Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 10:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47940 times)
desertpoint82

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Ronnie Moas is backing this and has been an amazing stock picker for the last 20 years. He is in talks with the team too. Maybe don't concentrate on a physical address so much - seems a weird way of assessing viability of a project.
P-UNIT

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

Ronnie Moas is backing this and has been an amazing stock picker for the last 20 years. He is in talks with the team too. Maybe don't concentrate on a physical address so much - seems a weird way of assessing viability of a project.

He's saying UNY might be his best pick in 20 yrs!!  I've been following for a year and can say he has hit massive gains on every pick so far.

PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOUR UNY SWAP TO DIG!
Zerotosixty

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 05:10:23 PM by Zerotosixty

I subscribe to Moas' newsletter -- $600 for a year.  Results have been mixed.  He did recommend UNY -- that's why I'm here trying to find out more -- but he warned that it's very risky.  He certainly did NOT say anything like "best opportunity in 20 years."  Moas also recommended UNY back in July when it was around the #30 coin on coinmarket cap.  The coin crashed after that, its developers left, and nothing happened with it until this new stuff.  Just a week to 10 days ago, it was trading very thinly at one-fifth of one cent.  Anyone who's held UNY from that $.002 has obviously done very well since Moas recommended it.

And BTW, Moas' last two picks were duds.  People who bought Binance Coin and Bread Wallet on his recommendation are underwater on those buys.

(Don't ask me to post excerpts from Moas' newsletter.  Per the subscriber agreement I will not.)
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

I've read the last several pages of this forum and I'm surprised no one has questioned the following:

The White Paper says that until they can earn enough money mining crypto to buy enough physical gold to back each token with $1 worth of gold, they will back the tokens with gold in the ground, by making deals with mining companies that control a sufficient quantity of proven reserves (gold in the ground).  This is ridiculous.

There is only one reason that located underground gold is still underground -- it takes a great deal of money to get it, to mine it.  Sure, there's value to the mining rights of proven gold reserves, but that value is the price of gold minus all mining costs (uncertain until totalled up after mining).  Profit margins are typically slim.  And by the way, many proven reserves will remain underground indefinitely, too costly to mine unless the price of gold increases a bit, or enormously, depending.

Bottom line, taking a lease on proven gold reserves isn't going to get anyone anywhere close to backing hundreds of millions or three billion "UNY" or "DID" tokens at $1 of worth of gold per token.  This will become apparent when the froth subsides and there's a normal state of price discovery.

This is a very interesting point.  Hopefully we will get more detailed information from the updated whitepaper after the swap.  What else do you know about mining precious metals?  Such as silver, platinum and palladium.  Does the same concept apply to these other metals too?  3 additional tokens are supposed to be released backed by these metals after the swap, you think there is a mining advantage with the other metals?  You mention that if the price were to increase it would make more financial sense to mine it.  Any guess on approx. %? a bit to enormous is a big and vague range.

Never mind about gold that's too expensive to mine.  Ramping up from discovery to production typically takes two or three years, and then production usually grows in stages.  Because mining is so expensive and time horizons long, there exist exploration-only companies who sell their interests in finds to production companies.  Such a sale price is probably never more than maybe 5% of what the proven reserves will eventually be worth when unearthed and extracted; still, that 5% will be good money to the explorer and ideally will more than make up for their unsuccessful projects.  (These deals aren't calculated by percentage; I'm just using what might be an end result of all considered factors.)  So... my point was that UNY or DIG cannot honestly state that gold (or platinum, or silver, or any mineral) in the ground represents the price of gold at market.  The White Paper actually says that every DIG token will from the start have $1 worth of gold backing it.  I'm saying that if they're going by proven and probable reserves they've secured, that it's more like 5 cents worth of gold backing each token, because gold in the hand is worth 20x, or 30x (whatever) than gold in the ground.

So what you're basically saying is that there is no way they can guarantee a dollar value of gold if it's in the ground?   Definitely going to be on the look out regarding the details of the overhead to mine the gold.  Just thinking... Is getting this loss exposure insured a possibility?  Is it a possibility for the mining companies to estimate potential operating costs + gold  and provide a loan to be paid in 15 yrs for 3 billions worth?  is cryptobontix calculating the mining overhead into their numbers?  seems to be such a large exposure that the team had to have thought of something right?  Great job picking this up!
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

It really all depends on who the gold miners are , it could be someone like the guys on the tv show gold rush lol or litteraly a owner of a piece of land that has had a assay report done " drilling a bunch of holes and calculating inferred gold resources & I'm sure that's what the skeptics are expecting ... it could also be a top mining company  almost all of which sell future gold that is still in the ground to hedge their income.. many people will offer to buy at a certain time in the future at a certain price and pay now.  They do this because the best mining company's own some of the best gold claims that they have been working for decades with fairly steady amounts taken out of the ground year after year . Those guys have have been watching bitcoin and crypto just like everyone else & if the developers of this token have any connections to that world they could make a deal as described and it would be amazing .... so the question is who is this " mortgage " with ? A fortune 500 miner or the guy with the hole in the ground ?
Zerotosixty

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

The whole "gold in the ground" thing is folly.  The only way to back an asset (DIG) 1 to 1 with a dollar's worth of gold is to have the gold -- period.
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

I think it terrible that people are posting the information given to them by Ronnie, if this is true.  He does this as a paid service,which he deserves the money for the amount of time he spends putting together his information. The guy is a machine and very well trusted.

But whats even worse is that Ronnie gives most of his money to charity.  Dont screw with something that brings so much good karma to the world.  If you are a subscriber, you should feel lucky that there are guys like him around. 

Again I have no idea if any of this is true, but I think its in bad taste if you are spreading rumors like this.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

The whole "gold in the ground" thing is folly.  The only way to back an asset (DIG) 1 to 1 with a dollar's worth of gold is to have the gold -- period.

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #303
It really all depends on who the gold miners are , it could be someone like the guys on the tv show gold rush lol or litteraly a owner of a piece of land that has had a assay report done " drilling a bunch of holes and calculating inferred gold resources & I'm sure that's what the skeptics are expecting ... it could also be a top mining company  almost all of which sell future gold that is still in the ground to hedge their income.. many people will offer to buy at a certain time in the future at a certain price and pay now.  They do this because the best mining company's own some of the best gold claims that they have been working for decades with fairly steady amounts taken out of the ground year after year . Those guys have have been watching bitcoin and crypto just like everyone else & if the developers of this token have any connections to that world they could make a deal as described and it would be amazing .... so the question is who is this " mortgage " with ? A fortune 500 miner or the guy with the hole in the ground ?

If you're in crypto and on wall st and you know people in the mining industry they are saying to you f%%k you were right man , for the price of a fee bulldozers in 2015 I could have bought BTC  and made out better on that than all the extra pay dirt I was able to move with my new equipment.... and the someone says hey how about this,  I'll get you exposure to BTC and the crypto market as a whole and you can help me with a futures contract .... or its the guy with the hole again ... that's what we are waiting to find out . But you would be wrong to say that gold in the ground is not worth anything , THE LARGEST miners all sell good solid futures contracts to lock in sales in case the price of gold falls , 10% of next year's production or more depending on the mine owners view of the future . What if it's a guy who is really worried its going to fall and the dev is locked in at a great price and gold triples in 2019 ? Either way gold in the ground is not worthless do some fact checking

I also have a confession,  I'm not JUST Danish cheese . I'm also cryptotraderguy , I don't know why I do this . I guess I'm just lonely or it could have something to do with my failed career as a ventriloquist.  Thats what my therapist keeps suggesting . Pls if I keep posting to myself help me out just say hey Danish, its cool man everything is ok . But im going to try and stop ... good luck all you little buggers
Zerotosixty

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:41 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 06:06:09 PM by Zerotosixty

I think it terrible that people are posting the information given to them by Ronnie, if this is true.  He does this as a paid service,which he deserves the money for the amount of time he spends putting together his information. The guy is a machine and very well trusted.

But whats even worse is that Ronnie gives most of his money to charity.  Dont screw with something that brings so much good karma to the world.  If you are a subscriber, you should feel lucky that there are guys like him around.  

Again I have no idea if any of this is true, but I think its in bad taste if you are spreading rumors like this.

Moas has NEVER said he gives most of his money to charity.  And get a grip on the sanctity of paid newsletter recommendations.  He released the recommendation Friday.  Now, five days later, it's gotten around, and as with any sort of subscription service, there is nothing wrong with discussing something every single one of his subscribers, including myself, has had ample opportunity to act upon.  This further spreading of the recommendation, by now, is beneficial to anyone who's now bought the recommendation.  That's how these things work.  What bothers me -- a lot -- is all the front running prior to the release of the recommendation.
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

I subscribe to Moas' newsletter -- $600 for a year.  Results have been mixed.  He did recommend UNY -- that's why I'm here trying to find out more -- but he warned that it's very risky.  He certainly did NOT say anything like "best opportunity in 20 years."  Moas also recommended UNY back in July when it was around the #30 coin on coinmarket cap.  The coin crashed after that, its developers left, and nothing happened with it until this new stuff.  Just a week to 10 days ago, it was trading very thinly at one-fifth of one cent.  Anyone who's held UNY from that $.002 has obviously done very well since Moas recommended it.

And BTW, Moas' last two picks were duds.  People who bought Binance Coin and Bread Wallet on his recommendation are underwater on those buys.

(Don't ask me to post excerpts from Moas' newsletter.  Per the subscriber agreement I will not.)

Are you stupid? The entire market experienced a correction and Binance Coin before the correction shot up from $9 to $25. Brd is a very underrated coin in my opinion because of it's utility.
chrismaes

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

now some newsletter guy is the argument why this coin is legit and recordbreaking, hmmm

you know how  this kind of newsletters work?

they recommend something, doesnt matter if it is a crypto or stocks or whatever, and before doing so, they are in, big, at low prices.
due to their subscribers and the rumor spread, ppl buy. result : the chart raises (logically). they can claim "my recommendation was good, it raised loads after i did" but this is happening BECAUSE of this rec and not because of the proof of quality.

i can only encourage anyone to trade/buy/sell based on own analysis and thoughts. newsletter or youtuber or whatever guys who recommend, should be watched and not forgotten, but look at this kind of informations carefully, always.

if i had 100k subscribers and i would recommend ANY random coin with some arguments, ppl would buy and it would raise, just by logics.

the fact that ronnie recommended uny in the past proofs this big time. it raised due to this, but dropped loads after, because it was a bullshit coin.

i still dont see anything behind it, and those things backed by arguments should make alarmbells ring. the things promised for uny are WAY to good (why would they back a token worth 0,002 in the start with 1 dollar each? it makes no sense. they  could have easier created a complete NEW one, instead of using an old token, that already was used for p 'n d / scam.
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

now some newsletter guy is the argument why this coin is legit and recordbreaking, hmmm

you know how  this kind of newsletters work?

they recommend something, doesnt matter if it is a crypto or stocks or whatever, and before doing so, they are in, big, at low prices.
due to their subscribers and the rumor spread, ppl buy. result : the chart raises (logically). they can claim "my recommendation was good, it raised loads after i did" but this is happening BECAUSE of this rec and not because of the proof of quality.

i can only encourage anyone to trade/buy/sell based on own analysis and thoughts. newsletter or youtuber or whatever guys who recommend, should be watched and not forgotten, but look at this kind of informations carefully, always.

if i had 100k subscribers and i would recommend ANY random coin with some arguments, ppl would buy and it would raise, just by logics.

the fact that ronnie recommended uny in the past proofs this big time. it raised due to this, but dropped loads after, because it was a bullshit coin.

i still dont see anything behind it, and those things backed by arguments should make alarmbells ring. the things promised for uny are WAY to good (why would they back a token worth 0,002 in the start with 1 dollar each? it makes no sense. they  could have easier created a complete NEW one, instead of using an old token, that already was used for p 'n d / scam.

Do your research!  Ronnie Moas is the man!
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

I think it terrible that people are posting the information given to them by Ronnie, if this is true.  He does this as a paid service,which he deserves the money for the amount of time he spends putting together his information. The guy is a machine and very well trusted.

But whats even worse is that Ronnie gives most of his money to charity.  Dont screw with something that brings so much good karma to the world.  If you are a subscriber, you should feel lucky that there are guys like him around. 

If you have information and know there's a chance you can make money and help your friends make money too you're not going to share that information?  In my opinion helping others is the best indescribable feeling a person can experience in their life. But lets be real.  There is Risk with this.  Bold promises are being made.  But if they follow through.  The potential is exponential.    If DIG goes to the moon let's follow in Ronnie's footsteps and give some back !!

PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOUR UNY SWAP TO DIG!!
Zerotosixty

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

Are you stupid? The entire market experienced a correction and Binance Coin before the correction shot up from $9 to $25. Brd is a very underrated coin in my opinion because of it's utility.

Where's Binance Coin now, genius?  9.  Pumped on the recommendation then faded.  "Bread is underrated..."   Blah, blah... gone nowhere.  "Stupid"?  What's stupid on a forum like this is name-calling and drawing ignores.  Lighten up, buddy.

To the guy above who said Moas said this is (or could become) his best pick in his 25 year career... my apologies.  I see he did indeed say that on Twitter.  In his newsletter he told subscribers he hasn't yet written up the rest of his report on UNY/DIG, so I'm still wondering why he's so high on it.  Despite his last two picks going nowhere, I can't argue with his history of successful forecasting.  Binance and Bread may turn out to be good holds, and as far as UNY/DIG goes, even though I'm highly skeptical I'll let my smallish bet ride and see what happens.  I'm betting on Ronnie here, not on the info that's been made available about the project -- there's got to be more to this story than presently meets the eye.
MtnJay01

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

Just like everyone else, I'm trying to figure out what is believable and what isn't in regards to the UNY/DIG situation.  I found this recently and think it is a concrete reference:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-group-holdings-inc-partners-with-arbitrade-exchange-inc-in-joint-venture-to-launch-the-worlds-first-prepaid-gift-card-with-cryptocurrency-capability-300583799.html

Plans are one thing and execution is another.  However, an onramp to an exchange that doesn't need bank support along with a commodity-anchored coin makes sense to me for an ecosystem.  If they can execute, this is a big deal and represents a risk/reward ratio I'm comfortable with.

First post so don't beat me up!!  Just trying to contribute. 

P-UNIT

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:04:16 AM

Just like everyone else, I'm trying to figure out what is believable and what isn't in regards to the UNY/DIG situation.  I found this recently and think it is a concrete reference:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-group-holdings-inc-partners-with-arbitrade-exchange-inc-in-joint-venture-to-launch-the-worlds-first-prepaid-gift-card-with-cryptocurrency-capability-300583799.html

Plans are one thing and execution is another.  However, an onramp to an exchange that doesn't need bank support along with a commodity-anchored coin makes sense to me for an ecosystem.  If they can execute, this is a big deal and represents a risk/reward ratio I'm comfortable with.

Yea read that article too!  Noticed that they use the same address as cryptobontix too!  What does that make you think?
MtnJay01

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:36:58 AM

Yea read that article too!  Noticed that they use the same address as cryptobontix too!  What does that make you think?

I know it looks 'fishy' but I'm not really concerned about it.  Corporations are fictional entities that are often required to have a stated address on a Statement of Information.  In many cases, that address is picked for various strategic issues (such as taxation or other financial regulation policies) and doesn't correlate at all to the intended operations.  For example, many companies in California are registered as corporations in Delaware due to the favorable legal case history.  At this stage of the game (very early) I think it's just a placeholder. 

The fact that the 2 addresses are the same makes me think the 2 ventures are being planned coherently...which is a good thing.  That's just my perspective.

P-UNIT

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

Sooo excited for the swap and updates to come!!!

PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOUR UNY SWAP TO DIG!!!
chrismaes

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

It really gripes me how people throw around the word SCAM to make it seem they know something.

I guess they think it makes them look smart.

Does it ever dawn on some of these asshats that perhaps there is no scam?

Perhaps there never was a scam?

Maybe there are real people working hard to make something happen in the background and all ya`ll asshats are just asshats.

Perhaps YOU are a scam?

people using bad language on others that didnt give them a reason for it quite often have bad motives. so what is your motive here, that you cant discuss properly?

i dont care if something makes me look smart or dumb, i am posting my opinion, nothing else. everywhere, everytime. you are yelling and using bad language at me for no reason. as a neutral watcher, i would know which person i would rather believe and which person i would ask myself, why is he/she acting  this way?

to add a little teaching here : a person CANT be scam. a person can be a SCAMMER, or SCUM. maybe you mixed something up there ... and while i am on it, learn to quote ... it aint that hard. maybe focus less on bad wording and more on "how to write and quote in a forum"

Do your research!  Ronnie Moas is the man!

i know ronnie. i never said anything bad about him at all, did i?

but i can tell you a old story from my beginnings of trading (nemax times) and a friend i knew back then (i lost contact several years ago, but thats another story). this guy was a very good news/daytrader and had an own paid "report" as well (i dont know if he called it report, newsletter or whatever anymore, it is so many years ago). and i knew him irl, so we basically spoke man to man. he once told me that his good name in the business and the fact ppl were buying and using his report was the best thing that could ever happend, and with this, he raised his own profit big times. even if he suggested rather mediocre investments (and even the best investor does misstakes here and there or can fall to a bad project), the people paying still followed, jumped the train, pumped the price and the result was quite obvious :

1st, he hardly had bad suggestions. because due to subscribers following, the prices raised (some kind of self-fullfilling prophecy)
2nd, his name got better and better, as most of his suggestions raised
3rd, his profit got maximized too, cause he was able to push the prices with his mix of knowledge and many ppl behind him, buying what he suggested.
4th, if a project or suggestion failed, he was never blamed for it. because a good number of his subscribers (those acting fastest when buying themself at low prices) still made profits, and those who didnt, rather blamed themself then him
5th and last, he called his followers (but not in a "bad" meaning, more with some kind of "love") "my sheep" because they followed him just like sheeps follow their chief.

this is nothing bad at all. just as ronnie, my former friend didnt try to scam anyone or abuse his powers. what he sugested were stocks or trades that he believed in HIMSELF... but for himself, the situation was the best of all. while his followers were still buying and buying, he was out quite often already, and had done a double profit : for selling the informations and for selling the stocks themself.

anyway, time will tell on unity, but one thing mentioned in here was a bit wrong :

someone said that ronnie said this is his best pick in last 20 years. in fact he said "MAY be my best idea in 20 years". additionally he mentioned that, with a 50/50 chance, it might even raise 1000% more till end of feb (later he changed that chance to 60/40 and month to end of march). and this might indeed be possible, but his recommendation is a BIG factor for the raise itself (and it was last time, when uny raised big, as well)
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

It really gripes me how people throw around the word SCAM to make it seem they know something.

I guess they think it makes them look smart.

Does it ever dawn on some of these asshats that perhaps there is no scam?

Perhaps there never was a scam?

Maybe there are real people working hard to make something happen in the background and all ya`ll asshats are just asshats.

Perhaps YOU are a scam?

people using bad language on others that didnt give them a reason for it quite often have bad motives. so what is your motive here, that you cant discuss properly?

i dont care if something makes me look smart or dumb, i am posting my opinion, nothing else. everywhere, everytime. you are yelling and using bad language at me for no reason. as a neutral watcher, i would know which person i would rather believe and which person i would ask myself, why is he/she acting  this way?

to add a little teaching here : a person CANT be scam. a person can be a SCAMMER, or SCUM. maybe you mixed something up there ... and while i am on it, learn to quote ... it aint that hard. maybe focus less on bad wording and more on "how to write and quote in a forum"

Do your research!  Ronnie Moas is the man!

i know ronnie. i never said anything bad about him at all, did i?

but i can tell you a old story from my beginnings of trading (nemax times) and a friend i knew back then (i lost contact several years ago, but thats another story). this guy was a very good news/daytrader and had an own paid "report" as well (i dont know if he called it report, newsletter or whatever anymore, it is so many years ago). and i knew him irl, so we basically spoke man to man. he once told me that his good name in the business and the fact ppl were buying and using his report was the best thing that could ever happend, and with this, he raised his own profit big times. even if he suggested rather mediocre investments (and even the best investor does misstakes here and there or can fall to a bad project), the people paying still followed, jumped the train, pumped the price and the result was quite obvious :

1st, he hardly had bad suggestions. because due to subscribers following, the prices raised (some kind of self-fullfilling prophecy)
2nd, his name got better and better, as most of his suggestions raised
3rd, his profit got maximized too, cause he was able to push the prices with his mix of knowledge and many ppl behind him, buying what he suggested.
4th, if a project or suggestion failed, he was never blamed for it. because a good number of his subscribers (those acting fastest when buying themself at low prices) still made profits, and those who didnt, rather blamed themself then him
5th and last, he called his followers (but not in a "bad" meaning, more with some kind of "love") "my sheep" because they followed him just like sheeps follow their chief.

this is nothing bad at all. just as ronnie, my former friend didnt try to scam anyone or abuse his powers. what he sugested were stocks or trades that he believed in HIMSELF... but for himself, the situation was the best of all. while his followers were still buying and buying, he was out quite often already, and had done a double profit : for selling the informations and for selling the stocks themself.

anyway, time will tell on unity, but one thing mentioned in here was a bit wrong :

someone said that ronnie said this is his best pick in last 20 years. in fact he said "MAY be my best idea in 20 years". additionally he mentioned that, with a 50/50 chance, it might even raise 1000% more till end of feb (later he changed that chance to 60/40 and month to end of march). and this might indeed be possible, but his recommendation is a BIG factor for the raise itself (and it was last time, when uny raised big, as well)

Wow thanks for sharing!  To be honest I'm new to investing in general,  just recently in the last yr have started to grow a passion for crypto. I'm addicted to crypto!  I actually own the domain name imaddictedtocrypto.com.  If there is anyone interested in purchasing it let me know! haha  The experience you shared was insightful I appreciate it because it can only be given by someone that has more experience than me.  I have been fortunate due to ronnie and see financial freedom as a real possibility by investing in crypto.  Can the hype alone make this a DOLLAR?

I'm curious now,how many of us got here because of Ronnie?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: