Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

Who did really think they could stick to their timeline? It's a huge project and the first one of its kind. It was pretty clear they would need more time than expected. I wouldn't even be surprised if they would announce a second delay in a few month.

Nevertheless I hope rewriting the whole code was the right decision.

Very true. As I knew very well that 95% of all mega projects(be it programming or non-programming) were subjected to delay in common, I already spared a six months delay for Wagerr the very first time I read the roadmap during ICO. Therefore this one doesn't hurt my sentiment at all.

Oppositely, by staying closely and observing every word the team frequently spoke on slack, I'm absolutely sure that this delay is a total positivity for the long run. Firstly, it has minimized the possible delay for mainnet as expected bugs and other programming hassles can be solved easier during this period before the official release. Secondly, launching the blockchain on 15th Jan doesn't effect the timeline much. But it would have avoided many technical failures causing price dips after the launch. Thirdly, I myself don't like to mess too much time with the experimental testnet, to avoid being implicated by the technical problems which were supposed to be solved at the dev's own obligation before exposing it to the public.

They have clarified on Wagerr Slack that they are not necessarily to rewrite the code. But they must revamp and improve it to strengthen the security and workability.  

They seem to be very active on Slack. I personally don't like to use Slack because it's hard to find real information between all the offtopic talking. Are there still mods that are active on this thread? I haven't read a single post from a dev here since the ICO ended.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucidwater

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:45 PM

Who did really think they could stick to their timeline? It's a huge project and the first one of its kind. It was pretty clear they would need more time than expected. I wouldn't even be surprised if they would announce a second delay in a few month.

Very true. As I knew very well that 95% of all mega projects(be it programming or non-programming) were subjected to delay in common, I already spared a six months delay for Wagerr the very first time I read the roadmap during ICO. Therefore this one doesn't hurt my sentiment at all.

Oppositely, by staying closely and observing every word the team frequently spoke on slack, I'm absolutely sure that this delay is a total positivity for the long run. Firstly, it has minimized the possible delay for mainnet as expected bugs and other programming hassles can be solved easier during this period before the official release. Secondly, launching the blockchain on 15th Jan doesn't effect the timeline much. But it would have avoided many technical failures causing price dips after the launch. Thirdly, I myself don't like to mess too much time with the experimental testnet, to avoid being implicated by the technical problems which were supposed to be solved at the dev's own obligation before exposing it to the public.

They have clarified on Wagerr Slack that they are not necessarily to rewrite the code. But they must revamp and improve it to strengthen the security and workability.  

They seem to be very active on Slack. I personally don't like to use Slack because it's hard to find real information between all the offtopic talking. Are there still mods that are active on this thread? I haven't read a single post from a dev here since the ICO ended.

You can go to Wagerr Slack and type ' from:@edgemaster from:@wagerrx from:@matt ‘ in the search box to filter the shit talks and directly retrieve all of the team's speeches.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:59:29 AM

Team is in slack. No post in selling now. It could easily pump

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:49:46 PM

Very good point, and I see it the exact same way. People around here should adjust their expectations when it comes to ambitious projects.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:42:29 PM

What happened to WGR at Yobit? Was it delisted?
I can't find it in the market list any more.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:02:28 AM

must not be looking that hard...

https://yobit.net/en/trade/WGR/BTC

dz4505

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:40:26 AM

Were hitting new all-time-lows boys!
Wew lads I have to admit... even I feel a bit bad about the bagholders now.

I mean sure theyre idiots but noone deserves to get battered this bad.
Thank god I let go for 75% profit.  Already reinvested the money and made 300-400% more.

Enjoy bagholding.  From picking Wave platform I already knew gotta go.
dz4505

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:51:09 AM

It was really nice for the team to be open and honest about the development. Bringing on more people, changing the code, pushing to get the master nodes working, good stuff.

Going to give this coin some more time, as always, crypto has severe ADHD and will abandon an easy 10x bagger in 6 months for a 50% gain next week... Oh well.

Load up the truck boyzzzz
Yes! Great thing has just begun!

Testnet was indeed already running at backstage among the team. They discovered a security hole so that they're now working on it before the launch.

Fortunately, while most coins release their products with serious flaws in hurry, we'd rather focus on solid workability.

And many thanks to the weak hands randomly filling my bigger bags.

Just be careful accumulating more and more. You said your new to crypto... there are alot of scams around and whilst wagerr is 50/50 at the moment, you dont want to expose yourself to too much risk. Holding what you have at this stage is the best option, cause if they delay January the price will go down to 300 sats if your lucky. And there will be very little in the way of buys in the limited exchanges that accept wgr.
No worries! Firstly, by cautiously studying the team's attitudes and words with psychological analysis, which is one of my own specialties, no one of them has shown any common signs that no scammers can avoid to unconsciously display. Secondly, strictly bearing the consequences of their own mistakes and keenly responding to the community's opinions prove that the Wagerr team is taking the project very seriously.

I've very often researched on new ICO and other coins attempting to diversify my investment, but still I've not yet found another that can compete with this one, be it the enthusiasm and integrity of a team, and the prospect and vision of a project.
You're so retarded it is getting cute.

But it isn't the first time I've seen a retard enjoy losing money.

be it the enthusiasm and integrity of a team
haha...HAHAHAHAHA.

The team is so good once they bought in a consultant that knew what the fuck they are doing, they pointed out all the flaws in the design to the point of all the shitty coding they did was useless.

Which means NO ONE in the team actually understand what the fuck they are doing or else one of them would have pointed out the flaw.  I bet you if they publish the architect, you would go like...well that is retarded.  You should join their team.  You're already retarded enough to qualify.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

Actually we can call it a very comprehensive betting platform. Distinctive features have already been shared. Gnosis stated that it would be better than major projects like Augur. It's ico is also very good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
dz4505

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:46:10 PM

uw0tm80,

Sorry that I can't entertain your stupid fud at this moment because I'm too desperate now to scoop more Wagerr preparing for testnet and mainnet which are already very close.

Anyway, please fud more! Thank you.
testnet and mainnet which are already very close.

AH HAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHA

'stupid fud'.  Its not FUD if it is true.  HAHAHAHAHA.

This thread has turned into comedy goldmine.  Reading all the dumb supporters, like lucidwater who is no doubt blowing David as I type this, lighten my day.  Thanks for ignoring all the complaints all from the 'FUDers' from when we said why the fuck wave platform when every other ICO issued temporary ERC20 tokens, to founder being a doctor, to lack of developer profiles.

But I sold for profit to bagholders.  So I'm good.
dz4505

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

Actually we can call it a very comprehensive betting platform. Distinctive features have already been shared. Gnosis stated that it would be better than major projects like Augur. It's ico is also very good.
Watch them bring in a consultant to review their code and it gets delay further because lack of competency by the development team.

You believe this failure is better than Augur?  Haha...
lucidwater

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

dz4505,

Show me which one of your comments in this thread which is supported by further analysis? All your comments are merely your own opinions from your imbalance ego exposing yourself a despicable personality with hatred and serious mental problems.

You have turned into such a lowly state it was all your own deeds to blame. The world doesn't owe you anything. Even if you sabotage the whole world but yet it still can't sooth your own mental problems.

The only solution for you is to kill yourself, not now but in the soon future whenever it makes you feel more comfortable. The world will never cry for your own failure. And of course you don't actually need the world. You know you'll be always great expressing yourself this way!
dz4505

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

dz4505,

Show me which one of your comments in this thread which is supported by further analysis? All your comments are merely your own opinions from your imbalance ego exposing yourself a despicable personality with hatred and serious mental problems.

You have turned into such a lowly state it was all your own deeds to blame. The world doesn't owe you anything. Even if you sabotage the whole world but yet it still can't sooth your own mental problems.

The only solution for you is to kill yourself, not now but in the soon future whenever it makes you feel more comfortable. The world will never cry for your own failure. And of course you don't actually need the world. You know you'll be always great expressing yourself this way!
Failure?  Nope.  I let this potato go way before this crash and already made much more on strong ICOs with strong teams - ZRX was great.  That 10x Cheesy.  I am an investor.  You think ICO is a charity that is on you.  Haha.

Fact is you were better holding BTC than this potato.  You are a failure for sure, haha.

Sorry for asking channels of communication and analyzing a fail ICO before it fail.  Hahaha.  Now that you have the tokens back to ICO price like you asked, I hope you scooped up much more of it!  Hahaha.

You were better the clowns and standups I saw.  And you are free.  Thanks for the laughs.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

No worries! Firstly, by cautiously studying the team's attitudes and words with psychological analysis, which is one of my own specialties, no one of them has shown any common signs that no scammers can avoid to unconsciously display. Secondly, strictly bearing the consequences of their own mistakes and keenly responding to the community's opinions prove that the Wagerr team is taking the project very seriously.

I've very often researched on new ICO and other coins attempting to diversify my investment, but still I've not yet found another that can compete with this one, be it the enthusiasm and integrity of a team, and the prospect and vision of a project.

Good work on your research. But a friendly word of caution. Scammers also study their victims and their specialty is luring them into false sense of confidence and security. Confidence job = where the word con comes from. Especially online and without physical observation, this is easy to manipulate.

Mind you, I am not saying this about Wagerr. Just advice for you in general.

Enthusiasm, integrity, prospect and vision are all good. But not a single one or even 4 in combination is a guarantee.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

must not be looking that hard...

https://yobit.net/en/trade/WGR/BTC
Tell me please, and when did you add wagerr to yobit.net? the schedule shows that the first candle is 30.08.

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:03:57 AM

Accumulate and hold.  Smart money

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
dz4505

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Accumulate and hold.  Smart money
Why the fuck would you accumulate something that will have at most in best case scenario a blockchain without betting in ~100 days.

How is that smart money?
22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

is it possible to stake Wagerr? or lease it like waves

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

Accumulate and hold.  Smart money
Why the fuck would you accumulate something that will have at most in best case scenario a blockchain without betting in ~100 days.

How is that smart money?

Lol you're forgetting about the temporary community betting wallet coming very soon, so we're gonna get the best of both worlds pretty much.  We'll be betting with wgr-over-waves and only a 1% fee to cover transactions and such.  And besides that, why not accumulate some of the cheapest wgr in preparations for staking/masternodes before all of the speculators jump in?

Also you're ruling out the possibility of another betting promo, and the mlb world series is coming up very soon...

Lastly, look at the buy/sell orders.  We're sitting on a 1.6m buy wall and there are no wgr sell orders over 100k wgr until 2500 sats(the largest is only 31k wgr @ 1605 sats), there's only a few btc between us and 10+ cents.  It isn't too hard to see which way the market value will be moving lol
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:37:21 AM

is it possible to stake Wagerr? or lease it like waves

Yes staking/leasing will begin with the release of mainnet on jan 15th.  The team is very confident on making this date on time, so I'm really doubting we'll see a delay on this.  One of the slack/discord regulars offered anything up to a 1m wgr bet on if there would be a delay, and nobody accepted except for 1 person for only 1 btc...so it seems even the community is pretty confident overall on there not being a delay...which is kinda surprising considering all of the previous pessimism and panic selling.  

Also we're slowly moving to Discord but we'll still try to cross-post important info and announcements to slack too, mainly because of all of the slackbot spam/phishing and because discord is simply better(imho Tongue ).  So if you or anyone wants to get their questions answered quickly or stay current on what's going on with wgr...feel free to join, the link is below.

https://discord.gg/q8EXRHh
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: