Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47930 times)
P-UNIT

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

You keep saying that , can you post a screed shot ? Is it 9.4 billion ? Or 94% of the circulating supply? 188million ? Because there seems to be more than 16 million trading on livecoin , there are 4 pairs on live coin and btc pair had like 20m for sale yesterday 16m now ltc has 500,000 eth has 2m usd has 500,000 and it's on another exchange and there are the 110 wallets noted ... so 94% of what how many are in that wallet ?

Yea I'm not sure about the 94% . On coinmarketcap there are 202 million in circulation.  I'm assuming the owners and founders have the rest because there was no ICO.  202m/3billion - owners have 93.3%?
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

Hey everyone, just joined today after finding this thread, now i have to ask is there ONLY 110 UNY token holders in total? this seems pretty low or am i looking in the wrong place? - https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761

Also i do not know why they would not announce the Dev team in the DIG whitepaper? That to me sounds a lil suspect.

Anyway i snagged some at 300 Sats so will see where this coin goes, regardless whether it is a scam coin or not there is still money to be made.

You're not looking in the wrong place. Notice how 1 single wallet holds 94% of all UNY tokens? Yeah. Price manipulation is easy!

It's because there was no ICO.  The founders and owners have 94%.  Because they have the position to manipulate to a dollar, you think they will?

If they can bring it to 1$ add stability to it by offering to exchange it for gold and make 3to 10% on the process of exchanging it for gold " it has to cost something,  ever bought a silver dollar?"  And slowly get the other coins circulating while building up bullion reserves that they can  access as the price of gold climbs , maybe ... the metals exchange I think is the key to this working , there has to be a fee involved because that's how metals work , as long as they can stay within 1-2% of kitco apmex and the like anyone in crypto would surely consider using this token to make their buys .
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

You keep saying that , can you post a screed shot ? Is it 9.4 billion ? Or 94% of the circulating supply? 188million ? Because there seems to be more than 16 million trading on livecoin , there are 4 pairs on live coin and btc pair had like 20m for sale yesterday 16m now ltc has 500,000 eth has 2m usd has 500,000 and it's on another exchange and there are the 110 wallets noted ... so 94% of what how many are in that wallet ?

Yea I'm not sure about the 94% . On coinmarketcap there are 202 million in circulation.  I'm assuming the owners and founders have the rest because there was no ICO.  202m/3billion - owners have 93.3%?

If you're talking about 3 billion minus 202 million and what's left over is the non circulating coin supply , is that right ? And the other 7 billion have already been burnt ? What's the number ? How many coins in this wallet.. if there is a wallet with 94% of the circulating 202mill that is a different story . This shouldn't be hard to figure out
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 05:14:45 PM by P-UNIT

Hey everyone, just joined today after finding this thread, now i have to ask is there ONLY 110 UNY token holders in total? this seems pretty low or am i looking in the wrong place? - https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761

Also i do not know why they would not announce the Dev team in the DIG whitepaper? That to me sounds a lil suspect.

Anyway i snagged some at 300 Sats so will see where this coin goes, regardless whether it is a scam coin or not there is still money to be made.

You're not looking in the wrong place. Notice how 1 single wallet holds 94% of all UNY tokens? Yeah. Price manipulation is easy!

It's because there was no ICO.  The founders and owners have 94%.  Because they have the position to manipulate to a dollar, you think they will?

If they can bring it to 1$ add stability to it by offering to exchange it for gold and make 3to 10% on the process of exchanging it for gold " it has to cost something,  ever bought a silver dollar?"  And slowly get the other coins circulating while building up bullion reserves that they can  access as the price of gold climbs , maybe ... the metals exchange I think is the key to this working , there has to be a fee involved because that's how metals work , as long as they can stay within 1-2% of kitco apmex and the like anyone in crypto would surely consider using this token to make their buys .
The
From my understanding of the november version of the whitepaper.  There is a 15 yr mortgage for gold that is not dug yet where price has been negotiated today or recently.  The weekly payments for the gold will be payed by the proceeds from the mining rigs.  So they calculated potential profit from the mining rigs and the gold mining companies accepted this proof of potential income.  

Edit*
They reported they initiated mining operations in Mid January.  There is definitely risk in investing in this token but also tremendous upside if they actually can make this work. Theoretically,  if the overall crypto market crashes devaluing all the coins to $0 dignity still will be backed by a dollar of gold.  Imagine if these advanced mining rigs exceed expected potential returns?  Overall the crypto market is still down from the correction.  What if they allow tours of the mining facilities? 
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

Yea I'm not sure about the 94% . On coinmarketcap there are 202 million in circulation.  I'm assuming the owners and founders have the rest because there was no ICO.  202m/3billion - owners have 93.3%?

If you're talking about 3 billion minus 202 million and what's left over is the non circulating coin supply , is that right ? And the other 7 billion have already been burnt ? What's the number ? How many coins in this wallet.. if there is a wallet with 94% of the circulating 202mill that is a different story . This shouldn't be hard to figure out

202mill is like 7% of 3 billion .... there are to be 3 billion max and 202 is the circulating supply as of now ... if that is what crypto guy is talking about i just realised how thick he actually is ... I said that was either the coins to be burnt or the NON CIRCULATING coins , OBVIOUSLY
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

It's because there was no ICO.  The founders and owners have 94%.  Because they have the position to manipulate to a dollar, you think they will?

The
From my understanding of the november version of the whitepaper.  There is a 15 yr mortgage for gold that is not dug yet where price has been negotiated today or recently.  The weekly payments for the gold will be payed by the proceeds from the mining rigs.  So they calculated potential profit from the mining rigs and the gold mining companies accepted this proof of potential income.  

LOVE IT , see its actually a good idea and you know what mark twane says a gold mine is crypto guy ? A BIG HOLE IN THE GROUND WITH A LIAR AT THE BOTOM lol
Although these days you don't even need to hang out down there, you can just make deals with crupto kids online to monetize your hole ...... & dont go trying to monetize your hole now , that was a joke
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Just go to this link and look at the first wallet: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761#balances

That person holds 94% of all UNY tokens which is 9,490,297,144.08 UNY tokens. Anyone with that large a share of a token can easily manipulate the price, especially after the supply is reduced from 10 billion to to 3 billion. I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying they can. It's called a whale. Notice that the second wallet holds 4% of all UNY tokens and then everyone else holds less than 1%. This is exactly what the developer of E-Coin did over the last week. He holds 98% of all e-coins so he just sold and bought his own coins a ton of times on the markets which drove the price from $6.23 to $215 in a matter of hours. People started buying up e-coins after the price was already up exponentially and then the dev sold all his e-coins back to himself and the price plummeted and he made a killing while most of the other buyers got creamed. That's how a pump and dump works with some of these coins.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

The

Edit*
They reported they initiated mining operations in Mid January.  There is definitely risk in investing in this token but also tremendous upside if they actually can make this work. Theoretically,  if the overall crypto market crashes devaluing all the coins to $0 dignity still will be backed by a dollar of gold.  Imagine if these advanced mining rigs exceed expected potential returns?  Overall the crypto market is still down from the correction.  What if they allow tours of the mining facilities?  

Yes. The problem is, you don't even know if they even have the mining rigs set up or even plan to set them up, or if they even have physical gold backing the tokens yet. They can just say that to get a bunch of people hyped about this coin who start buying like crazy, which drives the price up and then the guy that holds over 9 billion UNY tokens, or 3 billion DIG tokens after the exchange takes place sells his tokens and makes a killing which drives the price back down to who knows how low, zero? That's the danger of having a whale hold 94% of all the tokens. If there is a greater disbursement among different investors, it's much harder to manipulate the price because all of those people would have to suddenly dump their tokens onto the exchange to drive the price back down. But, with one person holding 94% of all the tokens, he's the only one that has to dump his tokens in order to make out like a bandit which drives the price back down. Then, he can wait a little bit and do it all over again. Go look at the chart for e-coin and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Again, I'm not saying this will happen with UNY or DIG, I'm just saying, with one guy controlling 94% of all the tokens, it could happen.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

Really happy with this coin.   The members of the board are in fact some of the creme of Wall street.  Fortune 50 execs..  I know for a fact their names would not be on this endeavour if it were not something they regard as serious business.  We have a lot of questions of course but these guys obviously don`t even care about us or anybody's opinion about this coin or they would be in here.  What I surmise from all that is after the changeover to DIG and other announcements are made as is referred to on the Crypotobintix site there will be no way to ever get in the coin again for under a dollar.  

Whatever anybody has to say there is going to be some huge money made by those who intelligently ignore the negative crap being thrown in our faces.   Anybody wants to say anything about anything and some idiot thinks he owns this page and we got to go through him before we make our opinions.   He is really a troll of the worst sort (CryptoTraderGuy) and should be banned from this thread as his obvious only intention is to be a thorn in the side of this coin launch for whatever reason.  

It is plain to see the potential.  These are real fortune 50 execs on the whitepaper..

I am in and holding and good luck to all of you because I don`t see a lot of coins coming available to buy in on. People will be holding unless they see some quick bucks from trading and due to the nature of this launch you will have to entice them a bit more than is usual with your Bitcoin if you want in..

Wow. You do realize that it was Wall Street and the big banks that caused the whole financial mess in 2008 right? THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON BITCOIN WAS CREATED! Now, you're saying the members of the Unity Ingot board are Wall Street guys? LOL! Good luck with that, pal. I'm sure they can be trusted. By the way, how would you even know who the board members are? It's nowhere on their website or in their whitepaper? Of course, you're NOT going to provide a link with this information because it doesn't exist. Let me guess... you're going to list random names again, right? LOL. You UNY shills crack me up with your lies and lack of proof. At least I back my claims up with links and tangible proof. What do you have? A website with barely any info and a whitepaper with incorrect dates and no developer OR board member names. HAHAHAHA! That's rich.  Roll Eyes
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

The

Edit*
They reported they initiated mining operations in Mid January.  There is definitely risk in investing in this token but also tremendous upside if they actually can make this work. Theoretically,  if the overall crypto market crashes devaluing all the coins to $0 dignity still will be backed by a dollar of gold.  Imagine if these advanced mining rigs exceed expected potential returns?  Overall the crypto market is still down from the correction.  What if they allow tours of the mining facilities?  

Yes. The problem is, you don't even know if they even have the mining rigs set up or even plan to set them up, or if they even have physical gold backing the tokens yet. They can just say that to get a bunch of people hyped about this coin who start buying like crazy, which drives the price up and then the guy that holds over 9 billion UNY tokens, or 3 billion DIG tokens after the exchange takes place sells his tokens and makes a killing which drives the price back down to who knows how low, zero? That's the danger of having a whale hold 94% of all the tokens. If there is a greater disbursement among different investors, it's much harder to manipulate the price because all of those people would have to suddenly dump their tokens onto the exchange to drive the price back down. But, with one person holding 94% of all the tokens, he's the only one that has to dump his tokens in order to make out like a bandit which drives the price back down. Then, he can wait a little bit and do it all over again. Go look at the chart for e-coin and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Again, I'm not saying this will happen with UNY or DIG, I'm just saying, with one guy controlling 94% of all the tokens, it could happen.

What your saying is definitely possible and if this is a complete scam that's what they'll do.  But if this works they have more incentive to make it work.  They project 9 billion in profits after they buy back all the tokens n 15 years.  And to make this a real possibility is for the price to hit $1.  If they have the position to make it a dollar, wouldn't they?  If it's traded for a dollar and the consumers know that it's backed by a dollar of gold .  the unforseen is do the mining rigs actually have the capability to make the payments for the gold?  Will the crypto market continue to rise?  Advancement in technology thats allows more efficient mining can make the rigs obsolete.  will they constantly tweek their rigs?  how conservatively did they do their math?  Looking forward to getting the answers to these questions!
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

The

Edit*

What your saying is definitely possible and if this is a complete scam that's what they'll do.  But if this works they have more incentive to make it work.  They project 9 billion in profits after they buy back all the tokens n 15 years.  And to make this a real possibility is for the price to hit $1.  If they have the position to make it a dollar, wouldn't they?  If it's traded for a dollar and the consumers know that it's backed by a dollar of gold .  the unforseen is do the mining rigs actually have the capability to make the payments for the gold?  Will the crypto market continue to rise?  Advancement in technology thats allows more efficient mining can make the rigs obsolete.  will they constantly tweek their rigs?  how conservatively did they do their math?  Looking forward to getting the answers to these questions!

I respect you, man. At least you have some questions about this company unlike the other blind shills on here. Good luck.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:18:10 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 09:28:48 PM by crypto.classroom

Really happy with this coin.   The members of the board are in fact some of the creme of Wall street.  Fortune 50 execs..  I know for a fact their names would not be on this endeavour if it were not something they regard as serious business.  We have a lot of questions of course but these guys obviously don`t even care about us or anybody's opinion about this coin or they would be in here.  What I surmise from all that is after the changeover to DIG and other announcements are made as is referred to on the Crypotobintix site there will be no way to ever get in the coin again for under a dollar.  

Whatever anybody has to say there is going to be some huge money made by those who intelligently ignore the negative crap being thrown in our faces.   Anybody wants to say anything about anything and some idiot thinks he owns this page and we got to go through him before we make our opinions. He has parked himself on here and he is determined to rip anything positive apart.  He is really a troll of the worst sort (CryptoTraderGuy) and should be banned from this thread as his obvious only intention is to be a thorn in the side of this coin launch for whatever reason.  

It is plain to see the potential.  These are real fortune 50 execs on the Arbitrade whitepaper..

Leonard Schutzman
Non­Executive Chairman
Len Schutzman joined Arbitrade as Senior Advisor and Non-Executive
Chairman of the Board in July 2017. He retired from PepsiCo in 2011, after
serving as part of the company’s leadership team for more than thirty
years. He served as Senior Vice President & Treasurer of PepsiCo, where he
directed global financing, tax strategies and Mergers & Acquisitions. Len
also held positions as Chief Financial Officer of Pepsi Cola International,
Frito Lay, and Taco Bell.
Mr. Schutzman earned a BA degree in Accounting from Queens College, an
MBA from the University of Rochester, and is a CPA.

Dr. Timothy J. McGarvey
Director

Dr. McGarvey currently runs his own physical and electronic training
operation in London. On the electronic side, he built a cutting-edge
electronic trading platform for futures (with a focus on commodities)
which he calls Agora and he co-develops AI-mediated event-driven, price-
based, and fundamentals-based trading signals. On the physical trading
side, he sets up trades involving crude oil, jet fuel, LPG, ULSD, and marine
fuels primarily and has strategic partners in the USA, Europe, the Middle
East, and Asia and is engaged by Koch Industries in this regard. Previously,
he managed the nuclear operations of a nuclear submarine, was a natural
gas and electricity trader at EGL-UK and worked at Lehman Brothers with a
mortgage portfolio. Dr. McGarvey earned a BS degree in Engineering at the
US Naval Academy, a PhD in Physics at the California Institute of
Technology, and a Masters in Human Psychology and Philosophy of Mind at
the University of Toronto.

John F. MacNeil
Director

Mr. MacNeil is currently Managing Director at ACI Projects, LLC, where he
consults and partners on cross-border business development in
technology and renewable energy industries. He has held senior positions
as Portfolio Manager & Senior Analyst at Schroder Investment
Management North America Inc., Equity Strategist at Salomon Smith
Barney Inc., and Investment Strategist at Paine Webber Inc.
Mr. MacNeil earned a BS degree in Computer Science and Engineering
from the University of Connecticut and an MBA from the Columbia
School of Business.

Daniel F. Sweet
Director

Daniel Sweet has more than a decade of experience as Chief Compliance
Officer and Series 24 Principal responsible for overseeing trading ADR’s
and currencies for major Wall Street firms. During that period, he has held
positions as Managing Director & Principal – Head Equity Trader at BGC
Partners, and Series 24 Principal at both Direct Access Partners and Walter
J. Dowd. He currently serves as an Executive Consultant in the Finance
arena. Mr. Sweet earned a BS degree in finance from the California State
University.

Charles H. Woodworth
Director

Charles Woodworth has spent his entire 45 year career in the Financial
Services sector, as builder of successful enterprises over a broad spectrum
of the industry. Beginning in 1972, Charles built successful businesses for
major firms including a Life TPA (The Fulenwider Organization, Denver,
CO), two national scale branch offices (Smith Barney and Harris Upham,
New York), a general securities subsidiary (Lincoln Trust Securities, Lincoln
Trust Co., Denver, CO), CEO of Trust Company of America, Boulder, CO, two
top producing specialty sales teams (Kidder Peabody & Co. and
Montgomery Securities, and as an investor in and key advisor to two
private equity / merchant banking boutiques, SCG Madison Company, LLC.
and WhitePaper Capital Partners, LLC.
Charles is a graduate of Dartmouth College and attended The National
Law Center at George Washington University and The University of
Colorado Business School.

I am in and holding and good luck to all of you because I don`t see a lot of coins coming available to buy in on. People will be holding unless they see some quick bucks from trading and due to the nature of this launch you will have to entice them a bit more than is usual with your Bitcoin if you want in..

CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

Whatever anybody has to say there is going to be some huge money made by those who intelligently ignore the negative crap being thrown in our faces.   Anybody wants to say anything about anything and some idiot thinks he owns this page and we got to go through him before we make our opinions.   He is really a troll of the worst sort (CryptoTraderGuy) and should be banned from this thread as his obvious only intention is to be a thorn in the side of this coin launch for whatever reason.  

It is plain to see the potential.  These are real fortune 50 execs on the Arbitrade whitepaper..

Leonard Schutzman
Non­Executive Chairman

Dr. Timothy J. McGarvey
Director

John F. MacNeil
Director

School of Business.

Daniel F. Sweet
Director

University.

Charles H. Woodworth
Director

Okay. I stand corrected. Thank you for posting the names of the board. I downloaded the Arbitrade whitepaper myself and I do have some legit questions, and I'm not just trolling here.

I'm curious why the whitepaper says that Len Shutzman worked for PepsiCo for 30 years, but if you go to his Linkedin profile, he shows that he stopped working for them in 1995 and started his own consultancy firm. What's up with that?

Everyone else's bio on the whitepaper seems to match their Linkedin profile.

P-UNIT

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:55:05 PM

Leonard Schutzman
Non­Executive Chairman

Dr. Timothy J. McGarvey
Director

John F. MacNeil
Director

School of Business.

Daniel F. Sweet
Director

University.

Charles H. Woodworth
Director

Okay. I stand corrected. Thank you for posting the names of the board. I downloaded the Arbitrade whitepaper myself and I do have some legit questions, and I'm not just trolling here.

I'm curious why the whitepaper says that Len Shutzman worked for PepsiCo for 30 years, but if you go to his Linkedin profile, he shows that he stopped working for them in 1995 and started his own consultancy firm. What's up with that?

Don't know, maybe he consulted them once he started his own company?  I'm not very concerned with that detail. The thing is a good idea is nothing if there's nobody to execute it.  The team is imperative to the potential success of the token.  Right now there are no announcements of the new board for cryptobontix.  There are strong assumptions that some of the members of arbitrade will sit on the board for cryptobontix.  However it isn't confirmed.  But once it's all confirmed and in writing.  how much do you think a dig token will be by then?
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:13:12 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 11:59:13 PM by crypto.classroom

Leonard Schutzman
Non­Executive Chairman

Dr. Timothy J. McGarvey
Director

John F. MacNeil
Director

School of Business.

Daniel F. Sweet
Director

University.

Charles H. Woodworth
Director

Don't know, maybe he consulted them once he started his own company?  I'm not very concerned with that detail. The thing is a good idea is nothing if there's nobody to execute it.  The team is imperative to the potential success of the token.  Right now there are no announcements of the new board for cryptobontix.  There are strong assumptions that some of the members of arbitrade will sit on the board for cryptobontix.  However it isn't confirmed.  But once it's all confirmed and in writing.  how much do you think a dig token will be by then?

Definitely will be a dollar at least and not a penny lower.  Thing is being that the innate value of this coin cannot go below a dollar since it will be backed by a dollar in gold it is likley to go as high as the markets demand of such a unique prospect.  I expect much higher than  a dollar. Ten at least and maybe 25 dollars a coin is possible depending on the strength of what we have not heard about yet. Having a decentralized exchange along with the coins too could mean a company with a potential in the 10`s of billions in this market that cannot be shut down by governments afraid of the competition..

Cant wait till the coin changeover is through!
cryptobolix

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:36 PM

I've got 2 cents I want to throw into this discussion. First off, yes this is a brand new account. Just because I'm using a brand new account doesn't mean I don't know anything nor does it mean I'm a newb. So let's just get that out of the way now.

This CryptoTraderGuy......it's so apparent to all that he is disgruntled. His agenda is to spread FUD on UNY, DIG, Arbitrade, Crytpobontics, etc. Probably because instead of buying in at $0.0025 or lower he chose to begin a FUD agenda to try to stop this. It's also apparent that CryproTraderGuy has former ties to whomever is running UNY. I'm calling you out onto the red carpet. Why don't you reveal who you are? I know who you are. So do many others. You are pissed off and won't let go of the past, your past. What CryptoTraderGuy is doing is based on a personal vendetta. He wants to see the destruction of certain people and their related projects. What is hilarious to me is that he has absolutely NO IDEA what is really going on.

So go ahead, keep on your FUDing around. You ain't stopping anything. Too bad your ego has gotten in the way of making some great profits off of UNY.

UNY>>DIG is going to the moon.

Just watch what UNY does in the coming weeks along with Arbitrade and Cryptobontix. Get on board now else you too will become a sour grape like CryptoTraderGuy.
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

Really happy with this coin.   The members of the board are in fact some of the creme of Wall street.  Fortune 50 execs..  I know for a fact their names would not be on this endeavour if it were not something they regard as serious business.  We have a lot of questions of course but these guys obviously don`t even care about us or anybody's opinion about this coin or they would be in here.  What I surmise from all that is after the changeover to DIG and other announcements are made as is referred to on the Crypotobintix site there will be no way to ever get in the coin again for under a dollar. 

Whatever anybody has to say there is going to be some huge money made by those who intelligently ignore the negative crap being thrown in our faces.   Anybody wants to say anything about anything and some idiot thinks he owns this page and we got to go through him before we make our opinions.   He is really a troll of the worst sort (CryptoTraderGuy) and should be banned from this thread as his obvious only intention is to be a thorn in the side of this coin launch for whatever reason. 

It is plain to see the potential.  These are real fortune 50 execs on the Arbitrade whitepaper..

Leonard Schutzman
Non­Executive Chairman

Dr. Timothy J. McGarvey
Director

John F. MacNeil
Director

School of Business.

Daniel F. Sweet
Director

University.

Charles H. Woodworth
Director

Don't know, maybe he consulted them once he started his own company?  I'm not very concerned with that detail. The thing is a good idea is nothing if there's nobody to execute it.  The team is imperative to the potential success of the token.  Right now there are no announcements of the new board for cryptobontix.  There are strong assumptions that some of the members of arbitrade will sit on the board for cryptobontix.  However it isn't confirmed.  But once it's all confirmed and in writing.  how much do you think a dig token will be by then?

Definitely will be a dollar at least and not a penny lower.  Thing is being that the innate value of this coin cannot go below a dollar since it will be backed by a dollar in gold it is likley to go as high as the markets demand of such a unique prospect.  I expect much higher than  a dollar. Ten at least and maybe 25 dollars a coin depending on the strength of what we have not heard about yet.

Cant wait till the coin changeover is through!

The reason they cannot disclose anything is due to the legality of the situation. The scope of their project requires countries and regulatory bodies that actually have rules governing them compared to simply starting an ICO. I believe we will get an updated white paper and announcements on the board of supervisors after the coin burn and rebrand which will happen anytime from now to the 20th. The white paper makes it clear that the token value will be backed by the equivalent of $1 gold bullion - but it can be traded higher since they will continuously be purchasing more mining rigs, thus increasing the price exponentially.
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

I will say that CryptoTraderGuy did do a good job digging with the address, but I think that in this unregulated space one needs to look into more than just one variable. You can fool anyone with a fancy white paper and nice looking website.
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I will say that CryptoTraderGuy did do a good job digging with the address, but I think that in this unregulated space one needs to look into more than just one variable. You can fool anyone with a fancy white paper and nice looking website.

Agreed, he is skeptical and has every right to be. There are alot of questions that need to be answered.  But the thing is this idea is phenomenal.  Too good to be true phenomenal.   Yet as I try to stay level headed I have faith because of the potential growth and research.  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!  Invest only what you can afford to lose!!

PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOUR UNY SWAPS TO DIG!
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

I've got 2 cents I want to throw into this discussion. First off, yes this is a brand new account. Just because I'm using a brand new account doesn't mean I don't know anything nor does it mean I'm a newb. So let's just get that out of the way now.

This CryptoTraderGuy......it's so apparent to all that he is disgruntled. His agenda is to spread FUD on UNY, DIG, Arbitrade, Crytpobontics, etc. Probably because instead of buying in at $0.0025 or lower he chose to begin a FUD agenda to try to stop this. It's also apparent that CryproTraderGuy has former ties to whomever is running UNY. I'm calling you out onto the red carpet. Why don't you reveal who you are? I know who you are. So do many others. You are pissed off and won't let go of the past, your past. What CryptoTraderGuy is doing is based on a personal vendetta. He wants to see the destruction of certain people and their related projects. What is hilarious to me is that he has absolutely NO IDEA what is really going on.

So go ahead, keep on your FUDing around. You ain't stopping anything. Too bad your ego has gotten in the way of making some great profits off of UNY.

UNY>>DIG is going to the moon.

Just watch what UNY does in the coming weeks along with Arbitrade and Cryptobontix. Get on board now else you too will become a sour grape like CryptoTraderGuy.

I love how you didn't refute any of the red flags I brought up in my past posts about Cryptobonix in your lame flamer post. Very revealing. Also, when did stating facts become FUD? I guess reality is warped in your mommy's basement where you live. Of course you didn't read my last posts to see if I have any valid points because you're a typical gullible shill who thinks that just because he thinks this coin's price will skyrocket it will. Reality check. For all you kids on here that think this coin is going to hit $25 you obviously know nothing about market cap. Even with a coin reduction down to 3 billion coins, at $25 per coin, the market cap of this coin would have to reach 75 billion. Not quite.

By the way, I have no affiliation with the original team of this crap token. Sorry to break it to you, little buddy, but I have never had any skin in the game when it comes to this token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: