Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47925 times)
BuyerGV

Activity: 322
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:39:03 AM

I see the token is traded, but apparently dies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proektura

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Now their site is not available at all.
Developer, when will you start developing a coin?
boypektus

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

It appears that UNY is burning 7B coins (reduced from 10B to 3B) and rebranding as DIG (ticker).

Their new website is also launching in 6 hours --> https://cryptobontix.com/

Good luck!
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

It appears that UNY is burning 7B coins (reduced from 10B to 3B) and rebranding as DIG (ticker).

Their new website is also launching in 6 hours
Good luck!
Just burning tokens and rebranding the DIG was the cause of a valuation of more than 3200¨% in 7 days? It's incredible that this movement in prices, even because, many projects do this and the impact on prices are small! Are there any more interesting things that might come to DIG?
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Some serious lift-off on this one.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

Gmail
Google+
Calendar
Web
more
NEWS REGARDING UNITY INGOT - UNY (sponsored)
L
Livecoin
to me
2 days agoDetails

NEWS ALERT REGARDING UNITY INGOT (UNY) NAME CHANGE AND REDUCTION
Coin circulation cap reduction
News and Information about Cryptobontix, the company behind UNY
We want to bring to your attention that there has been a management and ownership change to the token UnityIngot (UNY) traded on Livecoin.net and announce a name change along with a coin reduction that will occur this upcoming Friday.

UnityIngot (UNY) was initially developed as a token for another business purpose that was to be eventually backed by gold and was formerly operated by a previous management group. Cryptobonix took control of UNY in October of 2017 and has been building off the business plan that was originally set in place for a different purpose.

Initially and currently the token has 10,000,000,000 tokens fully issued. As of this upcoming Wednesday, January 31st the company will be changing the name and reducing the token issuance from 10 Billion to 3 Billion. All current token holders will receive the new token Dignity (DIG) on a 1 for 1 basis, and the UnityIngot will be retired. This will ultimately kick off the company’s plans and reduce the costs associated with our token transfers.

The token exchange will occur on Livecoin.net and starts on February 13th, and ends on February 20th.

We encourage anyone holding UnityIngots in wallets outside of Livecoin.net to transfer your tokens into a Livecoin.net account to receive the swap. Transfers will still be available for token holders outside of the exchange at a later date which will be announced on the company website.

Cryptobontix has appointed a new Board of Directors and has three more tokens to be released which are to be all backed by a dollar amount of bullion. Each token is being registered as a security in the countries that require such registrations and each token acts as a coupon against the bullion held on reserve. The new token, Dignity (DIG), will have a one-dollar USD of gold bullion reserved against each token.

Details about the company, the tokens, the bullion reserves, and the Board can be received by subscribing to the Cryptobontix website. Subscribers will receive the newly completed white papers and news alerts as it happens. There are a series of news announcements to occur after the token swap has ended. Stay Tuned.

Subscribe Here: https://cryptobontix.com

Thank you for reviewing this information.

Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. Livecoin.net is not an investment advisor and does not provide investment advice. Always do your own research and make your own investment decisions. This message is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrencies or securities. Never make investment decisions based on anything Livecoin.net says. This message is meant for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice.

Unsubscribe from advertising letters

Ok so when you reset your countdown at midnight est last night it made a little sense,  like maybe you needed a little more time to get things together or thought end of the work day would be a better time for the release . But had plenty of attention last night.. and today again for the third time you let everyone down . The clock goes to 00.00.00 no site no email no tweet no posts .... the good thing is you have made it very clear that you are mining and are giving details on bullion reserves shortly & uny , soon to be "dig" tokens will act as a coupon for physical gold on a 1 to 1$ usd basis . And clearly your legal advisors have ok'd  that statement.  ?  Soooooooo what's the story now? People have stuck with you on this project for a long time and deserve correspondence
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:34:18 AM

Some serious lift-off on this one.

Yes that was pretty lofty!
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 02:52:21 AM by CryptoTraderGuy

LOL! The countdown timer on their new website keeps resetting back to 22 hours after it reaches 00:00:00:00. Can you say SCAM? By the way, I found this archived Reddit post by someone who stated that Livecoin sent out a sponsored email advertising Unity Ingot (UNY) coins the day before someone dumped 6,000,000 Unity Ingot coins onto the market. Guess what? That's exactly what happened this time around. Livecoin sent out a sponsored email again describing how the UNY coins will undergo a coin burn of 7,000,000,000 coins and the name will be changed to DIG coins. And what happened? The price of UNY skyrocketed again. Can you say pump and dump scam? Yes, I think you can.  Wink

By the way, it makes you wonder if Livecoin is getting a cut of the pump and dump profits.

Oh, did I mention that 1 wallet holds 94% of all the UNY tokens in existence?

If you think UNY is great, wait until you get a load of this new ICO! http://ferrari-ico.io/
danishcheese

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

That's got to be the wallet with coins to be burned , I'm totally annoyed and suspicious After the clock getting reset twice since this last livecoin letter . But fact is the coin is up over 1000% right now from its low of 33sat and off 63 % from last night's high of 1000 sat . It's well owned much much higher as the charts show and there is plenty on the bid for someone to sell into if they have a ton of coin and know it's not going anywhere ........ so I do not think this run is over, and with teather looking suspect if there was ever a time to roll out a hard asset backed coin WITH FULL TRANSPARENCY now would be it . I did think of that when I heard the reduction from 10b to 3b coins .  Pretty close to the same count as teather.  Except as I understand it , our count is 202mill and would grow along with bullion that is backing it ..... if they have purchased some bullion and have rigs up and running as stated this will blow up big time .... but the clock getting reset? Come on ..... I guess all will be forgiven if dev pulls thru and with that livecoin letter if he doesn't he won't get far because those are very clear statements being made .
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

How do you even know this token is actually backed by Bitcoin or gold bullion? Because they say so? Really? There's no way to contact the devs, there's no roadmap and there's no whitepaper, because the website is new and STILL hasn't launched yet because they keep resetting the countdown timer every time it reaches 0. I smell a scam. How much do you want to bet that the countdown timer is going to reset again once it reaches 00:00:00:00? I'll bet you 1,000 crap coins! Are you game?  Grin
danishcheese

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

Well duhhh .... we don't know anything that's why were posting on BCT we know it's backed by bitcoin in that we can see the price in sat ... right now its backed by all the coin on the bid in btc ltc usd just like any other coin . If they are buying bullion & setting up rigs to add stability to it , it will then have much more btc ltc and USD on the bid.... but I don't think that was your point because you know all that & know that what really adds value to a project is the team behind a coin and the utility of it . If the dev has gained the support of his community & shown to be trustworthy.... which this guy either totally fails to grasp or has something he thinks is so unique and inherently valuable with this project that he doesn't need to worry about how shitty this looks " the clock thing"  ...... I don't know ....... but it's true that it's holding a 1000%+ gain still that says something. 

danishcheese

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

And I fully expect to see the clock get reset this afternoon... why wouldn't I ?   I'm watching this because I really like the idea of a hard asset backed token , and one that is operated in a transparent way & set up to grow ... it's a great idea and someone is going to get it right... it's also a much bigger and more complex project when it comes to the legal side of things red tape and what not , so if this is actually what it says it is , dev doesn't need to to anything but roll it out and be transparent about the details and it will shoot up to the top 100 coins within a few days .. if that's this guy , thats why he's not caring about looking like a flake , which he is certainly looking like
danishcheese

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

So what do we think now crypto guy ? Most coins on the bid we have seen in idk forever including yesterday and the day before and still holding its gains ... I think you should sell tho Smiley I mean what's a dollar worth of gold REALLY worth anyways
danishcheese

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

Wow at the moment 23 bitcoin on the bid between 450 & 392!!!! Way way better than anything seen yet ...
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:33:26 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 09:45:59 PM by CryptoTraderGuy

Well duhhh .... we don't know anything that's why were posting on BCT we know it's backed by bitcoin in that we can see the price in sat ... right now its backed by all the coin on the bid in btc ltc usd just like any other coin . If they are buying bullion & setting up rigs to add stability to it , it will then have much more btc ltc and USD on the bid.... but I don't think that was your point because you know all that & know that what really adds value to a project is the team behind a coin and the utility of it . If the dev has gained the support of his community & shown to be trustworthy.... which this guy either totally fails to grasp or has something he thinks is so unique and inherently valuable with this project that he doesn't need to worry about how shitty this looks " the clock thing"  ...... I don't know ....... but it's true that it's holding a 1000%+ gain still that says something.  

Yes, it's holding a 1,000% gain. And, guess what, a 1,000% gain of a worthless scam coin is still worth $0.00 no matter how many coins you have and no matter how high the price goes up. It's like everything I showed you to back up my claim that this is most likely a scam went in one ear and out the other. A true die-hard loyal hodler. You can hope and pray that it turns out not to be a scam all you want, but that's not going to change reality if it is a scam. Good luck with that.

By the way, how do you know the dev isn't purposely resetting the clock in order to make people who just discovered the website think there is a lot of urgency to buy, buy, buy this coin before the website finally "goes live" and the price "goes to the moon"? He could be doing this in order to drive the price up so he and his "team" can make more money off of crypto noobs. Also, you just glazed over the point that I brought up that there's no way to contact these people to ask them about their mining rig setup, their short-term goals for this coin, long-term goals, etc. No way to contact them and ask questions means you are completely in the dark and 100% gambling with your money. You're not minimizing risks based on hard research, because frankly, there's really no way to research this project at this point. Like I said, good luck with that.

Just so you know, I didn't buy any of these tokens. I almost pulled the trigger and bought, but then I did some research on the original team and their history and that made me wary of investing in this project. So, there are no tokens for me to sell.
gsur

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

Check out arbitrade.io. Cryptobontix is the token behind this exchange. Same team.
danishcheese

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:13:34 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 10:43:56 PM by danishcheese

Well duhhh .... we don't know anything that's why were posting on BCT we know it's backed by bitcoin in that we can see the price in sat ... right now its backed by all the coin on the bid in btc ltc usd just like any other coin . If they are buying bullion & setting up rigs to add stability to it , it will then have much more btc ltc and USD on the bid.... but I don't think that was your point because you know all that & know that what really adds value to a project is the team behind a coin and the utility of it . If the dev has gained the support of his community & shown to be trustworthy.... which this guy either totally fails to grasp or has something he thinks is so unique and inherently valuable with this project that he doesn't need to worry about how shitty this looks " the clock thing"  ...... I don't know ....... but it's true that it's holding a 1000%+ gain still that says something.  

Yes, it's holding a 1,000% gain. And, guess what, a 1,000% gain of a worthless scam coin is still worth $0.00 no matter how many coins you have and no matter how high the price goes up. It's like everything I showed you to back up my claim that this is most likely a scam went in one ear and out the other. A true die-hard loyal hodler. You can hope and pray that it turns out not to be a scam all you want, but that's not going to change reality if it is a scam. Good luck with that.

By the way, how do you know the dev isn't purposely resetting the clock in order to make people who just discovered the website think there is a lot of urgency to buy, buy, buy this coin before the website finally "goes live" and the price "goes to the moon"? He could be doing this in order to drive the price up so he and his "team" can make more money off of crypto noobs. Also, you just glazed over the point that I brought up that there's no way to contact these people to ask them about their mining rig setup, their short-term goals for this coin, long-term goals, etc. No way to contact them and ask questions means you are completely in the dark and 100% gambling with your money. You're not minimizing risks based on hard research, because frankly, there's really no way to research this project at this point. Like I said, good luck with that.

Just so you know, I didn't buy any of these tokens. I almost pulled the trigger and bought, but then I did some research on the original team and their history and that made me wary of investing in this project. So, there are no tokens for me to sell.

No way to contact the dev? In one ear and out the other ? You didn't buy ? I bought some at 33 sat lol and a fictitious ghost owns 5% of bit coin.  Do you have his contact info ?? Noobs? Like ones who don't know that no one hangs out on these chat rooms to save people like you seem to be booking yourself as ? Idk what your deal is but you're really passionate about all this either kicking yourself for not buying and wanting it to be a scam or something idk ... but you have no info one way or another but act like you're sure you are right that's about as big as a red flag anyone needs to not listen to anything you have to say ...... tell me more about how crypto teams should make themselves accessible to people like you ... obviously the coin has been down for some time and what if it's all the dev says it is but some idiot hunted him down because they felt scammed before they could make a update??? Come on you're smarter than that... were all smarter than that ... again satoshie owns 5% of bit coin and his contact ? Pls lol....

What coin did you loose out on that has turned you into this altruistic guy trying to warn strangers about suspect activity in crypto ? And why harp on uny out of the 1000 + coins that are possibly not what they say they are Huh

OH OH OH AAAAANNNNNDDDDD 1000%GAIN OF A S**T COIN IS NOT WORTH 0.00 ITS WORTH 10X WHATEVER WAS INVESTED DUHHH ...talk about glazed over geese,  doughnuts anyone ? Ehh this guuuuy
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:36:32 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 02:51:46 AM by CryptoTraderGuy

No way to contact the dev? In one ear and out the other ? You didn't buy ? I bought some at 33 sat lol and a fictitious ghost owns 5% of bit coin.  Do you have his contact info ?? Noobs? Like ones who don't know that no one hangs out on these chat rooms to save people like you seem to be booking yourself as ? Idk what your deal is but you're really passionate about all this either kicking yourself for not buying and wanting it to be a scam or something idk ... but you have no info one way or another but act like you're sure you are right that's about as big as a red flag anyone needs to not listen to anything you have to say ...... tell me more about how crypto teams should make themselves accessible to people like you ... obviously the coin has been down for some time and what if it's all the dev says it is but some idiot hunted him down because they felt scammed before they could make a update??? Come on you're smarter than that... were all smarter than that ... again satoshie owns 5% of bit coin and his contact ? Pls lol....

What coin did you loose out on that has turned you into this altruistic guy trying to warn strangers about suspect activity in crypto ? And why harp on uny out of the 1000 + coins that are possibly not what they say they are Huh

OH OH OH AAAAANNNNNDDDDD 1000%GAIN OF A S**T COIN IS NOT WORTH 0.00 ITS WORTH 10X WHATEVER WAS INVESTED DUHHH ...talk about glazed over geese,  doughnuts anyone ? Ehh this guuuuy

SMART crypto investors (not you, of course) know better than to buy a token when the dev team doesn't even have a live FUNCTIONAL website. Not to mention a roadmap or whitepaper. Even ICOs come with a live functional website instead of just a homepage with a countdown timer that resets every time it reaches 0 and a lame "BIG NEWS COMING! Subscribe here to receive updates" ploy to get your email address (which they probably sell to other crypto scammers because they know how gullible you are and now their buddies can make lots of money off of you, too! YAY!).

I bet you bought some E-Coins and TeraCoins, too, didn't you because they were showing over 1,000% gains. It's called a PUMP AND DUMP, pal! LOL! Two more scam coins where the dev holds 99% of all coins and, therefore, can manipulate the price very easily in order to make a huge profit off of gullible suckers like yourself. Just like how the UNY dev holds 94% of all UNY tokens in one wallet. Oh, wait, you rationalized that away by claiming that that's the wallet where the coin burn will take place, so, I'm sure there's no price manipulation happening at all.  Roll Eyes

Really? REALLY? You use the fact that I can't contact Satoshi Nakamoto in order to ask questions about Bitcoins as your rebuttal? LOL!!! Okay. All I have to do is go to the Bitcoin Foundation website and CONTACT them if I want to ask questions about the project. Plus, I can go to the Bitcoin page on Coin Market Cap and click any of the Reddit posts and start asking questions and the Bitcoin community will give me all the answers I need. You can't even do that with UNY because there is no Reddit! In fact, if you go to Google and type in Unity Ingot Reddit, the first result that comes up is this:

Unity Ingot is (probably) a scam : CryptoCurrency - Reddit

That just happens to be the page I linked to in my first post on here, but I'm sure you reassured your gullible self that there's just NO WAY this could be a scam.

Also, the Unity Ingot Twitter feed on Coin Market Cap only has one single Tweet about their own operation. ONE! The rest of the tweets are about cryptocurrency news in general. What kind of marketing team just tweets about other crypto coins and crypto news but not about their own project? The one tweet that the "new team" did put out is dated January 17, 2018. That's almost a month ago! I guess they're too busy resetting the countdown timer on their website to put out some tweets about why they have to keep resetting the countdown timer on their "website". But, make sure you give them your email address and subscribe to the latest "developments"!  Roll Eyes That reminds me, where's the UNY wallet? Oh, that's right. There isn't one. So, you have to keep all your UNY tokens on the 2 exchanges that actually trade UNY. Wow. What a smart dev team!

I bet you were fooled by one of their "amazing" YouTube videos weren't you? Knowing how gullible you are, this is probably the marketing video that got you to invest in UNY right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZcDi-tKmzQ

Wait a minute! That's YOU playing yourself sitting at the computer isn't it? It all makes sense now! HAHAHA!  Grin
danishcheese

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:50:01 AM

Omfg you're certifiable lol ..... smart crypto investors? I'm probably fooled ? .... dude lots of things suck in the world... it's called trading,  I already made my trade on uny and I already made out , I'm holding free coins at this point and hoping dig tokens work out , what's wrong with you? It's called TRADING  go look at WIC coin its a knock off of iungo and was most pumped on livecoin today , go investigate that one now .... you don't think money can be made off shi* coins or lost big time in bitcoin.... it's all about the truth for you ? Ok Mulder tell me the truth . Why are you so sure about this coin ? Or is it that you need to tell yourself that you were smart by not buying either way because the dev should be doing something diff .... in at 33 out at 900 and holding some free coin on the side lol really your funny
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

All I have got to say and this says a lot...   is that I have made out like nobody`s business on this.  Over a years income I will have in my pocket if I sell half of what have a let the rest ride..

I have never made a years income in a few days before..

whatever risk there may have been is gone..

that is what "smart" investors do.. Cool

and that wiered guy down there you really need to go take a bath cause you stink to high heaven..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: