Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69468 times)
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 10:48:46 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:19:33 PM by generalizethis

This is an uncensored topic for CryptoKingdom. Risto's control of the main thread and deleting of posts--posts pertinent to both communicating the current state of the game and implementing new features--necessitates the need of a new thread to keep players and admin in the loop.

Hopefully this is only a temporary measure and the main thread can restored to its former (mostly uncensored) glory.

HMC_

Game Link: https://cryptokingdom.me/

CK Channel: https://cryptokingdom.ryver.com/application/signup/members/njw9Z-TTBMjyruB

Monero Deposits/Withdrawals: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905349.msg20884746#msg20884746 Contact iluvbitcoins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337097 directly for withdrawals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

Two of the deleted posts which make sense to post here:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The supervisory board meeting was just held. The main points:

- Syksy's R code (stats + Blackjack) will be made public, waiting for a willing maintainer
- A new depository will be run by ChrisPop (see message above). Caveat emptor.
- FUCKs are gone. Nobody gives a fuck about all this.
- Risto's characters are disabled until payment of debts
- PJ is working on some updates for the clans from before he got hijacked by the risto silliness

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Which version will be 'Crypto Kingdom Classic', rpietila's or the original?

Which one does PJ work for?

PJ's trying to maintain CK, and rpietila's currently childishly wrecking things here and there, unfortunately.
We're working on keeping him out, until such time he gets bored of his silliness.
He might try to restart a separate game in a fit of pique.
Should he pay his debts back and behave more sanely, he is always welcome back to the game (at least from my perspective, and of course future actions may alter this view, but for now it's still the case).
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:04:58 AM

Deleted recent posts from the other thread:

The easiest and least-bullshit place to get an update is a chain explorer (or your wallet ofc). He has all the payment addresses.

1. All debts denominated in non-Markka, will be converted to Markka using volume-weighted Agora averages for the 24 hours following the timestamp of this post, earliest when the time is up.

No they will not, unless agreed by both parties.

I do not agree that the 2.5 BTC+interest that you owe me (and managed player) will be redenominated or settled in anything other than BTC.

Please pay your debts and stop doubling down on stupid by suggesting that you pay a debt agreed to be paid in BTC (in fact that was rather explicit) using your own worthless in-game fiat.

I believe we'll all give up on our interest, we'd just like to get paid in bitcoin as in the originial deal you made

I do not agree to give up on interest, nor do I believe that others should be pressured to do so on threat of refusing to pay what they are rightfully owed. The interest was willing offered as part of a deal for whatever economic or other reasons he had for offering it, and it was part of the deal that was accepted. Those who sent him their B1, etc. could instead have traded it for M3 and withdrawn from the functional (non-fractional) XMR depository.

The interest was very much part of the deal. If you want to forgive most of what you are owed in order to recover a portion of it, that's your prerogative, but please don't speak for others.

obfuscation

Please pay your debts as agreed.

Risto does have a gift for the economic game mechanics design and storytelling

Agree

and if that becomes his future focus, then in time I can see the community looking back on the recent events of the last few weeks as a win::win for everyone concerned

Agree, except I can't really see the people facing large losses (my unpaid debt is rather small, though I guess it is all relative to the individual situation) seeing any sort of win-win until the debt is repaid.

Going forward and putting the game back on sound footing, I'm not particularly a fan of the M concept at all. IMO the only reason it was done was as part of an ill-conceived attempt to pump its valuation using fraudulent pegs. If the game is to continue I would strongly favor returning the M/CK token back to its original role as game 'equity' (with potential for dividends if the game is sufficiently profitable) and likewise returning to using a fully-backed hard currency for exchange purposes.

In IRC it was noted that the XMR pump caused problems for the previous XMR-backed M but I disagree. What caused problems was the earlier poor decision to take on a lot of long term debt denominated in XMR (something which was clearly foreseen and strongly and frequently warned about before the fact by ArticMine and others). Such problems can easily be avoided in the future with better application of common sense.
CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:02:28 PM

Three characters' possessions have now been sweeped to a holding account:

sando and krissu for massive abuse of the starting CAN, by creating dozens of throwaway accounts to farm CAN
asmodian for exploiting a bug in the jewel editor and selling the resulting new gold, etc
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:50:16 PM

HIGH (soon)™

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

This quote is for future reference

Whereas,

Quote from: ::IRC:freenode:##crypto-kingdom
[09:06am] You reconnected to the server.
[09:06am] You rejoined the room.
[09:06am] Zechariah: Hajimemashite.
[09:07am] Zechariah: Dozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu.
[09:07am] Zechariah: O-genki desu ka.
[09:08am] • Zechariah reminds that ‘ka’ is a question mark, so please -
[09:13am] Marquess_Loaf: morning Zechariah
[09:15am] Marquess_Loaf: no questions atm (you can ask me questions though and/or I could provide updates)
[09:16am] Marquess_Loaf: update: all FUCKs have been destoyed
[09:16am] Marquess_Loaf: all will be revealed in the fullness of time
[09:16am] Marquess_Loaf: ...
[09:17am] • Zechariah does not giv a fuck about what the my nority fork does w/ their FUCKs.
[09:19am] Marquess_Loaf: well i was rather found of my hard-earned FUCKs
[09:20am] Marquess_Loaf: maybe i replace hard-earned with somewhat easily acquired
[09:21am] • Zechariah asks Joonas about music. He played this when he was ~24, so giv it a goh:
[09:21am] Zechariah: http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=gj0Rz-uP4Mk#Elvis_Presley_-_Jailhouse_Rock_(Music_Video)
[09:22am] • Zechariah raises 10:
[09:22am] Zechariah: http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=ZgdufzXvjqw#Bill_Haley_%26_His_Comets_-_Rock_Around_The_Clock_(1955)_HD
[09:22am] Marquess_Loaf: groovy daddy-o
[09:22am] • Marquess_Loaf wonders if that is time period appropriate
[09:24am] Zechariah: he was a kid in 1955…
[09:25am] Marquess_Loaf: okay question now: hao does won goette on the my jority f ork
[09:28am] hmc_: mahjority furck? Howl meen y purson anal teese duhs ricto halve?
[09:29am] Marquess_Loaf: anal teese; sounds fun
[09:30am] hmc_: deep ends ohn thuh purson
[09:32am] Marquess_Loaf: "deep ends" would be a great name for a gay bar
[09:32am] Marquess_Loaf: maybe i rename "original mama's" in CK
[09:33am] hmc_: what's original mama's?
[09:33am] Marquess_Loaf: i don't know one of the properties i own
[09:33am] ChrisPop joined the chat room.
[09:33am] Marquess_Loaf: it is in old town
[09:33am] ChrisPop: good morning
[09:34am] hmc_: good morning
[09:34am] Marquess_Loaf: what's poppin ChrisPop
[09:36am] AndrewJackson left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
[09:38am] Marquess_Loaf: BURN THE BOATS
[09:38am] Marquess_Loaf: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850565.msg18905157#msg18905157
[09:39am] hmc_: Yeah, Sun Tzu talks about leaving an exit for your enemies to weaken resolve also
[09:42am] Marquess_Loaf: you did see about turning your voxels into company equity aye Zechariah ?
[09:45am] Zechariah: ai dohnt giv eh fuck a boat crick tone, ‘sir’ Jackette, nor m
  • xN
[09:46am] Zechariah: They aint no GM, ai am mastah fuckah...
[09:46am] Zechariah: hmc_: , YM (ofc(xX))
[09:47am] Marquess_Loaf: hmc_: i think you're crick tone
[09:47am] Marquess_Loaf: that one gave me trouble
[09:48am] Marquess_Loaf: last one is mooo (starts with o x N with N being numer of o's you want)
[09:49am] hmc_: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4UJJPEyGA
[09:50am] Marquess_Loaf: watt shoed wee k-hare 'A'boot Zechariah ?
[09:51am] hmc_: Loaf always in "leader mode" ; P
[09:52am] hmc_: If zech told you it would rain gold and thunder diamonds for the sky if you chopped of you head and shoved it up your ass, would you?
[09:52am] Marquess_Loaf: i am anthropomorphic bread
[09:52am] Zechariah: hmc_: After you, Sir.
[09:52am] Marquess_Loaf: so no head or ass unfortunately
[09:53am] Marquess_Loaf: ah, btw wtb these silver coins :
[09:53am] Marquess_Loaf: TS145   1459   1   Trade silver coin from the 145x
[09:53am] Marquess_Loaf: TS143   1439   1   Trade silver coin from the 143x
[09:53am] Marquess_Loaf: CP1300E   1622   1   Artefact Coin in Unknown Metal
[09:53am] Marquess_Loaf: TS137   1379   1   Trade silver coin from the 137x
[09:53am] Marquess_Loaf: TS142   1429   1   Trade silver coin from the 142x
[09:53am] Zechariah: Marquess_Loaf: I am getting cracks in my heels. What should I do?
[09:53am] hmc_: maybe spread nuttella on yourself and feed yourself to pidgeons
[09:53am] Marquess_Loaf: Zechariah: superglue heel back on and lose some weight
[09:54am] Zechariah: hmc_: Consider fucking someone else for change (if you hav a chance, that is..  )
[09:54am] • Marquess_Loaf gets popcorn
[09:54am] hmc_: dude, i'm closer to 606 than you
[09:54am] Zechariah: We played h&s yesterday
[09:54am] Zechariah: With water grenades
[09:55am] hmc_: head and shoulders p and d or the dandruff shampoo?
[09:55am] Zechariah: you know - you get liquid in your skin, there is damage corresponding to a bullet or projectile/shrapnel.
[09:55am] Marquess_Loaf: hack & slash
[09:55am] Zechariah: (Only for the duration of the Round, that is)
[09:56am] hmc_: so now you are at paintball camp?
[09:59am] Marquess_Loaf: wet t-shirt camp
[10:01am] Zechariah: H&S centerpoint is the Platform, first indicated in:
[10:01am] Zechariah: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg9370269#msg9370269
[10:03am] Zechariah: ALL RISE:
[10:03am] Zechariah: http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=adKwG9ZuzFw#Sibelius_-_Karelia_Suite
[10:03am] Marquess_Loaf: mastah mined fuckah, foist lass if whatever happens has been in the works since 2014
[10:04am] Zechariah: Jungherr Zechariah mentioned first time:
[10:04am] Zechariah: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg9382683#msg9382683
[10:04am] Marquess_Loaf: I want to BEE-lieve
[10:06am] hmc_: believe wat?
[10:06am] Marquess_Loaf: that things for been planned since 2014
[10:06am] Marquess_Loaf: dat wood be a mastah mined fucker, foist lass
[10:06am] DaveyJones joined the chat room.
[10:07am] hmc_: I believe the plan is so vague that (and more vaguely stated) that anything can fit the plot
[10:08am] hmc_: like Revelations, apply as needed (to fit your agenda)
[10:08am] Zechariah: My Introduction (‘debut’ is for GIRLs, sorry for misnomer):
[10:08am] Zechariah: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg9444802#msg9444802
[10:10am] Zechariah: The Voice(x5-6) mentioned it:
[10:11am] Zechariah: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874119.msg17823922#msg17823922
[10:11am] Zechariah: ‘  - It is all right that you are speechless. In your conscious level, you have not been calling me, yet you have been calling in your mind, in your thoughts, in your heart. The intense longing for Connection, it has been in you since the [Golden Jubilee in 1450] ball in the connected halls of newly-built Malla, the day of your Introduction, when the debutantes blushed at your boyish energies, you handsome lad! That day you felt the Life had begun, as indeed it had. You still have that Something as a remembrance from her in your personal items, do you not?    ‘
[10:12am] Marquess_Loaf: Zechariah:
[10:12am] Marquess_Loaf: in regards to voxels, if you have more than 2mil, you can convert to equity in that company
[10:13am] Marquess_Loaf: but it looks like they require a lot of documentation (ID and the like, many photos)
[10:13am] Marquess_Loaf: to prove you are accredited investor
[10:13am] Marquess_Loaf: i think otherwise you can just hodl the voxels if you want
[10:13am] Zechariah: (^^^^^^) “Yes, I do. ( https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/GIP-12 ).”
[10:13am] Marquess_Loaf: as they will be the way to purchase voxel/VR assets
[10:14am] Zechariah: Marquess_Loaf: Mische Seinen Jubel ein, bitte.
[10:16am] Marquess_Loaf: may 10 is deadline for the equity deal it seems
[10:16am] Zechariah: hmc_: Auch für dick.
[10:16am] Marquess_Loaf: https://www.voxelus.com/equity
[10:16am] Zechariah: ^^ *Dich.
[10:16am] Marquess_Loaf: you can click here and see what documentation they want
[10:16am] • Zechariah thinks it was Freudian…
[10:16am] Marquess_Loaf: it is geared for US-based holders, but they say they will accept accredited investors in other countries
[10:18am] hmc_: fur dicks are prevalent in your dreams?
;

The GM has received information that a coup is in the making in CK. If the information is valid, it will be a definitive encounter. Please everyone read the Rules very carefully as if successful, the coup may spell the End of the whole project. The GM instructs you to trust no one except your Heart. And even then, it may be false. The only safe course is to sell all of your items at once and withdraw your money from the Game, as the shit may become real sooner or later.
;

The GM has received information that a wonderful reunion is in the making in CK. If the information is valid, it will be a definitive event of love. Please everyone read the Rules very carefully as if successful, the event may spell the New Beginning to the whole project. The GM instructs you to trust no one except your Heart.
;

44 Then shall *they* also answer saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungering, or thirsting, or a stranger, or naked, or ill, or in prison, and have not ministered to thee?
45 Then shall he answer them saying, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye have not done it to one of these least, neither have ye done it to me.

All are One, and some are more one than the others, and the GM is bound to let your collective wish dictate the course of events.

A brief vision of the town in flames returns.

;

HRH Prince Zechariah arrives to CryptoTown from his travels. Alone, in northern-style clothing, and in a full beard, he escapes the notice of each and every one, and in fact sneaks in to his house (The Royal Palace of Malla in 1 Central Square, OT) using the restaurant door in the basement.

Zechariah wanders to his study and asks for the records of recent events:
- When he left in 1647, the game was worth an aggregate 111,000 mil. Now it is barely 65,000 mil (-42%).
- The number of players has increased significantly, including many promotions to and in Peerage.

"These do not add up", he thinks. CK is undervalued, and in the middle of a great revival. The fact that it has been worth 10%+ of XMR and now is 0.5%-, defies imagination. Everything needed to make CK great again, had been laid down 15 years ago, and only the Kansanmarkka venture to Tavastia, the high point in Zechariah's life in many ways, hindered him from doing it already. Now, home alone, he returns to work.

Zechariah arranges his study according to energetic configuration that the Voice had applauded. "Perhaps I will be able to tap to the Eternal Wisdom in the calm of my home, as well as in the fields and woods... After all, are the energies in Malla not greater than anything found north of the River?"

Zechariah gets the warm feeling that he is better able than ever before, to design and lead the Kingdom to greatness. It was not able to be destroyed, so the only thing left is massive upside when the current valuation trading range finally is broken. Zechariah remembers how his ancestors found Bitcoin and Monero when both were valued at less than $1 million. Crypto Kingdom is now in the perfect setting for a perfect storm. Every passing day primes the coil. So it was with the other 2 projects.

"People never learn. Everyone who bought into CK when it was this cheap (yet well-known) will just be labeled 'lucky'. How 'lucky' I have been for so many times already with my investments! Never do people realise that the intellectual difficulty to make sense of an investment, and the practical difficulty of getting money in, throttles the investment flows to a mere trickle. When the opportunity is enabled, the wealth multiplier effect (virtuous cycle) takes care of the rest.

If only 1/1000 of all the XMR not yet in CK (or(!) a fraction of the XMR already in CK(!)), decides to buy in, the price per unit will be x10 from here. Despite my thousands of posts explaining events before they happen, and the fact that for years, I have demonstrated unsurpassed financial mastery with the whole world as the playing field, and know the money game inside and out, to the point that it literally does not matter any more how much people steal from me - and man have they done that - and give this info out for free, never do they learn. Ever.

The rich will get richer, and the poor will remain poor, but that is not a law of life, just a direct result of the poor not buying CK when they should have done it, and were instructed to do it. They are too busy in their hamster-wheel to take heed, and if they ever buy, they will do it 'too much, too late', and blame me for it, just as it always has been and always will be."

[A1] In tears for being able to manifest unlimited money, but not being able to help the poor who wish to so remain, Zechariah reaches out for the Agora Market, checks the Top of the World, buys 10,000*CK and distributes all of it as a gift to the less-than-familiar names who have made it to the TotW. (The chars 88, 111, 118, 211, 215, 336, 680, 873, 955 and 969 were selected to make the # of recipients equal 10).

He thinks of the next moves. And lights up a CIG. And the Voice nods in agreement.
;

6. It is Sun Day;

7. Paul is allowing Zechariah to use the upper room of his house (1436);

Update:

BitStamp USD/BTC              OKCoin CNY/BTC              Kraken EUR/BTC              Kraken CAD/BTC           CoinCheck JPY/BTC
  -----------------------     -----------------------     -----------------------     -----------------------     -----------------------
  1  2017-05-05  1554.61  |  1  2017-05-05  8991.95  |  1  2017-05-05  1405.16  |  1  2017-05-06  2091.90  |  1  2017-05-05  178395.17
  2  2017-05-06  1541.43  |  2  2017-05-06  8722.38  |  2  2017-05-04  1398.88  |  2  2017-05-04  2086.67  |  2  2017-05-06  176412.74
  3  2017-05-04  1540.55  |  3  2017-05-04  8709.99  |  3  2017-05-06  1396.89  |  3  2017-05-05  2055.76  |  3  2017-05-04  175174.31
  4  2017-05-03  1478.69  |  4  2017-05-02  8634.19  |  4  2017-05-03  1344.63  |  4  2017-05-03  1997.96  |  4  2017-05-03  167550.72
  5  2017-05-02  1438.93  |  5  2017-05-03  8574.42  |  5  2017-05-02  1305.04  |  5  2017-05-02  1935.75  |  5  2017-05-02  165338.23
  6  2017-05-01  1385.70  |   6  2017-03-06  8326.63  |  6  2017-05-01  1249.29  |  6  2017-05-01  1892.13  |  6  2017-05-01  157343.84
  7  2017-04-30  1334.38  |   7  2017-03-04  8292.43  |  7  2017-04-29  1211.02  |  7  2017-04-29  1816.80  |   7  2017-03-03  148944.55
  8  2017-04-29  1330.66  |   8  2017-03-03  8271.13  |  8  2017-04-30  1209.27  |  8  2017-04-30  1812.62  |   8  2017-03-06  148507.83
  9  2017-04-28  1321.61  |   9  2017-03-05  8252.25  |  9  2017-04-28  1205.93  |  9  2017-04-27  1812.33  |  9  2017-04-30  148238.81
  10  2017-04-27  1320.85  |  10  2017-05-01  8197.26  |  10  2017-03-03  1204.97  |  10  2017-04-28  1805.43  |  10  2017-03-04  147837.60
  11  2017-04-26  1293.83  |  11  2017-03-02  8098.76  |  11  2017-03-06  1204.54  |  11  2017-04-26  1739.09  |  11  2017-04-29  147813.09
  12  2017-03-06  1275.58  |  12  2017-03-07  8012.99  |  12  2017-04-27  1203.46  |  12  2017-04-25  1703.73  |  12  2017-04-28  147766.56
  13  2017-03-03  1274.36  |  13  2017-02-28  7969.60  |  13  2017-03-04  1185.79  |  13  2017-03-04  1696.03  |  13  2017-03-05  147192.86
  14  2017-04-25  1266.96  |  14  2017-03-15  7966.54  |  14  2017-03-05  1184.41  |  14  2017-03-06  1692.49  |  14  2017-04-27  146239.89
  15  2017-03-04  1259.81  |  15  2017-03-01  7966.18  |  15  2017-04-26  1182.58  |  15  2017-04-24  1683.29  |  15  2017-03-02  145445.49
  16  2017-03-05  1258.92  |  16  2017-03-13  7961.83  |  16  2017-03-02  1177.22  |  16  2017-03-05  1681.71  |  16  2017-03-07  145404.48
  17  2017-03-15  1251.96  |  17  2017-03-14  7941.28  |  17  2017-03-15  1169.65  |  17  2017-04-22  1652.80  |  17  2017-03-14  144961.22
  18  2017-03-02  1246.92  |  18  2017-01-04  7930.09  |  18  2017-03-07  1168.24  |  18  2017-03-03  1647.95  |  18  2017-03-15  144960.41
  19  2017-03-14  1245.58  |  19  2017-02-27  7924.76  |  19  2017-04-25  1163.77  |  19  2017-04-21  1644.84  |  19  2017-03-13  144493.73
  20  2017-04-24  1242.67  |  20  2017-04-30  7915.83  |  20  2017-03-14  1162.34  |  20  2017-03-15  1642.29  |  20  2017-04-26  143516.86
  21  2017-04-21  1241.65  |  21  2017-04-28  7895.51  |  21  2017-04-21  1158.75  |  21  2017-03-07  1639.02  |  21  2017-03-12  141316.47
  22  2017-03-07  1237.90  |  22  2017-02-24  7885.10  |  22  2017-04-24  1149.47  |  22  2017-04-20  1636.73  |  22  2017-03-01  140647.88
  23  2017-04-23  1236.21  |  23  2017-03-12  7879.01  |  23  2017-04-23  1148.72  |  23  2017-03-14  1635.02  |  23  2017-03-16  140317.44
  24  2017-03-13  1235.25  |  24  2017-04-29  7853.07  |  24  2017-03-13  1146.78  |  24  2017-04-23  1632.31  |  24  2017-04-25  140047.65
  25  2017-04-22  1228.52  |  25  2017-03-16  7830.90  |  25  2017-04-22  1145.04  |  25  2017-03-02  1619.84  |  25  2017-03-10  139612.61
  26  2017-04-20  1222.57  |  26  2017-03-08  7818.89  |  26  2017-04-12  1144.63  |  26  2017-04-11  1609.58  |  26  2017-03-08  139417.27
  27  2017-04-12  1215.72  |  27  2017-03-10  7784.76  |  27  2017-03-01  1143.89  |  27  2017-04-18  1606.84  |  27  2017-03-11  138498.63
  28  2017-04-11  1212.77  |  28  2017-02-25  7771.73  |  28  2017-04-11  1143.87  |  28  2017-04-10  1602.69  |  28  2017-04-24  138372.55
  29  2017-03-01  1210.05  |  29  2017-03-11  7766.34  |  29  2017-04-20  1140.17  |  29  2017-04-19  1600.18  |  29  2017-03-09  138000.46
  30  2017-03-12  1208.74  |  30  2017-02-26  7730.95  |  30  2017-04-10  1137.45  |  30  2017-04-12  1598.78  |  30  2017-04-21  137896.81
  31  2017-04-10  1207.78  |  31  2017-03-09  7705.69  |  31  2017-03-12  1131.44  |  31  2017-04-09  1593.42  |  31  2017-02-28  137761.07
  32  2017-04-18  1203.58  |  32  2017-04-27  7674.67  |  32  2017-04-09  1127.07  |  32  2017-03-12  1590.72  |  32  2017-04-23  137303.98
  33  2017-04-19  1198.69  |  33  2017-02-23  7670.37  |  33  2017-04-18  1125.52  |  33  2017-04-17  1588.76  |  33  2017-04-22  136957.29
  34  2017-03-16  1197.99  |  34  2017-03-17  7566.32  |  34  2017-04-07  1123.52  |  34  2017-03-08  1587.84  |  34  2017-02-24  135923.92
  35  2017-04-09  1196.69  |  35  2017-01-05  7503.71  |  35  2017-04-19  1123.01  |  35  2017-03-01  1585.51  |  35  2017-04-10  135353.70
  36  2017-02-28  1192.35  |  36  2017-02-22  7464.16  |  36  2017-02-28  1120.27  |  36  2017-04-07  1581.65  |  36  2017-04-11  135147.19
  37  2017-04-07  1190.16  |  37  2013-11-30  7405.69  |  37  2017-03-08  1118.76  |  37  2017-04-08  1578.55  |  37  2017-04-20  135045.22
  38  2017-02-27  1187.58  |  38  2017-04-26  7392.74  |  38  2017-02-27  1117.60  |  38  2017-03-09  1576.31  |  38  2017-02-27  135030.14
  39  2017-03-08  1187.03  |  39  2017-01-03  7389.84  |  39  2017-04-17  1116.33  |  39  2017-04-16  1574.19  |  39  2017-04-12  134981.86
  40  2017-04-08  1185.04  |  40  2017-02-21  7376.07  |  40  2017-04-08  1115.42  |  40  2017-04-15  1570.63  |  40  2017-01-05  134130.07
  41  2017-04-17  1179.80  |  41  2017-02-08  7367.02  |  41  2017-02-24  1113.01  |  41  2017-04-14  1561.71  |  41  2017-04-08  133864.42
  42  2017-04-15  1179.34  |  42  2017-02-07  7347.40  |  42  2017-03-09  1111.18  |  42  2017-02-28  1559.68  |  42  2017-04-09  133723.87
  43  2017-04-13  1178.76  |  43  2017-04-21  7327.80  |  43  2017-04-15  1109.67  |  43  2017-04-06  1559.20  |  43  2017-02-26  133575.11
  44  2017-03-09  1178.33  |  44  2017-01-02  7323.36  |  44  2017-04-14  1109.16  |  44  2017-03-10  1552.00  |  44  2017-04-18  133352.74
  45  2017-02-24  1174.77  |  45  2017-03-21  7284.24  |  45  2017-04-13  1107.76  |  45  2017-03-16  1550.31  |  45  2017-04-19  133343.44
  46  2017-04-06  1170.38  |  46  2017-04-11  7260.07  |  46  2017-04-16  1107.42  |  46  2017-03-13  1546.95  |  46  2017-04-07  133205.41
  47  2017-02-26  1167.15  |  47  2017-02-06  7245.30  |  47  2017-03-10  1107.14  |  47  2017-03-11  1546.24  |  47  2017-02-25  132916.76
  48  2017-04-14  1166.19  |  48  2017-04-22  7242.92  |  48  2017-03-16  1103.49  |  48  2017-04-13  1538.44  |  48  2017-03-17  132884.61
  49  2017-04-16  1161.70  |  49  2017-04-25  7240.47  |  49  2017-04-06  1102.05  |  49  2017-04-04  1513.75  |  49  2017-04-17  132349.34
  50  2017-03-11  1160.95  |  50  2017-04-10  7236.06  |  50  2017-02-26  1101.62  |  50  2017-04-03  1500.91  |  50  2017-02-23  132337.14

;

Zechariah has assumed a calm manner of looking at things, in fact, during all the months just observing the fire, he feels less inclined to do anything, and finds refuge in his mind instead. Days pass without anything happening in the Royal Palace of Malla. Zechariah learns that Crichton had some sort of a stealth-coronation, which the GM approved as an Event (without Encounter), and ratified L20 for HM The King Crichton. He reached the highest level, yet will forever be second in seniority to the incumbent Head of the House of rpietila, as long as the (latter) House is extant.

A visitor is announced, and Zechariah is curious upon learning that the only one caring about him is Zenon, the Very Ancient Magus, the Wisest Character in the Kingdom. (Well his presence in CryptoTown is not even announced to anyone - usually you can't expect visitors if you have been away for 15 years and still are.) They meet in the Blue Room.

- Tidings. I did not come to teach you. The Voice had a lot to say to that account, and it was cut rather short due to the lack of, first Wisdom, and then, Love, in the Kingdom. Nevertheless I think you understood the point; and if any more is required, you have the tools inside you to find it.

Also, I did not come to cause a great hubbub. You seem to have grown accustomed to your not-giving-a-fuck-ness, and that is a good state to be in, an enlightened one even... who cares to talk when all has been said and is only waiting to happen in the agreed-upon illusion of perception?

I came to get your permission for starting a Mystery School. The polarisation is soon upon us. I remain steadfast in my understanding that I will depart this world not long after giving the gift of Medicine of Life to you. Only 4 years of grinding remains, and the rest of it is about there as well, thanks to the new facilities in B.22. And the state of the game databases and user interface is in a mess, and you lament that nobody buys the shares, but fail to see the log in your eye - being the one who ultimately is responsible for both the means for hosting the game-world, and the state of the said world.

- Mystery cannot be explained ex cathedra. It must be experienced. It is not part of the 'state of the game-world', for it creates the state of the game-world. You have practiced it, yet you have been asleep, unable to understand what you are doing.
Quote from: Voice
You can create a world, that is a proof that you are about to wake up! And I am here to help you, as you also are here to help the other-selves.
It is about learning to play the game now, no more just creation. It's been too much of a one-man-show, and at times a none-man-show. The Mystery School will institute an easier, more relaxed, more fun, and more effective form of gameplay, and reduce the need to make the hosted game overly complex. All are just facets of the universe of experience, and participation to any facet remains voluntary.

The conversation lasted for quite some time with the wise old Zenon making the learning-to-be-wise middle-aged Zechariah understand the very basics and how to integrate them to the game. When Zenon left, neither had realised that Zechariah never said a word.
;

Zechariah continues in deep meditation after Zenon's departure. The next visitor is a surprise - Zechariah had never seen (nor much heard) about Kipra, as she is a 19-year old girl with no formal qualifications. In his old life of wealth, prestige and pedigree, Zechariah might not have received such a guest at all, but now he was energised and eager to hear what this was about.

Kipra challenges Zechariah to find three ways how all the problems of the world could be solved. It takes some time for Zechariah to find the ways - they are scattered in the old posts in Bitcointalk, and few have the stamina to read rpietila post history in its entirety, much less understand what is said. Finally they are found. Kipra stares at Zechariah with her beautiful blue eyes and asks:

- Why could we not put #2 into practise? Would it not be good if all the people would have infinite money, instead of some having much and others little, yet everyone having a limited quantity that restricts their life and creative power?

"I don't know, sister. That would lead to some serious glitch, if not breaking, of the Matrix, and the guardians of the illusion would need to intervene. I have been there, and it was not fun."

- What are you afraid of, and why? Perhaps you were given the power to change the world, not for fruitless talk about it, but for the actual changing of it. Did the Voice not say 'you never die'?

"To be honest, I am not afraid of death, nor of anything else. I just could not give a fuck."

- -
;

In 9. November, 1663, HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, Most August, Blessed, Cultured and Wise Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2) consumed his usual morning fare, 65 bottles of Distilled Beverages*. That made him sufficiently healthy and happy and also reasonably wise.

Paul sees the marble floors of his tasty Versailles Palace and suddenly questions the validity of the matrix. "Do you think it is air you're breathing?"

- -

And speaking about it**, silver is useful. Unknowing why he does it, he converts 100 kilos of silver.
;

[10:20am] hmc_ wonders if zech owns a merkin?
[10:21am] Marquess_Loaf: wow CK is so educational!
[10:21am] Marquess_Loaf: til what a merkin is
[10:22am] Marquess_Loaf: grizzly gear and garments will get right on those!
[10:22am] hmc_: everyone should know that word : )
[10:26am] Odin joined the chat room.
[10:31am] hmc_: http://itsalmo.st/#curseofthedragon tick-tock Z (and no, I really don't what the effect will be, but last time was a minor one)
[10:54am] Marquess_Loaf: what was the effect last time?
[10:55am] Zechariah: http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=pIw0xVp8MfY#TikTak_Tuuleksi_taivaan_rantaan_sanat
[10:57am] dnaleor joined the chat room.
[11:01am] hmc_: last time was a minor curse wrapped in a expectation--though the curse still had effects after the expectation was reached, so I'm careful to give warning and adequate time as I don't want avoidable outcomes to have unavoidable consequences (though the game has a power outside of any one man's controls and a will outside any man's)
[11:07am] • Zechariah thinks hmc_ CAN speak well but has no under stand in him self.
[11:08am] hmc_: I'm a vessel for which understanding pours forth, not the means for understanding--you only need drink or drown
[11:15am] ChrisPop: Is there a way I can advance to higher levels at this game state? (I'm a baron now)
[11:22am] Zechariah: ChrisPop: Where There Is A Will, - -
[11:22am] hmc_: "Levels 10...13 are minor nobles, and are appointed by peers on their own right." so your fellow players can implore as to your promotion (speaking for myself, I thought you had quit the game until the bo offering).
[11:23am] ChrisPop: I haven't quit the game.
[11:24am] hmc_: I know that now
[11:24am] hmc_: but my point was that your activity was nearer to 0 than it was to 10
[11:26am] ChrisPop: I've been really busy IRL. I hope the CK clans module and features will be implemented soon. Then I will be way more active. Now is not much to do then playing on the market..
[11:26am] hmc_: creating a depository is a good start
[11:28am] ChrisPop: Yeah,this way the game will be "monetized" again and bring excitement to players again.
[11:34am] Odin left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[11:35am] Marquess_Loaf: Zechariah: The quantity of CKG is limited to 1,000,363 units permanently. This limitation dates back to 1418. If CKG gets lost, new may be found to replace the loss.
[11:35am] moneromooo: morning CK
[11:36am] Marquess_Loaf: i believe we have 1,001,188 CKG atm in the world
[11:36am] Marquess_Loaf: this is after moneromooo was kind enough to fix the 24k in spoofed gold
[11:37am] moneromooo: Bah. Half an hour of clicking around. Hate the changelog
[11:42am] hmc_: maybe the dragon will burn all of zech's gold, then we can go find more through quests
[11:42am] tombot left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[11:43am] tombot joined the chat room.
[11:46am] moneromooo: Zechariah: for the record, we took control out of game, your in game stuff doesn't apply until such time we pick you back in, which is contingent on debt repayment. I'd welcome such a development, personally. Others may or may not.
[11:46am] moneromooo: For now, the game changes to clans, maybe suboptimally, but that's just the way things are.
[11:47am] Zechariah: moneromooo: YOU MAY DO ANYTHING YOU PLEASE WITH YOUR FORK. PUBLIC DOMAIN MEANS EVEN moooo *CAN* DO WHAT s/HE WANTS.END
[11:47am] moneromooo: Oh OK. Cool
[11:48am] moneromooo: I see the BO price has gone down a bit, Speed112
[11:48am] Speed112: Lies
[11:49am] moneromooo:
[11:53am] Speed112: "fork"
[11:53am] Speed112: lol
[11:54am] moneromooo: So, as expected, raffle activity dropped like a STO1. SGC008 being finalized...
[11:55am] Speed112: Ah damn I forgot about the challenge and accidentally did one raffle yesterday
[11:55am] hmc_: I win, yeah!
[11:55am] Speed112: I wanted to see how low it could go
[11:55am] moneromooo: ~79
[11:55am] Speed112: Eh that's not bad
[11:55am] Speed112: It's ~1/3rd of the previous minimum lol
[11:55am] Speed112: Did anyone bet that it would reach the target?
[11:56am] moneromooo: I don't think so
[11:56am] hmc_: so I won my money back (not yeah)
[11:56am] moneromooo: Right. 30 no, 0 yes.
[11:57am] Speed112: Hehe
[11:58am] hmc_: !owns e1
[11:58am] ckBot: hmc_: Top Owners of e1:
[11:58am] ckBot: 1. HE PRINCE DRC : 600,000
[11:58am] ckBot: 2. HS-S3 : 400,100
[11:58am] ckBot: 3. J-CORP : 352,510
[11:58am] ckBot: 4. HMC : 200,000
[11:58am] ckBot: 5. LOAF : 147,719
[11:58am] Speed112: is BTC getting ddosed again?
[11:58am] Speed112: BCT*
[11:58am] moneromooo: Might well be. I can't connect to post the results.
[11:59am] Speed112: Busy, try again (504)  The server seems to be overloaded right now. Please try again in a little while.
[11:59am] hmc_: looks likely
[12:00pm] hmc_: coinshop is going full-risto
[12:01pm] hmc_: almost like it is trying to bankrupt itself
[12:01pm] moneromooo: Hmm. Let me guess. PJ *again* said somehting was done while it wasn't ?
[12:01pm] • hmc_ no, that never happens in ck ; P
[12:02pm] moneromooo: Still possible it was an automated thing I guess.
[12:02pm] moneromooo: Not much chance I think though.
[12:02pm] • Zechariah thinks it’s difficult enough to get ODH The Duke of Serbia to do useful stuff, so HE Mooo should quit ordering stupid shit™ to be done.
[12:03pm] moneromooo: At hte moment it's mostly firefighting stuff. I'd rather not have to indeed,
[12:03pm] Zechariah: !give ass-3 1 88 [pass it on]
[12:03pm] wizzardPJ joined the chat room.
[12:03pm] Zechariah: COMMAND RESULTS
[12:03pm] Zechariah: 1 units of ASS-3 given to Mooo 88.
[12:04pm] hmc_: congrats moo on gaining an assitant
[12:04pm] moneromooo: Thanks. All this is worth doing way better than half assed
[12:04pm] • Zechariah wins either with aces, deuces or Jokers anyway.
[12:05pm] • hmc_ Charlie Sheen "winning' ends with aids
[12:07pm] moneromooo: I keep repeating this, but you've got a way out, even though you keep on refusing to use it. Time will heal, maybe.
[12:08pm] moneromooo: I'll post the SGC stuff later then. It's been closed, money back.
[12:08pm] moneromooo: I'll try to think of a good bet about chrispop's depo
[12:08pm] hmc_: Looks like BCT is up
[12:09pm] moneromooo: So it is. Thanks.
[12:10pm] hmc_: I can't see any place to buy burst, so a shame I can't bet irl on its tiny volume getting a boost
[12:11pm] hmc_: or is burst ocean the exchange of burst coin?
[12:12pm] • Zechariah does not want out.
[12:13pm] • Zechariah acknowledges Mooo’s Wisdom, though.
[12:15pm] ChrisPop: You can buy burst from poloniex and you can buy BurstOcean from the burst wallet-integrated asset exchange.
[12:16pm] ChrisPop: After my asset will grow bigger I will try put it on bigger exchanges as well.
[12:17pm] hmc_: gotcha, didn't realize that bo was based off of burst
[12:18pm] wizzardPJ left the chat room. (Quit: My MacBook has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
[12:18pm] hmc_: which coincidentally has a marketcap of $6.66 mil atm
[12:22pm] ChrisPop: The BO CK token does not have any link to the BurstOcean asset I run.
[12:22pm] ChrisPop: Just the name. lol
[12:23pm] mulu joined the chat room.
[12:23pm] Speed112: Advertising
[12:27pm] wizzardPJ joined the chat room.
[12:28pm] ChrisPop: Actually BO is not really BurstOcean so I just took the B from burst and O from ocean and that's it.
[12:31pm] Speed112: BitcoinOcean
[12:33pm] wizzardPJ left the chat room. (Quit: My MacBook has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
;

The Moderator may delete posts based on redundancy, as well as any other reason. No malice intended towards anyone.
;

[12:34pm] HH_Paul: !consume beer 1
[12:34pm] HH_Paul: COMMAND RESULTS
[12:34pm] HH_Paul: You do not have item beer (or sufficient quantity of it).
[12:34pm] HH_Paul: !buy beer 10000 10000
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: COMMAND RESULTS
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: Bought 250 units of beer at 7998 m/unit, for a total of 1999500m. (Ref.: ZtR8qvAJoi),
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: Bought 250 units of beer at 7999 m/unit, for a total of 1999750m. (Ref.: 71YDo7IWr4),
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: Bought 8935 units of beer at 8000 m/unit, for a total of 71480000m. (Ref.: KoDHtxUy0Y),
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: Bought 210 units of beer at 9500 m/unit, for a total of 1995000m. (Ref.: ld3KqPDluA),
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: New bid added for 355 units of beer at a limit price of 10000.
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: !consume beer 1
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: COMMAND RESULTS
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: Incorrect command.
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: The commands available to you are:
[12:35pm] HH_Paul: !give beer 9645 mooo
[12:36pm] HH_Paul: COMMAND RESULTS
[12:36pm] HH_Paul: 9645 units of BEER given to Mooo 88.
[12:36pm] HH_Paul: .end
[12:36pm] wizzardPJ joined the chat room.
[12:36pm] You are now known as Zechariah.
[12:38pm] Marquess_Loaf: uh oh the BEER gonna start flowing
[12:48pm] Speed112: !owns can
[12:48pm] ckBot: Speed112: Top Owners of can:
[12:48pm] ckBot: 1. LOAF : 2,095,007
[12:48pm] ckBot: 2. SADDAM : 1,000,028
[12:48pm] ckBot: 3. ZECHARIAH : 1,000,005
[12:48pm] ckBot: 4. GOIN2MARS : 705,874
[12:48pm] ckBot: 5. LITTLEFLOCK : 515,000
[12:50pm] Speed112: I thought Coinshop was run by Roko
[12:52pm] Marquess_Loaf: some forward thinking christian refugees there in littleflock
[12:52pm] Speed112: Hemp is a wonderful material
[12:54pm] Speed112: Why do all these whales have to consume so much CAN? Now I can't afford to get promoted next week
[12:56pm] Speed112: Is Sir Mooo of Stonehaven controlled by Risto? Hmm
[12:56pm] Speed112: Also I'm pretty sure Kristin is a real person
[12:57pm] Speed112: Who may or may not be meeting with Risto so might as well be controlled by him
[12:57pm] Speed112: poor ckBot
[12:59pm] Speed112: lol
[12:59pm] Zechariah: I GIVE ONE MORE WARNING TO RESTORE ALL MY POWERS; OR WILL CERTAINLY ABANDON THIS FORK AND FIRE PJ. SIGN.
[1:00pm] Speed112: There's also a Paul
[1:00pm] Zechariah: wizzardPJ: ^^
[1:00pm] Speed112: is ^^ supposed to be a cutesy smiley?
[1:00pm] Speed112: Because it should be
[1:00pm] Speed112: I see them as eyes
[1:01pm] Speed112: PJ is not even here and possibly sleeping
[1:01pm] Speed112: So now Zech will be fuming because he's being ignored
[1:02pm] Speed112: I don't want to see CK die but ain't nobody giving water to the mill of thievery
[1:03pm] Speed112: Guess Mr. +++++ is actually +-+--
[1:04pm] Zechariah: Whereas,
[1:04pm] Zechariah: 1. ACCESS DENIED;
[1:04pm] Zechariah: So, therefore:
[1:04pm] Zechariah: 2. Everyone may eat BRE.
[1:04pm] Speed112: I'd rather have cake
[1:11pm] Zechariah left the chat room. (Quit: Elvis has left the building.end)
;***

So, therefore:

101. '- - Elämä jatkuu - -';

102. [Zechariah;Welcomes;Starchildren;Grand Dinner;::Mõisa Peahoone@2017-5-7:18:00:00.00****]*****

Malla mõis, ehitatud 1434-46(etc(xX))
;

103. Summer is Short******;

104. I AM ON THE RUN UNTIL MEET U/W/V.*******

105. Oh ok, the thread is compressed for the time since 2016-11-23. Upon the latest charade involving [sorry fucker; sorry fucker with a sidearm] a few days back, Zechariah (finally) decides that Taika is MAD, and should cease being his greatest fan, and Zechariah will proceed to think about other GIRLs.********

COMAND RESULTS :: The eating/drinking felt Wonderful. I could still eat 200, drink 135 and use 200 units of wisdom this year.
** This time it's not about the definition of 'is', rather that of 'it' itself ["it" (the definition) was not given][emphasis that of editor]
*** [Redacted to remove noise.]
****Please everyone under stand that main will usually be served at mid night (if any).
***** Time this [music] to begin at 08:26:34 (BCT server time) for maximum effect.
****** Time this [music] to begin at 09:30:05 (BCT server time) for maximum effect.
******* Time this [music] to begin at 10:13:24 (BCT server time) for maximum effect.
******** Time this [music] to begin at 11:36:46 (BCT server time) for maximum effect.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
ArticMine
Legendary

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:14:53 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 04:31:01 PM by ArticMine

Deleted recent posts from CryptoKingdom

Yet another exploit in the jewel editor (which should now be disabled) was reverted - a lot of new CKG had been created and sold, then the proceeds gambled on the PGC. This is now all fixed, and is the reason PGC gave some M to Coinshop, Church and Noble Palace, which were the victims of the "fake" gold.

In other news, rpietila has started repaying 1 bitcoin (out of. hmm, 640). A journey of a thousand miles start with a single transasction Smiley

To whom? Is there any rational how settlements of debts are done?

Risto has been advocating that he does have BTC on a public channel, see ##cryptokingdom on freenode. Apparently he is trying to get cash for them.

Adding insult to injury to anyone in debt.

You mean adding insult to injury to anyone holding his debt.

Wow!

It 's really a nice surprise to log into my account and find over 8BTC worth of assets in it!

I always find good news when I come here Smiley

I'v been away for a long time so if anyone could update me on major changes, I'd be very grateful

The thing I noticed is there are no shares anymore?

m is no longer backed by any external currency - it is merely the game currency to buy ingame items.  The CK shares were turned into m.

m3 is backed by XMR
b1 is "supposed to be" backed by BTC
e1 is "supposed to be" backed by EURO

M is also equity in the game itself. The only depository at this point that I can trust at this point to set a price on M is the M3 depository which sets a market price on M in terms of XMR, with M3 valued at 0.01 XMR.

Official Announcement
So, therefore:

1. All debts denominated in non-Markka, will be converted to Markka using volume-weighted Agora averages for the 24 hours following the timestamp of this post, earliest when the time is up.

2. Let everyone live the rest of their life in happiness, and - if this is not reasonable - quit wasting my time, else.

3. 11:36 Peking Duk

Declined.

Settlement of a debt in terms of a token whose market value is being actively manipulated by the debtor cannot possibly be considered settlement of said debt.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890786.msg18788701#msg18788701

Whereas,

Declined.

Settlement of a debt in terms of a token whose market value is being actively manipulated by the debtor cannot possibly be considered settlement of said debt.
;

2. It is possible for an Embassy in :Revalia Old Town C Chapelry to be penetrated without permission by 4 bodies, 2 of whom hissed between their teeth that they are out to kill me, and the other 2 attempting to fulfil the wish of their controllers;

3. When it happened, nobody helped, and I lost access to all the out-of-game financial resources, yours equally as mine, at an equivalent of gunpoint (4 killers against one regular everyday normal motherfucker who usually leaves on a stretcher after the sacred (but ludicrous) thought the Republic of Estonia means business with protecting Embassies enclaved by her territory, realising too late that if you do something crazy enough, such as broker an apartment to 'your friend', pocket a commission, torch it in fire, and take repossession of the apartment (EUR 150 per day with utilities) (almost killing the lawful occupant in the process), you can just get away with it, Embassy or not, keep the prepaid rent, the deposit, and the commission, and - as a sidefuck - pocket the BTC1000...BTC5000 access codes there, in addition to money, currency, physical silver and gold, portable items of great realisation value (and even greater value as talismans, etc), not belonging to them, which is Important=6* in these matters, etc);

Whereas:

The debtor issued 10,000,000 E1 representing additional liabilities of 10,000,000 EUR after by the debtor's own admission the debtor had " lost access to all the out-of-game financial resources, yours equally as mine",  the "Force Majeure" events.

The invocation of Force Majeure is hereby declared invalid, and the following applies with full force:

obfuscation

Please pay your debts as agreed.

Edit: A post was added to the CryptoKingdom scam accusations thread regarding this post deletion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890786.msg18912505#msg18912505

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

I believe we'll all give up on our interest, we'd just like to get paid in bitcoin as in the originial deal you made
We didn't make the deal, you did
We'll even give up on our interest so it's easier for you to pay it back
Just follow the terms you set

No one is going to deposit and invest in a game where the owner doesn't follow his word
B1 must be paid out for the good of Crypto Kingdom

I also deposited around 100$ in bitcoin few days ago, which are now going to be worthless, and as a student, I could of eaten for over a week with that  Sad

FUCKED 1

Everybody gets interest according to promised of course.

Interest in Markka  Angry
You have successfully scammed your investors

R.I.P. Crypto Kingdom

Looking for a signature campaign.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:48:41 PM

Let's eat rather. I'll be back after dinner( and a good night's sleep/etc).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:07:24 PM

How do we eat if you have our bitcoins?

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:43:43 PM

Eating does not cost bitcoins.

Just zoom in here.

I have 0.00000000 bitcoins, and mainly the thief is therefore someone else, but to fuckers his own..

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

Just zoom in here.

I have 0.00000000 bitcoins, and mainly the thief is therefore someone else, but to fuckers his own..

How do I get there without my bitcoins?

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:18:59 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 09:25:01 PM by rpietila

Just zoom in here.

If you are as poor as me (=0.00000000, not ~0.00000000) then let's share - I'll pay you the return ticket. Otherwise FUCK AWAY, JOKER (no not me).

ADD: Or tell me, HOW I CAN ACCESS this value (below) for everyone's benefit (with giving as many fucks about the recipients, and as few about the technicalities as godly possible, ok(?)):

[24% commission paid to the ONE/-s who make it so that ALL the value becomes usable to me without limit, in 48 hours (commission-% declines 0.5% per hour that the value is not usable and poor fuckers think I also AM poor, whereas they only are, so therefore: please receive money from me to end your poverty!)]

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:43:51 PM

ADD: Or tell me, HOW I CAN ACCESS this value (below) for everyone's benefit (with giving as many fucks about the recipients, and as few about the technicalities as godly possible, ok(?)):

It looks like Poloniex now only offers 3 tiers. Looks like you are on the old Level 1 (which allowed for $7k daily withdrawal). Level 2 (which requires a picture of Photo ID, a picture of you holding Photo ID, and all sorts of other info) only would get you to $25k daily withdrawal. They have a higher tier (or so they say) which allows for higher withdrawal limits, but you have to contact support at https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/.

To be honest, I would not try to rush getting access to your money as it would be worse for Poloniex to "freeze" things and then require even more info.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:03:48 AM

I'm thrilled you have decided to pay us our bitcoins!

It's going to take a while to withdraw those funds from Poloniex, you'll have to verify your profile the increase your limit, however, there will still be a limit, I think it's 25 000$ daily but I'm not sure.
Meanwhile, don't let this day pass by, withdraw the 7000$ Smiley
While the limit is active, you can go to Lending and get 0.3% daily for the funds you can't withdraw yet Tongue
It's backed by users account assets Smiley

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:15:06 AM

I'm thrilled you have decided to pay us our bitcoins!

Yeah, as in: I gave 700 BTC to a certain SA for expenses, and when the guy had squandered all, I ended up in debt, unable to even buy it back b/c I still own 51%+ of the Game but others just don't give a fuck about legitimacy, preferring to whine like suckling pigs in Christmas while hindering me from even accessing account. (I never played a real loser before, now cannot even sleep due to fat targets.)

It'd take ~180 minutes to organise the World [unless there are undisclosed problems] if the darkness only would be bound for 1000 years, pp*:

1 Ja minä näin tulevan taivaasta alas enkelin, jolla oli syvyyden avain ja suuret kahleet kädessään.
2 Ja hän otti kiinni lohikäärmeen, sen vanhan käärmeen, joka on perkele ja saatana, ja sitoi hänet tuhanneksi vuodeksi
3 ja heitti hänet syvyyteen ja sulki ja lukitsi sen sinetillä hänen jälkeensä, ettei hän enää kansoja villitsisi, siihen asti kuin ne tuhat vuotta ovat loppuun kuluneet; sen jälkeen hänet pitää päästettämän irti vähäksi aikaa.
4 Ja minä näin valtaistuimia, ja he istuivat niille, ja heille annettiin tuomiovalta; ja minä näin niiden sielut, jotka olivat teloitetut Jeesuksen todistuksen ja Jumalan sanan tähden, ja niiden, jotka eivät olleet kumartaneet petoa eikä sen kuvaa eivätkä ottaneet sen merkkiä otsaansa eikä käteensä; ja he virkosivat eloon ja hallitsivat Kristuksen kanssa tuhannen vuotta.
5 Muut kuolleet eivät vironneet eloon, ennenkuin ne tuhat vuotta olivat loppuun kuluneet. Tämä on ensimmäinen ylösnousemus.
6 Autuas ja pyhä on se, jolla on osa ensimmäisessä ylösnousemuksessa; heihin ei toisella kuolemalla ole valtaa, vaan he tulevat olemaan Jumalan ja Kristuksen pappeja ja hallitsevat hänen kanssaan ne tuhannen vuotta.

Omura

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

Just zoom in here.

If you are as poor as me (=0.00000000, not ~0.00000000) then let's share - I'll pay you the return ticket. Otherwise FUCK AWAY, JOKER (no not me).

[24% commission paid to the ONE/-s who make it so that ALL the value becomes usable to me without limit, in 48 hours (commission-% declines 0.5% per hour that the value is not usable and poor fuckers think I also AM poor, whereas they only are, so therefore: please receive money from me to end your poverty!)]

Do you have twitter? Contact @MickD, he should be able to push the processing of the verification to increase your withdrawal limit within 48hours, especially when you have that much in your account.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

ArticMine
Legendary

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:09:41 AM

Just zoom in here.

Apply for a limit increase from Poloniex something around 100,000 USD - 200,000 USD per day will do the trick. You can try for higher explain the situation. They may request updated identity information and will likely need to do a Skype interview with you. They may ask you to upgrade your security. I  went through this process myself for a 100,000 USD limit.

As for the creditors work out a payment plan and stick to it,  There is also no need to pay outrageous rates of interest. Personally I will apply all the interest on the B1 debt paid to me against the E1 debt at the XBT/EUR rate plus a small credit in your favor to cover slippage.  As for the commission there is no need to pay me for these suggestions if you do use them. If you do pay me I will accept it and apply it first against the B1 principal, then against the B1 interest as an offset against the E1 principal (see above) and finally against the E1 principal.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:13:38 AM

Can someone assess, which of the debts and 'debts' are lawfully/legally mine, in the first place(?) There is no shortage of leeches in here, there, anywhere, IRL and PM Wink

ArticMine
Legendary

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:18:21 AM

Can someone assess, which of the debts and 'debts' are lawfully/legally mine, in the first place(?) There is no shortage of leeches in here, there, anywhere, IRL and PM Wink

I cannot give legal advice. I would recommend you seek professional legal advice for the answer to the above question.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: