Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
lucidwater

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

My thoughts exactly. Wink This time I am really going all in, I will dedicate myself to helping out crypto projects succeed.  wow, great! who made this website?
I guess Robert? Huh
Haha! It is actually a nice Slacker named Spidymonkey who created it. Give some support please: WGR Donations: 3P3bHaFoThwwGcFRKKS1boixz6mcTuyGkxu
 Smiley

Wagerr Live Price and Calculator!

http://wagerr-calc.com/price.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

Love how nobody answers my question

first click here on the waves client

then click the left box and type in Wagerr until you see the listing with a green check mark

Thank you!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dz4505

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:09:25 AM

Maybe you should wait longer than 1 hour.  No one gets paid by you.
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:13:58 AM

Maybe you should wait longer than 1 hour.  No one gets paid by you.

So you wanna troll me? I've actually asked a few times, one from several days ago.  You can go back and check. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lucidwater

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:17:53 AM

first click here on the waves client

then click the left box and type in Wagerr until you see the listing with a green check mark

Thank you!

Try different browsers or different client versions. I didn't see the green tick as well but I clicked on the address starts with 8+8DMJFQu.....   Don't click the one with grey tick, it's a fake!

They said sometimes you have to clean your cache too.
lucidwater

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:21:34 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 03:32:33 AM by lucidwater

Attention mates!

Don't get panic and sell your hard earned WGR like shit.

Those WGR offered on Waves now are the free ones they obtained from bounties, bonuses and gold tickets.

If you're panic now, even if you sell yours now with a slight gain, it'll be very difficult for you to get it back at the same price, unless you're very, very lucky!

Those who bought at round 1*5 cents, their break even cost would be USD 0.0455. So, expect this bottom price or slightly lower ones, if they sell for panic to get their cost back. But the volume will not be huge.

16 hours ago the withdrawn volume was approximately 10,300,000 WGR. It was only 6% of the total sold.

For those who yelled for wanting Wagerr to be listed on high volume exchanges. I'll recommend you to rather push the coming-up Wagerr Direct Exchange. Because, merely the bettors volume would be far more than enough to beat the largest exchange out there. And of course bettor's buying sentiment should always be far more fanatic than the hesitating investors.

But if you're an impatient dope or you can't comprehend what I'm saying here, or you can't read with patience, accept it. It is your fate!

dz4505

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:24:08 AM

Attention mates!

Don't get panic and sell your hard earned coins like shit.

Those coins offered on Waves now are the free ones they obtained from bounties, bonuses and gold tickets.

If you're panic now, even if you sell yours now with a slight gain, it'll be very difficult for you to get it back at the same price, unless you're very, very lucky!

Those who bought at round 1*5 cents, their break even cost would be USD 0.0455. So, expect this bottom price or slightly lower ones, if they sell for panic to get their cost back. But the volume will not be huge.

16 hours ago the withdrawn volume was approximately 10,300,000 WGR. It was only 6% of the total sold.

For those who yelled for wanting Wagerr to be listed on high volume exchanges. I'll recommend you to rather push the coming-up Wagerr Direct Exchange. Because, merely the bettors volume would be far more than enough to beat the largest exchange out there.

But if you're an impatient dope or you can't comprehend what I'm saying here, or you can't read with patience, accept it. It is your fate!

We can have it listed on a high volume exchange and then promote the Wagerr Direct Exchange when it comes out?  Its not going to be out for a while.
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:43:11 AM

Wait wasn't Mandiago part of the team ?

I came across his profile and had sent him a message few days back. Just logged in to see this:

WTF? 
lucidwater

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:52:43 AM

I came across his profile and had sent him a message few days back. Just logged in to see this:

WTF?  

It simply means, it is time now for everyone of us to decide our own fate, according to own habitual tendency, and how wise or stupid we actually are!  Grin
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:53:40 AM

WTF? 

It simply means, it is time now for everyone of us to decide our own fate, according to own habitual tendency, and how wise or stupid we actually are!

I don't know. Waiting for wagerr to answer. Here is his full profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-martinez-maradiaga-704a4a142/
lucidwater

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:00:00 AM

WTF? 

It simply means, it is time now for everyone of us to decide our own fate, according to own habitual tendency, and how wise or stupid we actually are!

I don't know. Waiting for wagerr to answer. Here is his full profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-martinez-maradiaga-704a4a142/
No, You know!
If you're not a WGR holder, fuck off! If you're, dump all your WGR, now!
lucidwater

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:37:57 AM

Hahaha! I read the dude in Slack said the best:"If your bank fired a thief, are you gonna to take all your deposit? Stupid!"

Go ahead, go ahead and prove how stupid you're! Grin
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:06:23 AM

WTF?  

Why do I think your post is a sort of scam:

Because in BOTH cases, there is now interest for you to post such thing:
1- you OWN Wagerrs --> you would better KEEP this info for you, and dump everything instead of whistleblowing. Then let the market dump and laugh...
2- you do NOT own Wagerrs --> why would you care ? besides wanting to stress the market. In this case, posting this  would mean you want to enter the market, hence believe in a long term value, contradicting the rumor you try to propagate.

Both scenarios do not make sense...

Now, on a more "administrative" note: There is a name for what you are doing: Market Manipulation...
Even on Alts, you can basically being charged for that. I hope you did post form a VPN.

Altcoins are being monitored by the gvt enforcement services and they are starting to "make examples"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-trader-from-arizona-charged-with-money-laundering-scheme-and-illegal-possession-of-firearms
(Sure, this is far away from posting a true-or-fake LinkedIn message, but ... we  are getting there)

tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:24:09 AM

guys the world really need a project like wagerr. no doubt.

i heard another professional better who got troubles on betfair exchange since hackers entered in his profile and withdrew its money. now he is in complaint with betfair.

is not a trouble directly linked to the exchange but he is not able to place bets right now and the money management is going to be fucked.

many other times i heard of other players limited by amount to be betted , from the bookmakers.

this professional player too, has many accunt blocked.

bookmakers are in a super power. authorities always grant security to them instead the people.

we are unable to lawsuit them.

we have always to place bets among many bookmakers hoping it will be all good. so we have not only the risk of betting but also the risk of troubles from the betting sites.

this has to come to a end. and only a decentralized betting based on blockchain can really place an end to overpower from bookmakers.

of course we are YEARS far from making this real. but in future if wagerr develops a great system , we can really have a liquid system to place bets from all the people of the world, and we can say fuck you to these abuse of power from bookmakers.

for that reason too i'm not at all a fan of betting against the system feature in wagerr without limits.

but for the betting versus players, in the exchange part of the platform, is like betfair but without the trouble of leaving money on betfair.

simply an industry - disruptive feature.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

Type "Wagerr" in the search box and select the one with the green check. Pair with either bitcoin or waves.

If I understood correctly, If you transfer your wagerr to waves dex today, in the next weeks maybe they will create a intermediate token to retransfer to another exchange.

thats it?

No that wont be happening...

The waves token will be the only token until the main net launches and the real wagerr coins are released.

When will that be that the mainnet will be launched, I'm not a fan on Waves Dex exchange, the platform looks crude to me and so many fake tokens over there, any mistake one will be the one to bear the consequence

I mean come on man do some reading... Look at the roadmap. https://wagerr.com/roadmap Q3/Q4 of this year. No problem on the WAVES platform if you only trade the wagerr token that has the green verified check mark next to it.
Problem with Wave is that it has shit liquidity.  Need it to be on a bigger exchange.  Over 13 hours+ it moved less than 1500 Wave (@3.50 each) that's less than $5000.  For people who is saying Wagerr is letting us trade it if we want.  I don't know about that.  Not letting us have any outlet to sell at all.

Even Liqui.io is better than Wave exchange. Liqui.io is a very small exchange.  From the last few post it seems that they are dedicated to bring it over to real exchanges so lets wait and see.

The information you posted here is extremely misleading.  Wagerr/Waves has traded 3061.78622894 worth of Wagerr in the past 21 hours (over $10k) see here http://dev.pywaves.org/dexwaves/ , but you forgot to mention that Wagerr/btc http://dev.pywaves.org/dexbtc/ also exists on Wave's DEX, and in that pairing Wagerr has traded another 14.81734679 btc worth of Wager (approx $37k).  So that right there is another $47k in Wagerr trading in less than 24 hours, and on a Sunday. Plenty of liquidity.  Once we get the rest of the Wagerr accounts set up on Waves, and on a weekday,  it'll all be even higher, over $100k.  Your Wagerr price woes have to do with a few early sellers underpricing themselves, and not due to Wave's DEX lol.

I literally glanced at the trade history on Wave platform how back it goes.  I see it less than that.  I am not bitching about the price of Wagerr.  I am bitching about the low liquidity.  You can't tell us that you list it on an Exchange or 2 that sells $47k worth of Wagerr when you sold $10 mil worth and say, well boys, we gave you a place to sell.  Shut up.

What do you mean you "see it less than that?"  The volume data I showed you right there are actual facts of EXACTLY how much Wagerr traded on DEX in that time period, and not some data you can choose to "see differently."  Your $5,000 volume number is what needs to be addressed, or "shut up" as you put it, when it is about 1,000 percent off.
Hi,

You misunderstood me.  I didn't tell you to shut up.  I mean that is the general attitude around here of oh we gave you DEX Wave Exchange.  You guys can shut up until mainnet release.  That's not ok.  Sorry, I probably wrote it wrong now that I read that post.

Regardless 3181 Wave is not a lot vs $10 mil tokens out there.  Not much about that statement changed.

Ok, that makes more sense. I appreciate the clarification!  I understand how you want to be on more exchanges, I really do.  Many cryptos go through this same problem though for many months, and sometimes even years.  I think Wagerr investors should be grateful that Waves is providing Wagerr with an exchange to trade on RIGHT NOW, when no other exchange has listed it yet.  DEX is actually providing Wagerr with a secure blockchain, and place to trade their token...we should be grateful, right? 

This coin is a couple of years HOLD if you do so you will be richly rewarded, if you sell now, well lol Cheesy So Waves DEX is just for the noobs who want to get out.

So fucking true  Grin
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:44:59 AM

Good for trading on a stock exchange should be made . Or volume does not occur .

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lucidwater

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:27:23 AM

Good for trading on a stock exchange should be made . Or volume does not occur .

We save the best for the last. The reward is great. Multiple by Wink perfect penetration in one single shot!
kozak.finance

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:27:59 AM

Hello, my friends!

Is there any info when wagger will be added on any exchanges?
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:39:09 AM

Type "Wagerr" in the search box and select the one with the green check. Pair with either bitcoin or waves.

If I understood correctly, If you transfer your wagerr to waves dex today, in the next weeks maybe they will create a intermediate token to retransfer to another exchange.

thats it?

No that wont be happening...

The waves token will be the only token until the main net launches and the real wagerr coins are released.

When will that be that the mainnet will be launched, I'm not a fan on Waves Dex exchange, the platform looks crude to me and so many fake tokens over there, any mistake one will be the one to bear the consequence

I mean come on man do some reading... Look at the roadmap. https://wagerr.com/roadmap Q3/Q4 of this year. No problem on the WAVES platform if you only trade the wagerr token that has the green verified check mark next to it.
Problem with Wave is that it has shit liquidity.  Need it to be on a bigger exchange.  Over 13 hours+ it moved less than 1500 Wave (@3.50 each) that's less than $5000.  For people who is saying Wagerr is letting us trade it if we want.  I don't know about that.  Not letting us have any outlet to sell at all.

Even Liqui.io is better than Wave exchange. Liqui.io is a very small exchange.  From the last few post it seems that they are dedicated to bring it over to real exchanges so lets wait and see.

The information you posted here is extremely misleading.  Wagerr/Waves has traded 3061.78622894 worth of Wagerr in the past 21 hours (over $10k) see here http://dev.pywaves.org/dexwaves/ , but you forgot to mention that Wagerr/btc http://dev.pywaves.org/dexbtc/ also exists on Wave's DEX, and in that pairing Wagerr has traded another 14.81734679 btc worth of Wager (approx $37k).  So that right there is another $47k in Wagerr trading in less than 24 hours, and on a Sunday. Plenty of liquidity.  Once we get the rest of the Wagerr accounts set up on Waves, and on a weekday,  it'll all be even higher, over $100k.  Your Wagerr price woes have to do with a few early sellers underpricing themselves, and not due to Wave's DEX lol.

I literally glanced at the trade history on Wave platform how back it goes.  I see it less than that.  I am not bitching about the price of Wagerr.  I am bitching about the low liquidity.  You can't tell us that you list it on an Exchange or 2 that sells $47k worth of Wagerr when you sold $10 mil worth and say, well boys, we gave you a place to sell.  Shut up.

What do you mean you "see it less than that?"  The volume data I showed you right there are actual facts of EXACTLY how much Wagerr traded on DEX in that time period, and not some data you can choose to "see differently."  Your $5,000 volume number is what needs to be addressed, or "shut up" as you put it, when it is about 1,000 percent off.
Hi,

You misunderstood me.  I didn't tell you to shut up.  I mean that is the general attitude around here of oh we gave you DEX Wave Exchange.  You guys can shut up until mainnet release.  That's not ok.  Sorry, I probably wrote it wrong now that I read that post.

Regardless 3181 Wave is not a lot vs $10 mil tokens out there.  Not much about that statement changed.

Ok, that makes more sense. I appreciate the clarification!  I understand how you want to be on more exchanges, I really do.  Many cryptos go through this same problem though for many months, and sometimes even years.  I think Wagerr investors should be grateful that Wave's DEX is providing Wagerr with an exchange to trade on RIGHT NOW, when no other exchange has listed it yet.  The Wave Platform is actually providing Wagerr with a secure blockchain, and place to trade their token...we should be grateful, right?  

The only thing that Waves' DEX is doing is hurting Wagerr's price. Thats what the devs get for making dumb decisions in the last second. It would've been better for the price if it wasnt on any exchange for some time and then get released on bittrex or something like this.
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

Hello, my friends!

Is there any info when wagger will be added on any exchanges?

It's on the Waves exchange now, maybe others soon Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: