Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 07:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47969 times)
grittymcgritface

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Jesus this is an angry place to be.
Hate the be the bearer of bad news but the other guy does speak some truth. A futures contract is not equivalent to owning gold because it is the contract itself which holds the value until it is executed.
Unfortunately, a futures contract would not be enough for DIG to be worth its weight in gold until execution at least, regardless of the reputation of the miner.
The only way to describe it is like saying if a crypto said we are backed by a dollar but we won't get those dollars until next year then the price won't be worth a dollar until next year.
peco_12345

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

The fact of the matter is, no one knows anything until the dust settles. Yes some of our initial inquires are coming to light and we will need more information for solidarity but until then speculating will do nothing. We are all investors, though some new we all have to consider the risks associated with being an investor. WE CAN LOSE OUR MONEY. Its the nature of sitting your ass behind a computer hoping others do the work and we take a share of the profit. Every Wall Street billionaire has done the same. Some investments pan out and some do not. Do your due diligence and make educated executions. The earlier the investment the greater the profit also greater is the risk of losing it all.... Take a look at your situation, if you cant handle the anxiety until this pans out I suggest Bitcoin as an alternative. Though I'm assuming most here have made a greater profit from alternative currencies. This is gong to be a highly speculative asset until it comes to fruition. A reasonable investor should appreciate negative criticism just as much as positive structure. In the end this is not our project and we have nothing to do with it other than take a profit but all reasonable investors MUST focus on facts. Incremental price changes have nothing to do with the principles of the project. Sharks are always going to eat, the fish that follow the sharks eat well also, they just need to be patient.
peco_12345

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

NEW YORK, March 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbitrade, a leading Coin / Crypto Currency exchange, has announced the appointment of Mohammed A. Markatia to its Board of Directors.

Mr. Markatia, as CEO of 24Seven Technologies, joins Arbitrade with over 30 years experience in retail, distribution and information technology and a proven track record of conceiving, developing and implementing customized Point of sale systems for ISOs, indirect retail channels, corporate c-stores, telecom providers, mobile operators and money remittance companies. His innovative strategies and comprehensive solutions allowed international service providers to reach millions of unbanked customers globally.

He founded and operated PaySmart America, Inc., the first widely installed point of sale system for Prepaid Products and Services. PaySmart had an installed base of 10,000+ retail locations, delivering more than 300 SKUs for over 50 vendors. He conceived POS Technology used and oversaw the development work and founded and operated the TSI Group of Companies, one of the largest distribution networks for prepaid products and services in North America with a physical presence in 17 major US cities, reaching over 50,000 retail locations and several locations serving the larger Canadian markets.

In announcing the appointment Leonard Schutzman, Chairman and CEO of Arbitrade / Cryptobontix said he welcomes Mohammed to the Board of Directors. "He brings exceptional experience and a strong track record to Arbitrade. He is one of the most accomplished and successful individuals in the retail distribution of communications products and services. He is a proven leader and his addition will provide immediate benefits to Arbitrade in implementing its retail strategy.”

“Joining the Board of Directors at Arbitrade is a great opportunity for me as the Company is developing one of the most advanced coin exchanges in the world. I’m very excited to be part of this highly qualified and experienced team and looking forward to making a great contribution to Arbitrade’s success,” said Mohammed.

Mr. Markatia holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering and a Masters degree in Business Administration.

ARBITRADE, through its proprietary software and strategic partnerships, plans to be in all segments of the cryptocurrency business, including currency mining, trading (The ARBITRADE Exchange) gift cards, debit cards, money transfer and Point of Sale processing.
eric025

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

very nice!Once the number of mining servers continue to increase there will be real value behind the tokens which continue to grow.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

NEW YORK, March 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbitrade, a leading Coin / Crypto Currency exchange, has announced the appointment of Mohammed A. Markatia to its Board of Directors.

Mr. Markatia, as CEO of 24Seven Technologies, joins Arbitrade with over 30 years experience in retail, distribution and information technology and a proven track record of conceiving, developing and implementing customized Point of sale systems for ISOs, indirect retail channels, corporate c-stores, telecom providers, mobile operators and money remittance companies. His innovative strategies and comprehensive solutions allowed international service providers to reach millions of unbanked customers globally.

He founded and operated PaySmart America, Inc., the first widely installed point of sale system for Prepaid Products and Services. PaySmart had an installed base of 10,000+ retail locations, delivering more than 300 SKUs for over 50 vendors. He conceived POS Technology used and oversaw the development work and founded and operated the TSI Group of Companies, one of the largest distribution networks for prepaid products and services in North America with a physical presence in 17 major US cities, reaching over 50,000 retail locations and several locations serving the larger Canadian markets.

In announcing the appointment Leonard Schutzman, Chairman and CEO of Arbitrade / Cryptobontix said he welcomes Mohammed to the Board of Directors. "He brings exceptional experience and a strong track record to Arbitrade. He is one of the most accomplished and successful individuals in the retail distribution of communications products and services. He is a proven leader and his addition will provide immediate benefits to Arbitrade in implementing its retail strategy.”

“Joining the Board of Directors at Arbitrade is a great opportunity for me as the Company is developing one of the most advanced coin exchanges in the world. I’m very excited to be part of this highly qualified and experienced team and looking forward to making a great contribution to Arbitrade’s success,” said Mohammed.

Mr. Markatia holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering and a Masters degree in Business Administration.

ARBITRADE, through its proprietary software and strategic partnerships, plans to be in all segments of the cryptocurrency business, including currency mining, trading (The ARBITRADE Exchange) gift cards, debit cards, money transfer and Point of Sale processing.

not positive but sounds like he is from the company that is facilitating the pre paid debit card system that will work with arbitrade ?  It's good to see actual news , was starting to forget how big of a project this is set out to be . DIG is just a fraction of what's being worked on .

Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Any updates about C-Cex holders ?
jjseven

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:05:28 PM

I don't understand what the problem is, there are other reputable companies that engage in the same business. This company is just the first to monetize by utilizing the convenient and global accessibility of crypto-currency as the underlying security. Its a reasonable proposition.

I think I first heard of the company below when the CEO was interviewed on Joe Rogans Podcast. Now that I think about it I remember him talking about a debit card that could be utilized for everyday transactions from the Gold that you own, Arbitrade is also working on the utilization of gift and debit cards into their platform.

https://www.goldmoney.com/holding-overview

And what's HFW stand for lol ... just google HFW law and you will get it , that's them .. 18 offices around the globe

Is that supposed to be directed at me because I asked what HFW stands for? What's your problem? I'm just asking a simple question. If you don't know what HFW stands for then just say so. No need to make fun of someone on here for asking a simple question.
dustyheals

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

Holman Fenwick Willan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holman_Fenwick_Willan

http://www.hfw.com/Home
peco_12345

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

I don't understand what the problem is, there are other reputable companies that engage in the same business. This company is just the first to monetize by utilizing the convenient and global accessibility of crypto-currency as the underlying security. Its a reasonable proposition.

I think I first heard of the company below when the CEO was interviewed on Joe Rogans Podcast. Now that I think about it I remember him talking about a debit card that could be utilized for everyday transactions from the Gold that you own, Arbitrade is also working on the utilization of gift and debit cards into their platform.

https://www.goldmoney.com/holding-overview

And what's HFW stand for lol ... just google HFW law and you will get it , that's them .. 18 offices around the globe

Is that supposed to be directed at me because I asked what HFW stands for? What's your problem? I'm just asking a simple question. If you don't know what HFW stands for then just say so. No need to make fun of someone on here for asking a simple question.

No I'm sorry I must have accidentally quoted your question, My response was in regards to the skepticism surrounding the business model for this project. From what I've heard HFW will confirm their interest in Cryptobontix. Collectively we were dealing with a matter of credence. I think at this point it isn't not a matter of validity, its a matter of working fruition. The sooner they get this thing started the sooner we profit from our investment.
mazeed

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:18:19 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 05:40:55 PM by mazeed

Any updates about C-Cex holders ?

the company is asking that token holders take screenshots of their holdings in C-CEX. Once the token swap has been effected on Livecoin, we will ask all token holders on C-CEX to email the following details to our support desk:

Name,
UNY Wallet Address on C-CEX,
DIG Wallet Address on Livecoin, and
the screenshot of your token holdings on C-CEX.    C-CEX  UNY token holders is waiting please help our tokens are swap
danishcheese

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

Hmmmm no news today ? That's A bummer
ADSAL

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

Hmmmm no news today ? That's A bummer
Arbitrade Announces the Commencement of Its Mining Infrastructure Agreement With Coin Miner LLC
Will provide 65,000 new units over the next 24 months.
NEW YORK, March 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbitrade Exchange Inc., a cryptocurrency merchant exchange and point of sale system, has announced the company has taken a major step forward in commencing its mining infrastructure. Arbitrade said it has engaged Coin Miner LLC to source and provide 65,000 new and used mining units over the next 24 months. Their proprietary G Series mining units that are configured with Nvidia and AMD chips achieving 275MH at 1,200 watts each, will amount to 50% of the units Arbitrade have agreed through this contract. The additional ASIC miners that Coin Miner sources will help cover a wide range of different Algorithms a source from a variety of manufacturers.

Coin Miner brings over five years' experience in industrial sized mining operations, infrastructure and design. The company has offices in Cleveland Ohio, New York City, Miami and Shenzhen China and its global presence enables it to source equipment from manufacturers and suppliers with great facility. Arbitrade's management were able to report they were able to fulfill its requirement with a speed and efficiency unmatched by any of the other companies they had contacted and said that Coin Miner has commenced sourcing the 65,000 units to fulfill the large contract Arbitrade is seeking to be completed in the next 24 months.

Meanwhile, Arbitrade reported it has commenced a 15-year lease agreement with Cryptotopic Inc., an Ontario company that will work with Coin Miner LLC, on behalf of Arbitrade, to build Canada's largest mining facility in Watford, Ontario, Canada, which will house the 65,000 mining units. Coin Miner will design and oversee the additional infrastructure at the Watford facility which will consume 95MW of power.

The Cryptotopic Inc., Watford property is a 100,000 square foot industrial warehouse property with 16 additional acres that was previously a metals manufacturing facility. This lease agreement marks the first of four facilities Arbitrade plans to open over the next 36 months with Cryptotopic Inc. and Coin Miner LLC. These mining units will commence operations for Arbitrade's decentralized exchange and also commence operations for Cryptobontix Inc.'s bullion and cryptocurrency mining backed tokens.

Arbitrade also reported it purchased 1,550 mining units from Coin Miner, Bitmain, Halong, Canada Computers and others to date which Coin Miner LLC will commence immediately at the new mining operations.

Len Schutzman, Chairman of Arbitrade, commented on the engagement of Coin Miner, said, "This agreement will significantly accelerate our growth and catapult Arbitrade into one of the top positions in the cryptocurrency mining sector."

danishcheese

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

Errrrm hello , they also confirmed that the guy from PepsiCo is the CEO on Twitter yesterday . I think were about to say hi to a bunch of new exchanges . but maybe they will wait till arbitrade is up ?

Could they have been waiting for the sec to make things clear before starting this , or loosing the team of dead weight . either way I think its good timing
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

Errrrm hello , they also confirmed that the guy from PepsiCo is the CEO on Twitter yesterday . I think were about to say hi to a bunch of new exchanges . but maybe they will wait till arbitrade is up ?

Could they have been waiting for the sec to make things clear before starting this , or loosing the team of dead weight . either way I think its good timing
Where can we get the news? Pepsi's official website to see? If that's true, it's a good news for us Grin
danishcheese

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 04:42:00 AM by danishcheese

Where can we get the news? Pepsi's official website to see? If that's true, it's a good news for us Grin

Arbitrade
Arbitrade
@ArbitradeIO
·
Mar 3
We're happy to announce former PepsiCo Senior Executive Leonard Schutzman as our new Chief Executive Officer. (link: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/26/globe-newswire-update-a-former-pepsico-senior-executive-named-ceo-of-arbitrade.html) cnbc.com/2018/02/26/glo…

From arbitrade Twitter . for arbitrade Not cryptobontix , I don't think cryptobontix will have a CEO , just board members ? Idk but you need to be looking at all the arms and legs of this project to piece the news together ...
mazeed

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Any updates about C-Cex holder

C-CEX  UNY token holders is waiting please help our tokens are swap
danishcheese

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

No update that I have seen but I believe the team will work it out . last mention someone suggested using the voucher system to collect and catalog the coins and holders . but someone would have to be elected to do this . a thought , someone on the team must have a cex account themselves & they should be doing this . its making the whole thing look bad . I imagine theyvarecwaiting cex but it was weeks ago they said they themselves were actively working on a fix ...
mazeed

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

what is the future of  C-CEX  UNY  Holders  Huh
cryptotalk

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

The project is going from strength to strength and really seems to be gathering momentum.
Some fantastic announcements over the past few weeks and looks like things are only getting started. No wonder it took some time to get this all together, its groundbreaking stuff.
danishcheese

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

Must have been late last night . so I guess PepsiCo guy is cryptobontix CEO now Smiley

This is why the high volume today

07 Mar 2018 - PRESS RELEASE
Arbitrade Exchange Inc. to acquire Cryptobontix Inc.
Arbitrade, a cryptocurrency exchange and mining company, will acquire its partner company, Cryptobontix, in an acquisition that will be completed later this month.

Arbitrade’s management, having built the board of both companies, will now operate both entities as one operation and will keep the same management and board of directors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: