Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:58:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do next?
Don't ask for refund on Batch 1 chips - 23 (48.9%)
Ask for a refund on Batch 1 chips - 24 (51.1%)
Total Voters: 47

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]Avalon Chips - 0.081 BTC (Global+Escrow)-BATCH2 SECURED  (Read 100155 times)
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 12:27:06 PM

I'm not really sure if we need to request refund of batch 1 or all will get it, to be sure i would like a refund of the following order:

3      80      6.48      1YHJ7UNtvJoG5NgbJyNk6mG6KD21u4MeJ

All the persons who have voted on the first voting cycle will get refund. The list has been passed last evening to John. I've passed your information too.

Steve

Steve can you reply to me about the voting form please? As I said I have some from batch 1 and 2. I have privately messaged you about preferring a refund, but I don't know if this means that I will be processed as such as I did not recieve any communcation regarding batch 1 or 2.

I know this is messy and hate to add this to your plate, but I'm feeling a little out of the loop and don't want to miss out on being refunded.

You will get refunded, don't worry. You're not out of the loop.

Also, upon sending messages to John, he looks busy too, based on the time intervals he responds, so our refunds are being processed (and not only ours, unfortunately for him)

Thank you for taking the time Steve. This is an utter clusterfudge of epic proportions. I hope that Yifu's business name suffers from this, but my thinking is that there is such a huge demand for miners that people will be willing to ignore this utter travesty and  continue to use him.

edit: messed up format

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
zamazama

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 04:36:36 PM

I'm not really sure if we need to request refund of batch 1 or all will get it, to be sure i would like a refund of the following order:

3      80      6.48      1YHJ7UNtvJoG5NgbJyNk6mG6KD21u4MeJ

All the persons who have voted on the first voting cycle will get refund. The list has been passed last evening to John. I've passed your information too.

Steve

Steve can you reply to me about the voting form please? As I said I have some from batch 1 and 2. I have privately messaged you about preferring a refund, but I don't know if this means that I will be processed as such as I did not recieve any communcation regarding batch 1 or 2.

I know this is messy and hate to add this to your plate, but I'm feeling a little out of the loop and don't want to miss out on being refunded.

Thanks guys and hard luck to all .. Avalon messed up big time.

You will get refunded, don't worry. You're not out of the loop.

Also, upon sending messages to John, he looks busy too, based on the time intervals he responds, so our refunds are being processed (and not only ours, unfortunately for him)

dan1001

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:00:47 PM

I voted for refund, I ant refund ASAP
20      128      10.368      15AtEk6scKEStRVV3rrq9iEvBdUuAX7bGL
Dan
Lucko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:16:54 PM

What will happen with board and shipping money? If it can't be redounded I would like to get a board and I will use it for 2.0 chips...
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 06:53:04 AM

What will happen with board and shipping money? If it can't be redounded I would like to get a board and I will use it for 2.0 chips...

I don't see why shipping can not be refunded, as that is a service or product that has not been bought yet.
as to boards, I understand that they will be offset against future investments with Steve either partially or in whole.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
t13hydra (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 07:56:08 AM

I don't see why shipping can not be refunded, as that is a service or product that has not been bought yet.
as to boards, I understand that they will be offset against future investments with Steve either partially or in whole.
That's true. Shipping costs will be refunded to all, ASAP. The board funds are somewhat stuck now, but i'll try to refund them too or build something like boards for Avalon gen 2 chips. Let's see how that turn out, because currently the market is unstable and unhealthy.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:36:48 AM

That's true. Shipping costs will be refunded to all, ASAP. The board funds are somewhat stuck now, but i'll try to refund them too or build something like boards for Avalon gen 2 chips. Let's see how that turn out, because currently the market is unstable and unhealthy.

Steve our btcs are somewhere else now? Or you have them but just waiting for something else?

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
yolo2424

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:49:37 AM

Steve our btcs are somewhere else now? Or you have them but just waiting for something else?

I am also still waiting for batch1 refund. Still nothing. Steve said John K. is a bit busy because of all the refunds hes got to process right now...hey
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:51:19 AM

I am also still waiting for batch1 refund. Still nothing. Steve said John K. is a bit busy because of all the refunds hes got to process right now...hey

I bought via AlphaHPC i still have no idea which batch i am involved ^^ that is what i asked "People who bought via Website will be refunded at the same time with Batch 2? "

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
t13hydra (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:46:08 AM

I bought via AlphaHPC i still have no idea which batch i am involved ^^ that is what i asked "People who bought via Website will be refunded at the same time with Batch 2? "
Somewhat yes. I'll process them this weekend.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:20:50 PM

hmm still waiting for batch #1 refund.
acidu

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:45:10 PM

when I talked to Steve on the phone he told me that in 2 days he will solve out bouth batches refund.... is has been like 4 days and no money in our wallets.

How hard is to refund btc pe people wallets... hey.. BTC is allmost instant!... WTF
marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 04:55:24 PM

when I talked to Steve on the phone he told me that in 2 days he will solve out bouth batches refund.... is has been like 4 days and no money in our wallets.

How hard is to refund btc pe people wallets... hey.. BTC is allmost instant!... WTF
Do have in mind that escrow funds are under control of John K
and he is not around for the last few days.
same here with my GB1

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
acidu

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:59:05 PM

So if a bus hits john k no one will ever see a cent?
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 05:01:43 PM

It's easier to run and give no more updates if Steve wants to steal our BTC.

He's been straight with us so far and at least kept in contact, he's also refunded one person out of his own pocket. Let's remember he's also got a life and we undertook a transaction with him knowing this.

Cut the guy some slack, he is likely as stressed by this situation as any of us that have invested. Steve has given us no indication that he will pull a fast one.

Now if he dissapears for two weeks with no updates, or as long goes by with funds being released to him and not refunded, then I'll worry. As I understand it though, won't John K be involved with the refunding too? I might be wrong on that last point. John K was the main reason I invested in this group buy, so I still have full confidence in Steve's integrity.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 05:03:43 PM

Truly, what is the likelyhood of this happening?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
acidu

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:06:07 PM

I will fake my death for couple of thousands of BTC  Smiley
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 05:07:47 PM

Haha, well I can't see it likely John K doing this!

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
baloo_kiev

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:40:02 PM

I'm sure he has a dead man's switch. This is essential for anyone who holds significant amount of other people's values.

PGP: 6EC48BA7
Welcome to my p2pool: BTC
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:04:31 PM

Haha, well I can't see it likely John K doing this!

Shh! Don't give him ideas Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: