Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
Satosh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:11:44 PM

This has nothing to do with the Exchange, and you have no valid arguments. It is not uncommon for projects to get overwhelmed by unexpected demand, both in the crypto industry and outside of it. Even the biggest exchanges have been recently struggling with the load.

Quite friendly founders. All good signs of things to come I'm sure.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:25:13 PM

is there a cap on the raise in $$$ terms?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:26:45 PM

The team is indeed very friendly. Smiley

is there a cap on the raise in $$$ terms?
No. There is no cap on the total, and there is no fixed price per token either. That will be decided at the end of the crowdsale based on the total raised.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jaredthesovereign

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:33:37 PM

Will there be a hardware version or are there plans to become compatible with a cold storage like TREZOR?
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:23:34 AM

I visited this link https://nvo.io/ but the response I got is that server not found. Is the ICO on? if not when is it going to open. I think this is not good for the project because if the ICO page can't be maintined successful how are we sure about our fund on the exchange

I just visited the site too just now.  and we have encounter the same problem. 

I just want to ask the team if are they making steps in order to solve this promptly?  I have seen and reading some negative comments from other members here because of this.  I hope you will address this so that them will no longer criticise you. 

have a good day!
frost23

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:41:16 AM

Newbie question. How are the NVOS kept at a price of 99 cents and how would I exchange them for USD?

Hello, the NVOS will be sold by the validator at a fixed price, using counterparty. The amount of NVOS will change depending of volume. Do not hesitate to ask questions.

Ah, sorry. I'm still not sure I understand. Ok so I sell it by the validator and who buys it? Another user? The validator? I guess I'm asking where the USD comes from?
See, told you it was a newbie question.

Also when do the developers expect the project to come out with a working prototype? 6 months? A year? 2 years?
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

Newbie question. How are the NVOS kept at a price of 99 cents and how would I exchange them for USD?

Hello, the NVOS will be sold by the validator at a fixed price, using counterparty. The amount of NVOS will change depending of volume. Do not hesitate to ask questions.

Ah, sorry. I'm still not sure I understand. Ok so I sell it by the validator and who buys it? Another user? The validator? I guess I'm asking where the USD comes from?

Also when do the developers expect the project to come out with a working prototype? 6 months? A year? 2 years?
6-8 months. It is pecked to USDT and from the validator. It will be quick and simple so don't worry about it. Everything will happen from the wallet.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 08:28:07 AM

hello, using counterparty what does it mean if i have an electrum wallet to send btc from? is compatible? then how could i see my nvo tokens?

Hello, es you can send from an electrum wallet as you can then get the private key and import it into NVO wallet. But you won't be able to see the tokens into electrum as it is not compatible with counterparty.
More informations here: https://counterparty.io/docs/faq/

0.21 BTC sent to address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z .  GL in your development.

Thank you, i hope that you sent using a private bitcoin address, and that you hold the private key of this address.

I did.  Smiley

Awesome ! thank you for your participation
I visited this link https://nvo.io/ but the response I got is that server not found. Is the ICO on? if not when is it going to open. I think this is not good for the project because if the ICO page can't be maintined successful how are we sure about our fund on the exchange

It was down yesterday but once they moved to new server NVO's website is up and running.  I am able to access https://nvo.io
Crowdsale (v/s ICO) will start in next 2 days.  NVO website has the details. 
I guess hiccups are expected on any new ventures, but you bought a good point "...page can't be maintained successful how are we ...".  Hopefully team behind NVO project will take care of such issues.

Yes the website is up again, and the team is working, and evryone is working on improving it. Thank you for your concerns.

hello, using counterparty what does it mean if i have an electrum wallet to send btc from? is compatible?
You can send from any wallet which is allowing access to private keys. They meant you should not send from coinbase nor xapo kind of web wallets as they are not allowing us to access the private key of your bitcoin addy.

how could i see my nvo tokens?
To see NVO tokens you might need to import your privatekey into NVO's wallet (probably after moving out any of your BTC balances, if you concern). NVO wallet yet to be released and token distribution is not happening now, hence you cannot see right now. You need to wait till ICO ends.

i see that you understood the project, good job. And thank you for helping.

NVO + WINGS
Would be a great team, keep it in mind  Wink

Thanks for the comment, i will transmit.

This has nothing to do with the Exchange, and you have no valid arguments. It is not uncommon for projects to get overwhelmed by unexpected demand, both in the crypto industry and outside of it. Even the biggest exchanges have been recently struggling with the load.

I am not a founder, or team member. I am a friend helping them, and yes they are really friendly and each one assumes his role as he should.
They are totally open for questions, do not hesitate.

Will there be a hardware version or are there plans to become compatible with a cold storage like TREZOR?

NVO want to be user friendly, universal and hassle free. They will work on hard wallets as it is also meant to be used as cold storage. so Yes.

I just want to ask the team if are they making steps in order to solve this promptly?  I have seen and reading some negative comments from other members here because of this.  I hope you will address this so that them will no longer criticise you. 

have a good day!

Hello, it is due to server change and reconfiguration, DNS propagation takes time and depends on the ISPs, that's why usually they ask for up to three days for a full propagation. Everyone is working here, and the issues will be addressed.

Thanks for asking.

I understand, let's follow the scheme :

1- Investor/Holder puts NVOT on the wallet.
2- Exchange collects fees, and prepares a distribution.
3- The validator sends the NVOS to the NVOT holders.
4- A sell order is open on counterparty DEX with the equivalent value of the NVOS distributed.
5- A holder can then exchange the NVOS on counterparty, for it's value in Bitcoin.
6- The NVOS are stored and their supply modified to maintain the price of 0.99$

I hope that it helps.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:31:47 AM

@Devs: Can you please explain what is the difference between you project and:

Shapeshift?

Jaxx including Shapeshift?

Bitsquare?

BCExchange?

It is a repeating question, and we answered that in the thread, please can you read this post :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg19108512#msg19108512
Could you please more specific ? Honestly I could not understand anything from the referred post. When I will be holding private-keys of my funds all the times, how exactly the actual exchange will take place. In depth foreseeing, I understand such kind of exchange is possible when I meet a person with similar interests, then it means NVO works similar to a marketplace just for finding exchangers ?
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

have a good day!

Hello, it is due to server change and reconfiguration, DNS propagation takes time and depends on the ISPs, that's why usually they ask for up to three days for a full propagation. Everyone is working here, and the issues will be addressed.

Thanks for asking.

ok sir. thank you for clarifying this to us. atleast it is already clarified now and  hopefully no more negative thoughts will arise.. hopefully it will be ok in the next few days. i will try to revisit it in a day or two just to check it again if it is already ready.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

It is always great to see crowdsale of tokens backed by some strong project than just being a simple token crowdsale. NVO is truly an innovatory project especially the concept of validator. Will be looking distribution and development closely.  Smiley
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

It was a bad monent when i saw your update regarding delay in crowdsale ! I hope to see its restoration soon.
Anyways, does the delay in crowdsale affect the signature campaign?

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

It was a bad monent when i saw your update regarding delay in crowdsale ! I hope to see its restoration soon.

Regardless of what happens in the signature campaign, we support you guys at this moment. It is really sad to see this happening, we are experiencing many shut downs and lags in most of the BTC exchanges and betting sites because of this pump. Dumping now.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

Regardless of what happens in the signature campaign, we support you guys at this moment. It is really sad to see this happening, we are experiencing many shut downs and lags in most of the BTC exchanges and betting sites because of this pump. Dumping now.

I don't think matter is worth worry.
Strong projects are not much affected by such problems. Let's be optimistic, NVO will going to be the best crowdsale of 2017!!
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

Many big sites are shut at the moment including Kraken and Coinbase.
However, present up/downs in bitcoin world surely not going to effect NVO crowdsale. There are already many supporters of the project and it going to be a huge success.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

I hope the crowdsale starts soon – this project is amazing, and I would really like to support it in any way I can. You guys are providing an extraordinary project that hasn't been made before.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:24:19 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/as-bitcoin-altcoins-fall-coinbase-bows-out-due-to-technical-problems?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Users lament disappearance during crucial market moments
The lack of a trading platform has left many users in the lurch and they have been complaining on Twitter. @callux tweeted, “You have money. Your fees are astronomical. Buy better infrastructure.” While @ed_baker tweeted, “So let's see: price tanks, Coinbase goes offline. This is at least the third time I've seen this happen since March.” Adding to the complaints @StoicFrog tweets, “ETH dropped to $164 and your crap site failed to allow me to buy. Odd how your site crashes at the most opportune time for sellers & buyers.”

this project, if developed correctly , can solve this big trouble.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:32:45 PM

Many big sites are shut at the moment including Kraken and Coinbase.
However, present up/downs in bitcoin world surely not going to effect NVO crowdsale. There are already many supporters of the project and it going to be a huge success.
We all hope that NVO will get it's success fast, that's what we are working on here. But I think they should use more altcoins to attract more users.
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:04:56 AM

1 day left to go. Check out our new partners.
https://medium.com/@nvoteam/partnership-with-coinpayments-ec0ba5a4e5df
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:54:33 AM

I hope the crowdsale starts soon – this project is amazing, and I would really like to support it in any way I can. You guys are providing an extraordinary project that hasn't been made before.

Unluckily there are problems with the site, they said that there are site flooding and the crowdsale will be delayed. Thanks to Lauda which identified the scammers, He/She is really reliable, I just hope he/she still continue to do these with the other projects. There will be dissapointed investors, but rest assured, after these problem, there will be nothing to stop the crowdsale.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: