Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
danishcheese

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:53:33 PM

Again I think people should be trying to reach out to Hayden Gill to try and find out if the gift token project is in his hands as was suggested when they were distributed. No arbitrAde affiliation so no NDAs pertaining to them . either the gift token was a pile of Shi@ or 350 Riggs have been running for like 6 months & the coin count has been drastically reduced from buy backs & burns . the btc volume has been small but since its at 2-4 sat the gift token volume has been fairly large
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:13:52 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 08:25:57 AM by danishcheese

So is June 1st $1 floor price due to happen in 2019 or was all those HARD DATES a flat out lie provided by the company.  What's the current consensus on Arbitrade being real and Dignity being really gold backed?

Have you looked at Twitter ? Its a total $hit show of the worst variety . if I had thought to look there or if anybody on this friking site had shared posts from there or any of the brumuda gazet articals I would have lowered my exposure A LOT & a lot sooner before needing to sell at a loss .. I kinda can't believe no one here reposted anything from Twitter or knew it was being pumped by a promoter
 I never used Twitter so I never even thought of it . now I know its a good source for current coin sentiment .. Anyways arbitrade team I think you should hand over the keys to the gift token project if you actually have all the rigs you claim to have . no NDAs no company involvement for that project so what can the story be ? for 350 rigs & a minimal amount of work you could really help people out and give some hope .. Thing is I don't see why Hayden would allow his name and face on your project if you haven't bought all those rigs from him . but he could just be on the hook hoping for a big order in the future if you haven't .. Either way a law suit against a big fat bitch of a Fing loonatic is hardly the news we have been waiting a year for ... Thanks ....... Oh and if the gift project is up and rigs running you should burn a shit ton of them off the bat because there should have only been 500 mil to start with ..
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:22:13 AM

WELL, WELL, WELL! WHAT DO YA KNOW.

I received an email today from the great Ronnie Moas and this is what he wrote in the email:

"I have a 30-page report going out on one of my open stock recommendations | Newmont Gold Mining NEM | next week https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/NEM | By coincidence, the NEM market valuation, $18 billion, is the same exact figure Arbitrade $DIG claims they have in gold bullion to back their coins (based on the gold price today). NEM has more than 12,000 full-time employees. I have seen ZERO  evidence that $DIG has more than a few employees (partners in crime). I am 100% certain that this was a sophisticated scam operation. It has claimed thousands of victims and fooled Fortune 500 executives … Bermuda Parliament Members and everyone in between. The circulating supply listed at coinmarketcap is 532,000,000. According to my calculations, that figure, which has not been updated in many months, is nearly TRIPLE that. I believe $DIG has already dumped more than 1.5 billion $DIG on the market (1,500,000,000) and they have pocketed tens of millions of dollars from this scam.

The criminal activity at Arbitrade was widespread. The legal system is failing me miserably  as I fight against criminals with millions of dollars of my subscribers’ money, that they have available to fight against me and outlast me in court. I am low on funds, and no match for them. Their response to my lawsuit earlier this week yesterday, a motion to dismiss my filing, was beyond ridiculous (and will probably be rejected by the judge. In fact, they did not address a single point of the dozens that were detailed in the 104pages I filed. I am going to be relentless and merciless  in my pursuit of these criminals. The legal system is disgusting in this country. You can get raped, slandered, robbed and beaten … then you must waste 18 months of your time and go to the brink of bankruptcy paying a lawyer to get justice. I may not be able to fight these people in court, but I do have the SEC, BMA, FBI, FTC, CFTC, OSC and US Attorney on my side … these criminals are going to end up in jail.

I reiterate my $0.00  $DIG price target from November 29. I will not be silenced or intimidated by these criminals. It is beyond shocking to me, that instead of applauding the stance I am taking, I have bastards slandering me online because they want me to sit silently on the sidelines so that they can benefit from a pump and dump scam that was about to claim tens of thousands of new victims. Had I not blown the whistle, this would be trading at US$0.40 … 100X higher than where it is now. My personal position would have been worth millions of dollars … and most of my subscribers would have remained with me. I walked away from this because it was the right thing to do. My critics are hypocrites with no moral compass … they do not like being scammed …  but have no problem being on the right side of a pump and dump to scam others. Not under my watch."

Somehow the words "I told you so" just don't seem to say enough! What do all you idiots and morons who were shilling DIG and calling me names when I brought up valid points about Arbitrade and Cryptobontix possibly being scam companies have to say now? HMMMM?

WHAT'S THAT, danischeese? COME AGAIN? COULD YOU REPEAT THAT? I COULDN'T QUITE HEAR YOU.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Your silence says it all... morons.

He who laughs last truly does laugh the hardest. Boy, does it feel good to finally be vindicated.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:41:53 PM

As i always said this project this project was crap from all perspective:

Initially all was very well presented as being credible project  but then I realised that this project is not right from the economical perspective not because of the scam accusation [as most of the ICOs and coins out there including ripple are said to be scammed ] but because of the bear market.

Actually seeing this coin at 10p and PIVX or Stratis or others with 90% crash . The hope that this will go to 1$ for being backed by s**** was no longer attractive . In fact any shitcoin now in the market promise you 10x return if the bulls come back , why should I buy then DIG if most of the great projects out there dropped 90% from ATH.
Now for the scam bit . it's disgusting to see what is going on  . People's ego , hate and desire has no limit and because of those guys behind the entire crypto space is suffering from bad reputation .

I still believe the worse was avoided  . I think they were planning to wait till the bullmarket and sole this crap for at 10$ and then on the next crash say  it crashed because of the market. I believe many victims would have bought it much higher but the long bear market just killed theirs criminal plans short. Haha. No much profit but a lot of hassles ahead for the organised criminal [whoever behind]
ereverton

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:04:54 AM

Ripple Enthusiast‏ @Ripple_EnthusiaMais

attention attention attention! the currency #BDA has its developers from Japan with numerous followers on social networks, soon it is lua http://bdacoin.org/DEVs https://twitter.com/kanpatree2 https://twitter.com/komiyamma https: / /twitter.com/lovealco4

https://mercatox.com/exchange/BDA/ETH
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:30:02 PM

If you believed this coin was actually backed by gold and believe you were scammed please reach out to the FBI and SEC. Reference "Dignity Gold Token Fraud" in the subject line. Check Telegram for Dignity Gold & Mining Fraud LLC for more information or send me a direct DM on here if you want more information. If you have evidence against this project I can give you a direct contact at both agencies via DM.

crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:58:47 PM

If you believed this coin was actually backed by gold and believe you were scammed please reach out to the FBI and SEC. Reference "Dignity Gold Token Fraud" in the subject line. Check Telegram for Dignity Gold & Mining Fraud LLC for more information or send me a direct DM on here if you want more information. If you have evidence against this project I can give you a direct contact at both agencies via DM.

This man is an idiot fudder .. Dignity Gold is not and never has been a scam
kryme
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:53:38 PM

This man is an idiot fudder .. Dignity Gold is not and never has been a scam

You're right. They have $3 billion in gold backing their token that now has a 116 Billion circulating supply instead of 3 billion. Get the fuck out of here.

bobsbigboy0530

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:56:19 PM

absolute scam; they minted 116B tokens when they ran out out of them to sell. They trade on 1 scammy exchange run by anonymous russians (lightcoin). shilled 24/7 for 2 years by former cult members of Troy hogg's "The affluence network" (Robert STone  is right here calling it legit). Empty promises. they have no company or employees or whitepaper not even a website.
of course it is an absolute scam.
stay away.
replicant17

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:05:17 AM

Was this project abandoned? Some people are thinking that this project is SCAM, it's quite similar to Zilbercoin, but it was not so successful! Projects that are based on physical gold always end up like this, it's sad.
About Zilbercoin. The fact is that the problem was the fraud of the livecoin exchange. They sold a lot of air and brought it to this state.
This doesn't sound convincing. But it's true.
Because everything repeated with another project from the developer. There he had already brought them to clean water.
After that there was a stock exchange scam. Because there is so much air that they started having problems with the withdrawal. Such is the sad story.
kryme
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 08:34:46 PM

Was this project abandoned? Some people are thinking that this project is SCAM, it's quite similar to Zilbercoin, but it was not so successful! Projects that are based on physical gold always end up like this, it's sad.
About Zilbercoin. The fact is that the problem was the fraud of the livecoin exchange. They sold a lot of air and brought it to this state.
This doesn't sound convincing. But it's true.
Because everything repeated with another project from the developer. There he had already brought them to clean water.
After that there was a stock exchange scam. Because there is so much air that they started having problems with the withdrawal. Such is the sad story.

FBI arrests soon, lets hope.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  

Jump to: