Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47938 times)
peco_12345

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Algorithms chasing Bitcoins rise and price stability on Livecoin. This is a HODL like no other HODL. No one can gaurantee the future but fundamentals are looking better than they were at 12 cents when the project didn't have a face. 
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

Got on to quote some nonsense but he's already muted when I log in lol.... something about waiting for 1 sat ? Yeah you do that buddy .... coin went from .3 of a penny to 12 cents and has held over half that gain , mostly well above 75% other than a few dips and today .... still we have less than half the tokens up for sale at ANY price than we did pre swap . When the next news is out and ore nam and hnr start trading it will become clear that there just is not much dig for sale ... 202 mill circulating and around 7 mill on live coin sell side ? Less than 5 %   that's what has my attention
danishcheese

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:50:44 AM

It's funny how people talk like they know something ... gold in the ground is worth what the contract is worth . The details of which we are all awaiting . We do know that the miner will be paid weekly in btc and possibly other crypto to be converted to btc .. im wondering if the gold is to be handed over on a weekly basis also , it would make sense that it would be & that would be a very cool weekly update to receive.  I also doubt livecoin will be the biggest exchange DIG will be listed on , if all goes well it will be on all of the good ones .. coins have to start trading someplace & as its been noted this was a project that changed hands and out grew its original team .

And I think that was your low btw..... high will prob be around 900 so pls sell there and FO:)

THIS was not and is not a ICO , either are the other 3 tokens that are set to trade . This  team has repeated they have enough investment interest from private parties to get things going ... not in fundraising mode,  not a ICO
jjseven

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

When is DIG going to be listed on coinmarketcap.com?
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

can anyone please tell me how do we get our DIG tokens? will this happen automatically on livecoin?
danishcheese

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

Homepage
Go to the profile of Cryptobontix
Cryptobontix
Tokens backed by bullion. Catch the latest news on $DIG, $ECHO, $NAM, $ORE and $HNR. Feel free to ask questions!
Feb 26
Cryptobontix Community Update #1

Hi guys, this is Philipp and I’ll be the Social Media Coordinator for Cryptobontix and Arbitrade at the moment. Thanks a lot for your patience over the last months — we’re aware that we need to improve our communication on all levels.

How to stay updated
Please see this approach as a first step in a more transparent direction. To reach you where you are we set up an official Twitter account as well as two Telegram channels

the official Cryptobontix Telegram group
the official Cryptobontix news channel
Feel free to join / follow both of them to catch the latest news. They were also added on the website this morning.

My job is to help Dr. Timothy McGarvey (CIO and Co-Founder of AXenS, trade finance and supply chain management company with April ICO) and the team to share news and new info more frequently across all channels. I will also help to summarize small pieces in articles like this to keep you updated.

First answers from Dr. Timothy McGarvey
I can fully understand that you have a lot of questions and starve to get more input. That’s why I asked the early members of the official Telegram group to send over questions that one of the board members will answer.

Today I’m happy to share the first answers from Dr. Timothy McGarvey, who’s one of the board members of Cryptobontix (the main brand for $DIG, $ECHO, $NAM, $ORE and $HNR) and Arbitrade.

When we will see a proof that you really have Gold Billions backing the Tokens?

The bullion and mining company partners will be revealed before our official launch in approximately 8 weeks (estimated).

What is the correct number of the tokens? I read the number of tokens will be reduced from 10b to 3b the number on etherscan shows 3.504.415.970 in general.

There is only 3BN tokens total for DIG.

In my modest opinion, all of the market (world of crypto) needs is a PROOF, a Certificate from a TRUSTED company, showing that you really have GOLD enough to back the DIG… That’s the major point.

Yes we agree and everything will be revealed once our development and set up is completed which has been in progress for months. We are unlike many other crypto-related assets which have only a white paper or have a white paper and is very early in the development stage. We built everything first.

Any idea of when the DIG token will reflect on Coinmarketcap?

It will be roughly two weeks, but that’s just an estimate.

Any other dates for DIG to keep on mind for upcoming announcements?

We will start doing regular PR commencing this upcoming week.

Please also comment on the Management team: Who is the CEO, CTO and CMO?

That will be released as soon as it can be released. Our team has been built from Wall Street and the companies are being treated as if they were public companies. So information gets released officially when all the i’s are dotted and all the t’s are crossed.

Is there a backup plan for C-CEX exchange UNY Swap? Their UNY wallet has been broken for a long time but “should be fixed next week”. Based on the last 2–4 months scams, silence and inaction of C-CEX, it seems hard to believe? There is no support at all. Deposits and withdrawals may work or not, many of the wallets and broken.

C-CEX has a voucher system which allows moving crypto from one user to any other user, and it works even without the wallet. Maybe a potential swap alternative?

Yes, good idea.

Is there a more secure way of storing tokens. Is there an offline wallet or company that the Dignity team would endorse?

Anyone can use a MyEtherWallet, the new Trezor we are told will be able to hold a lot of different coins and Ledger also works.

That’s it for today. There is more information coming soon that can’t be shared until the lawyers have signed it off. We will also establish a weekly 30min Q&A with Tim in the Telegram group soon.

Thanks a lot so far for your patience and feel free to ask any questions here, on Twitter or Telegram.

Best,
Philipp

P.S. If you like the approach — feel free to follow this medium channel also. Thanks!

BlockchainCryptocurrency
One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?
By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.

Cryptobontix
Tokens backed by bullion. Catch the latest news on $DIG, $ECHO, $NAM, $ORE and $HNR. Feel free to ask questions!

danishcheese

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

From Twitter
Cryptobontix
Cryptobontix
@cryptobontix
·
19h
Update: Arbitrade and Cryptobonix Engage Global Law Firm HFW.

The firm will help structure and negotiate an agreement enabling the companies to back Cryptobonix tokens with gold and other precious metals.
Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

Homepage
Cryptobontix
Feb 26

Hi guys, this is Philipp and I’ll be the Social Media Coordinator for Cryptobontix and Arbitrade at the moment. Thanks a lot for your patience over the last months — we’re aware that we need to improve our communication on all levels.

How to stay updated
Please see this approach as a first step in a more transparent direction. To reach you where you are we set up an official Twitter account as well as two Telegram channels

Feel free to join / follow both of them to catch the latest news. They were also added on the website this morning.

My job is to help Dr. Timothy McGarvey (CIO and Co-Founder of AXenS, trade finance and supply chain management company with April ICO) and the team to share news and new info more frequently across all channels. I will also help to summarize small pieces in articles like this to keep you updated.

I can fully understand that you have a lot of questions and starve to get more input. That’s why I asked the early members of the official Telegram group to send over questions that one of the board members will answer.

Today I’m happy to share the first answers from Dr. Timothy McGarvey, who’s one of the board members of Cryptobontix (the main brand for $DIG, $ECHO, $NAM, $ORE and $HNR) and Arbitrade.

The bullion and mining company partners will be revealed before our official launch in approximately 8 weeks (estimated).

What is the correct number of the tokens? I read the number of tokens will be reduced from 10b to 3b the number on etherscan shows 3.504.415.970 in general.

In my modest opinion, all of the market (world of crypto) needs is a PROOF, a Certificate from a TRUSTED company, showing that you really have GOLD enough to back the DIG… That’s the major point.

Yes we agree and everything will be revealed once our development and set up is completed which has been in progress for months. We are unlike many other crypto-related assets which have only a white paper or have a white paper and is very early in the development stage. We built everything first.

That will be released as soon as it can be released. Our team has been built from Wall Street and the companies are being treated as if they were public companies. So information gets released officially when all the i’s are dotted and all the t’s are crossed.

Is there a backup plan for C-CEX exchange UNY Swap? Their UNY wallet has been broken for a long time but “should be fixed next week”. Based on the last 2–4 months scams, silence and inaction of C-CEX, it seems hard to believe? There is no support at all. Deposits and withdrawals may work or not, many of the wallets and broken.

C-CEX has a voucher system which allows moving crypto from one user to any other user, and it works even without the wallet. Maybe a potential swap alternative?

Yes, good idea.

Is there a more secure way of storing tokens. Is there an offline wallet or company that the Dignity team would endorse?

Anyone can use a MyEtherWallet, the new Trezor we are told will be able to hold a lot of different coins and Ledger also works.

That’s it for today. There is more information coming soon that can’t be shared until the lawyers have signed it off. We will also establish a weekly 30min Q&A with Tim in the Telegram group soon.

Thanks a lot so far for your patience and feel free to ask any questions here, on Twitter or Telegram.

Best,
Philipp

P.S. If you like the approach — feel free to follow this medium channel also. Thanks!

BlockchainCryptocurrency

Cryptobontix

So we will use the voucher codes for the swap ? It's really a good idea
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Yes, good idea.

Best,
Philipp

Please concentrate on solving the issue with the C-CEX. The idea with the vouchers is excellent.
Many interested members of your community are waiting for the solution of this issue.
danishcheese

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:07:10 AM

Homepage
Cryptobontix
Feb 26

How to stay updated

Yes, good idea.

Best,
Philipp

BlockchainCryptocurrency

Cryptobontix

So we will use the voucher codes for the swap ? It's really a good idea

I guess they are considering that an option .... crazy how 2 good pieces of news are out and all the trolls are no place to be found ....
Crypto guy ! Can you google st view all 18 locations of HFW law offices ?  Or any address that sounds or looks kinda like their addresses ? Great thanks
danishcheese

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

It's funny how people talk like they know something ... gold in the ground is worth what the contract is worth . The details of which we are all awaiting . We do know that the miner will be paid weekly in btc and possibly other crypto to be converted to btc .. im wondering if the gold is to be handed over on a weekly basis also , it would make sense that it would be & that would be a very cool weekly update to receive.  I also doubt livecoin will be the biggest exchange DIG will be listed on , if all goes well it will be on all of the good ones .. coins have to start trading someplace & as its been noted this was a project that changed hands and out grew its original team .

And I think that was your low btw..... high will prob be around 900 so pls sell there and FO:)

THIS was not and is not a ICO , either are the other 3 tokens that are set to trade . This  team has repeated they have enough investment interest from private parties to get things going ... not in fundraising mode,  not a ICO

Gold in the ground is worth as much as fish in the sea buddy - don't kid yourself.
Can it be listed on other exchanges? Yes, of course! But again, until it is listed in others...
"And I think that was your low btw" - sure it could be, and if so, I'll be wrong and I'll have missed out...
"THIS was not and is not a ICO" - Exactly. And neither is it mineable. Which means that someone is sitting on 2.8b DIGs which they can sell when price is good? See how that is not a positive argument for DIG? Have seen coins lose adoption overnight because news came out that there was a pre-mine/biased airdrop. Well, DIGs "pre-mine" / "air-drop" is 2.8billion our of 3 billion. This is a problem.

Wow how idiotic,  so the world's largest miners don't sell future contracts at locked in prices ? No wait they do ... And same with fish if I could lock in a deal to supply 1000s of grocers with fish from Nippon Suisan Kaisha that contract would be worthless because the fish is still in the sea ? Nope thats stupid ..... so kinda exactly like your comment ....... its all about who that contract is with &  my guess is that it is with a miner who's name and track record will add to the project ...... how many gold miners are out there right now that don't wish they had put a little into mining bitcoin ? Or had some exposure to it ? Don't think it would be that hard to find a good one who would take a offer like this honestly

AND , Calling the existing tokens that are not in circulation  premine , right after saying the coin is not mineable is either just your poor understanding or intended to mislead  and discourage
jjseven

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Can someone please tell me what "HFW" is an abbreviation for so I can look up the exact law office? Thanks.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

Wow how idiotic,  so the world's largest miners don't sell future contracts at locked in prices ? No wait they do ... And same with fish if I could lock in a deal to supply 1000s of grocers with fish from Nippon Suisan Kaisha that contract would be worthless because the fish is still in the sea ? Nope thats stupid ..... so kinda exactly like your comment ....... its all about who that contract is with &  my guess is that it is with a miner who's name and track record will add to the project ...... how many gold miners are out there right now that don't wish they had put a little into mining bitcoin ? Or had some exposure to it ? Don't think it would be that hard to find a good one who would take a offer like this honestly

AND , Calling the existing tokens that are not in circulation  premine , right after saying the coin is not mineable is either just your poor understanding or intended to mislead  and discourage

Also, to be honest - arguments like yours are putting cryptobontix and its products in a bad position (unnecessarily). Most of us skeptics just need straight forward, objectively verifiable answers + transparency. When you stretch facts, make assumptions and (honestly) shill, you do a disservice to to cryptobontix and its team. You make skeptics like myself feel less trustful and keep distance. Why not allow readers in this forum to be informed of facts as they come? It's fine if cryptobontix is planning to mine Gold 1, 2 years down the line (as per their roadmap) BUT that means at this very moment, DIG is not backed by gold - and it won't be when a contract to mine gold is signed (even though such a contract would be a huge step in the right direction).

You are not even believable... Obviously here to troll and for no other reason.  

Time to click the ignore button for me on saliljnr
danishcheese

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

OK YESTERDAY MARKED ONE WEEK SINCE THE NEW COINS WERE SAID TO START TRADING , right ? They are listed on livecoin , buy orders are there also , so what's the story with that?

Good day everyone, as you know I am the admin for Cryptobontix and the UNY/DIG token along with the others.

We have worked tirelessly with Livecoin since early in the morning hours.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes with them and our development teams.
They have informed us that they need to rest and will be back online at 10 AM (GMT+3) and will finish the swap and allow trading again.

Here is their official announcement.
https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

We would also like to mention that after months of no communication from C-CEX that they finally responded last night and we are awaiting their second response to our questions now.

There will be an official token swap website that is being set up so anyone that missed the Livecoin swap can send in their UNY tokens to get swapped for DIG.
We will make sure we fix the contract in C-CEX so those of you that have the tokens there can also do the swap provided they still continue to work with us.
This will be done as quickly as we possibly can do it.

There will be NO ICO for DIG, NAM, ORE (formly Life), or HON. The only way to acquire them is through our partnering exchanges from one of the funds, family or friends that originally purchased them from us.

News on the company's new board, white papers, bounty program, ownership, plans, domicile, mining facilities, mining rigs, bullion, Arbitrade, etc will be released over the next 15 business days with the grand media announcement being made in the partnering country with major speakers, largest media coverage the first or second week of April where we will release the largest news of all. More on this later.

Reciprocation(ECHO) is a different beast all together that will commence with an IBO (Initial Bounty Offering) for 75% of the tokens which will then follow with a 25% ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
The IBO will work on an automated website with referral links. Anyone that signs up to the Reciprocation website will receive 0.5 ECHO once all your KYC/AML data has been added and approved.
Once approved you will have access to the back end members area which will provide you with a referral link. When someone joins the ECHO IBO using your link they too receive 0.5 ECHO and you will receive 0.25 ECHO.
This will run until the 75% of the tokens have been given out, then the ICO will kick in. 100% of the tokens will be given away and sold. This way we have genuinely created the first truly decentralized token that no one party will hold a major controlling block.
This token is also backed by mining but instead of bullion it will HODL various crypto by a well know U.S. based miner. 25% of daily mined proceeds will be used to purchase more mining rigs and bring them online as quickly as possible.
This token will start with 250 mining rigs and has already purchased them of which we have received delivery of 90 so far.
This is a token you WILL WANT TO HODL as it goes up in value based on alt coin reserves and exponential growth from acquiring more miners daily.
The last ones are expected to be delivered early April which are 50x DragonMint 16T miners from Halong Mining. The other miners we will be using for ECHO are Antminers A3, L3, D3(not many), S9, V9, Innosilicon A4+, and various configured Etheruem rigs.
This has never been done to date and we will be hosting an open house at our mining facilities for the media in the very near future. This will be accompanied by live video feeds and YouTube videos.

We have purchased a Lamborghini Urus as the Grand Prize to the ECHO Initial Bounty Offering Contest and we will be giving away 200 ETH for the top 100 people that have the most referrals.
It's an official RACE to the FINISH!
First come, first served. When they are gone, the IBO is over.
More information about this IBO launch will also come next week.

All new links on the forum will be created for all of this along with Reddit, Telegram, Medium, Facebook, Twitter. The new website will also be launched very soon.

What we are doing has not been successfully fulfilled to date and we are happy to say we have successfully achieved it all!

We hope you have an amazing day.

More information coming soon.
danishcheese

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:34:37 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 10:23:27 PM by danishcheese

AND , Calling the existing tokens that are not in circulation  premine , right after saying the coin is not mineable is either just your poor understanding or intended to mislead  and discourage

Future contract? Really? So contracts can't be voided then? Sure, so DIG is backed by "future" gold bullions? Let them state this in their marketing and see how far DIG will go  Grin. A gold backed currency requires real gold locked away - not futures. A $ backed currency needs $$ locked away (banked), and audited by a reputable firm. So it terms of backing currency - yes, unmined gold is worth as much as fish in the sea.
Also there is a reason I put premine in quotes ("pre-mine" / "air-drop") - so it seems to me you either have poor understanding of English or intend to mislead Smiley

Anybody reading this and wondering about it google and learn about gold mining , also read the news at cryptobontix ... I'll say it again . There is no premine in this coin it is not mineable,  it wasn't a ICO . Project has private investment 3 more coins to come and a exchange to come ...

And they DID "state that " on their site , not marketing but call it what you want . That is WHY it came up over 3000%  dim wit .... And mind you , has held much of that gain.  In my opinion the only reason its down last few days is because new tokens were supposed to be out by now.
peco_12345

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

I don't understand what the problem is, there are other reputable companies that engage in the same business. This company is just the first to monetize by utilizing the convenient and global accessibility of crypto-currency as the underlying security. Its a reasonable proposition.

I think I first heard of the company below when the CEO was interviewed on Joe Rogans Podcast. Now that I think about it I remember him talking about a debit card that could be utilized for everyday transactions from the Gold that you own, Arbitrade is also working on the utilization of gift and debit cards into their platform.

https://www.goldmoney.com/holding-overview

danishcheese

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:08:15 PM

I don't understand what the problem is, there are other reputable companies that engage in the same business. This company is just the first to monetize by utilizing the convenient and global accessibility of crypto-currency as the underlying security. Its a reasonable proposition.

I think I first heard of the company below when the CEO was interviewed on Joe Rogans Podcast. Now that I think about it I remember him talking about a debit card that could be utilized for everyday transactions from the Gold that you own, Arbitrade is also working on the utilization of gift and debit cards into their platform.

https://www.goldmoney.com/holding-overview

Exactly , the poster I was responding to has popped up bashing and then bashfully playing the interested skeptic that just wants to warn people of the obvious pitfalls in investing while also repeating half truths of other posters and anything in a negative way .... fact is , this plan is not only well liked in crypto world,  it's something that people have wanted to accomplish for  long long time & its only now with blockchain & smart contracts that it's really possible . There are some questions un answered & it is crypto but the guy is just bashing ....

Obviously someone is holding enough to play with the price a bit and at the same time buying more so I would expect to see some blatant attempts at making the project look suspect ..... And what's HFW stand for lol ... just google HFW law and you will get it , that's them .. 18 offices around the globe

I like the peco 12345 too , cheers on that
danishcheese

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

Future contract? Really? So contracts can't be voided then? Sure, so DIG is backed by "future" gold bullions? Let them state this in their marketing and see how far DIG will go  Grin. A gold backed currency requires real gold locked away - not futures. A $ backed currency needs $$ locked away (banked), and audited by a reputable firm. So it terms of backing currency - yes, unmined gold is worth as much as fish in the sea.
Also there is a reason I put premine in quotes ("pre-mine" / "air-drop") - so it seems to me you either have poor understanding of English or intend to mislead Smiley

Anybody reading this and wondering about it google and learn about gold mining , also read the news at cryptobontix ... I'll say it again . There is no premine in this coin it is not mineable,  it wasn't a ICO . Project has private investment 3 more coins to come and a exchange to come ...

Yes. And again - the fact that it is neither mineable nor and ICO is a problem for a lot of people. Do some research and figure out why.
As for the the gold bullion vs future contracts they are not the same thing (fact). Entering into a future contract is NOT the same as owning gold. So you need to tell us (if you know) what will back DIG. Is it future contracts or gold bullion. Simple straight-forward answers are enough - people here just need the facts and they can draw informed conclusions fast and easy.

You suck , it is the same as owning gold actually . People buy these contracts precisely for that reason you fool . You are putting up totally false and misleading post here ... people buy like that to lock in a price they like sometimes they pay more than spot price but it's a price they set ... miners sell those contracts to lock in profit , SOMETIMES THEY SELL LOWER THAN SPOT but it's a price they picked when they made the contract ... those contracts are not written in ways that it is easy for either party to pull out & in this case why would they ? I'm sure many miners out there want exposure to crypto , and we here want exposure to gold silver and platnum.. cryptobontix is up and mining as stated , so is whoever we are getting gold from .... remember these are people running business,  not you only using half your brain.... do you think the gold miner is going to have a change of heart and say ahhhhh I don't want btc anymore ? Or cryptobontix is just going to change their mind about gold and the whole project ? Pls think a little... or you're just saying the entire thing is a scam and that doesn't mAke you a skeptic , it makes you either  paranoid or a basher .... you are not brining up actual concerns .... you are basically saying the project doesn't exist as stated or is a complete scam.... so what is it ?

Now stop quoting me tard.  You just look like the idiot you are ... why in the world are you asking me yo state anything ? This is not my project.  But unlike you I have followed it closely... go back read everything you can and if you still need to post what you have been posting... you are stupid.  Or just really easy to entertain either way last responce so enjoy it Smiley
danishcheese

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 11:41:14 PM by danishcheese

You suck , it is the same as owning gold actually . People buy these contracts precisely for that reason you fool . You are putting up totally false and misleading post here ... people buy like that to lock in a price they like sometimes they pay more than spot price but it's a price they set ... miners sell those contracts to lock in profit , SOMETIMES THEY SELL LOWER THAN SPOT but it's a price they picked when they made the contract ... those contracts are not written in ways that it is easy for either party to pull out & in this case why would they ? I'm sure many miners out there want exposure to crypto , and we here want exposure to gold silver and platnum.. cryptobontix is up and mining as stated , so is whoever we are getting gold from .... remember these are people running business,  not you only using half your brain.... do you think the gold miner is going to have a change of heart and say ahhhhh I don't want btc anymore ? Or cryptobontix is just going to change their mind about gold and the whole project ? Pls think a little... or you're just saying the entire thing is a scam and that doesn't mAke you a skeptic , it makes you either  paranoid or a basher .... you are not brining up actual concerns .... you are basically saying the project doesn't exist as stated or is a complete scam.... so what is it ?

Now stop quoting me tard.  You just look like the idiot you are ... why in the world are you asking me yo state anything ? This is not my project.  But unlike you I have followed it closely... go back read everything you can and if you still need to post what you have been posting... you are stupid.  Or just really easy to entertain either way last responce so enjoy it Smiley

"Investing in gold through future contracts or exchange-traded funds (ETFs) is not equivalent to owning gold...With gold and silver futures contracts, the seller is committing to deliver gold to the buyer at the contract expiry date. Until the delivery happens, the buyer will not own the gold, and will only be an owner of a paper gold contract. " - Quoting Investopedia. You asked me to google - I just did. Here is the link for reference (https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bullion.asp). But we already knew that entering a "contract to own gold in the future" is not the same as having gold bullion under lock & key in the bank. But you had to go on a needless rant...

You.     Are.      Brilliant

I'm assuming the gold contracts and the speed at which they are fulfilled have something to do with the circulating supply and the issued coins , duh ...... that's why I say its the same ... are you going to buy some coin today atb7 cents and exchange it for gold at 1to1$ tomorrow ? No youre not and i dont see anybody but you asking that question.... And if everything is legit in this project it will be at 1$ before you can get any this cheap ... this is where I see the opportunity.  There is a relatively small circulating supply at the moment and a lot of questions " yours not included" that are keeping the price down . Once they are answerd they price will either go to 0 or around 1$ ... while some are here to do some DD others it seems are just wanting to put a question mark on everything... that would be you .... like I said , I see it as a good sign actually so keep going
danishcheese

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Lol awesome , you should totally buy dig at 1$ once everything is made clear . I will gladly sell you some at that point .....

Now again , who are you exactly ? Crypto guy is no longer here , this thread has had a long history of people who seem to invest a lot of time pointing out negatives & we can see that your profile was made just for this purpose,  just like a half dozen others ...

And you call bullshit ? Still .... future contracts are not the same as gold in the ground ? WHAT YOU ACTUALLY MEAN  is $hity contracts from $hity miners are not worth the same as gold in a vault,  and that is clear to everyone already .... but a contract from a reputable miner is worth exactly what it is for , if it's for 500 oz a month thru 2018 or 5000oz July 1st that's what will get delivered , because that's how reputable operations stay reputable.

So again I'll ask you to either shut up or just say you think cryptobontix arbitrade and dig are a giant scam ... or again STFU

Because you are not saying it , but pointing out obvious negative possibilities... the miner could be a scammer? Really and what else the world could end and then there would deff be no profit.....

That's the bet,  you could buy at 1$ after its all clear , some people will see it as holding its gains " crazy gains at that " and look at the news the team the law firms web site the team members reputations and decide to buy at 7-10 cents and sell to you at 1$

Now don't slip back into your crypto guy argument and start ranting about what smart crypto investors do and other horror stories about this coin or that one . Chang profiles before you do it . And you still suck

Just looking at the coins history , the way its traded in the past and the past month you can see that it is happening , there is no giant amount of volume keeping it up , it's staying up because people are not selling , less was being sold at 1000sat 1200sat range actually lol and it seems like more is going thru now but much of it has been faked out volume .... not many people held thru 7-800 didn't sell at 1000 or higher to SELL NOW after the news from this week ....

Again look at the volume , its not being kept up artificially in my opinion , the volume isint there to indicate that ..... it's just not being sold , as it would seem you wish it was
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: