Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏  (Read 202415 times)
JC1DA

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

1. If anyone of you in doubt abt dev intention, you can put a cautious mark here and don't invest. It's my best advice as I know I have no capability to satisfy all of you. Probably, the more we talk the more doubts will arise for some ppl.

Of course I don't invest in your scam. Or for that matter, even the concept of "investing" in cryptocurrencies is already strange. In the original sense, currencies are meant to be used as a means of exchange and store of value; they are not meant to be investment tools like stocks. To me, owning cryptocurrencies instead of fiat currencies is more like a transition from the old, unfair and malfunctioning monetary system to a new, fair and trustless one.

Disclosure: I own some Bitcoin, some Monero and some Aeon. No Sumokoin.

I started posting here primarily because you spammed some other Bitcointalk threads with your scam GUI miner advertisement, and I also felt like helping some uninformed people in this thread to realize the danger in Sumokoin.

2. I'm sure you are good enough at English to understand what "couple of days" means.

From Dictionary.com:
Idioms
a couple of, more than two, but not many, of; a small number of; a few: It will take a couple of days for the package to get there.
A dinner party, whether for a couple of old friends or eight new acquaintances, takes nearly the same amount of effort.
Also, Informal, a couple.

I do hope you also understand the meaning of it. Certainly it shouldn't be more than 10 or 20. Why don't you simply delete the download link? If you break your own promise, there'll be a consequence.

there are always some mother f**kers with BAD intention to dig into some burried sh*t. WTF consequence you promised? why did you bother with the miner, bz it's better than others? You invested to Aeon, the dead project with no devs, abandoned by those who created it and you hope the same fate for other coins. Right?

You are Vu, right? Just be calm and prove him wrong. Just do whatever you guys promised and work harder.

I did suggest you guys to be careful when doing something. In this case, you guys claimed an open source software without any proof of source code. Just be careful next time.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JC1DA

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:17:58 AM

1. If anyone of you in doubt abt dev intention, you can put a cautious mark here and don't invest. It's my best advice as I know I have no capability to satisfy all of you. Probably, the more we talk the more doubts will arise for some ppl.

Of course I don't invest in your scam. Or for that matter, even the concept of "investing" in cryptocurrencies is already strange. In the original sense, currencies are meant to be used as a means of exchange and store of value; they are not meant to be investment tools like stocks. To me, owning cryptocurrencies instead of fiat currencies is more like a transition from the old, unfair and malfunctioning monetary system to a new, fair and trustless one.

I started posting here primarily because you spammed some other Bitcointalk threads with your scam GUI miner advertisement, and I also felt like helping some uninformed people in this thread to realize the danger in Sumokoin.

2. I'm sure you are good enough at English to understand what "couple of days" means.

From Dictionary.com:
Idioms
a couple of, more than two, but not many, of; a small number of; a few: It will take a couple of days for the package to get there.
A dinner party, whether for a couple of old friends or eight new acquaintances, takes nearly the same amount of effort.

I do hope you also understand the meaning of it. Certainly it shouldn't be more than 10 or 20. Why don't you simply delete the download link? If you break your own promise, there'll be a consequence.

1. No one spammed any thread unless you dont like people to be talking about any other coin except the ones you hold. Crypto world is one of the few remaining strongholds protecting your right to think freely and shout scam with just subjective indications. You wouldnt dare to go inside your country's stock exchange and start accusing all stocks that didnt fit your criteria, would you? Also thank you for sharing your personal opinion on what a crypto coin should be, why dont you create one.
2. Wow we should all light a candle for you. Thank you for keeping people safe, that's a noble task
3. Go tell Claymore the same.

Claymore is a closed source from the beginning. Don't compare with it.
JC1DA

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:37:06 AM

From Dictionary.com:
Idioms

there are always some mother f**kers with BAD intention to dig into some burried sh*t. WTF consequence you promised? why did you bother with the miner, bz it's better than others? You invested to Aeon, the dead project with no devs, abandoned by those who created it and you hope the same fate for other coins. Right?

You are Vu, right? Just be calm and prove him wrong. Just do whatever you guys promised and work harder.

I did suggest you guys to be careful when doing something. In this case, you guys claimed an open source software without any proof of source code. Just be careful next time.

No, he is not me  Grin The miner was created mainly to solve our own problem, the botnets/CPU farms to take majority of mined SUMO coins from true miners not to address others' problems.

Bill happened to be a supporter of Aeon (he created the aeon.sumominer.com pool long ago) and i think he had no bad intention to post miner announcement to AEON thread that somehow insulted some sensitive ppl there.

I see the goodness in it. But I do suggest you guys to publish the code soon as you promised. Smiley Don't make this coin's reputation worse Cheesy
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:56:57 AM

Precisely. Unfortunately though, you and I are in the minority who get it, i.e. the way cryptocurrencies were meant to be. The majority is just a bunch of get-rich-quick yahoos.

The fact that the word invest or investment has been mentioned on here quite often is in itself an indication of a Freudian slip.

harvw

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

Precisely. Unfortunately though, you and I are in the minority who get it, i.e. the way cryptocurrencies were meant to be. The majority is just a bunch of get-rich-quick yahoos.

The fact that the word invest or investment has been mentioned on here quite often is in itself an indication of a Freudian slip.

Couldn't agree more with this.

The beginning of a new era.
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:29:03 AM

Couldn't agree more with this.

Why dont you all make a thread to discuss your world views and exchange opinions. The rest of us following this thread must read through your gibberish
(Visdude by the way get a girlfriend dude, you are taking everything too seriously...)

visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

Right on cue, the cheerleader "investor" of this crypto defaults to his usual knee-jerk reaction when the right button is pressed not to mention resorting to juvenile taunts which is an indication that he could no longer support his argument with facts and logic. The hen that cackles is the one laying the egg.

Dude, you are not the frigging developer so STFU! This is an open forum. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Edit: BTW, it may be just a game to you but fraud is a serious matter. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know difference between them.

sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:50:08 AM

Right on cue, the cheerleader "investor" of this crypto defaults to his usual knee-jerk reaction when the right button is pressed not to mention resorting to juvenile taunts which is an indication that he could no longer support his argument with facts and logic. The hen that cackles is the one laying the egg.

Dude, you are not the frigging developer so STFU! This is an open forum. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Have I hit a nerve? Sorry. I'm done providing you with a short time life purpose. Carry on

billaue

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:56:26 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 11:41:22 AM by billaue

From Dictionary.com:
Idioms

No, he is not me  Grin The miner was created mainly to solve our own problem, the botnets/CPU farms to take majority of mined SUMO coins from true miners not to address others' problems.

Bill happened to be a supporter of Aeon (he created the aeon.sumominer.com pool long ago) and i think he had no bad intention to post miner announcement to AEON thread that somehow insulted some sensitive ppl there.

I see the goodness in it. But I do suggest you guys to publish the code soon as you promised. Smiley Don't make this coin's reputation worse Cheesy

It's already at its worst so it cannot be worse LOL. Guys, sometimes ppl are too aggressive to interpret anything to the bad, maybe bz they are at a sensitive position, i don't mind. I setup the mining pool for aeon when all other pools gone and the coin had almost no value bz all main devs abandoned it, never calculate server fee then, and I thought I could support them with the miner. Probably, I was wrong and should leave them alone.

BTW, the miner source code has been uploaded to Github here https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoEasyMiner
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

@visdude
@jc1da
@harvw

First of all: all currencies can be invested in. Even the ones you can carry arround in your pocket. Please check the major stock-markets in the country you live in...

Second: Show me one CC that is mostly used as money instead of an investement. Show me the shops where I can spend bitcoins to buy real world stuff  Roll Eyes

Whatever the intention of CC might have been, they are not (yet) used as a regular payment and they are very spekulative. I am sure you don't have money of a currency in your bank account that changes its value by 20 or 30% in a couple of hours... So... better keep your BTC - or whatever you have save and close all your accounts on the exchanges you are registered now and wait until amazon accepts BTC to spend them like actual money  Grin

As far as I am concerned: you call a valid coin project scam. Without a real (!) reason and without any (!) further agruments. You make it hard for people to identify real scams with you actions... whatever your reasons may be to do so: you guys are no help, you guys are the problem.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
RomanV

Activity: 367

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:07:16 PM

Devs, when to expect update of the website and to entering the new exchange?
I can't understand, is it in the plans for the near future? Or not yet?
Germining

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

Website will be up end of september i guess (I'm not a dev...). There will be a new roadmap as well.

RomanV

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:25:37 PM

Website will be up end of september i guess (I'm not a dev...). There will be a new roadmap as well.

It would be good if the developers have said more clearly..
Time goes by, but the coin is not decentralized. Specific people are pumping more and more coins, no normal trading, low volume. Sad.
Germining

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:37:08 PM

Be patient... the coin is young and the markets are not easy. Just watch and wait, as we all do. At least, price is still high for a young coin and the price seems not to go down much more...

RomanV

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:56:06 PM

Be patient... the coin is young and the markets are not easy. Just watch and wait, as we all do. At least, price is still high for a young coin and the price seems not to go down much more...
Yeah.. Thanks. All that we have heard, not interested. The question was to the developers.
MyTimeCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

This coin could be marketed as a coin for the darknet.  Cheesy Does the dev has any particular marketing strategy, though?
stoffu

Activity: 203
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:33:39 AM

From Dictionary.com:
Idioms

No, he is not me  Grin The miner was created mainly to solve our own problem, the botnets/CPU farms to take majority of mined SUMO coins from true miners not to address others' problems.

It's already at its worst so it cannot be worse LOL. Guys, sometimes ppl are too aggressive to interpret anything to the bad, maybe bz they are at a sensitive position, i don't mind. I setup the mining pool for aeon when all other pools gone and the coin had almost no value bz all main devs abandoned it, never calculate server fee then, and I thought I could support them with the miner. Probably, I was wrong and should leave them alone.

BTW, the miner source code has been uploaded to Github here https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoEasyMiner

I confirmed that the source code compiles and the GUI miner runs as advertised. So the scam accusation on the GUI miner is lifted now.

It's a pity that billaue caused this unnecessary drama by not releasing the source code with the binary while claiming it to be open sourced; the harsh reaction you received is totally normal and expected for any cryptocurrency communities. Nevertheless, I appreciate your contribution to the community by offering an open-sourced GUI miner (even though I'm not going to need it).

My overall negative view toward Sumokoin remains, though.
Igorillo

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:18:31 AM

growing! Smiley
RomanV

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:24:10 AM

growing! Smiley

Yes, no difference. It is not trading and the game of price coins.
At 60K bet. price 0.00007994 Amount 59999.99999999...
Germining

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

growing! Smiley

Yes, no difference. It is not trading and the game of price coins.
At 60K bet. price 0.00007994 Amount 59999.99999999...

Well, you can buy a lot then  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: