Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
UN.Why

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

You spend too much time jumping to conclusions about imaginary demons.  What I think and judging by the evidence it is not hard to assume Unity Ingot is exactly what the developers say it is.

What evidence is there EXACTLY crypto.classroom?

Do you mean the fantastic story with no proof on a website which has NO contact details, and uses the same cookie-cutter website template as 6 other MLM tokens? Like http://legacyingot.com

Try searching for the Unity Ingot white paper. No?  You must be getting your info from the busy social media channels then? There is nothing behind the Unity Ingot token apart from a great story idea on a website. Prove otherwise.

Where is the proof of the Unity Ingot board members experience and background? Why havent any of them posted publicly about UNY, many claim to be experienced internet marketers. There is even supposed to be a dedicated PR person at UNY.  Still nothing. 

The Marketing Director has a youtube channel, no mention of UNY there. No, wait. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdyEm7__7FOOwpo6Q0VwPBg

You will find more information on the Unity Ingot CEO Jeremy T Smith under the name he has used for the last few years,  JACK TOPPER.   Shocked

I would guess the reason they paid for it is because they held a massive amount of the coins. There was a sponsored email sent by Livecoin reassuring investors that everything was happening behind the scenes and then a massive dump the very next day. 6 million I think it was. And the ad slot was for a couple of months not weeks! I bought this right at the start and held and held but with none of the promised updates coming and nothing on social media it just looks crap.

Let's say this isn't a scam to keep crypto.classroom happy - then it's simply one of the worst ico's I've seen! A hidden team with no social presence anywhere shows how little they care for investors.

There's also really no need to call everyone a troll who disagrees with you crypto.classroom - we're all here to discuss these things which is why it's called a forum.

Your guess would be correct Kodhead, considering one person, Troy R James who owns the Affluence Network MLM owns over 98% of UNY.

** Waits for Unity Ingot MLM shills to attack, but offer no actual proof to back UNY.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:21:11 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 07:21:42 PM by crypto.classroom

Exactly yes. it is the Ad slot that is all the proof I need along with the well thought out idea.

When there is that much money behind something it is unlikely to be a joke.  Then of course there is the idea. I would not expect that someone that had the tech knowledge and expertise to spend the time needed to put together this well thought out idea would just drop the coin into ICO and forget it after that.

It seems that not all people who launch coins are going to be businessmen or Social Media hotshots.  On the contrary, the people who brought us this coin are much nerdier than that it seems.  These people behave just like the guys we would imagine would come up with a high faluting idea as Unity Ingot represents.  If they get this right UNY could be the next big coin. Seriously the money invested will be minuscule compared to the returns if it does become that.  At the price to get into this thing and other coins we can spread the risk so if it does not happen I do not have all my eggs in one basket.

We all are here to make money I would expect. Even the Troll scammers and to me they are also proof.   I am used to Trolls in these forums and on the exchanges.  There are differences among them and when you are experienced with them you can see those differences.  There are several Trolls who are here like they are being paid to be here and they are not very good at it.  To me that also supports the idea that UNY is real and that there is more going on behind the scenes that is being let on.  Possibly "Big Players" are involved with this one.  All I am saying is those nasty ass trolls who obviously only came to this forum to troll this coin are a sign..
UN.Why

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

Exactly yes.  it is the Ad slot that is all the proof I need along with the well thought out idea.

When there is that much money behind something it is unlikely to be a joke.  Then of course there is the idea. I would not expect that someone that had the tech knowledge and expertise to spend the time needed to put together this well thought out idea would just drop the coin into ICO and forget it after that.

It seems that not all people who launch coins are going to be businessmen or Social Media hotshots.  On the contrary, the people who brought us this coin are much nerdier than that it seems.  These people behave just like the guys we would imagine would come up with a high faluting idea as Unity Ingot represents.  If they get this right UNY could be the next big coin. Seriously the money invested will be minuscule compared to the returns if it does become that.  At the price to get into this thing and other coins we can spread the risk so if it does not happen I do not have all my eggs in one basket.

We all are here to make money I would expect. Even the Troll scammers and to me they are also proof.   I am used to Trolls in these forums and on the exchanges.  There are differences among them and when you are experienced with them you can see those differences.  There are several Trolls who are here like they are being paid to be here and they are not very good at it.  To me that also supports the idea that UNY is real and that there is more going on behind the scenes that is being let on.  Possibly "Big Players" are involved with this one.  All I am saying is those nasty ass trolls who obviously only came to this forum to troll this coin are a sign..

UNY is no longer sponsored on Livecoin, so there goes that "proof".  Not sure what it proves when you advertise a token anyway, desperation perhaps?  lmao.

How much money behind UNY? What proof do you offer for these claims?  Yes, the IDEA! Thats all it is, marketing blurb on a website with no contact details. What tech knowledge? There is no whitepaper, no smart contract. Nothing but ideas on a website. Where is the proof of ANY technical knowledge??

Funny how it lists at least 10 of the 16 Unity Board members as having extensive digital/internet marketing experience and how much they all bring to the table, quite the opposite of what you claim crypto.classroom.

To be clear:  There was NO Unity Ingot ICO or pre-sale.  UNY was just listed on Livecoin (costs 3btc)  and started trading.

Your suggestion of big players are pure shill fantasy.  Anyone who does more than two minutes genuine research into the background of UNY, the TAN Tokens and the people involved will  quickly discover there is no genuine substance to back these wild claims.
UN.Why

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

*YAWN*

There is/was no UNY ICO. You are purposely perpetuating a lie crypto.classroom!

By paying 3btc (as per livecoin website) in early May, the token was listed ‘under the radar’ and started trading.

Great way to avoid the scrutiny of an actual ICO or pre-sale, with all those pesky questions like wanting to review the white paper, wanting genuine contact information, token roadmap, developers background & experience etc.

Just look at the questions after the Unity Ingot TAN Token was announced here, still all unanswered by Gembul. No wonder people lost interest so quickly when theres no substance behind the token apart from a glossy story on a cookie-cutter MLM website.

Its disappointing you can only resort to personal abuse to back your arguments crypto.classroom.  As I have said before, I am not asking for money, or promoting an MLM token here like you. 

And what makes you think I would get paid for posting, what reasoning have you invented for that? Paranoid much?
With your wild, baseless accusations, please let us all know exactly what you think I am trying to scam, and what YOU think my agenda is. (This will be a laugh!)

Here’s a new word for you:  RESEARCH
The systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.

I have presented only factual information in all my posts, but your only defense has been personal abuse against ANYONE who points out the gaping holes in everything associated with UNY.

I will not lower to your level of unfounded personal attacks, but am happy to correct any info I post which may be in error.  I can only hope you will do the same, as you continue to shill your Unity Ingot MLM token.

PS: I DO care about the truth, how about this on UNY: 

No contact info or email address,
No white paper,
No smart contract,
No ICO details,
No details on bullion holdings,
No press release or media etc,
No social media activity,
No information on mining rigs or hosting (VERIFIABLE proof??),
No activity from board members,
No press release as promised early July after the pump & dump,

NO TIMELINE MILESTONES ACHIEVED AT ALL

ALL THE ‘FAKE TRADING’ IS BEING DONE FROM ONE MAIN ACCOUNT

UNY token owned/launched by The Affluence Network MLM.  (TAN Token)
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:36:02 AM

*YAWN*

There is/was no UNY ICO. You are purposely perpetuating a lie crypto.classroom!

By paying 3btc (as per livecoin website) in early May, the token was listed ‘under the radar’ and started trading.

Great way to avoid the scrutiny of an actual ICO or pre-sale, with all those pesky questions like wanting to review the white paper, wanting genuine contact information, token roadmap, developers background & experience etc.

Just look at the questions after the Unity Ingot TAN Token was announced here, still all unanswered by Gembul. No wonder people lost interest so quickly when theres no substance behind the token apart from a glossy story on a cookie-cutter MLM website.

Its disappointing you can only resort to personal abuse to back your arguments crypto.classroom.  As I have said before, I am not asking for money, or promoting an MLM token here like you. 

And what makes you think I would get paid for posting, what reasoning have you invented for that? Paranoid much?
With your wild, baseless accusations, please let us all know exactly what you think I am trying to scam, and what YOU think my agenda is. (This will be a laugh!)

Here’s a new word for you:  RESEARCH
The systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.

I have presented only factual information in all my posts, but your only defense has been personal abuse against ANYONE who points out the gaping holes in everything associated with UNY.

I will not lower to your level of unfounded personal attacks, but am happy to correct any info I post which may be in error.  I can only hope you will do the same, as you continue to shill your Unity Ingot MLM token.

No white paper,
No smart contract,
No ICO details,
No information on mining rigs or hosting (VERIFIABLE proof??),

Which account is it?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
greathinker78

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:49:07 AM

hey guys i've been reading this post for a while from my research i just don't really see an update on uny had 6000 shares sold them all price has dropped since then one lovecoin it's not even trading it just sit there no social media info since may or june so ill keep watching for sure could be a diamond in the rough or bust now i'm a rookie into this but i'm not dum facts are facts i agree with .why on this not for him but from my own research troll or not facts are facts you google the name uny,unityingot you get old results
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

Well if you guys look for something that could turn into "gold mine" and want to invest let's say 1000 usd and wait a year or two.

I would say definitely BitShares, Stellar Lumens, my favo IOTA, Golem.

This is just to name a few.

It's always good to have a broad crypto investment portfolio.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Abcederian

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:29:09 AM

Got a response to the remark - "Well?" dated 22 July

Unity - Hello GutZ, thank you for your interest in The Ingot Family of Tokens.  How can I be of assistance?

Me - Can you share anything with us? Your last communication was sometime ago. You indicated that there would be some progress. What's going on?

Unity - A lot has happened over the last month and we will be releasing news and announcements very soon.

Translation - Exit pump forthcoming

I should have asked him to reply to UN.Why's allegations.

Such a beautiful idea. Someone should take this and run with it. Maybe buy every miner that Giga - Watt offers  Cool
Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:55:21 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 03:16:54 PM by Gembul

UPDATE ON UNITY INGOT

We believe in the motto which is “less talk, more action”.
In this following update we will touch on what is occurring behind the scenes and we will release the final details upon the completion of each agreement after being reviewed for a final time by our legal representation.

To start, as mentioned in this forum, Unity Ingot (UNY) was once a part of The Affluence Network (TAN). This is a true statement but is no longer related.
In May of this year, UNY and two other token projects were separated from TAN as they were never being used as directly related entities to that project and were only being used initially with the company’s wallet system.

Now, one thing we would like to bring to light in this update is that our original founder has resigned from the token projects and The Affluence Network. We will let him address this in the coming days ahead.
Troy R. James, otherwise known as Troy R. J. Hogg will receive compensation and he will only be required to consult when necessary for the next few months.
His statement and press releases are expected within the next 6 business days. We wish him the best of luck on his health and future endeavors.

Jeremy T. Smith will stay on in the operations of both the token projects and The Affluence Network as CEO and will work closely with the new owners and board of directors.
Jeremy will provide his best efforts to carry on Troy's vision and assist the new board of directors in its further developments.

Although they were both under the same ownership previously, only a few of the people involved with the token projects will be involved with TAN in the future.
These entities should not be considered to be associated with or have any involvement with one another from here forward.
All staff, developers, and associates related to our token developments have been retained by the new ownership and all developments accomplished by Troy and his team is still in progress.

Unity (UNY) has a new board of directors that will be posted on the new version of the website which will be released when the required insurance is in place and all written copy is approved by our attorneys.

These are the developments that token holders should be focused on as we believe we have one of the first blue chip style token projects in development.

HERE IS THE CURRENT NEWS ON OUR DEVELOPMENTS

LARGEST NEWS: UNITYINGOT TO REVERSE TOTAL NUMBER OF TOKENS ISSUED FROM 10BN to 5BN.

1. Unity Ingot (UNY) will reverse our total number of tokens issued from 10BN to 5BN. When running all current numbers from our potential 15% daily mining proceeds into our buy back program we find that with 10BN tokens outstanding would take more than 12 years to acquire the majority of the tokens back and decommission them. By rolling back the token supply to 5BN we find that the program will last 6 to 7 years which is a good time frame for a growth structure token like Unity that our token holders can see a large potential upside.

2. We have added 8 new recognized members to the board of directors that are all based from Wall Street backgrounds and Fortune 50 businesses. We are in the process of purchasing Directors and Officers insurance prior to announcing their official involvement which is in progress.

Currently, the new board is still in negotiations with 4 other Board of Advisors with very well known names in business and in the crypto sector.
The combined knowledge of our board and owners are typically only seen in Blue Chip public entity type businesses and we are sure it is a first for the cryptocurrency space.
The new board members have a long history of corporate governance and compliance and will make sure that UNY is always compliant with current rules and regulations and any new international regulations as the cryptocurrency sector continues to evolve.

3. We are currently in talks with the most recognized names in the crypto mining sector and we are confident we have a clear path to be able to over deliver on the proof of concept and negotiations are almost finalized to be able to aggressively proceed forward to receive all initial mining rigs in a reasonable amount of time and commence mining three primary cryptocurrencies before the year ends.

The acquisition of the operating facilities and miners will have an expense that exceeds $30MM and we have negotiated these finances to proceed forward in advance. The plans to have the 15% growth factor built into the negotiations for more mining rigs with the equipment providers have already been put in place so there is no delay with our proof of concept. More will be released on this in the next couple of weeks.

4. The original founder's concept was to purchase the physical bullion from bullionvault.com to be able to show publicly how much bullion is backing the token at all times from the daily mining proceeds. Strategic relationships within the new Board of Directors has led us to negotiate a deal to purchase and store bullion from a major mining company that is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
We feel confident that a partnership such as this will be achievable and will not only benefit us but also the partnering mining company. We will release further details as a deal gets closer to completion or if we will be proceeding with BullionVault.com.

5. A business plan, executive summary, and white papers are in the works and will be released upon all negotiations being completed so that the numbers and details are 100% accurate before releasing.

6. A new website that will clearly reflect all changes and advancements will be released to include all updated and detailed information as we proceed forward after these agreements are finalized.

7. We have been in negotiations to be added to 3 more major trade exchanges following the release of this information and these details will also be released at that time.

8. We are adding another element that was just approved by the board of adding a proven FX algorithm which was proposed by one of the leading cryptocurrency analysts in the sector to give another solid proven growth factor to the backing of our token. In the last 15 months (Since May 2016) this algorithm has traded the USD against the EU and has successfully seen gains of almost 1000%. Meaning they started with $100,000 in May 2016 and as of the end of July 2017 the amount had grown to $975,000. The team at UNY will apply $100,000 to open this account and add 10% of the daily mining proceeds each week to this account. We will reduce the amount of bullion being purchased from the daily mining proceeds to 40% to offer more diversification that backs our token. We are excited about adding this element to the structure of our token and proof of these claims will also be posted on our new website as soon as it is released.

The concept of the Unity Ingot Token (UNY) and our other entities that will be released upon the completion of all negotiations and developments we feel has the strength and merit to stand with the best in the cryptocurrency sector and we look forward to sharing further details with everyone.

Further information will be released as soon as possible and we feel that we can share our developments within the next 30 days.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:57:20 AM

***   PUBLIC    WARNING   ***

This is a CARBON COPY of how Troy R James and his 'associates' operate!

Well, weve already seen it once with the trumped up Livecoin email announcement & the corresponding massive dump.  (*ouch*)

On the surface, this sounds like a great update, but when you have a closer look, there is no REAL, confirmed information, apart from more vague allusions to 'something' happening.  No actual proof of anything is provided once again, just further plans and ideas designed to keep people 'on the hook' for at least another 30 days.

These EXACT SAME TACTICS have been used by Troy R James (Troy Richard James Hogg) and Jeremy Smith aka Jack Topper multiple times in the past, in their failed internet marketing activities.

I will make further, more detailed comments on this latest Unity Ingot MLM announcement shortly.

Interesting tho that Gembul wouldn't comment on the points raised so far, like:

-snip-

Anyway, we will know in time if they can really deliver this project or not.
So even if they are delaying and keeps on delaying things, it's not the community's loss.
And in time, we will know that they are just full of promises and this will not advance for sure.
cryptotalk

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:10:14 PM

Good to get an update on whats happening with this coin. While I love the idea of this coin, it seems like an ambitious project if it can be pulled off, the information flow hasn't been great. I think its a good idea to reduce the number of tokens issued. Look forward to see who else is involved in the board of directors, hopefully they have the experience to drive this forward quickly. I've always thought that this coin will really start to grow once the mining servers come online, so that's what I want to see happen.
GizmoJac

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:59:33 PM

It is true that we are new here. However we are not new to trading crypto. We have made one other post here, has been a while back, this will probably be our last. We also found out about this coin thru a newsletter. As we trade on many exchanges we receive many letters.

We are not fond of hanging out in places where people show complete ignorance of themselves or others. Looking at this thread today reminds us of a Friday night dance. Where people are dancing and having a good time. Until one person has to much to drink, then causes trouble ruining every ones night.

More about this coin further down into the read. As of right now we would like to help others in the community.

The crypto adventure and how we started years ago.

For you that are new to the crypto industry. Understand that it is a busy industry. There is no such thing as investing today while getting rich tomorrow. With the information we will give you here. You can make a good income trading crypto if you will just take the time to look at different exchanges and the many different aspects of the crypto business. It is a business, treat it as one.

It does not take a lot of money to get started, just follow the simple rules.

1) Never invest money you cannot do without.
2) Always buy low, sell high.
3) Have patience, it is a slow business when getting started.

Sign up for a few exchanges, they are free. Let us explore how to find them. Travel over to https://www.worldcoinindex.com/

Let's take bitcoin for example. Once at world coin index, click on bitcoin. It will take you to this link https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/bitcoin On the right side you will see the markets. Those are also the exchanges. Scroll down to show all and click it. While you are there you will see many different prices the coin is trading for. You never have to pay full price as the market fluctuates daily.

Create an account at a few of the exchanges, we started out with five. Set all security features on your account. Make note of the exchange that have the low price, and the ones that have the high price. You will want accounts at the highest and the lowest.

Once you are ready to buy the coin of your choice. If you want to start fast, go to the exchange with the lowest price to make a purchase. If you want to take your time. Go to the exchange with the lowest price, then place a bid to make the purchase.

Note: To save money while moving from exchange to exchange. You can transfer directly. You do not have to bring the coins back to your wallet, then transfer again. This will save in fees.

Now that you have purchased coins at a low price. You can make a profit by selling them at a high price. There are many ways to do this.

Buying low on one exchange, selling high on another exchange is just one method. You will be able to see those numbers by following the links above.

Another way to make money with the coins is by going to another exchange to sell them. We will use local bitcoins https://localbitcoins.com/ for this illastration.

On local bitcoin you can see many various ways to sell bitcoin for a profit. You can sell the bitcoins while having the buyer pay all of the fees.

Make a search of the site and you will see as in this illastration on how to do this. Once on the site, click on all online offers. Select moneygram from the menu it will take you to this page https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=US&amount=&currency=USD&place_country=US&online_provider=WU&find-offers=Search

Notice the many price differences. Understand that these people will run out of bitcoin and will have no offers for sell until they acquire more. There is more than enough opportunity to make a profit if you will just take the time to explore.

Next look at the price for credit card, from the menu select credit card, it will take you to this page https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=US&amount=&currency=USD&place_country=US&online_provider=CREDITCARD&find-offers=Search

Notice the price difference. Quite a difference in price. Make a mental note of understanding when thinking about these things. Never assume that just because one person is already doing these things. That there is not enough room for you. Remember these people do run out of coins, that is why they have buy limits.

Also while exploring here, click on the buy buttons. You will see the amount of satoshi they are selling. It will surprise you when you look even further into this industry and how money can be made with these coins.

Next, take a look at ebay https://www.ebay.com  You guessed it, just type in bitcoin in the search bar. You will see people selling $30 of bitcoin for twice the price. You can calculate the numbers by using this calculator found here https://www.coindesk.com/calculator/

Once you start to get accustomed to the trading, watching the numbers, you will start to get good with them. It takes a little while to get used to it. The more you trade and learn, you will be able to pick up on them quickly as in other things. Take your time to learn with patience.

When you look at inter trading it is a little different than just placing buy orders. This can be accomplished by playing the trades, then cashing out a percentage of the profits. To play the trades, you are making buy and sell bids on both within the same coin. Some of the exchanges call the buy bid side the wish side.

We never try to make buy or wish offers that are completely low. For example if a coin is trading at $25, we will make the buy/wish bid between $23 to $24. Then place back to sell at a higher number. We will also use what we call the sprinkle method. Placing several offers at many different prices in between. Using this method creates more satoshi, this adds up.

Trying to pick up large profits at once is a time consuming process. Just takes to long and is like investing today then waiting for years to reap the rewards. Making 2-5 per trade many times per day adds up a lot quicker. This is the reason why it pays to be on many different exchanges.

You would want to keep in mind a couple of things when trading. Never remove all of your funds from one coin or exchange. When we first started out, as I remember we invested in bitcoin at about $10. Then when it went to $60 we cashed it all out to buy furniture. That was a mistake. We never were able to buy back at that price again.

In these days we take a little from each exchange then list it for sale. Leaving plenty to run profit from trading. Once you get things built up and familiar with it all, it will come to you quicker. Be careful during the fork and splitting periods. Through the years we have seen a great influx of price at these times. Keep in the back of your mind at all times, what spikes in price real fast will come back down.

It is a good time to sell some coins for a nice profit. Also remember that you will want to hold some coins back for future trading. One thing we never do is start buying during these periods. We will wait for the market to remain stable again. This caught us with our pants down a few years back, we bought to high. Then had to wait to long to recoup the profits. For us a good time to buy is when the price is dropping, this is usually a sign that the price is going to start back up.

Another reason to have accounts on multiple exchanges during the fork or split events. Some of the exchanges close the deposit way to early before the fork, slowing down the trading process. This shuts you down if you need to make a deposit to that exchange for some reason or the other. When starting out it is a good idea to start with the smaller exchanges. One that has a slow amount of trading then move up to the larger exchanges.

Some of the exchanges allow bots, some do not. Like I mentioned earlier, the satoshi adds up. This will also make things look as if one person is constantly trading. Well it is someone constantly trading. It is a bot, the bot just places bids low, then sells high. It all depends on how the owner sets them up. As you can search for trading bots, you will find many different styles to choose from. We do not use them ourselves. We like to have complete control over our financial matters. My wife would have me in the dog house if a bot was to waste money.

Understanding the difference between the blockchain and the ethereum networks is a little more confusing for most people to understand. These are two totally separate systems. When you travel over to WCI here https://www.worldcoinindex.com then click on bitcoin you will get this page https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/bitcoin  Now click on explorer you will get this page here https://blockchain.info/ then click on see more that will bring you to this page here https://blockchain.info/blocks

There you will be able to see all of the blocks running on the blockchain. You can see that the blockchain is running many exchanges, mining pools and so on.

Now lets take a look at the ethereum network. It is totally different in the way it works. Travel back over to WCI https://www.worldcoinindex.com then click on the Omisego coin, again click on explorer you will come to this page https://etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo then click on one of the links, I came to the first one and found this https://etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo?a=0xa0313399856d0351fba145c6664d1b542e90da31

Let us examine this closely, the token holder is this     0xa0313399856d0351fba145c6664d1b542e90da31

Next let us look at the two trades. One is a buy, one is a sell. To the naked eye it would look as if the trades were revolving around the same token holder. That is far from the truth.

TxHash                                                                     Age                            From                                                To                        Quantity    
0xfed73aa9bfec1c3c9c8fd7e37bc8019d70bf34f13ead0e7f0603c2c0a2267153   10 mins ago   0xa0313399856d0351fba145c6664d1b542e90da31   OUT   0x1151314c646ce4e0efd76d1af4760ae66a9fe30f   550   
0x8800fdb380570279b75d9cf0107c04ffcb6a9587b0ddd76a297d93827d79cdcd   20 mins ago   0xf626df832cd36a9ec7a6c56dc4a6c28b30712adb     IN     0xa0313399856d0351fba145c6664d1b542e90da31   550

Inside of the ethereum network, the token holder has all of the coins inside of that exchange until they are removed from that exchange. This will result in a different result when moving from the main exchange where the coins are held to another exchange. Removed meaning transferred to a wallet outside of the exchanges network. It makes perfect sense to make things simpler in design. That is what they did when creating ethereum. This also means that our inter trading as explained above will make it look as if the coins are going in circles with the token holder on every coin we trade utilizing ether. Especially if the coin is only traded on one exchange.

We hope that all of this information will help someone increase their lives. We are the kind of people that like to leave things a little better than we found it. It is never a good idea to make trouble or cause problems in places that would create losses on other peoples investments.

In no way are we giving anyone financial advice, we are just sharing our experiences. It is always good to get advice from the experienced, real people that trade daily, instead of the drunk that wants to ruin peoples nights. With that said we think this coin will be very useful in the future once it gains traction.
Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:39:09 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 03:00:04 PM by Gembul

Original Post by UN.WHY followed by our response.

No white paper,
No smart contract,
No ICO details,
No information on mining rigs or hosting,

UNY is part of the Affluence Network, a MLM scheme.

What is YOUR agenda UN.Why?
It is apparent you have no life as we have read your cheesy blogs and your angry posts that have no strength behind their claims and its obvious no one cares. Your BS rants are falling on deaf ears and your inept ability to find success yourself is obvious. You truly are a troll of the worst kind and you have broken international internet laws several times which you again are too inept to realize. Justice will be served to you soon and we hope you enjoy. Go rant in someone else's yard that wishes to listen. You obviously don't understand cryptocurrencies enough to have posted the things you have and your rants make no sense. The fact that you start an account just to bash something you don't have a true understanding on poses simply as an online terrorist attack or cyber bullying on the original founder of this token and the forum admins will be addressed to this fact today.

UNY is not a part of The Affluence Network nor was it ever. If you read the Affluence Website there is no mention of Unity. TAN was only being used as one of Unity's wallet solutions at the time of development.

You should read the post above, someone has some intelligence about how the Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts operate.

We don't understand why you are on the attack so much but we will help to resolve your issues. This no longer has anything to do with Troy or The Affluence Network.
In response to your repeated requests, it seems you are not as knowledgeable in crypto as you say you are or you can not read. Either way we feel bad that this is what you have to do with your time and life, must be hard.

We will post this for you on our new website.

No white paper,
We have said that this and the business plan is in development and has changed 3 times since the inception of these tokens to accommodate the new business strategy.

No smart contract,
Read the first post in the thread.

No ICO details,
We didn't have an ICO so why would there be ICO details? (Example of lack of knowledge and understanding)

There are no bullion purchases until we start mining as stated everywhere we have posted any details about the token.

This will come when we have finished assembling all details and upon the closing of all contracts and agreements.

We have started our social media posts and will release the important information as we want to release it.

No information on mining rigs or hosting,
This will be released as soon as the last purchase agreements are completed in the next few days and we will release these details as soon as we are ready.

As stated in our release they will be announced upon the completion of our directors and officers insurance and the attorneys have completed their due diligence.

What "pump & dump"? Again, showing you do not know what you're talking about. As far as the delay in our press release, the reason this has not happened is this is when the negotiations between Troy and the new board started and we decided to hold off until there was more significant news and all deals were finalized.

What we are trying to say here is that we are not soliciting our token or even trying to. We stopped the sponsored coin section once we took control and we have not published another broadcast update on Livecoin and won't until all details are wrapped up and done. We are building the foundations to a strong token and business before we try telling the world of what we have. It is pretty obvious if this was a pump and dump that we would be announcing everything we could, advertising everywhere we could, posting in this forum often, doing the cryptocurrency events telling everyone to buy in and we haven't, etc. If you look at our smart contract you will see barely any tokens have been sold and yes a few large buyers did acquire positions which are close associates of ours and they have the right to sell into the market if desired and by their request Troy paid for the published bulletins on Livecoin which was not a pump or dump as the price has stayed steady the entire time. Your lack of understanding or knowledge is harming your hopes of achieving credibility in posting what you have. Build a better understanding and a better case before you start attacking our efforts UN.Why.

More action, less talk. The news and updates will be announced soon and we look forward to your responses then.
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:29:24 AM

Was this project abandoned? Some people are thinking that this project is SCAM, it's quite similar to Zilbercoin, but it was not so successful! Projects that are based on physical gold always end up like this, it's sad.
Neroazzurro

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:39:56 PM

My coins from Livecoin exchange gone. Seems like someone hacked into my account.
redectro

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

This is an interesting concept, the rig investments are a great idea. 10 billion tokens seems a little much but honestly i doubt it'll effect anything drastically. Will keep my eye on the progress of the Unity Ingot though Smiley
gamer455

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:35:34 PM

I sent UNY from c-cex to livecoin but the UNY never showed up.

Transaction: 0x40de7b291203f03e44814e09b4b1f3812b7d207d002bea5686025b7ea1124a7e

Anyone know why?

Thanks!!!
kmtwarrxor

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

Contract 0x1a986f1659e11e2ae7cc6543f307bae5cde1c761 (UnityIngotToken) 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
gamer455

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:12:08 AM

Contract 0x1a986f1659e11e2ae7cc6543f307bae5cde1c761 (UnityIngotToken) 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]

I see that, but why did this happen?
takeyourtime

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

any news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: