Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:39:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 [2273] 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 ... 3338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 405164 times)
Iroh

Activity: 686
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 08:52:19 PM

In no way can Leo Messi be compared to Eden Hazard; seeing the indisputable GOAT in football is a privilege, whereas witnessing Eden Hazard slide from the top to the bottom is shocking. Eden Hazard is a complete flop, and I have no reason to believe he will ever return to his original magnificence. Many players have reached their limit of uneven form, most likely owing to injury. Inter Miami adding Eden Hazard to their roster would be a huge loss for them because he's no longer fit for league games, which is why Real Madrid terminated his contract.

I’m curious on how you arrived at the conclusion that I was comparing Hazard to Messi. If you must know, I wasn’t comparing both players. Both players are very good but in my opinion, Messi is obviously the better of the two and I wasn’t in any way comparing them.
I don’t think Hazard could be considered a total flop. He’s not as good as he used to be and obviously cannot return to his original magnificence as you say. But even Messi can not be in almost perfect form like he used to. No one can.
I also don’t think it would be a total loss for Inter Miami if they bring Hazard in. No matter how much of a flop you may think Hazard is, he would still play better than most players in Inter Miami.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 2002
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 09:01:31 PM

As a Turkish person I can tell you easily that Arda is a generational talent, that kid plus with Madrid mentorship and training will be beyond insanr. He has the potential to be a 100 million player easily, all madrid has to do is give him some time, I believe he will br a magician for them. The best thing about this is that they spend 20 million only for a 18 year old kid that may play as much as 15 years for them. He isnt the type of player that would be gone after a few years, he isnt a Hazard, he is their next Modric. He makes me super happy because he will end up playing a lot for the national team and he may bring some success to us as well which would be crazy good because we have had any success since 2008 euro, we need players like him to help us be better for sure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 09:03:08 PM

I read that Mbappe's departure will not be free. He gave this statement to the club, so Mbappe must immediately sign a contract extension if he does not leave this season. So it seems that this rumor is only a release clause. PSG still continue to hope he signs a new contract perhaps with a new clause and he will not leave for free. If it is indeed agreed later, it will be a new record. I agree with you, PSG can build a team with new players even though the risk of a decline in the quality of the game can occur.

Source: https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/37964018/psg-chief-kylian-mbappe-sign-new-deal-want-stay
Indeed. Even if Mbappe leaves PSG now, he won't be for free because he still has 1 year contract. His contract will expire in June 30, 2024. PSG management wants to extend his contract as quick as possible to have a bigger price for his transfer fees. When the remaining duration of his contract is still long, then Real Madrid should pay a higher price. It is just a tactic of PSG management to get a more benefit from Mbappe's transfer.

By the way, Mbappe will break the record on his transfer whether he signs a new contract with PSG or not. Real Madrid must pay more than 200 million euros, it is almost 300 million euros. No player ever reached this price on his transfer fees. Sometimes I think that this amount of money are too much for 1 player.

Unknown01
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 09:24:19 PM

Arda Guler deal is done for Real Madrid officially. It is a six-year deal. Actually he had a release clause of 17.5 million euros. But after Barcelona's entering the race first they must have wanted to increase the offer to be more attracting. 30 million euros with add-ons is a good deal but it is still a really cheap signing for Real Madrid. They must be quite contented with having a young star for a price like this.

The reason why Arda chose Real Madrid over Barcelona was the departure time. As far as I know Barcelona wanted to have him by 2024 but Arda wanted to leave this summer. Real Madrid guaranteed that to him so he chose them. Both options were incredible for him of course.

To be honest it wouldn't have been bad if he had played another season in the turkish league (and UEL) to gain experience. At 18 and with almost exclusively turkish league experience, he could fail in La Liga and especially under the pressure under Real Madrid. He's definitely talented, but you also need a strong character and be able to handle all the pressure.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 09:25:45 PM

The chance to return to the Premier League is almost non-existent. How should he even perform such that teams from the Premier League decide to hire him back to England when in fact he will still be prone to injuries and has only proven his performances in a league that is inferior to the EPL?  I think it would be good for him to also have a goal to look forward to that doesn't put as much pressure on him like an engagement with Real Madrid. But I wouldn't underestimate the medical checks here as Inter Miami will also do their thorough due diligence before they sign him. If there are signs that his injuries aren't fully cured or that he could potentially be injured very soon again, I am not sure yet whether that transfer will work out in the end.
Hazard is injured too often, and that must be considered by Inter Miami if you want to sign him. after Messi and Busquets were successfully brought in, now Hazard is a player that is being targeted. but we know how he gets injured very often. and even then it can be a loss for the team if it happens too often.
but pairing Hazard with Messi seems like a good strategy. this might work to change the team to dominate this season. because I'm not sure Hazard will be able to play consistently for several seasons. because he is very often to injury.

As Messi has said before in an interview there is less pressure to play for Inter Miami than there is to play for PSH who wants to win the Champions League or to play for Barcelona or Madrid. Injuries will come no matter what when a player is prone to being injured, but maybe with less pressure on his shoulders Hazard is able to play a good season and can also more control the physical stress when he feels it could be too much for his body. You can't just say that you need a break every now and then when you play for Real Madrid, but that might be slightly different and easier when he plays for Miami.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 577

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 09:30:36 PM

Arda Guler deal is done for Real Madrid officially. It is a six-year deal. Actually he had a release clause of 17.5 million euros. But after Barcelona's entering the race first they must have wanted to increase the offer to be more attracting. 30 million euros with add-ons is a good deal but it is still a really cheap signing for Real Madrid. They must be quite contented with having a young star for a price like this.

The reason why Arda chose Real Madrid over Barcelona was the departure time. As far as I know Barcelona wanted to have him by 2024 but Arda wanted to leave this summer. Real Madrid guaranteed that to him so he chose them. Both options were incredible for him of course.

To be honest it wouldn't have been bad if he had played another season in the turkish league (and UEL) to gain experience. At 18 and with almost exclusively turkish league experience, he could fail in La Liga and especially under the pressure under Real Madrid. He's definitely talented, but you also need a strong character and be able to handle all the pressure.
Madrid has always been able to get its young players to develop well, although not all but some of them are still visible today.
Talking about this I remember Rodrygo who even a few seasons earlier I still felt that he didn't deserve to be in Madrid but over time he is even now a cornerstone.
Arda has a lot of potential at the moment and the fact that he's being fought over by Madrid and Barcelona is proof that he's talented enough to be fought over by big clubs.
Hopefully, his potential will not fade with Madrid.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 09:35:14 PM

I think Hazard is an amazing player despite suffering injuries. Inter Miami would have surely known that and still wants him among their ranks. I wouldn’t call it a loss for Inter Miami if they decide to go through with bringing in Hazard into the squad as Hazard, in my opinion can still deliver.
While he may not be able to consistently play, I think he could very well still make an impact in the club. And paired with Messi, it would be almost like a walk in the park for him. Besides the MLS isn’t as competitive as the premier league or the Spanish league so I think Hazard would do just fine if he makes the move.
In no way can Leo Messi be compared to Eden Hazard; seeing the indisputable GOAT in football is a privilege, whereas witnessing Eden Hazard slide from the top to the bottom is shocking. Eden Hazard is a complete flop, and I have no reason to believe he will ever return to his original magnificence. Many players have reached their limit of uneven form, most likely owing to injury. Inter Miami adding Eden Hazard to their roster would be a huge loss for them because he's no longer fit for league games, which is why Real Madrid terminated his contract.

In no part of his post did he compare Hazard to Messi.
He only said the job would be easier for Hazard with Messi by his side and I believe that. In as much as Hazard is the biggest flop in football history, I don't believe he cant be rejuvenated again.
There are tones of players that flopped in a particular team or league but went to a different team and did exploit.
Di Maria is an example of that kind of player. He was nothing at Man United, but he went to PSG and redefined himself
So saying nothing can come out of Hazard is not entirely true. I agree that its a huge risk for Inter Miami to sign him but its a gamble and it might jut pay off. 

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1176
Merit: 556

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 09:37:11 PM

From the news that I read about Ziyech, he was not signed by Al Nassr because he failed to undergo a medical test because there were some problems in Ziyech's knee which made Al Nassr send him back to Chelsea.
This is clearly a loss again after the previous season also he failed to PSG now he failed to Al Nassr but according to some other rumors, there are currently Roma who are ready to make an offer to this player.
Roma did want to bring Ziyech to Serie A several times but always failed, it seems that Chelsea's desire to release Ziyech at this time will benefit Roma if indeed the rumors said are true but there is still no further news about this.

Ziyech has been struggling this year, his first proposed move to PSG in January collapsed because both parties were unable to complete the transfer before deadline, this summer he has faced yet another disappointment from a failed medical for a move to join Al Nassr which I am hearing for the first time that it is fake news but whichever is correct the fact remains that it is a failed transfer which means he is likely to remain with Chelsea except a new club shows concrete interest for him.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 09:40:53 PM

@SamWallaceTel
EXCL: #MUFC to bid for Atalanta & Denmark striker Rasmus Højlund. Story with @JBurtTelegraph
https://t.co/WiitMVkLpz
https://twitter.com/samwallacetel/status/1676983320100364288

Would be a somewhat mediocre signing?

On paper, this is one of the worst summer offer because the fee for Rasmus Højlund and his performance are opposites and not equal at all. Why spend 50M on a striker who has 18 goals in like 70 starts; thats a poor outcome or goals return for a striker who wants to lead the frontline for Manchester United in the English Premier League; is there anything special about the player except his young age to cost that much? does anyone knows ?

Do you think this is a good signing for Manchester United?
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 09:53:36 PM

Real Madrid is smart, they guarantee to take Arda as soon as possible.  Grin
Barcelona may consider that they need to monitor the development of this player for 1 season more at least. So, they can sign him in 2024.

Arda won't be in the main squad, I assume he will play with Real Madrid Castilla. He must take more experience and adaptation on La Liga with Real Madrid Castilla. So, when he is 20 years old, he can join the main squad. I think you think too pessimistic about the future of Arda in Real Madrid.

Yawa2020

Activity: 700
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 09:58:42 PM

Hazard's performance has decreased greatly and I think his career is over, but Inter Miami doesn't only see that. Hazard's big name is still an attraction and also the MLS competition is not very competitive so it is possible that there will be many benefits that Inter Miami can get by bringing in Hazard.
Injuries that often come and Hazard's downturn with Real Madrid in the last 2 seasons has ended his career, it is no longer possible for a top European team to accept Hazard, maybe I think going to Inter Miami before retiring is not a bad thing.
Hazard situation at Madrid is pitiable. He was a great player while in Chelsea but unfortunately his stars and luck didn't follow him to real Madrid. His performance is not only decrease but very awful when given chance. Madrid was even considerate for not chasing him away despite not playing but continue to pay him. Miami understands his condition but still came for him. I hope he regain the confidence in his new task ahead and prove everyone wrong for losing hope in him.
Zoomic

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 10:02:01 PM

Inter Miami want Eden Hazard following Real Madrid exit?

Could this be the resurrection of Hazard's career??
I doubt because he is old already and the strength is reduced, he wasted the peak of his career in Real Madrid. But then, seeing him in a new club, especially where Messi is will have rejuvenate his career a bit if only the media can hype him that much.
In Maimi, I am sure Eden will see playing time and that is what is needed to pick form.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 10:02:22 PM

Weird news about Manchester United and their goalkeeper. Since they stopped working with their old and experienced goalkeeper De Gea, Macnshter United is looking for alternative options to take his place on the team, since Ten Hag got the experience of working with Onana in Ajax they wanted to hire this player but according to some other news Mancshter United also wants to hire a young goalkeeper from Japan. Zion Suzuki who plays for Urawa Red Diamonds.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/manchester-united-zion-suzuki-transfer-news-bid-311188-20230706

This new development confirms Manchester United are not okay with the price tag on Onana, Manchester United have shown real interest in signing Onana this summer but it seems Inter Milan are holding on to the price and United are not willing to pay that much and now looking at other alternatives incase the transfer fails. This is surprisingly, I wonder if this is the same Manchester United that signed Harry Maguire for 80 million euros and Anthony for 70m plus.
Docnaster

Activity: 1652
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 10:03:59 PM

Hazard is injured too often, and that must be considered by Inter Miami if you want to sign him. after Messi and Busquets were successfully brought in, now Hazard is a player that is being targeted. but we know how he gets injured very often. and even then it can be a loss for the team if it happens too often.
but pairing Hazard with Messi seems like a good strategy. this might work to change the team to dominate this season. because I'm not sure Hazard will be able to play consistently for several seasons. because he is very often to injury.

I think Hazard is an amazing player despite suffering injuries. Inter Miami would have surely known that and still wants him among their ranks. I wouldn’t call it a loss for Inter Miami if they decide to go through with bringing in Hazard into the squad as Hazard, in my opinion can still deliver.
While he may not be able to consistently play, I think he could very well still make an impact in the club. And paired with Messi, it would be almost like a walk in the park for him. Besides the MLS isn’t as competitive as the premier league or the Spanish league so I think Hazard would do just fine if he makes the move.
Inter Miami's interest in Eden Harzard I think doesn't have much things concerning the player's fitness or what he can offer to the club on the pitch rather I think they want to sign him because of the global publicization his arrival will bring to the club.
Eden Harzard's career is currently in decline and he has confessed to the media that it won't be possible to see him deliver great performances like in his days at Chelsea. Of a truth he'll be a good signing for the club but probably not on the pitch

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 10:09:26 PM

I doubt because he is old already and the strength is reduced, he wasted the peak of his career in Real Madrid. But then, seeing him in a new club, especially where Messi is will have rejuvenate his career a bit if only the media can hype him that much.
In Maimi, I am sure Eden will see playing time and that is what is needed to pick form.
Did he achieve something with Belgium? Did helped the team advancing to final stages of Qatar World Cup or Nations League?
Hazard is hyped a lot like England is doing with Maguire, almost describing him as the best defender while he is doing silly mistakes that barely no one is doing it in a professional game. Hazard isn't doing the same as Maguire obviously but he dropped a lot since joining Real Madrid and I doubt he will shine again. I describe him as Bale, the second.

Asiska02

Activity: 854
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 10:13:57 PM

Messi cannot be compared to Eden Hazard in anyway but accolades should also be given to other players than have done great in the past before. Saying adding Eden Hazard to Inter Miami squad a great loss is not a great thing to say or assume. If Real Madrid terminated his contract and Inter Miami wants to have him, then they’ve seen something in him that they value and he can contribute to the team. All players benefit from each other, even Messi is not an exception to this.

Al Nasr really wants to hire Bernardo Silva for next season. They got Ronaldo in the last season but still, Al Nasr could get the Saudi title at the end season, I think the Saudis are not going to make it stop even after hiring Bernardo Silva.
They offered him 600K per week while Bernardo Silva get only 200K per week in Manchester City and the money they offered him is not a small amount of money at all.

Maybe Ronaldo is going to have Bernardo Silva playing in his team in the next season.

That’s the kind of a really big pay weekly they’re offering him which a player can easily ditch its current team for. The pay is enticing and can easily lure Bernando Silva there to play alongside his countryman Ronaldo in the Saudi Arabia league. I’m not certain this transfer will work out, but let’s see how things turn out as time goes. Bernando Silva is a very good attacker that I don’t think Pep Guardiola will allow him to go.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nheer

Activity: 504
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 10:27:49 PM

What is clear for Hazard is that there is no other choice but an offer from Miami because his potential in Europe is no longer needed by other clubs. By eating blind wages from Madrid, he should be aware of what Hazard has, showing bad results. The condition of the injury which is detrimental to the club is also the reason for him being sold rather than having to be maintained. Now if he is in Miami it is not certain that he will be able to play optimally and his activities will still be as normal as being on the bench and taking advantage of the club's salary.
Regardless Hazard is a really excellent player, but it still baffles me how he struggled at Real Madrid given how brilliant he was in the Premier League and how highly touted he was behind only Neymar and Ronaldo and Messi. Everyone knows he was a very lazy person in Chelsea; he constantly jokes around and is never serious, and that's what brings out the best in him. It's possible that something happened that had a psychological impact on him, or it's possible that the training there was too demanding for him.

The best thing for him to do is transfer to Inter Miami because no major club in Europe will want to have him, especially now that he is prone to injuries. His football career is already nearing its end, and we are fortunate to have watched him play in Europe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sokani

Activity: 560
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 10:29:28 PM

Weird news about Manchester United and their goalkeeper. Since they stopped working with their old and experienced goalkeeper De Gea, Macnshter United is looking for alternative options to take his place on the team, since Ten Hag got the experience of working with Onana in Ajax they wanted to hire this player but according to some other news Mancshter United also wants to hire a young goalkeeper from Japan. Zion Suzuki who plays for Urawa Red Diamonds.
There's also another report from Fabrizio Romano and other media outlets that Manchester United has tabled a second bid for Andre Onana. Although they might have other alternatives but this particular one is coming as a surprise and doesn't ring a bell. According to the link you posted, It is said that United has already submitted a £5M bid for Zion Suzuki which is a record bid and has been accepted by the club. If this media report is true, it would be a wise to bring him in as a backup goalkeeper to understudy DeGea and this would  put to an end to the goalkeeper saga at Manchester United.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 840
Merit: 553

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 10:38:29 PM

Inter Miami want Eden Hazard following Real Madrid exit?

There's nothing resurrected about Eden Hazards career.
Let aside the topics and talks of him being old and frail, Ivan Perisic is still playing at higher intensity and he is old. Eden Hazard has just been unlucky with his injuries, picking up such at a very big club and couldn't perform nor play for more than 30 minutes on the pitch, injuries caused him his beautiful career. As for the move to Inter Miami, why the wait, they now have quality players and it'll be such a great move to see him play together with Lionel Messi on the field. It's not the rise of his career or resurrection whatsoever.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Iroh

Activity: 686
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 10:49:01 PM

Inter Miami's interest in Eden Harzard I think doesn't have much things concerning the player's fitness or what he can offer to the club on the pitch rather I think they want to sign him because of the global publicization his arrival will bring to the club.
Eden Harzard's career is currently in decline and he has confessed to the media that it won't be possible to see him deliver great performances like in his days at Chelsea. Of a truth he'll be a good signing for the club but probably not on the pitch

Hazard moving over to the club would obviously bring in some extra publicity to the club and perhaps they may be looking for some publicity. But I still think he has other things to bring to the club aside publicity. No doubt, his performance is declining and he’s not as good as he used to be.
It definitely would not be possible to see him in top form like he was at Chelsea, but he could still bring in some zing to his game on the pitch. Also, competitive football witnessed in Real Madrid and the Spanish league definitely won’t be same in Inter Miami so I think he won’t be struggling to find a place in the squad if he makes the move.
Pages: « 1 ... 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 [2273] 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 ... 3338 »
  Print  

Jump to: