Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:02:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:36:21 AM

This user is currently ignored.

I appreciate that having your definition of what constitutes "public trading" challenged may sound like trolling but in fact as I understand it, if Reggie sells any entity a bag of tokens then they are free to trade it however they like - publicly, privately or not at all (i.e. held, to be "used in the machine").

You made it sound like that wasn't the case, that's all.

Feel free to clarify.

Not really a great effort at trolling there amigo ... you gotta have something more original than the same question answered (even by Reggie himself) a dozen times

I'll give you an E for Effort though. Now ... to the "Ignore" feature for you (on the far left under his/her name)

Cheesy

The future of this shitcoin is quite obvious now. I don't think I have ever seen a more hostile thread than this. The moment anyone asks a legitimate question, he is branded a troll and sent to the ignore list by Reggie's army of paid goons. You think this is hurting us lol?

It's clear as daylight now that some people with vested interests are trying to prop up their shitcoin with 98% supply restricted so that they can cash out as millionaires. It's the same shit as Gnosis all over again. Nice try but I am gonna do everything possible to spread the word about the scam being propagated here so that innocent people don't fall in this trap.

You and your scam coin will never be listed on any real exchange, so yeah keep manipulating prices at those shitty exchanges with no volume while you still can. This won't last long.

Wow now you magically show up.. LOL I think Paul called it!  It's pretty obvious what your adgenda is.. Trying to steal VERI from weak hands. What a sad life you live karma is real and will take what ever you get eventually by ill-gotten means.

Ha ha you keep thinking everyone is interested in your little scam coin and spreading FUD just to get cheap coins. How can you be so delusional? If I was doing this just to get cheap coins, why would I hurt my chances of future growth like this?

I have said this before and I will say it again. I wouldn't touch this coin with a 10 foot pole. I don't want to end up as one of the bagholders. People who are buying these coins now will get burned severely unless they get out now. I know this is what you want but some of us have the responsibility of warning others as to what is going to happen.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:38:10 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 03:52:49 AM by Josef27

I appreciate that having your definition of what constitutes "public trading" challenged may sound like trolling but in fact as I understand it, if Reggie sells any entity a bag of tokens then they are free to trade it however they like - publicly, privately or not at all (i.e. held, to be "used in the machine").

Feel free to clarify.

Not really a great effort at trolling there amigo ... you gotta have something more original than the same question answered (even by Reggie himself) a dozen times

I'll give you an E for Effort though. Now ... to the "Ignore" feature for you (on the far left under his/her name)

Cheesy

The future of this shitcoin is quite obvious now. I don't think I have ever seen a more hostile thread than this. The moment anyone asks a legitimate question, he is branded a troll and sent to the ignore list by Reggie's army of paid goons. You think this is hurting us lol?

It's clear as daylight now that some people with vested interests are trying to prop up their shitcoin with 98% supply restricted so that they can cash out as millionaires. It's the same shit as Gnosis all over again. Nice try but I am gonna do everything possible to spread the word about the scam being propagated here so that innocent people don't fall in this trap.

You and your scam coin will never be listed on any real exchange, so yeah keep manipulating prices at those shitty exchanges with no volume while you still can. This won't last long.

Wow now you magically show up.. LOL I think Paul called it!  It's pretty obvious what your adgenda is.. Trying to steal VERI from weak hands. What a sad life you live karma is real and will take what ever you get eventually by ill-gotten means.

Ha ha you keep thinking everyone is interested in your little scam coin and spreading FUD just to get cheap coins. How can you be so delusional? If I was doing this just to get cheap coins, why would I hurt my chances of future growth like this?

I have said this before and I will say it again. I wouldn't touch this coin with a 10 foot pole. I don't want to end up as one of the bagholders. People who are buying these coins now will get burned severely unless they get out now. I know this is what you want but some of us have the responsibility of warning others as to what is going to happen.

Yes you are here from the goodness of your heart! Bless you ..LOL  This is the first i've ever encounter someone like you. Jesus .. sarcasm  If your such a saint .. Here's how dangerous you are, if your WRONG and cost some poor families MILLIONS ? Sounds like a great plan. Since you have no real evidence of anything, other than yelling SCAM and SHITCOIN. Your doing a huge diservice to everyone.  By the way Reggie is a very public visible person living in NEW YORK. Would be very hard for him to get away with anything your alleging. The guy has his 16 yr old son involved ? Come on man.. Get a life!
heymann

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:38:56 AM

Feel free to clarify.

Cheesy

We have soooo much in common.  I knew a girl once and she was a real bagholder.

Just wanted to thank you for having our best interests at heart.  Based solely on your good advice, I will sell all my VERI at market right now at etherdelta.  go watch.

"People don't understand what they have with these Veritaseum tokens"
Ant1Tr0ll

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:50:27 AM

Hey guys, how about we just ignore ngin & toknormal? No need to get fired up - ngin & toknormal are clearly just bitter because they've missed out on a phenomenal opportunity that you happened to identify at the right time. They're trying to drive the price down to get a price discount - its so easy to see. They get off on getting under your skin so don't let that happen.

Let's let Reggie's actions speak for us. He's driving the bus & he's very capable as proven by his last 15+yrs of prescient calls. There's no-one better to run a project like this. We're in extremely good hands. Trust the process & let's let him do his job.

The trolls die off when you cease giving them attention. How about we bring some positivity back to the thread & focus on what we've got going for us? Like 96x ROI... kinda easy to let the small stuff float by you when you're hauling in quid like that, no? My sense is it's only going to get better... and better... and better. Buckle up & enjoy the ride Smiley
Josef27

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:54:58 AM

Hey guys, how about we just ignore ngin & toknormal? No need to get fired up - ngin & toknormal are clearly just bitter because they've missed out on a phenomenal opportunity that you happened to identify at the right time. They're trying to drive the price down to get a price discount - its so easy to see. They get off on getting under your skin so don't let that happen.

Let's let Reggie's actions speak for us. He's driving the bus & he's very capable as proven by his last 15+yrs of prescient calls. There's no-one better to run a project like this. We're in extremely good hands. Trust the process & let's let him do his job.

The trolls die off when you cease giving them attention. How about we bring some positivity back to the thread & focus on what we've got going for us? Like 96x ROI... kinda easy to let the small stuff float by you when you're hauling in quid like that, no? My sense is it's only going to get better... and better... and better. Buckle up & enjoy the ride Smiley

I Agree .. Ignore the Troll is on. 
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:15:23 AM

ngin-x is a retard.
Despite pointing out that market cap formulation is valid, not just for coinmarketcap but also for stock exchanges, he remain slanderous.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Josef27

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:22:16 AM

ngin-x is a retard.
Despite pointing out that market cap formulation is valid, not just for coinmarketcap but also for stock exchanges, he remain slanderous.

I'm pretty sure Reggie is the moderator of this forum so he's aware of everything thats posted here.
Masiah

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:25:20 AM

Ok. Comical interlude over.

I apologise for winding you up @paulmaritz. I should not have done that as it isn't my intention to use these posts to make people feel uncomfortable.

But lets take stock as to who is the real troll here.

I have been contributing considered opinion, often accompanied by some reasonable argument and the odd bit of anecdotal illustration and calculation. I've done so in good faith because having traded these markets for 4 years you observe certain things that are blatantly obvious market movers. I've also been careful not to use the "s" word, nor have I dismissed this token's fundamentals, which I believe to be sound, and nor have I "ad hominem'd" anybody as far as I'm aware.

What have you contributed of illuminating value ? You posted that coinmarketcom quote which was useful - I hadn't seen that. Apart form that, a large amount of handwaving and pictures of trolls.

So maybe a truce would be fruitful plus a more constructive appraisal of the matter at hand.

The issue as I see it is that when you have a single holder with a large amount of asset to sell in an illiquid market you need some kind of market leader to act as a price discovery mechanism so you can go and negotiate with 'large buyers' and make so called 'institutional sales'. (Which are not actually institutional at all since there are no institutions regulating them, they're just sales).

That was the role of the ICO and subsequent market rise on tiny volume.

What will happen now is that OTC (over the counter) sales will be made at significantly discounted token-to-coin exchange rates and large volumes which come from outside the published coin supply but which effectively qualify as 'circulating supply' since the tokens have now been distributed. This is great for large investors but for small investors there is considerably more risk from 2 sources:

1. a step change in published supply invoking a large and abrupt correction to the downside in token exchange rate to compensate for marketcap growth

2. an arbitrage driven correction between OTC and Exchange markets

I'm not necessarily saying that this will happen, I'm just pointing out that this risk is carried disproportionally by the small investor because:

• they do not gain from the liquidity increase (as the ICO issuer does)
 • they do not gain from the OTC discount (as the 'institutional buyer' does)

Sure, it may all work out and as has been pointed out, some other assets do this to a limited extent. But the ratio of published to unpublished supply in this case is absolutely monumental (which is why I suggested the policy of marketcap reporting is being 'gamed') and its something that no investor has control over. Their interests do depend on things staying that way as far as I can see.

Litecoin has 84,000,000 million coins but they are currently only at 51,000,000 million...why are you not calling LTC a scam or XRP, or BTC or any others for that matter?

Because Litecoin is a mined coin. The 84,000,000 don't currently exist whereas the 100,000,000 VERI do, are currently in a wallet and ready to be sold at the holder's whim. There's no "2 Million liquid supply" and "98 million illiquid supply". There's just a 100 Million token wallet with a single holder.

OTC purchases are bought at a premium, currently 10% not a discount.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:12:58 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 06:44:04 AM by toknormal

A premium of 10% over market price ? i.e. you're saying OTC sales are made at 0.75 x 1.1 ETH = 0.82 ETH/ $219 per VERI token ?
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:16:27 AM

Paul...2 questions sir..

1.  Can you currently rent out the VERI tokens now?  If so, where can I go to do this? If not, when will this be available?
2.  So the VERI tokens are only to access the machines for information...what if I don't want to access the machines?  Can I just hold and sell them and become a millionaire one day when they are valued at a very high price?

1. As far as I know, not yet. Only Reggie and his team can tell when it will be available.

2. I stand to be corrected, but you basically have three options with VERI:

1. Use to access the machine so to speak, including the renting of tokens, peer to peer trading, etc.

2. Redeem for research reports: http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/research-center

3. Collect the tokens. Like any other token it can go up and down in value. I personally expect the value of the tokens to increase, but nothing is set
                                                                       in stone here.

I hope the above helps. Have a great weekend!  Cool
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:54:04 AM

Welcome To The Blockchain (The Bitcoin VERI Song): https://youtu.be/YbzNJr26H-4 Grin
Costix

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:00:55 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 07:38:30 PM by Costix

Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

Who is the guy reggie? I dont know the guy. I do some research and dont know what to think about him
Haddem

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:16:30 AM

Who is the guy reggie? I dont know the guy. I do some research and dont know what to think about him

You don't know whether to sell or hodl either. Make up your own mind
SiFi

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

Feel free to clarify.

Cheesy

It is amusing when someone who uses words like "shitcoin", "hostile thread", "branded", "paid goons", "scam", "manipulating", "trap" and "shitty exchanges" (all in only three paragraphs) then claims to be looking out for "innocent people" and asking "legitimate questions". LOL! We know your type sonny. Now where's that ignore button?  
endchat

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:00:06 PM

He is a man with a plan...

you can try reading reading up here a little...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Middleton

search youtube while you are at it, I have been watching him for 8+ years make great call after great call, publicly...

Who are you again?
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

I apologise for winding you up @paulmaritz. I should not have done that as it isn't my intention to use these posts to make people feel uncomfortable.

I have been contributing considered opinion, often accompanied by some reasonable argument and the odd bit of anecdotal illustration and calculation. I've done so in good faith because having traded these markets for 4 years you observe certain things that are blatantly obvious market movers. I've also been careful not to use the "s" word, nor have I dismissed this token's fundamentals, which I believe to be sound, and nor have I "ad hominem'd" anybody as far as I'm aware.

What have you contributed of illuminating value ? You posted that coinmarketcom quote which was useful - I hadn't seen that. Apart form that, a large amount of handwaving and pictures of trolls.

So maybe a truce would be fruitful plus a more constructive appraisal of the matter at hand.

The issue as I see it is that when you have a single holder with a large amount of asset to sell in an illiquid market you need some kind of market leader to act as a price discovery mechanism so you can go and negotiate with 'large buyers' and make so called 'institutional sales'. (Which are not actually institutional at all since there are no institutions regulating them, they're just sales).

What will happen now is that OTC (over the counter) sales will be made at significantly discounted token-to-coin exchange rates and large volumes which come from outside the published coin supply but which effectively qualify as 'circulating supply' since the tokens have now been distributed. This is great for large investors but for small investors there is considerably more risk from 2 sources:

1. a step change in published supply invoking a large and abrupt correction to the downside in token exchange rate to compensate for marketcap growth

I'm not necessarily saying that this will happen, I'm just pointing out that this risk is carried disproportionally by the small investor because:

Sure, it may all work out and as has been pointed out, some other assets do this to a limited extent. But the ratio of published to unpublished supply in this case is absolutely monumental (which is why I suggested the policy of marketcap reporting is being 'gamed') and its something that no investor has control over. Their interests do depend on things staying that way as far as I can see.

Litecoin has 84,000,000 million coins but they are currently only at 51,000,000 million...why are you not calling LTC a scam or XRP, or BTC or any others for that matter?

Because Litecoin is a mined coin. The 84,000,000 don't currently exist whereas the 100,000,000 VERI do, are currently in a wallet and ready to be sold at the holder's whim. There's no "2 Million liquid supply" and "98 million illiquid supply". There's just a 100 Million token wallet with a single holder.

I won't call you a troll. You actually do raise some points worth considering. The problem is that you are disseminating opinion as fact, and it is incorrect and simply wrong. For instance, you said "What will happen now is that OTC (over the counter) sales will be made at significantly discounted token-to-coin exchange rates".
That's simply incorrect. Ask anyone who has purchased in bulk, they will tell you that thus far we have sold at a "premium" to the so-called "token-to-coin exchange rates", not a discount. You see, the problem is that you do not understand the business model of Veritaseum. It is a software solutions and financial engineering platform, and not a make believe faux security. You reasoning keeps defaulting to the latter, despite my and others having corrected you several times.  

You also stated "I've done so in good faith because having traded these markets for 4 years you observe certain things that are blatantly obvious market movers."
It is apparent that you have not traded in anything similar to Veritaseum with a economic platform business model or you would realize that the more the merrier (you know, Metcalfe's Law, and all...). Again, you are consistently looking at the economics as a inflationary item count or some sort of dilutive effect similar to traded equities. That is almost the antithesis of what we have here. Basically you don't get it, but you are obvisouly an intelligent guy, so it is apparent that you can get it. This leads to troll comments from others in the forum, because it seems as if you don't want to get it.

The biggest visible distribution from "reggie's wallet" of tokens thus far would be the proposed Jamaican Stock Exchange deal. That caused VERI price to more than double, So here, we have a real world example of what you declaring, yet the real world effect is the opposite of what you are asserting. There are many more deals in the pipeline, most are as large, and many are larger than the JSE deal. I would expect a pop with each deal as the network effect grows stronger, but you will be left in a lurch as you look at things from a value dilutive perspective. It's accretive, if anything.

You also stated "But the ratio of published to unpublished supply in this case is absolutely monumental ". That comment is nonsensical. The entire issuance is published, it's called the blockchain - the point of this entire exercise. Isn't that how you came to find out about the amount? Everyone else in the world can do the same thing.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
CryptoXMan

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:10:39 PM

I won't call you a troll. You actually do raise some points worth considering. The problem is that you are disseminating opinion as fact, and it is incorrect and simply wrong. For instance, you said "What will happen now is that OTC (over the counter) sales will be made at significantly discounted token-to-coin exchange rates".
That's simply incorrect. Ask anyone who has purchased in bulk, they will tell you that thus far we have sold at a "premium" to the so-called "token-to-coin exchange rates", not a discount. You see, the problem is that you do not understand the business model of Veritaseum. It is a software solutions and financial engineering platform, and not a make believe faux security. You reasoning keeps defaulting to the latter, despite my and others having corrected you several times.  

You also stated "I've done so in good faith because having traded these markets for 4 years you observe certain things that are blatantly obvious market movers."
It is apparent that you have not traded in anything similar to Veritaseum with a economic platform business model or you would realize that the more the merrier (you know, Metcalfe's Law, and all...). Again, you are consistently looking at the economics as a inflationary item count or some sort of dilutive effect similar to traded equities. That is almost the antithesis of what we have here. Basically you don't get it, but you are obvisouly an intelligent guy, so it is apparent that you can get it. This leads to troll comments from others in the forum, because it seems as if you don't want to get it.

The biggest visible distribution from "reggie's wallet" of tokens thus far would be the proposed Jamaican Stock Exchange deal. That caused VERI price to more than double, So here, we have a real world example of what you declaring, yet the real world effect is the opposite of what you are asserting. There are many more deals in the pipeline, most are as large, and many are larger than the JSE deal. I would expect a pop with each deal as the network effect grows stronger, but you will be left in a lurch as you look at things from a value dilutive perspective. It's accretive, if anything.

You also stated "But the ratio of published to unpublished supply in this case is absolutely monumental ". That comment is nonsensical. The entire issuance is published, it's called the blockchain - the point of this entire exercise. Isn't that how you came to find out about the amount? Everyone else in the world can do the same thing.

and... Reggie... mike drop. 
Masiah

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

A premium of 10% over market price ? i.e. you're saying OTC sales are made at 0.75 x 1.1 ETH = 0.82 ETH/ $219 per VERI token ?
Yes
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

Yes

I see only upside in this.

If institutional buyers think of buying cheap at the exchanges to avoid paying the premium, their bulk purchase will move the market significantly, making the OTC price way much more expensive than any premium priced currently. Thus it is beneficial for them to do bulk purchase direct from Veritaseum even at premium. Considering the level of liquidity that we are seeing now with just 2 mil circulating supply, it will be quite a long time before liquidity is minimally sufficient enough for bulk selling. This ensures 2 things: 1) there is no risk of any sharp selloff, and 2) institutions that buy in bulk are assured to be direct consumers of the tokens (instead of traders/speculators).

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: