Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
danishcheese

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

The project is going from strength to strength and really seems to be gathering momentum.
Some fantastic announcements over the past few weeks and looks like things are only getting started. No wonder it took some time to get this all together, its groundbreaking stuff.

Cryptotalk a Brit ?
 I think me wants some nam and hon . when will they start trading ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotalk

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Cryptotalk a Brit ?
 I think me wants some nam and hon . when will they start trading ?

Nope...thankfully not.

From what I can tell, probably April before trading of the other coins begin, although with the recent momentum, it may be sooner.
Once they prove the backing of gold and mining is there for DIG, the other coins may commence at the floor pricing of their relevant backing. We'll have to wait and see...not too long I suspect.
danishcheese

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:48 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 04:54:55 PM by danishcheese

Lol what about arbitrade.io exchange ? Is there a date set for it to open ? Even a estimate ? It was the strength to strength . sounds britty

Also notice very little on the sell side . down to 5.6 m
Last it was this high and still uny there was over 20m
mazeed

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

UNY  Developers is Fraud   C-CEX  UNY  holders    Cry Cry Cry DIG trading start 15 days in livecoin  but no update by C-CEX Verybad.                   

if you think, the problem is solved in one day but you do not care
dustyheals

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

UNY  Developers is Fraud   C-CEX  UNY  holders    Cry Cry Cry DIG trading start 15 days in livecoin  but no update by C-CEX Verybad.                   

if you think, the problem is solved in one day but you do not care

You had plenty of time and warning to move your UNY to LiveCoin before the swap.

Now, with those of you who didn't listen and lagged up the entire swap process for the rest of us, patience will have to be exercised.  Some of the trading lull before this coin really started seeing action is due to you.  Cryptobontix working on the problem of changing your diaper.  C-CEX is an uncooperative, jacked-up, unresponsive, fraudulent exchange with a poor reputation.  Your instructions regarding screenshots and whatnot have been provided.  Did you follow them?  Have you done what they asked?  Have you done anything other than complain?

Accusing Cryptobontix of fraud because you didn't follow the suggested announcement of moving your coins over to LiveCoin before the swap and probably have also not followed the follow-up screenshot instructions suggested for those who lagged is pretty whiny, pitiful, and irresponsible.  They laid out the process in black and white.  They don't have access to your C-CEX account.  They could not have been able to just handle it for you.  That was your job.

Save the space for real discussion.  Follow the instructions.  Stop waiting for more proactive people to hold your hand.  And watch it with the fraudulent accusations..  Throwing around the F word because you neglect to be responsible for your own assets is pretty pathetic.
mazeed

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

before the swap  no withdraw option on C-CEX  i follow - up screenshots  and  UNY wallet address C-CEX and  livecoin DIG wallet address
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

before the swap  no withdraw option on C-CEX  i follow - up screenshots  and  UNY wallet address C-CEX and  livecoin DIG wallet address

I wondered this about the ccex debacle. Could you have not sold your coins to eth, transfered the money out and rebought on livecoin?
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

Man, am I glad I bought UNY tokens before the deadline! My DIG tokens are going up, up, up, baby!
dustyheals

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:19:37 AM

I wondered this about the ccex debacle. Could you have not sold your coins to eth, transfered the money out and rebought on livecoin?

yeah thats what you would've had to do realistically.. because, before the swap, even if withdrawal options were available, the amount of UNY that it cost in transfer fees to send any amount of UNY from one wallet to another was ridiculous..  over 1000...  that's part of why the takeover and restructure had to happen.  It was not economical to actually send UNY anywhere...  but yeah, exactly what I would've done is to trade all assets to BTC or ETH and get them off C-CEX asap..  if DIG was the investment you had your eye on, then push it all to LiveCoin and buy up as much UNY as you could before the swap.  That is exactly what I did.

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh in my last post.  I just get irritated about Cryptobontix being accused of fraud when we all got the message that if you wanted to play in this realm you needed to do it on LiveCoin.  Cryptobontix should not be catching undeserved accusations just because C-CEX is a shitty exchange.
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

there was no way to send tokens from the C-CEX.
there is no need to blame anyone, the administrators of Cryptobontix informed that they will make an swap and do everything to ensure that the exchange took place. At stake is their reputation. I even think that a successful solution to this issue will greatly affect the forthcoming ICO`s.
dustyheals

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

there was no way to send tokens from the C-CEX.
there is no need to blame anyone, the administrators of Cryptobontix informed that they will make an swap and do everything to ensure that the exchange took place. At stake is their reputation. I even think that a successful solution to this issue will greatly affect the forthcoming ICO`s.

i would've traded for bitcoin, transferred the bitcoin to livecoin, then bought them on livecoin.  If anyone is actually to blame though, it is C-CEX.
Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:38:32 AM

Any updates about c-cex ?
aprimate

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Any updates about c-cex ?
Well, at least the exchange still exists, barely. It was just offline for 24h for "15min maintenance". C-CEX is not communicating anything over any channel.

I really hope Cryptobontix manages to help C-CEX fix their UNY wallet very soon. But stop blaming Cryptobontix, the broken wallet and not bothering to fix it is 100% a failure of C-CEX.
danishcheese

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

NEW YORK, March 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Arbitrade, a new coin and cryptocurrency exchange, has announced it will purchase the Nelson Mandela Golden Hands Collection.  Made from 20 lbs, 99.999 of pure gold, it includes 3 life size impressions of Mandela’s hands and two others of his palm and fist.  It was cast in 2002 by South Africa’s Harmony Gold mining group, one of the world’s leading gold producers, 12 years after Nelson Mandela was released from prison.

The seller, Malcolm Duncan, a South African businessman now living in Calgary, Canada, knew Mandela.  He said that Harmony’s intention was to make one full set of gold artefacts consisting of a fist, a full hand and a palm impression of his right hand for each of the 27 years Mandela had spent behind bars. Duncan had purchased the sets dedicated to 1964 and 1990, marking the year Mandela was incarcerated and the year he walked out of the Pollsmoore prison gates a free man.

The set has been authenticated by Harmony Gold and is believed to be the only surviving set.  The others, having been destroyed by order of Nelson Mandela.

In making the announcement, Arbitrade’s Chairman, Len Schutzman, said the Board of Arbitrade shared Mr. Duncan’s deep admiration for Mandela and had been keen to secure the valuable memorabilia. He joined Mr. Duncan in saying Mandela was a man who had come out of prison with no bitterness and although he had very little, he did so much to better the lives of under privileged people.

An agreement was struck by Mr. Duncan and representatives of Arbitrade at the PDAC 2018 Conference, held in Toronto on March 4 – 8, 2018. “It was the first time the collection had been on display to the general public anywhere in the world since the Letter of Authenticity had been received from Harmony Gold and we felt it was singularly appropriate that we should have met to purchase the collection at the famed PDAC Conference, one of the largest gold and metals events in the world,” said Arbitrade’s Chairman, Len Schutzman.

“The collection celebrates not only the remarkable contributions of Nelson Mandela to humanity each year, but also all that has been done by South Africa in supporting gold and the mining industry though the years.  Moreover, our timing in buying the collection is especially significant since we are celebrating the 100th anniversary of Mandela’s birth in this unique way for the first time in North America,” said Mr Schutzman, who noted that the purchase of the Mandela collection will be paid for with Bitcoins.

“It is our honor and privilege to celebrate the life and legacy of Nelson Mandela.  As President Obama shared in one of his tributes to this great man - Mandela is a man who took history in his hands and bent the arc of the moral universe toward justice.   In the global tour we shall be making with the collection, we will be celebrating his life, which has been a gift and a shining light for us all to remember and to follow for ages to come.”

“Arbitrade’s management felt that these extraordinary artefacts served as a great representation for our company and that our announcement of this wonderful purchase will be the first of a series of announcements we shall be making in regard to gold that will back our cryptocurrency, Dignity (DIG) which trades on Livecoin.net,” Mr. Schutzman said.  “The company plans on orchestrating a global tour exhibiting the Golden Hands in National Museums around the world to celebrate the life and legacy of a man that meant so much to so many.”

In responding to Mr. Schutzman, Deputy Minister of Mineral Resources, Mr. GG Oliphant, MP said, “The display and exhibition of the Mandela Golden Hands at the PDAC 2018 Conference was an appropriate moment to reflect the roots, strength and resilience of the South African mining industry. Nelson Mandela was a mineworker at some stage in his long walk to freedom, and was also later elected as the Honorary Life President of the National Union of Mineworkers in South Africa. It is therefore, within this context that, in his honour, we pay tribute to all mineworkers and ex-mineworkers around the globe who have sacrificed so much to produce gold and other mineral commodities over the years. It is therefore befitting that in this year, as we celebrate the centenary of Mandela’s birth, that we could display his actual handprints in gold as an embodiment of lasting peace and prosperity for our country. Our congratulations to Arbitrade in keeping Mandela’s legacy alive.”

Mr. Nyameko Goso, South Africa’s Consul General in Toronto added, "We thank Arbitrade for helping us celebrate Nelson Mandela's 100th Anniversary in this very special way and keeping alive his great legacy.  At the same time, the purchase of this remarkable collection made of South African gold, is also a tribute to South Africa's gold mining industry who have contributed so much to the gold market and mining over the many years."

Mr. Schutzman said Arbitrade will be inviting one person from each of the countries where they will be exhibiting the collection to join with them in celebrations at the museum, “I urge everyone to be looking out for our special release next week and to click on to our web page and provide their details.  We hope that a great many people want to join us and come see for themselves the powerful and inspiring collection.”

ARBITRADE, through its proprietary software and strategic partnerships, plans to be in all segments of the cryptocurrency business, including currency mining, trading (The ARBITRADE Exchange) gift cards, debit cards, money transfer and Point of Sale processing.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

So is buying UNY off C-CEX (before the UNY -> DIG) conversion a good idea, or is there a strong possibility any coins on C-CEX are lost forever?
ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

For those interested in the C-Cex debacle, I finally managed to squeeze in a support ticket over there.

Cryptobontix and Arbitrade have stated publicly in open newsletters that they have attempted to reach out to you to resolve the UNY wallet "Contract Failure". Because they have been unable to resolve the issue, they do not feel your exchange has operated in good faith.

Is this true or false?

Are you working to repair the UNY wallet?

If so, how soon do you expect it to be working again?
ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

And amazingly, I already have an answer from C-Cex!

Trader Support:

Yes of course. We will make another attempt to contact them.
2018-03-17 12:11:05

Trader zerofossilfuel:

Thank you for your prompt reply! I look forward to a working UNY wallet.
2018-03-17 12:51:04

I will attempt to contact Cryptobontix directly to let them know they should look for C-Cex to reach out to them. Maybe they'll even read this post?   Roll Eyes
ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

Cryptobontix announced they would be opening a 65,000 miner facility in Ontario very shortly, starting with GPU miners then ramping up to ASIC when they start rolling off the production line. I would be very interested to point some of my CUDA processors at DIG before ASICS hit the scene. Does anyone know if there is any Linux software available capable of mining DIG right now or in development?
aprimate

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

I would be very interested to point some of my CUDA processors at DIG before ASICS hit the scene. Does anyone know if there is any Linux software available capable of mining DIG right now or in development?
Nope, because DIG is not minable.
ZeroFossilFuel

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

I would be very interested to point some of my CUDA processors at DIG before ASICS hit the scene. Does anyone know if there is any Linux software available capable of mining DIG right now or in development?
Nope, because DIG is not minable.
If it's not minable, then what's the point of their building a NVidia/AMD mining rig facility?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: