the same group of people (Steve involved) or different group of people (Steve not involved).

Given a lot of the misleading information they produce which is similar to populous. I would say not impossible.

If that is indeed true, then I don't think the Adeyemi boys are working alone.
I will have to suspect they belong to a much larger group of scam syndicate working together to commit fraud.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

What is the ICO price and when is the coin going to be in market. Which exchange is the coin will be listed.

The ICO is now at pre-pre-pre sale stage and you need to send me a PM with a private key to an ETH address containing at least 200 ETH to join.
I will send you the token exclusively right after I successfully authenticated your private key.
octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

what I love about scams like this is. It proves greed out wieghs logic. Even when all the evidence is presented to people they fail to believe it is true.

THe bernie maddoff case was a perfect example. He offered double digit returns in the finacial crisis. Which at the time was considered impossible for a fund that size. But given the length of time it ran and particularly those who invested. There was enough good will around Bernie that people ignored some really obvious red flags. Like the volume of money he claimed to be trading in certain instruments meant that he would have controller a substantial amount of that market.Those markets where not showing the returnshe was claiming.

Much like populous, you look at populous, Dispite the CEO having a history of scamming people. Desipite fake inovices and deal's that have been proven to be a lie. Dispite constant delays. People still believe this is legit. Because their greedy.  They want more. just like NICO.

dr.lukosius

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

His project have a big competitor DEBITUM. Clif High's gave DEBITUM 10/10 score, I bought his November report where he reviewed DEBITUM. DEBITUM ICO is comming to the end. It is much better if you compare PPT VS DEB.
First of all they are targeting more widely, not only UK as PPT is. Also they have experience in IT and finance. They connect two great companies DEBIFO and INNTEC.
DEBIFO - Established in 2015, as Forbes wore Debiffo is leading alternative financing platforms for SMEs in Baltic region. In 2016, it was awarded the Financial Service of the Year.
Inntec - One of the most innovative IT companies in Northern Europe, providing high-quality IT services to both public and private sectors. And have more than 6 years expirences in this area.
PPT have a lot of time and they do nothing very important. They don't have Beta and looks like The Beta platform is not comming very soon.
DEBITUM have the MVP platfom and they realese BETA very soon. Without ending of ICO they have announced 2 exchanges and more is comming. Main point PPT is trying to create new bussines they don't have experience in. DEB is going to integrate it's working bussines with blockchain to make it worldwide and trust worth using blockchain technology.
So I sold all my PPT because of Beta realese date changing 3rd or 4th time and invested in DEB, as I see in DEB telegram more and more PPT investors come to invest in DEB.
Check their website to get more info: https://debitum.network?a_aid=Stone
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

Everything you guys are saying has either been addressed or debunked already.  So much of what you are saying is overly exaggerated or falsified

I've seen people on twitter saying that you guys should take your findings to a real law enforcement agency and i would have to agree. If you believe populous is a scam why haven't you guys gone to any authorities about this? And don't say because crypto is the wild west.   Populous is a real company. You know how to reach them and where to find them. So why don't you go to the police about this?

Is it because you are well aware that your "proof" consist's of fake photoshop'd documents that were clearly created by you to defame Nico?

Are you afraid that when proven fake to the authorities your case would be classed as slander? Is that why you prefer to stay anonymous behind all these alt accounts?
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Everything you guys are saying has either been addressed or debunked already.  So much of what you are saying is overly exaggerated or falsified

I've seen people on twitter saying that you guys should take your findings to a real law enforcement agency and i would have to agree. If you believe populous is a scam why haven't you guys gone to any authorities about this? And don't say because crypto is the wild west.   Populous is a real company. You know how to reach them and where to find them. So why don't you go to the police about this?

Is it because you are well aware that your "proof" consist's of fake photoshop'd documents that were clearly created by you to defame Nico?

Are you afraid that when proven fake to the authorities your case would be classed as slander? Is that why you prefer to stay anonymous behind all these alt accounts?

How old are you.
Because what you just wrote was utter dribble.

The fake inoice I mentioned came from an article that was posted by populous on medium. So nothing obviously would have been photoshopped.

Any case of slander Nico would have to prove how he suffered. Given people where slandering him while the price was rising it would be almost impossible to suggest the price movements where being effected by anything we say.

I would go to the authorities because 1. I live a 24 hour flight away from the uk.
2. I just don’t care. If I’ve educated the populous investors and they choose to ignore it. That’s their own bad luck and doesn’t effect me in any way.
mlarry777

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Nobody on this earth would continue such an obsessive relentless attack such as what these two FUDpackers are doing without a stealth agenda.  Nobody has that much time on their hands or the motivation to do it without a rea$on.  Nobody.
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Just to clarify, myself (and others in this thread) are not calling 'scam' - *some* of the posts here are but not all. And I do believe that some of the negative posts are from the competition, no doubt in my mind about that.

The point I was making (and others) is that whilst there is no sign of wrong-doing, at the very least, there is a corporate governance issue which needs to be addressed. It won't go away.

None of the subsequent replies appear to be 'playing-the-ball' on this and are instead trying to play-the-player.

And FYI - you don't need to execute an exit from a scam or ponzi (again, not proposing PPT is such) if the scheme becomes so big, profitable and dare I say it 'un-touchable' there is absolutely no need for an exit. The biggest and best schemes littered down history had no exit plan, they just keep on going until there is an 'event'.

Taking a risk based approach to investment you could argue, if the supposition in the steem video is correct (and it has not been proven that it is), that the risk of such a future 'event' is far higher for PPT than it otherwise should be. This is what good governance helps protects investors from.

The will be no change of Management whatsoever, no usurping going there buddy, unlucky me old mucca!

I am not asking for a change in management of PPT, simply stating that if the Steem video is proven as completely false then these things have a way of working themselves out, one way or another.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

I just hope the price of PPT can reach as I bought 550k satoshi, the assertion that PPT is a scam and fraud makes me hesitate, but I'll wait for that price to be reach.

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/populous/#markets

You have to buy at current price even this is already much higher than initial but if you are interested to buy than list is given above.
uponroof

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Nobody on this earth would continue such an obsessive relentless attack such as what these two FUDpackers are doing without a stealth agenda.  Nobody has that much time on their hands or the motivation to do it without a rea$on.  Nobody.

Exactly! Either we have in our midst stalwarts of community service, those who would sacrifice untold hours warning masses (who are unknown to them) of the grave injustice about to befall them....OR we have paid FUDSTERS who's only interest is to drive the price down as far as possible. ITS ONE OR THE OTHER! Such generous devotion of time towards complete strangers makes no sense.  
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

INTRO INTO INVOICE FINANCE

Applying for a business loan from the bank is not always an ideal solution for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), especially for some businesses that require immediate funding for sudden working capital increases, wages and short-term investments which have not been planned for. While banks, large financial institutions and independent invoice finance companies dominate asset-based lending and factoring, Peer-To-Peer (P2P) invoice finance platforms have recently entered the industry. Similar to traditional invoice finance providers, these platforms provide solutions that allow SMEs to get immediate funding on monies owed to them by their customers, rather than waiting for customers to pay invoices within a 45 to 90 day period which usually causes a strain on the cash flow of the SMEs

FACTS ABOUT THE MARKET

1. Last year alone, over $3 trillion was traded through export factoring and invoice financing, it is an industry which has been growing in many sectors for the past 5 years.

2. 50% of SMEs account for the UK's total turnover £3tn.

3. In the UK 46% of SMEs experience some form of cash flow problem and late payment.

Wow, amazing coin. This infomation very useful
thanks you
bitterbug

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 03:36:13 PM by bitterbug

In my opinion, when you find a good business plan with such good timing and which must surely be sending untold panic and fear into cartel-operators, you really shouldn't be this surprised at these black-PR attacks... you should be expecting them. And worse, too.

Especially as the project begins to take serious shape. Do you really think the Protectionists are simply going to roll-over and say here's my lunch?

Come on peeps... don't get too freaked out. If you've done your homework and the ppt team is showing signs of progress and delivery, that's good enough for me. Let the attackers try their hand.

ps. one thing I do expect for projects like PPT and VERI is for the financial cartel-operators to attempt to court the project creators... using all the snake-oil and slimy charm they can muster. The creators would do well to brace themselves for this extremely well-funded charm-offensive. When these people see that they can't win, they know the next step is to become their enemy.
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

I've been in PPT since the ICO.  Then came the EtherDelta scare so I moved my PPT to another wallet address in December.

So here comes Populous announcing that they are going to airdrop PXT for all the holders of PPT.  (this is where I get f*cked.)

Yep, I moved the PPT before their airdrop date and and after the "hold" date, just because the ether addresses was used frequently on ED.  So I kindly send an email to Populous explaining - no response.  Then I see their twitter info on how to claim PXT, etc.  I do so - still no response.  I repeat - still no response.  Now I hear they are removing the claim form.  Oh, well, I guess I don't rate.

I realize that the PXT likely isn't worth much, but dammit!  It's just the concept of being told one thing and then experiencing something else.

So I read what I hope is FUD on this forum thread but my experience is screaming to pay attention to not what they say, but what they do!

Populous, I'm pissed. 

You obviously never had the PPT you greedy cunt, otherwise you would of recieved the PXT, you sold the PPT and think you can claim the PXT as an extra, if you had PPT the smart contract can see where each PPT is, go back to class you dumbass!!
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

my advise to you guys is go an see the TV show "American Greed" . Ive watch every season and quickly you get to understand the forumula of a lot of scams. This follows a very similar pattern some of them very simple and ran for years. GOOGLE "tom Petters" thats just one of the top of my head. I consider myself an expert in scams. Ive read alot of the books from enron to books about worldcom. To the Bernie Madoff scam. This certainly has alot of the red flags you typically see.

For those who think "why wouldn't he just take the ICO money and run". Scammers don't think like that. The biggest pay day for nico is to unlock those 10mil coins and sell them. Even then let the project die off and start another one. Building the platform to a basic level with delayas will get him there.

THe constant lies about deal and the dishonesty surround the LGC deal. Fishy looking invoices from that deal. Alot of statement from that deal don't add up.

LGC: said the statement was unauthorized however they never corrected at the time. tThe invoice from LGC that populous produced was clearly fake and had commers in the wrong spots. Nico has a quesrtionable past. Delays that clearly where known about well before the date. Nico's likedin profile says he was running companies while clearly injail.

People in the bounty program getting ripped off. A string of broken businesses. The list could go on. All this stuff isn't the stuff of a legitimate operation.

More lies, info on luxure deal https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/962471993080799232, this is real life not a tv program nor book, with bernie madeoff did the investors know specifically what they were investing in to get a return?

Those who claim they were not paid bounties, is because they did not do the work according to the brief. I got my bounty because I did the work correctly.

POPULOUS VENI, VIDI, VICI
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

Glad I got into populous before it got this popular. Wow I'm going to tell my friends that run businesses.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

I've been in PPT since the ICO.  Then came the EtherDelta scare so I moved my PPT to another wallet address in December.

So here comes Populous announcing that they are going to airdrop PXT for all the holders of PPT.  (this is where I get f*cked.)

Yep, I moved the PPT before their airdrop date and and after the "hold" date, just because the ether addresses was used frequently on ED.  So I kindly send an email to Populous explaining - no response.  Then I see their twitter info on how to claim PXT, etc.  I do so - still no response.  I repeat - still no response.  Now I hear they are removing the claim form.  Oh, well, I guess I don't rate.

I realize that the PXT likely isn't worth much, but dammit!  It's just the concept of being told one thing and then experiencing something else.

So I read what I hope is FUD on this forum thread but my experience is screaming to pay attention to not what they say, but what they do!

Populous, I'm pissed. 

You obviously never had the PPT you greedy cunt, otherwise you would of recieved the PXT, you sold the PPT and think you can claim the PXT as an extra, if you had PPT the smart contract can see where each PPT is, go back to class you dumbass!!

To receive PXT should I have PPT in any wallet? For example if I have PPT on some exchange I will be receiving PXT?

OI
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

You had to hold it in your wallet from November 4 to December 31 last year
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: