Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

This is the following update from 'Rick H' on the Official PPT Telegram chat. My assumption is that screenshot is taken from official Slack chat. I do not offer it as fact merely a screenshot passed on.

Fair play to Nico for sticking his hand-up. It does take a real man to do this and bravery but it does not fix the problems that doing this leaves behind. It also proves that at least some of the FUD posted here and on Steem is not FUD at all but actual facts.

I am posting it as people have a right to know, many people in this thread have been not too kind to the people posting in it asking questions and many bans on Telegram.

Maybe we can have a more balanced discussion now as this plays out and takes its course.

Fair play....the only reason he has confirmed it as it was evident it would come out he lied initially see:

https://steemit.com/populous/@rob.roche/populous-fraud-the-habitual-lying-of-ppt-ceo-and-convicted-fraudster-steve-n-ico-williams

He lied to investors about it.....so if your now clean why lie??

Also have a read at below really good info on the subject:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PopulousPPTScam/comments/7xr9y8/ppt_red_flags_facts/

can i ask a question?? you don't like the project right?? so what's the big fucking deal!! what in the fuck are you doing here?? did you dump your tokens at 2$ or 5$  Grin get the fuck out of here and do some usefull research to help ur self to find the next big gem Cheesy fucking butthurts.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:26:30 AM

32% up  at $33,50 and rising. The guy who was so proud of his sale 1800 out of his 2000 stock at 24 (better have something then nothing Smiley ) just lost >16K
And he removed his post ..... well

Of course he will remove his post. Why would he let other community members know that he gave into the FUD.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
Merited by jooj (1)

Nice to see that populous is recovering and back one the way up. 2018 will be a amazing year for this great project. I have no doubt that this will be a top 5 coin by the end of the year.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

That was not good time anyway to take any decision during last few days. Whether you were already holding or wanted to sell because in scuh situation it becomes hard to reach at truth. Populous token is getting better which can be seen from it price. Because of diversification of my portfolio I have small number of PPT tokens so will hold till boom or bust. It really doesn't matter now.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
KufuT

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

He -finally- admitted his conviction, we can move further ahead and ask more questions.

Since he is convicted of a fraud, he cannot participate in a financial business by law. So, how is he going to participate in PPT project? Is he going to move this business outside of EU? Is he not going to get customers from EU zone? Which regional market is he going to target?

Is moving offices to IOM will solve all legal problems?

Some says "you don't like it, get the hell out of here"

It is not an issue to like or not. I am an investor and have all the rights to ask questions and invest or not.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

He -finally- admitted his conviction, we can move further ahead and ask more questions.

Since he is convicted of a fraud, he cannot participate in a financial business by law. So, how is he going to participate in PPT project? Is he going to move this business outside of EU? Is he not going to get customers from EU zone? Which regional market is he going to target?

It is not an issue to like or not. I am an investor and have all the rights to ask questions and invest or not.

Do you have a source that shows he wouldn't be able to "participate" in a financial company by law? Also, can you elaborate how "participate" is defined?

letzryde

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

I'm always popping in and out of this forum for a quick update on things and I keep it moving, I am a strong hand/believer in the Populous mission! since late July(missed the damn ICO lol)....Whats going on in the blockchain era is a silent revolution its time to kill off all the Jamie Demons of the world its time for change. The world ended in 2009 as we knew it!!! For all those who might of purchased at the high don't fall for the FUDSTERS with alternatives motives, look at the bitcoin chart and it should give you an idea of how market manipulators work(research market psychology of a market cycle) if you don't believe in the project lol why would you waste your time, just sit back relax dork and watch what happens, we are the resistance Populous soldiers out to kill & maim oppressors of humanity. This project is going to have the entire globe at awwww on what blockchain is really about....BANKS ARE CROOKS & THE FRACTIONAL RESERVE DEBT ENSLAVEMENT SYSTEM IS COMING DOWN!!!!
P.S
Wasn't this same FUD used back in November, nice try we still holding, they are not even clever enough to use new material-Dorkie works for CNN

PPS
Im all in.... crypto is my bank account, scared money makes no money Dorkie!

Populous holders you hold something more valuable than BTC this is the definition of generational wealth!!!!! your KIDS-KIDS-KIDS-KIDS,KIDS,KIDS,KIDS .........will thank you for HODL'N like a BOSS!!!! If you can handle the pressure unfortunately this is how traders make their money sad to say.....

FOR ALL THOSE WITH ILL INTENTIONS UNIVERSE WILL FOLD ITSELF UPON ITSELF AND WILL PRESENT YOU WITH A SURPRISE SOON Wink

the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

Do you have a source that shows he wouldn't be able to "participate" in a financial company by law? Also, can you elaborate how "participate" is defined?

Would really like to know about that as well I tried googling for more information but was unable to find any relevant information.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

Crypto isn't regulated.

I acutally doubt he needs to hold a finaincial / securities license .

Its fairly deceptive to lie about this. Which he did until their was fairly good proof that he was lying. My question would be what else has he lied about. This doesn't show a good sense of character. Given whats out there now, I would suggest the larger companies people where talking about populous targeting would be able to read all this information and I would think it would turn more then one of two of them away from Populous. Best thing that can happen here is Nico steps aside and lets someone else coming in as CEO and sail the ship.
letzryde

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

Subscribe to Populous Youtube channel !!!! They will be conducting interviews,**tutorials*** and a whole lot more. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBI-O3zFjYYjJCBxJ77faqw

Shocked

soon a lot more is going to be shared
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

Subscribe to Populous Youtube channel !!!! They will be conducting interviews,**tutorials*** and a whole lot more. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBI-O3zFjYYjJCBxJ77faqw

Shocked

Awesome thanks for sharing this. I'm sure the tutorials will remove a lot of trial and error and give people the confidence to use the platform. This crypto stuff is producing a renaissance in finance that is getting the people interested because they can finally participate on a fair playing field.  Smiley
KufuT

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

Join to telegram and ask about if they got licence to operate money business. You will be banned immediately.

They cannot do this without proper applications and permits. Yet, there is no single information about that.

Don't believe me. Go ahead and ask them!

coinsomnia

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

I'm always popping in and out of this forum for a quick update on things and I keep it moving, I am a strong hand/believer in the Populous mission! since late July(missed the damn ICO lol)....Whats going on in the blockchain era is a silent revolution its time to kill off all the Jamie Demons of the world its time for change. The world ended in 2009 as we knew it!!! For all those who might of purchased at the high don't fall for the FUDSTERS with alternatives motives, look at the bitcoin chart and it should give you an idea of how market manipulators work(research market psychology of a market cycle) if you don't believe in the project lol why would you waste your time, just sit back relax dork and watch what happens, we are the resistance Populous soldiers out to kill & maim oppressors of humanity. This project is going to have the entire globe at awwww on what blockchain is really about....BANKS ARE CROOKS & THE FRACTIONAL RESERVE DEBT ENSLAVEMENT SYSTEM IS COMING DOWN!!!!
P.S
Wasn't this same FUD used back in November, nice try we still holding, they are not even clever enough to use new material-Dorkie works for CNN

PPS
Im all in.... crypto is my bank account, scared money makes no money Dorkie!

Populous holders you hold something more valuable than BTC this is the definition of generational wealth!!!!! your KIDS-KIDS-KIDS-KIDS,KIDS,KIDS,KIDS .........will thank you for HODL'N like a BOSS!!!! If you can handle the pressure unfortunately this is how traders make their money sad to say.....

FOR ALL THOSE WITH ILL INTENTIONS UNIVERSE WILL FOLD ITSELF UPON ITSELF AND WILL PRESENT YOU WITH A SURPRISE SOON Wink

The criminal past of the founder is worrying, but I have decided to stick with a small investment here.

Banks make a killing from businesses with cashflow issues. Populous will turn the factoring business on its head if they are successful.
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

32% up  at $33,50 and rising. The guy who was so proud of his sale 1800 out of his 2000 stock at 24 (better have something then nothing Smiley ) just lost >16K
And he removed his post ..... well

Of course he will remove his post. Why would he let other community members know that he gave into the FUD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

Crypto isn't regulated.

I acutally doubt he needs to hold a finaincial / securities license .

Its fairly deceptive to lie about this. Which he did until their was fairly good proof that he was lying. My question would be what else has he lied about. This doesn't show a good sense of character. Given whats out there now, I would suggest the larger companies people where talking about populous targeting would be able to read all this information and I would think it would turn more then one of two of them away from Populous. Best thing that can happen here is Nico steps aside and lets someone else coming in as CEO and sail the ship.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
bigblacknigger_gobeshook

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

Join to telegram and ask about if they got licence to operate money business. You will be banned immediately.

They cannot do this without proper applications and permits. Yet, there is no single information about that.

THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANY LAW, POPULOUS DOES NOT NEED A LICENSE OF ANY TYPE TO OPERATE IN THE CRYPTO OR INVOICE FINANCING OR GOLD MARKETS, YOU NEED TO DO BETTER THAN THAT, THE STATEMENT IS VERY OLD
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

What is reality and visible difference is little bitter like always. Populous has been damaged at least for now and no one can't deny this fact. It was performing in bad times by reaching at $75 at one moment and position among top 20 markets. It may recover but delivery will build reputation in true senses. This market is on hold continuously.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

What is reality and visible difference is little bitter like always. Populous has been damaged at least for now and no one can't deny this fact. It was performing in bad times by reaching at $75 at one moment and position among top 20 markets. It may recover but delivery will build reputation in true senses. This market is on hold continuously.
If you go back and read the rest of this thread,  everytime the market whale people were talking about how populous is ready to show its strengths. I agree times like this is where Populous really cool! Top30 coinmarketcap is also good.
KufuT

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANY LAW, POPULOUS DOES NOT NEED A LICENSE OF ANY TYPE TO OPERATE IN THE CRYPTO OR INVOICE FINANCING OR GOLD MARKETS, YOU NEED TO DO BETTER THAN THAT, THE STATEMENT IS VERY OLD

PPT is a yet another micro crediting system and they are based in UK, right? Also, PPT coin is used only for paying fees. Whole business is not tied to crypto money. Investors will be paying real fiat currencies to sellers. It is real money business, not crypto.

So, read this -> http://ec.europa.eu/DocsRoom/documents/3669/attachments/1/translations/en/renditions/pdf

You seem to be a lazy ignorant person. Let me find exact section for you.

United Kingdom
Main laws and normative acts
Credit Unions Act 1979 and the Industrial & Provident Societies Act 1965
Description: Credit Unions must register under the Industrial & Provident Societies Act
1965, which gives them corporate status and limited liability and their activity is
governed by provisions of the Credit Unions Act 1979. A Credit Union may only undertake
those activities for which there is an express or implied power in the Credit Unions Act.
Loans may only be made to natural persons, who share a common bond. However,
some of these loans will be used by sole traders for business purposes. There is currently
an interest rate cap on loans (2% per month). Credit unions are regulated by the
Financial Services Authority under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Before
they can do business, they need to be authorised by the FSA, which makes rules about
their operations.

Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFIs) may register either as companies
regulated under Company law; or community benefit societies registered under the
Industrial & Provident Societies Act 1965. They are not subject to the provisions of the
Credit Unions Act. CDFIs which register under the Industrial & Provident Societies Act
may invite retail investment of withdrawable share capital ('WSC'). WSC is risk capital
which carries no guarantee of repayment, and so takes the CDFI outside of European
Banking legislation. CDFI's lend for both personal and business purposes. Investment
applied to their business lending may, if qualifying criteria relating to the spread of loans
is met, attract a tax relief which is the equivalent of 8.33% to higher rate tax payers
under the Community Interest Tax Relief scheme ('CITR'). Where investors are paid a
return, it is usually paid as a percentage of the investment, rather than a dividend.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

Shocked

Thanks for posting this link as I have been too busy in the last few days to get into the PPT chat rooms on slack and telegram so I wouldn't mind getting to understand how the platform works via the tutorials. I am glad though the beta has launched and am excited to see when the live invoices start because that is when the real business will take hold and the real value will come for the PPT token holders of which  am also one.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: